the storyline is still so blur right now,

i dont think 3 episodes can wrap them all

but k dramas rarely has sequel or season 2...hmmm,,

:(

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awwww....I love that JW-HI scene when JW brought HI snack/dinner/something to eat and i love the music.  I can see that JW is still hesitant to let HI in again and it was a little awkward working together again. I have to say, thank God that HI get to change her clothes lol. She must have been wearing what feel like weeks, even though its probably a few days or so. 

I like tha scene as well! Both of them still hesitant. I like when JW looking at HI then HI also looking back to JW slightly.

I guess they still awkard for what happened, The way JW treat her in interogation room etc. And HI confessed her feeling to him

Now, they know that they love each other but the situation isn't the right time.... They need to focus for Athena.

I really want JW knows that HI saved him many times...(^_^)

Guest Phantos

DBSK’s Max will appear on SBS “Athena” on the 9th

Choi_Kang_Chang_Min_1.jpg

He will come out as an agent to rescue NTS which has fallen under terrorist threat as agent Choi Tae Hyun. He is an agent specializing in nuclear power and explosives and is being sent to the front lines after getting an emergency call from NTS. He will carry the NTS from the threat by playing a critical role in rescuing Jae Hee (Lee Ji Ah) as well as defusing an explosive.

He was able to work professionally with Choi Siwon on the set on the 4th. The staff commented “He wasn’t nervous at all even though he was acting with actors such as Yoo Dong Geun which amazed the staff.”

Max also is coming out on “Paradise Ranch.”

Guest cococrust

ep 16 c-sub

http://www.sendspace.com/file/84d60l

ep 17 c-sub

http://www.sendspace.com/file/rwuhsh

a couple of MVs

http://www.sendspace.com/file/devt6b

http://www.sendspace.com/file/w90qfz

How come we don't see many screen captures in this thread? For me, I like all the still at the end of each episode especially between JW and HI and their eyes, yeah, just so much conviction and sometimes too emotional great. I think JW is the most hard working emotional drain in this series. If he's working that hard and the rating isn't great maybe he would just stick with movies and we might not see him as much .... sad ...

For me, no one gonna kill SH, because if he's man enough to kill people so carelessly then he will have the gut to kill himself, like most terrorists do. Otherwise, he would be a loser.

Now back to watching 16 and 17.....

Guest Teresa1430264244

I love JW&HI moments so bad :D

It is still a little bit awkward but looks cute anyway ;)

There is no hint for the next ep so I am so curious

By the way, I am getting worried and wondering how the scriptwriters would end every trouble/problem/misunderstanding are happening, just with only 3 more eps. It seems either impossible or will end up fast fast and fast, that I'm worrying wil not so satisfied

P/s: why are there so many ppl who hate HI and JW&HI so much :( and so many ppl say HI was so cruel and betrayal, that she shouldn't have been like that with SH. I totally think HI is doing right way and there is nothing wrong with her decision until now :)

P/s: why are there so many ppl who hate HI and JW&HI so much :( and so many ppl say HI was so cruel and betrayal, that she shouldn't have been like that with SH. I totally think HI is doing right way and there is nothing wrong with her decision until now :)

I don't think everyone hates them. I personally like them. It's just that I think that those who disagree with their actions speak up more than those who support them or are more neutral towards them. I think it's natural to speak against something that you're against than to agree so I don't think it's quite unbalanced in supporters versus haters either.

I like HI because I think that there are 2 plots in Athena. One is about the terrorist group and how their plans will be foiled. The second plot is about how HI, one of the key Athenians, and her story.

Just wanted to say that Kim So Yeon was awesome in Episode 17. Up until now, I thought that HI was the baddest spy around, but Kim So Yeon was equally good, if not better. JH's scene didn't impress me as much because it was all in slow motion. I think my favorite action scenes so far are (in no particular order):

1. Toilet scene
  2. HI in Hawaii at the elevator
  3. Kim So Yeon's scenes in Episode 17
  4. HI in Episode 15(?) or 16 (?) where she tries to escape the Athena safehouse.
  5. JW in Italy fighting off an Athenian in his apartment.

I never watched Iris, but I think I will have to if Kim So Yeon was equally amazing in Iris as she is in Athena. And I wonder if Iris 2 will really be an extension of Iris, or if it will also incorporate Athena. At first I thought that maybe Iris 2 will be more focused on North Korea and maybe deal with how Kim So Yeon gets revenge for the death of her family and in doing so reveals the corruption within the North Korean Intelligence. However, I just read that Kim So Yeon will be re-appearing for I think either the last or the last 2 episodes of Athena.

Guest kayana20

I don't think everyone hates them. I personally like them. It's just that I think that those who disagree with their actions speak up more than those who support them or are more neutral towards them. I think it's natural to speak against something that you're against than to agree so I don't think it's quite unbalanced in supporters versus haters either.

I like HI because I think that there are 2 plots in Athena. One is about the terrorist group and how their plans will be foiled. The second plot is about how HI, one of the key Athenians, and her story.

Just wanted to say that Kim So Yeon was awesome in Episode 17. Up until now, I thought that HI was the baddest spy around, but Kim So Yeon was equally good, if not better. JH's scene didn't impress me as much because it was all in slow motion. I think my favorite action scenes so far are (in no particular order):

1. Toilet scene
  2. HI in Hawaii at the elevator
  3. Kim So Yeon's scenes in Episode 17
  4. HI in Episode 15(?) or 16 (?) where she tries to escape the Athena safehouse.
  5. JW in Italy fighting off an Athenian in his apartment.

I never watched Iris, but I think I will have to if Kim So Yeon was equally amazing in Iris as she is in Athena. And I wonder if Iris 2 will really be an extension of Iris, or if it will also incorporate Athena. At first I thought that maybe Iris 2 will be more focused on North Korea and maybe deal with how Kim So Yeon gets revenge for the death of her family and in doing so reveals the corruption within the North Korean Intelligence. However, I just read that Kim So Yeon will be re-appearing for I think either the last or the last 2 episodes of Athena.

I always try and defend Hi & JW but not a lot of people write on this board anymore so I say my review and leave it alone. I feel for Hi she always has a reason to what she does and JW is so naively in lvoe he cannot help but be stupid. KSY will be in the last episode they said it;s important and she bought the ratings up. Her fight scene was fierce. I want her as the lead for IRIS 2 or one of the main storylines. She deerves better writing script and screentime she just is an amazing actress. I love your fight pick that was my pick too. I also see why Jh fans get made. JH has been so undercut to get her revenge and her storylines seem played down so it makes HI not be liked even more . Taewon needs to learn to juggle storylines properly and give each star their own shine hence why people are mad KSY even came back. It seems everyone has gotten the most but LJH and KSY has gotten minimal msterial. I have liked the show because I have always liked the cast from other drama's but it wasn't what I expected and NTS embarrasses me. Like really? No agency can be this stupid or hire agents without background checks. $ more episodes to go I just want JH to get her revenge and to have LJH to shine. I also want Hi & JW to live happily but with Sh I don;t know if that is possible. We will see.Until next week.

Guest AsiakoliK

125407.png

450p | HANrel | Re-Encode | Mkv | 250 Mb

Episode 1  Episode 2  Episode 3  Episode 4  Episode 5

Episode 6  Episode 7  Episode 8  Episode 9  Episode 10

Episode 11  Episode 12  Episode 13  Special  Episode 14

Episode 15  Episode 16  Episode 17

720p HanSun Version

720p HanSun Episode 16 ( 645 Mb ) Part 1  Part 2

720p HanSun Episode 17 ( 546 Mb ) Part 1  Part 2

AsiakoliK

First of all, Oh Geeze, must we have Chamming or whatever his name played the Bomb Expert, he doesn't look the kind, sorry to say!

This thread is for all whether you hate or love, do tell your opinions because it will keep the thread alive....

then my favorite actions...hihi... in order

1. JW in Italy saving the president's daughter, running and shooting into the glass.. So Cool!

2. HI killed the man with blood on the face --- so cruel

3. JW acts like James Bond in his dream

4. and JW and KS in the speedy boat

5. and JW try to get on the ship where the Russian guy was

6. and all the actions in the first episode

my funny action scene was

in ep 1. where the black agent belonged to Dr Kwon with the wired down from top building and then SH already standing on the ground aiming at him.... funny....

and then there's no way it's gonna happen like JW jump right into HI's car...no way...

My cutest moment....

It has to be the boat scene with JW and HI .... hehehe

.... and then next Monday is St Valentine day, will the writers give us some romantic story line or not?

Guest Teresa1430264244

I don't think everyone hates them. I personally like them. It's just that I think that those who disagree with their actions speak up more than those who support them or are more neutral towards them

Hehe I am glad to hear so :D

and maybe it's true what you said

.... and then next Monday is St Valentine day, will the writers give us some romantic story line or not

Haha I was like LOL when I read it. I love your idea

Yes hope this idea comes true and I support it at all blush.gif

To me, all the actions in the first and the second eps are greatest

1. Especially, when HI fought with the man at the elevator

2. Secondly, it is when HI killed the two men in when rescued President's daughter :D

3. Another HI's scene is when she fought the two Athena's members when she was trying to break the Athena safehouse in ep14, and then texting immediately to JW

4. Next is when JW acted in his dream, ohhh it's so cool B) and another one is when JW tried to broke into the Russian's boat suddenly B)

5. Then the toilet scene with NTS agent and SH

6. And the last are JH's fighting and KSY's one in ep17 hehe

Cutest moment must be the moment when JW broke an egg by beating it into HI's head and then she did it back but ... :D so lovely.

Scriptwriters please put some cute scenes like that into the film, I mean into 3 more episodes (at least the final episode :D ) hehe

Guest musicstore

This show is getting more and more exciting,ok so it going to end soon,please give me a better ending compare to IRIS not some ending that make viewers curious so as to boost more people to watch IRIS 2!!!!

spoilers for episode 18!!

아테나의 은신처를 급습한 정우와 NTS! 손혁은 이미 몸을 피한 상태였지만, NTS는 아테나가 벌이려는 테러에 대한 단서를 발견하고 이를 막기 위한 비상사태에 돌입한다. 폭탄테러의 위협에 처했던 재희는 지난 일을 떠올리며 공포를 느끼고, 준호는 이런 재희를 안타깝게 바라본다. 한편 작전들을 실패한 손혁의 지휘 능력을 의심하며 필립을 보낸 아테나 본부. 필립의 등장에 불안해 하던 손혁은 아테나가 혜인을 제거할 것이라는 사실을 알고 놀라는데…!

hehehe can some kind soul translate this ? :D thanks!!!

Guest kchild702

spoilers for episode 18!!

아테나의 은신처를 급습한 정우와 NTS! 손혁은 이미 몸을 피한 상태였지만, NTS는 아테나가 벌이려는 테러에 대한 단서를 발견하고 이를 막기 위한 비상사태에 돌입한다. 폭탄테러의 위협에 처했던 재희는 지난 일을 떠올리며 공포를 느끼고, 준호는 이런 재희를 안타깝게 바라본다. 한편 작전들을 실패한 손혁의 지휘 능력을 의심하며 필립을 보낸 아테나 본부. 필립의 등장에 불안해 하던 손혁은 아테나가 혜인을 제거할 것이라는 사실을 알고 놀라는데…!

hehehe can some kind soul translate this ? :D thanks!!!

Preview of ep.18

I’m sorry if it’s too long but I tried to put it simple as possible for you guys.

JW and NTS raid Athena’s shelter, SH already escaped and in hiding. NTS finds a clue about Athena’s next terrorist plan. NTS trying to stop their next plan rush into state of emergency.

JH who encountered and already a victim of bomb terror, is thinking about that day and starts to feel horror and suffers flashbacks of the ordeal. Juno has unfortunate look on his face as he looks on at JH (o I think Juno likes JH.)

Athena’s headquarter sent Philip because Athena is suspicious of SH's ability to command due to failed operations. SH is surprised to find out that Athena is planning to get rid of HI.

hope this helps.

Archived