Lee Chun Hee 이천희

Guest jjsweeter0211

Guest jjsweeter0211

I 'm looking for news and pics to post here but i can find nothing recently haizzz. Maybe next week the promotional pics will come out I really hope . I'm so curious about the style of all the characters :D. Cant wait to see the full casts ^.^ and then OST :D.

July is coming soon , time passes so fast :unsure:

And July might pass as a wind while we haven't even realised.

Since i topped the new page, i will spam some photos :P

nlexau.jpg

elle-leechunhee3.jpg

20090525_fo_2.jpg

leechunheemusic_1205.jpg?w=490&h=247

20090820_leechunhee.jpg

d3f4304b7bddf00dff1c08a3136b36a81226002793_full.jpg

leechunhee3_100222.jpg

chunhee-smiling.jpg

lee-chun-hee1.jpg

lee-chun-hee.jpg

2jfwsg9.jpg

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

elle-leechunhee3.jpg

http://dw4ptommyrot.files.wordpress.com/2009/12/leechunheemusic_1205.jpg?w=490&h=247

my favs ... so far :wub:

So Yi Hyun Cast In “Gloria”

syh.jpg?w=450&h=675

So Yi Hyun has been cast as the female lead of the upcoming MBC weekend drama Gloria. She’ll be playing the role of Yoon-seo, a “Queen of Tears” who used to dream of being a ballerina, but had to give it up due to an injury, and is the illegitimate daughter of a chaebol man. She’ll also be playing lovers with Lee Chun Hee, who’s playing Ha Dong-ah, a man who has nothing but loyalty to his name, and is raising his young nephew alone.

Despite the gloomy character descriptions and the fact that it’s centered around a nightclub, the drama is described as bright and cheerful. (Don’t worry, I don’t get it either.) Other actors cast include Bae Doo Na, Seo Ji Seok and Lee Jong Won. The first script reading for the drama was held on the 21st.

Gloria is set for 50 episodes, and will air its first episode in July.

source : Dahee's Plastic Castle

Guest jjsweeter0211

I cant wait to read the offical full character descriptions. Gloomy character descriptions but the drama is described as bright and cheerful :huh: At the moment everything sounds a bit confusing to me hahahahaha :phew:

So as what i combined from all the reports , Chun Hee will play Ha Dong Ah who is a royal childhood friend who has grown up in the same neighbourhood with Na Jin Jin ( Bae Do Na), a talented fighter and gangster or a gangster has no fighting skills :unsure: , raise his young nephew alone, his future lover will be So Yi Hyun , will he in love with Na Jin Jin first because of their long time childhood ?

I hope he can fight well blush.gif . Chun Hee is good at martials arts so I dont want him to stay with the clumsy image.

He is gonna raise his young nephew alone, wow I found it it interesting :rolleyes:

As i heard from the new, the young actor Chun Po Geun (천보근) plays Lee Chun Hee’s role Ha Dong Ah’s nephew.

Po Geun lives with Dong Ah and has lots of interactions with Na Jin Jin’s elder sister Na Jin Joo (나진주).

200912281539016655423A_2.jpg

I love this kid in Stars falling from the sky, adorable and has very good acting blush.gif

Whatever role it is, it sounds interesting and I believe Chun Hee will act very well :wub: :wub:

sjs-2010-gloria-11.jpg

sjs-2010-gloria-12.jpg

Guest jjsweeter0211

See what I have found today. Chunhee rapped for Hyori in Haha Mong show , with Dae Sung, Hara and others as well. So funny and cute :X :D:wub: His rapping is hilarious haha. I cant wait for the eng sub :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6JH0KJCHCwE

Guest jjsweeter0211

The teaser of Chunhee's character in Gloria are out . I cant wait to see more

2010070730348103.jpg

118926a.jpg

이천희와 배두나의 만남으로 일찍부터 화제가 되고 있는 MBC 새 주말 드라마 ‘글로리아’가 첫 촬영을 시작했다. 이번 드라마에서 거칠고 저돌적인 3류 조폭으로 변신한 이천희는 전작인 ‘그대 웃어요’에서 보여줬던 귀엽고 순수한 이미지를 벗고 남자답고 마초적인 카리스마를 지닌 ‘하동아’ 역을 맡았다.

지난 주말 인천 남구에서 진행된 ‘글로리아’ 첫 촬영장은 어릴 적부터 한 동네에 사는 오랜 소꿉친구인 두 주인공 ‘하동아’(이천희)와 ‘나진진’(배두나)의 끈끈한 우정을 잘 보여주는 장면으로 무더운 날씨에도 불구하고 배우와 스태프들이 열정적으로 촬영에 임해 최상의 팀웍을 과시했다.

이천희는 이날 촬영장면에서 매일 툭탁거리며 싸우지만 막상 ‘나진진’이 어려움에 처할 때마다 발 벗고 나서서 도움을 주는 자상한 의리남 ‘하동아’ 캐릭터를 자연스럽게 표현해내며 한층 무르익은 연기력으로 하동아를 완벽하게 소화해냈다. 특히 헝클어뜨린 머리와 옷차림은 극 중 하동아로 변신한 이천희의 모습을 그대로 보여주고 있어 방송 전부터 이천희에 대한 기대감을 더욱 높이고 있다.

첫 촬영을 마친 이천희는 “상대역인 배두나와는 극중에서처럼 동갑이라 그런지 호흡도 잘 맞고 현장에서의 분위기도 좋다. 드라마에서 첫 주연을 맡은 만큼 다른 때보다 긴장과 부담이 많긴 하지만 배우로서 새로운 모습을 보여드릴 수 있도록 이번 작품에 최선을 다하겠다. 연기자로서 발전된 모습을 ‘하동아’를 통해 보여드리고 싶다. 많이 기대해주셨으면 좋겠다”며 당찬 포부를 전했다.

한편, ‘글로리아’는 ‘내조의 여왕’, ‘아직도 결혼하고 싶은 여자’의 김민식 감독의 새로운 작품으로 이천희, 배두나 외에도 소이현, 서지석 등이 함께 출연하며 나이트클럽을 배경으로 치열하게 살아가는 다양한 사람들의 모습을 밝고 경쾌한 시선으로 그려낼 예정이다. 배우 이천희의 새로운 변신이 기대되는 MBC 주말드라마 ‘글로리아’는 ‘민들레 가족’ 후속으로 7월말 첫 방송을 앞두고 있다.

문화저널21 박현수기자 phs@mhj21.com

Here is the google translate for the article above.

Photos & yicheonhui and early in the meeting are talking about new MBC weekend drama 'Gloria' has begun filming the first. In this drama, a tough gangster turned dragon devil 3 yicheonhui the predecessors 'I Smile' was shown on the cute and innocent image of a naked, with a virile and macho charisma 'hadongah' starred.

Nam-gu, Incheon, conducted last weekend in the 'Gloria' of the first studios since childhood living in a neighborhood long childhood friend, the two heroes 'hadongah' (yicheonhui) and 'najinjin' (Photos &) A good example of a bond of friendship with the scene in hot weather Despite their enthusiasm for shooting stars and staff of the team showed off the best waterfront.

Yicheonhui shots daily from the day, but when the time came to fight tuktakgeorimyeo 'najinjin' be in trouble every time a foot off the horn and helps caring uirinam 'hadongah' thundered more mellow character, acting as a natural sea Oh, the perfect Hadong I got to digest. Heongkeuleotteurin hair and clothing, especially during the dramatic appearance of Hadong Oh, just turned yicheonhui's broadcast before the show even more anticipation for yicheonhui is increasing.

Yicheonhui finished filming the first "sangdaeyeokin Photos & geukjungeseocheoreom the same age from the fit and probably like her breathing is good atmosphere in the field. In the drama, starring as the first strain and burden other than a lot but as an actor to show a new look at this piece will do my best. Developed as an actor look 'hadongah' I want to show through. I hope look forward to, "said bold aspirations said.

Meanwhile, the 'Gloria' the 'Queen of containment', 'still wants to marry her' director of new works gimminsik yicheonhui, Photos & soyihyeon addition, seojiseok and nightclubs and appeared in the background with the fierce looks of diverse people living in will depict the bright eyes and cheerful. Actors are expected to turn yicheonhui new MBC weekend drama 'Gloria' for the 'Dandelion' family 'before the first broadcast on the end of follow-up is 7.

:wub:

I wish this drama will be a huge success as Shining Inheritance last year :X I want to see Chunhee receive some acting awards in the end of this year since he is working very hard all those years, put so much efforts and love on each role, and so talented blush.gif :wub:

Guest jjsweeter0211

Oh hi there long time no see . Keep wondering where you are. I guess you r having great summer holiday :D

Yeah I saw that picture :D He does look like gangster haha but a kind and cute one :PB)

By the way I have good new today ^++++++++^

ChunHee will be guest in the second episode of Running Man along with Goo Hara and Song Ji Hyo . OMG I'm so excited. One of my wish really come true :P:D. I wish Hyori could be guest one more week then I can see some CHunri moment though lol XD blush.gif:rolleyes:

64246874.jpg

( Credit pic from Running Man soompi thread)

Next week preview

Guest jjsweeter0211

구하라·이천희·송지효, '런닝맨' 2회게스트 '맹활약'

* 머니투데이 김지연 기자 기자의 다른 기사보기

* 입력 : 2010.07.13 08:38|조 회 : 128 |추천: 1|나 도한마디: 0

2010071308161787444_1.jpg

구하라 이천희 송지효(왼쪽부터) ⓒ머니투데이 스타뉴스

걸그룹 카라의 구하라, 이천희, 송지효가 SBS '일요일이 좋다1부-런닝맨(연출 조효진, 이하 런닝맨)' 2회 게스트로 나서 맹활약을 펼쳤다.

12일 머니투데이 스타뉴스와 만난 '런닝맨' 제작 관계자는 "구하라, 이천희, 송지효가 수원월드컵 경기장에서 진행된 두 번째 녹화에 참여, 그 어느 때보다 열정적으로 촬영에 임했다"고 밝혔다.

특히 이천희는 유재석과 함께 '패밀리가 떴다' 코너를 통해 호흡을 맞췄던 만큼 이날 녹화에서 4차원 매력을 아낌없이 발휘했다.

또 다른 관계자 역시 "최근 각종 예능을 통해 꾸밈없는 매력을 발산하며 큰 사랑을 받고 있는 구하라, 엉뚱한 매력의 소유자 송지효 그리고 4차원 보이 이천희까지 기존 멤버들과 한데 어우러져 유쾌한 촬영이 이뤄졌다"고 밝혔다.

한편 지난 11일 첫 방송된 '런닝맨'은 10%(AGB닐슨 기준)의 시청률로 첫 테이프를 끊었다.

credit : star.mt.co.kr

Guest jjsweeter0211

U r welcome ^^. By the way just call me J ^^. What should I call u then :)?

I'm so happy for him :D Finally he 's back to variety show. Although it is only one episode, it's okay.

And I know it would be totally epic episode .:D It's our Chunhee, our Chunderella after all :wub: Cant wait till Sunday .

Goo Hara, Lee Chun Hee and Song Ji Hyo to guest on Running Man

20100713_hara_chunhee_jihyo.jpg

20100713_1279032392_1.jpg

Having gotten off to a decent start last weekend, fans have been waiting in anticipation to know who were the next guest stars on the upcoming Running Man variety show.

After their first guest stars, Lee Hyori and Hwang Jung Eum, it was revealed that KARA’s Hara, Lee Chun Hee and Song Ji Hyo will be the next guests on the show as they recorded their episode recently.

Much laughter is anticipated especially as the trio has had prior variety show experience and had done well in them. So stay tuned!

Credit : allkpop

More pics from next episode of Running Man

As seen in the pictures, he is in the same team with Jong Kook,Hara, Joongki hehe .

And Kwang Soo character is quite similar with Chunderella character in FO haha and he is very tall too, even taller than our Chunhee. It would be very funny hahaha.

Even I know he'll super busy filming Gloria, it would be great if he could be a permannent cast of Running Man. It would be such a good opportunity for him. Drama+ Variety show ---> movie , more CF offers in the future ^^

They only have 7 members at the moment and I am sure they will need to find one more to balance the team ;)

eb9fb0.jpg

eb9fb01.jpg

eb9fb02.jpg

( Credit pics from Running man soompi thread)

Guest jjsweeter0211

30mx0qp.jpg

[HQ] Running Man (2010-07-18).avi [800.6 MB]

Go Hara (KARA), Lee Chun Hee, Song Ji Hyo, Yoo Jae Suk, Song Joong Ki, Lee Kwang Soo, Kim Jong Kook, HaHa, Garry (Leesang)

Visit Cashewmania blog for direct links

Running Man episode 2

Torrent Link E02 (HAN & Baros & HAN / 720p):

http://www.box.net/shared/5stvl0s2d2

http://www.box.net/shared/7y534hv33h

http://www.box.net/shared/gkn774cq7k

34e2ulh.jpg

( Credit : semi-fly , Running Man thread)

As I heard, this episode divided into two parts so we have one more episode next week YAY :D :D

' 런닝맨' 이천희vs이광수, 어리바리男들의 예능강자 진검승부

18_73774.jpg

[티브이데일리=조의지 기자] 이천희와 이광수가 '런닝맨'에서 예능강자를 가리기 위해 진검승부를 펼쳤다.

지난 11일 첫방송된 SBS TV '일요일이 좋다 1부-런닝맨'에서 예능새싹을 자처한 4차원 캐릭터 이광수가 첫방송 이후 폭발적인 반응을 이끌어내며 시청자들의 주목을 받았다.

이날 방송에는 이천희 송지효 구하라가 게스트로 초대됐다. 이미 '패밀리가 떴다'에서 '엉성천희', '천데렐라' 등의 수식어를 얻으며 훤칠한 외모에 어울리지 않은 엉성한 모습으로 웃음을 선사했던 이천희는 이광수와 묘한 라이벌 구도를 형성했다.

훤칠한 외모와 어울리지 않은 어리바리함을 가진 두 사람은 서로를 견제하며 각종 경기에서 서로에게 지지 않으려는 필사적인 모습으로 웃음을 자아냈다.

액션 버라이어티 '런닝맨'은 대한민국 곳곳에 위치한 랜드마크를 배경으로 그곳의 지형지물을 이용한 다양한 미션과 기상천외한 게임을 수행하는 프로그램.

이천희와 이광수의 예능대결은 18일 오후 5시20분 '런닝맨'을 통해 방송된다.

[티브이데일리=조의지 기자 young@tvdaily.co.kr]

기사제보 news@tvdaily.co.kr

:phew: I guess they made comparison between Chunhee and Kwang Soo 's image. They have some similarities in variety show image. Both are tall, funny and clumsy haha. :D:P

Some pics from Running Man episode today :D:wub::rolleyes:

I wondering if any team could sub this show, epsecially this two episodes with ChunHee is one of the guests :)

20100718_1279448516_30625600_1.jpg

201007181842776800_1.jpg

( Credit : Nate)

2010071817584310011.jpg

20100718181935728e71824.jpg

( credit : Running Man soompi thread)

I found this pic today :wub: ^^ I think it's for hat sponsorship

Chunhee's sponsor pic

^^

2006082403161236439_1.jpg

2006082403161236439_2.jpg

U r welcome ^^. By the way just call me J ^^. What should I call u then :)?

J! thanks for all the updates ... i'm very busy these days . sorry! ... ah! and call me Nina, plz! ^_^

dear ... i've got a present for you ... mai gad! ♥_♥

our Chun Hee @ Marie Claire August Edition!!!

2010072008510682611_1.jpg

2010072008510682611_2.jpg

bang, bang! you're dead! :lol:

source : Asiae

Guest jjsweeter0211

Nina, you are so fast. I'm just about to post it :P

I'm kind of expecting this kind of photo shoot since I can realise he has been working out a lot through recent pics . A bit sooner than I thought ^^. Cant wait for the full issue and upcoming photo shoots :D

I'm happy that he'll show his manly image from now on. But I still love his cuteness and funny personality.No matter he does, he is our forever Chunderella :wub:

... My heart is like bang bang bang blush.gif:D:P . Cant help but loving him more each day. OMG I'm in fangirl mood again . Forgive me :wub:

Lee Chun Hee looks like a real man for Marie Claire

Who knew Lee Chun Hee had a six pack?

We know him for being a little less intelligent than others when it comes to common sense ever since he went on Family Outing. It looks like he wants an image makeover because this photoshoot showed a total new side of him.

He showed off his beard and muscles for the upcoming issue Marie Claire Korea. He’s stars in an MBC drama called Gloria where he plays a gang member.

In the interview he said, “People will definitely say that they miss the old Chun Hee or think I look weird posing this way. But that is not called failure. I know it will take time but I want to create a new image than the one I had in Family Outing.”

I couldn’t even recognize him! The drama starts on the 31st.

( Credit:allkpop)

엉성남' 이천희, 식스팩+구릿빛 몸매 '짐승남' 파격변신!

MBC 새 주말극 ’글로리아’에서 거칠고 저돌적인 3류 조폭으로 변신해 기대를 모으고 있는 배우 이천희가 화보를 통해 새로운 매력을 발산했다.

현재 드라마 촬영에 한창인 이천희는 극 중 남자답고 저돌적인 마초 연기를 선보이기 위해 만들어온 식스팩과 근육 잡힌 몸매에 구릿빛 피부까지 이전엔 볼 수 없었던 새로운 매력을 선보였다. 이천희는 깊은 눈빛과 강렬한 턱선, 거친 수염과 탄탄한 근육 등 거칠고 남성적인 옴므파탈적 매력을 섬세한 표정과 눈빛으로 다채롭게 표현해 내며 관계자들의 감탄을 이끌어냈다.

특히 상반신을 드러내며 공개한 탄탄한 복근은 그 동안 이천희가 보여준 순수하고 엉성한 이미지에서 과감히 탈피, 강렬한 섹시미를 발산하며 이천희의 남성적인 매력을 더욱 부각시켰다. 또한 모델 출신답게 큰 키와 균형잡힌 몸매를 갖춘 이천희는 그런지한 워싱의 데님팬츠부터 파스텔 컬러의 치노팬츠까지 다양한 패션아이템을 완벽하게 소화하며 자유자재로 포즈를 취하는 등 이날 최고의 모델 기량을 맘껏 과시했다.

화보촬영을 마친 이천희는 이번 드라마에 대해 “눈에 힘 주니까 이상하다거나 엉성한 천희가 더 좋았다거나 하는 반응들도 물론 있을 거에요. 하지만 그건 실패랑은 다른 거죠. 시간은 좀 걸리겠지만 ‘패밀리가 떴다’ 로 만들어진 이미지는 한 부분일 뿐 배우의 영역에서도 또 다른 모습이 다시 만들어질 거라고 생각해요.”라며 진지한 소감을 전했다.

이번 화보 관계자에 따르면 “이천희의 가장 큰 잠재력은 악역, 혹은 평범 하지 않은 캐릭터를 연기해도 사람들이 그 역할에 공감할 수 있도록 만드는 인간적인 매력을 가졌다”며 "이천희는 자신의 삶을 즐기는 방법을 아는, 여유로운 남자라는 것을 알게 된 기분 좋은 촬영이었다”고 소감을 전했다.

한편, 이천희가 출연하는 드라마 '글로리아'는 야간업소를 배경으로 다양한 인간 모습을 그릴 로맨틱 코미디 드라마로 오는 31일 첫 방송된다

( credit : thestar.chosun.com)

I tried google translate but it is quite messy so I'll wait for someone translate it.

:P jajaja me too J, but with this image(or without him), he will be forever our clumsy chunderella :lol: and thats why I love him!

cant wait for Gloria! ^_^

Lee Chun Hee looks like a real man for Marie Claire

Who knew Lee Chun Hee had a six pack?

( Credit:allkpop)

uhmmm ... this tittle ... he's not a man? *nina disapproves*

:lol: I didn't see your last post with the allkpop article ...

Guest jjsweeter0211

:wub: I changed it to black and white and it gave the different feel to it. And I just realise I missed his photo shoot so much. Our model Chunhee is back. :D Now what's next? I guess CF ;)

uhmmm ... this tittle ... he's not a man? *nina disapproves*

:lol: I didn't see your last post with the allkpop article ...

Of course he is always a man but a man has different sides ^^ :lol:

The title is a bit ... I know haha " j also disapproves" :P

:wub: I changed it to black and white and it gave the different feel to it. And I just realise I missed his photo shoot so much. Our model Chunhee is back. :D Now what's next? I guess CF ;)

:wub: hotness overload xD

Of course he is always a man but a man has different sides ^^ :lol:

The title is a bit ... I know haha " j also disapproves" :P

I know, chingu ... but I'm very sensible today :lol: hahaha

Guest jjsweeter0211

Nina

Hahaha okie okie :lol: . By the way I just saw your post in Playful Kiss thread ^^

I'm so excited about it too . The casts look great . So many good dramas coming out in the second half of the year.

It's lucky that Gloria is a weekend drama so the competition is less fierce compared with mon-tue and wed-thur dramas so the chance they might get high rating is bigger ^^.

Cant wait for Gloria. Time sure flies right? It's already 20th so only 11 days left :D

Guest jjsweeter0211

배두나-이천희-서지석-소이현, '글로리아' 포스터 사진 '공개'

2010072001675_0.jpg

MBC 새 주말연속극 「글로리아」 (극본 정지우, 연출 김민식, 김경희)의 주인공들이 드라마 포스터 촬영 후, 극중 캐릭터에 100% 동화된 이미지를 선보였다.

이번 포스터 촬영은 지난 15일(목) 일산 드림센터에서 진행되었다. 지난 7월 초, 첫 촬영을 시작한 이후, 주인공 네 명의 배우가 함께 모인 것은 이번 촬영이 처음이었다.

극중 '나진진' 역을 맡은 배두나는 강렬한 여가수의 포스를 마음껏 발휘해 촬영 스태프들의 찬사를 받았다. 배두나는 당당하면서도 도도한 느낌의 표정을 충분히 살려내달라는 주문에 고혹적인 자태를 뽐내며 촬영에 집중하는 열의를 보였다. 한 손으로 마이크를 잡고, 수많은 사연이 있는 듯한 표정 연기는 물론, 다양한 포즈를 보여준 배두나. 촬영 중 연기에 몰입한 듯 스태프들에게 음악을 주문했다. 이에 스태프 중 한 명이 가진 스마트폰으로 즉석에서 음악을 선보이기도 했다.

이어 '하동아' 역의 이천희와 '이강석'역의 서지석은 극중 캐릭터는 정반대이지만, 이번 촬영에서는 깔끔한 슈트를 차려 입고 촬영에 임했다. 반항아다운 강한 이미지의 이천희와 냉철한 비지니스맨의 서지석. 두 사람 모두 슈트 차림이 너무나 잘 어울려 서로에게 "슈트 CF 찍어도 되겠다"며 즐거워했다는 후문이다.

또한, '정윤서' 역의 소이현은 매력적인 여신으로 변신했다. 정윤서는 극중 재벌가의 서녀로 발레리나였다가 부상으로 발레를 그만두며 세상을 향해 마음을 닫아버리는 캐릭터. 전작 <보석비빔밥>의 밝고 발랄한 이미지에서 벗어나, 차분하고 어둡지만 사랑을 알아가는 여자를 연기하게 된다.

한편,「글로리아」는 「민들레가족」 후속으로 7월 31일(토) 저녁 7시 55분 첫 방송된다.

A bigger image

379977%281%29-m496888_68318.jpg

( credit: nate)

The official poster for Gloria main casts look nice . But somehow I want a cooler hairstyle for Chunhee. He could have a much better hairstyle than that. Nina, u agree with me ? :)

Something like this

lee004.jpg

515f681612d548f5b6e726917e65e608_large.jpg

63a6dbe1b5702cf93438b062431cdd5b_large.jpg

lc2pk2.jpg

Bonus ^^

b61e5f08ae295146e64dfeb540dd8034_large.jpg

9ba51a16547631027bbcc8a732c3c938_large.jpg

lc4ob1.jpg

lc3ml6.jpg

baa5abc5ef7922587f8bfb98ee186106_large.jpg

( credit images : original uploader)