WHAT LIPGLOSS DO YOU USE?

Guest malevolent.

Guest foxxx

My mom's friend works for MAC so she gives us craploads of free stuff all the time. So I guess I use MAC lol

Guest 4ever_sweet

I use Neutrogena's Lip Gloss. Because my skin tone is kind of dark, I use the darker red one (don't know exact color though) and I LOVE it!!!

Guest sulfuric_ACID

Umm..I use a few different brands, Estee Lauder, Dior and Clinique.. I think Clinique has nice lipgloss. I like to use subtle colours sooooo...yeah.

Guest malevolent.

My mom's friend works for MAC so she gives us craploads of free stuff all the time. So I guess I use MAC lol

:o LUCKKKYYYY! I seriously spend way too much at MAC.

Guest BECKIEEE

I use a whole assortment of stuff...Lancome Juicytubes, Bonnebell (I'm still such a kid haha), L'oreal, Avon, and my ultimate favorite, the Aussie brand, Bloom...too bad Sephora no longer carries this line it was the best looking, feeling, tasting lipgloss ever.

Guest CloudyDays

as much as i LOVE MAC, i really dislike their lipglosses. most of them are too frosty and looks hookerish. even the soft colored ones.

honestly i havent found *THE* perfect lipgloss but my fave right now is neutrogena moisturegloss in GROOVE. pretty pretty and cheap.

Guest __*blank

I don't usually use lip gloss. I stick with lip balm (Burt's Bees). Lip gloss only comes on for special occasions because I don't like lipstick. So I guess the Lip Gloss I use is MAC's Lipglass in canary

Guest __CHINA.DOLL

MAC.. my aunts a senior makeup artist there.. so i great a lot of makeup during the holidays..xD

Guest malevolent.

MAC.. my aunts a senior makeup artist there.. so i great a lot of makeup during the holidays..xD

Oh how awesome!

Guest SpicyTOFU

I don't really use lip gloss, just Burt's Bee lip balm. XD

But I've been using a Shishedo lipgloss in a dark pink/red lately. =_=;

Archived