Keiko Kitagawa Thread

Guest Mr. Kitagawa

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember I came upon some videos she was in on Youtube,

it was an interview about Sailor Moon..

There's some pages about her in my Seventeen mag. I didn't know who she was before.. ^^

She's cute :) & a Leo like me :P Thx for the pics~~

Guest blissfully_unaware13x

not realy how i imagined sailor mars, lol, but! she's sooo cute and pretty!!! and a nice body. she's only 5'3? isn't she a model? and she looked tall in the full body pictures. lol. i liked the pic of her as sailor mars in her priestess clothes.

lol nvm she does look a bittt short on the pix on this page. ^^ i like her outfit for the tokyo drift premiere ^^

Guest XxminwoolovexX

shes the one whos like obsessed with se7en

LOL

on her blog

she always talks about se7en

so once on her interview

they sent a clip of se7en saying hi to her and saying thankyou :)

and she was soo happy

hahah

how cute

Guest Mademoisella

AHH KEIKO!!!

I adore her! esp. since she starred in Sailor Moon the LiveAction <333

and I love her in Seventeen magazine, too bad she's not in there anymore, I mainly bought the magazine cuz she was in it..

and I still think she should of play female leading in Tokyo Drift (let her be the leading asian actress in it, but sadly, her english isn't all that well)..

hope to see more of her though..

EDIT:

oh yeah when they sent in that Se7en clip, lolz, boy was she happy, I would too, lolz..

Guest reversible

that reminds me, anyone who looks pretty should really trial out for one of those japanese mags lol, i mean if keikos short, then why not

Archived