_________*happy birthday jenny!

Guest dork.sauce

Guest dork.sauce

HAPPY 12TH BIRTHDAY JENNY!

Hope you like

:D I tried my best! All my words to you are in the graphic, but in case you can't read it,

Hey Jenny, you're finally my age. :D YAY! and i always thought you were older.hehe. I just wanna tell you how much i care for you and i hope you birthday wishes come true. You are one of my favorite people on soompi and always will be. Don't forget that! You always knew what to say to make me happy and i thank you. You are one of my bestest friends! Don't worry about what other people say about you. If you're to skinny, or to fat. To ugly or to pretty. To smart or to dumb. 'Cause someone out there thinks you're perfect! To you on your special day, best of luck now & forever!

jennyloveberyy8zk.jpg

Always remember we care <3

Guest satisfaction!

Omgg both of you guys are 12? T___T

I FEEL SO FRIGGIN' OLD! LOL

Anyway, nice blending and the colors are nice<3

-Jessica

Guest the kite

! And look how OLD I am?! *cries a river* I keep on crying rivers, if this goes on, I'd be crying an ocean T___R

Aww that is so sweet! You're so mature Quynh, haha <3

Guest pillowbox

holy cow you & jenny are young o___o i feel so old now. im about to turn 16 soon ;_____; this is terribly sad. *cries* j/k looking forward to see your artwork in the future.

Guest alicechan

AHHH, Quynh! That is beautiful! So many people are talented than me nowdays haha. You're such a sweetheart, You make me want to cry now with your comment. *sniff* T_T I love that graphic the mood matches perfectly! Orange and blue, what a great color combo (random). <33 Thank you so much Quynh and everyone for the birthday message. :D

Archived