[Drama 2010] ATHENA : Goddess of War 아테나: 전쟁의 여신

Guest Lilazinprincess

“Athena” to cancel January 25th episode due to Jung Woo Sung’s injury

January 24, 2011 8:20 pm   k-pop

fa5bc_20110124_athena.jpg

Due to actor Jung Woo Sung’s injury, SBS will be canceling the episode of “Athena: Goddess of War” originally scheduled to broadcast on January 25th.

On January 23rd, Jang Woo Sung and Jung Chan Woo  injured their leg and head, respectively, after a car accident on set.   Both were immediately rushed to the ER, and received treatment up until  their discharge the next day.

Although their condition has improved, they were unable to complete  the filming for the episode scheduled for the 25th.  Producers had  stated, “We will try to see if we can air the episode through editing, as we are currently in discussion with representatives of SBS.“  Unfortunately, they were not able to come up with enough footage.

In place of it, a side story titled, “Soo Ae’s Secret“, will air instead.

Source: Star News via Nate

Source: allkpop

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope this will not further affect the ratings.  Good luck to the cast and production team.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

'Please' 

Artist: Jang Jae In (장재인)

This song is absolutely amazing, especially for an OST. Loving this drama too. If I could have any career, idealistically, I would want to be a spy.

Guest paichow007

with the ending like that..how can there will be no episode this week aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

i hope they recover fast and give entertainment back to us sigh~

Guest cyonink

SH was telling Key (the sniper dood) to dispose of JH's dad

ahhh i was so devastated after watching this episode. JH... my poor JH. Q ____ Q my heart broke when she cried.

Buhu my hopes have been shattered :tears:

Poor JH, I hope she will find strenght and support in her team mates. Joon Ho seems a good friend and even JW has been supportive enough even though he still has his problems.

Can't believe they are making SH bad to the core. I still had a liitle hope for him, but no more.

Oh well, we shall see what will happen next.

Thanks for the clarification Turtletyper ^_^

Guest foxyapple

SBS is showing the Athena special now due to the accident... CSW is HOT! saw his toilet fight scene... tongue.gif

I apologised for this mindless post. sweatingbullets.gif

Guest foxyapple

@springfiry - YES! YES! he is totally HOT!

i was just taking a break from my homework and looked up and saw HIM on TV. then I realised its the Athena special!!!!

I cant get enough of this guy!!!! I missed him in City Hall till I had to watch the drama over and over again... I have not watch Athena because I dont like the rest of the actors/actress.

I will wait for this special patiently and try to translate it - i like his voice and his diction is very clear!!!! happy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gif

foxyapple :I thought this episode was going to be some side episode called 'Soo Ae's Secret' and was prepared to skip it, but since its BTS of Athena , it changes thing ^^ It shows alot of CSW , which is a plus!

I like how thise special give the leads and main supporting leads equal amount of screen time.

The way the episode is done is entertaining and put together quite well.

It is not at all boring like some specials could be.

Am hoping there will be subs for it^^

Guest sophia22

ep 13 c-sub

http://www.sendspace.com/file/512qyn

cococrust, have i told you how absolutely awesome you are? Thanks a ton for sharing the c-sub episodes of this show so quickly!

Guest DarkSmurf

Hi Everyone,

Athena: Goddess of War Episode 13 English Soft-Sub Subtitle is out.

Athena: Goddess of War Garden 1-13 English Subtitle can be found Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project:-

URL: http://darksmurfsub.com/blog/?p=166

Remember to check the site for latest releases, as it is getting very difficult for me to keep every single release updated here at Soompi. 

Please visit the link for more information about the Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project. Enjoy! 

Warmest Regards

DarkSmurf 

Hi Everyone,

Athena: Goddess of War Episode 13 English Soft-Sub Subtitle is out.

Athena: Goddess of War Garden 1-13 English Subtitle can be found Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project:-

URL: http://darksmurfsub.com/blog/?p=166

Remember to check the site for latest releases, as it is getting very difficult for me to keep every since release updated here at Soompi. 

Please visit the link for more information about the Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project. Enjoy! 

Warmest Regards

DarkSmurf 

@darksmurf : Thanks a lot for the sub... i've been waiting for this one ^^

Guest thunderbolt

A tongue-in-cheek first-impressions review of Athena by Serendipity:

http://thundie.wordpress.com/2011/01/26/an-idiots-guide-to-planet-athena/

Enjoy!

Archived