Lee Chun Hee 이천희

Guest jjsweeter0211

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest jjsweeter0211

Nina I'm good.Thank u :D Just finished watched episode 2 again with sub and I enjoyed it a lot ^^. Weekend is coming soon . So quick.

Pangkaa thanks a lot for the pics again :D

More pics from The Star

2010080301722_0.jpg

2010080301722_1.jpg

:wub:

Bonus

2010080201704_0.jpg

Nina I'm good.Thank u :D Just finished watched episode 2 again with sub and I enjoyed it a lot ^^. Weekend is coming soon . So quick.

me too, loved both episodes! ^_^

well, time for news! :lol:

재벌남' 서지석 vs '3류 건달' 이천희 패션탐구 [ Seo Ji Suk vs. Lee Chun Hee ]

5122c8d0c8550ba08375f23031bfd34f.jpg

of course, we know who will win ^^ :

d4272034df3440ba98430855b0a17f95.jpg <--- :lol:

source : BNT News

Guest jjsweeter0211

Hahaha of course our gangster Chunhee will win :D:lol:

But you know I'm worried that by the time this drama ended, he might lose some memories . Everyone seems love to hit him and want to hit him Lmao =)) Poor Chunhee.

By the way I love his friendship with Bae Doo Na, hope she will stop hitting him in the next episodes =)), I love his gentle and manly image at the same time when he's with So Yi Hyun. Cant wait to see her smiling face because of him :wub: And I love him with the cute nephew . Everytime I keep wondering actually who is the uncle and who is the nephew lol =]]

Download links for episose 3 ^v^

Torrent Link E03 (HAN & MHaN):

http://www.box.net/shared/9l4ihfirhz

http://www.box.net/shared/b1g4i243y5

gloriae03kor100807hdtvx.jpg

( cr: semi-fly @ Gloria Thread)

Direct Download Link at am-addiction.com

OST MV

MV 1

MV 2

Download links for episode 4 ^^

Direct download link from am-addiction.com

Torrent Link E04 (REAL & HAN):

http://www.box.net/shared/13zqm46nq8

http://www.box.net/shared/tq6qe4yq4i

121e3cl.jpg

Screencaps ^^

2010080721014012910_1.jpg

2010080820560776142_2.jpg

238421_194813_3459.jpg

238420_194811_07.jpg

:wub:

Guest jjsweeter0211

woot woot! :wub: love is in the air!!! :D

loved these 2 episodes too ... Gloria is very addicting! ^_^

J, how are you chingu??? =]

Nina. I'm doing good ^v^ Loving my summer holiday :D

I just finished watching episode 3 and 4 with sub . It's getting better each week :).

And year love is in the air kekeke :wub:

Chunhee bring the magic to his character . He could make the imperfect Ha Dong Ah become perfect , u agree with me blush.gif

The battle between these two is a hot trend in BNT news :lol:

'재벌남' 서지석 vs '3류 건달' 이천희 패션탐구

d22dc15566fb2c0188c36bdfedfc1416.jpg

source : BNT news

you're right J, his character is very charming and lovable .. the way he protects the people he love ... in his own style, no way! Dong Ah is the best! (the scene for the letter N crack me :lol: )

ohhh ... enjoy your holidays!!!

Guest jjsweeter0211

Of course Chunhee will win :P. He made his character raw, lively, funny and warm. Lots of feeling at the same time. His acting is very deep.

Yeah the N scene was so funny and sweet :D

I like SJS too. His acting is good but hmm somehow I found his characters in all his previous dramas are the same as in Gloria so It's kind of boring to me idk.

I guess it's the different way of acting. Each actor has their own way of expressing and potraying the role . I guess CH and JS are kind of opposite.

I'm looking for translation of the articles but I found nothing . The google transalation is very messy . So hard to understand haha.

Thanks Nina. :D I'm trying to enjoy my holiday as much as I can.^^

Guest jjsweeter0211

Preview pic for next episode :D They look cute together :wub:

Bigger pics ^^

2010081339337267.jpg

2010081340371753.jpg

Kokkadaisuki, we posted the pics at the same time haha. It might be just half a second difference keke. Cant wait to see new episodes this weekend ^v^

Hope to see you here often :D

Nina how r u chingu ;) ?

Pangkaa where r u ^^?

Guest KokkaDaisuki

@ jjsweeter0211 haha..your pictures are larger than mind..Thank you for larger one ^^

I'm friend with Pangkaa at leechunheethailand.com .In Thailand we have a long weekend until Aug 15.She went back to her birthplace and visited her grandpa.I'm not sure when she will comeback. ^^

Guest jjsweeter0211

KokkaDaisuki

U r welcome ^v^. Hope to have more conversation with you in this thread ;) Thanks for letting me know about Pangkaa

Nina I want to be busy too. I'm getting lazy these days kkeke. I blame on the holiday :lol: Just try to relax as much as I can before I start working hard again next month. Btw Good luck with what u r doing~~

Episode 1 sub is out!!! Thanks a lot, Haru haru subbing team :)

GLORIAbig.png

Haru Haru Subs Presents,

GLORIA

EPISODE 1 * HAN*

Main Translator: wassupgurl85

Spot Translator: songbird

Timers: semi-fly, KumoYami

Editor/QC: rambutan

Coordinators: sayroo, cute girl

Guest KokkaDaisuki

jjsweeter0211,Nice to meet you ^^.

I'll try to have more conversation with everyone who love Chun Hee.

Nice too meet you all ^^.

I'm waiting for watch EP5 at MBC's Site right now! (1 Hour early) ^^

Edit..Oppa in Episode 5

Gloria_EP5_Raw09278423-10-54.jpg

Gloria_EP5_Raw09239023-10-40.jpg

Gloria_EP5_Raw09305923-11-03.jpg

**Move will come tomorrow ^^**

Guest jjsweeter0211

KokkaDaisuki you can call me J, what should I call you?

Thanks a lot for the screencaps . I tried to make a screencaps before but fail. How did u do that? Do u use any program ?.?

Awww look at his eyes :wub: :wub: Cant wait to watch it with sub ~v~

Download links

Torrent Link E05 (HAN):

http://www.box.net/shared/6ig73zv48y

ge05han.jpg

( credit semi-fly Gloria Thread)

Direct download link from am-addiction.com

I see that not many ppl are following Gloria at the moment. I also didn't put much attention to this supppper long drama, but something about Chun's capped pictures attracted me and I gave it a try. Now, after finished 4 eps in a row, I officially want to keep an eye on it, for Chun Hee. His character and the way he acts him is so crazy, but really adorable at the same time. I love his interaction with every single person in the drama, that is to say I love every single scene he is present. Even though his character seems to be not as complicated or deep as the other guy, whose name I haven't gotten over since Family Honor (Really! I can't understand why the writer has to reuse the famed LEE KANG SUK, it totally ruin my mood whenever I look at the guy in Gloria, garrrrrr!*cough*sorry, I lost myself for a moment*cough*), but Chun Hee acts Dong Ah with a natural charm and subtle hints that draw my attention and wild interpretation. That's why I am running with my (probably not) crazy imagination that both Jin Jin and Yoon Seo will somehow fall in love with this abnormal but manly and golden-hearted guy. If not, I pray that he won't bear any one-sided love. He's too adorable for that, and I love him ^^.

jjsweeter0211,Nice to meet you ^^.

Edit..Oppa in Episode 5

Gloria_EP5_Raw09278423-10-54.jpg

thank you so much, KokkaDaisuki ... I like these two but I prefer Chun Hee-Doo Na pair :wub: they're adorkables(in a weird style :lol: )

welcome, Ijj ! wooohoo, more Chun Hee fans! isn't he adorable?

J, enjoy these days ... your next holiday will be in ...? :lol: *hugs* =]

News about Hyori - Chun Hee relationship :lol:

이천희 “효리야 전화 좀 받아” 하소연한 사연은?

20100815091508896.jpg

"효리야 전화 좀 받아!"

배우 이천희가 절친 이효리에게 섭섭한 마음을 드러냈다.

이천희는 8월 16일 방송되는 MBC '놀러와' 올빼미 족 특집에 출연해 "평소 박건형, 송창의 같은 대학 동기들이나 '패밀리가 떴다'를 하면서 친해진 대성, 이효리와 주로 어울려 논다"면서 "그런데 효리는 내가 먼저 전화를 하면 잘 안 받는다"고 답답한(?) 심경을 털어 놓았다.

이어 이천희는 "나도 먼저 효리를 불러내보고 싶은데 전화가 안 되니 힘들다. 그래서인지 효리한테 전화가 오면 즉각 나가게 된다"고 약한 모습을 보여 스튜디오를 웃음 바다를 만들었다.

[뉴스엔 엔터테인먼트부]

기사제보 및 보도자료 newsen@newsen.com

awww! ChunRi :wub:

source : Daum

Archived