Keiko Kitagawa Thread

Guest Mr. Kitagawa

Guest r/-inbow

she's pretty. just to clear some stuff up, she wrote on her blog she doesnt have anything to do with Yamapi. they just go to the same uni, that's all =] poor girl was probably being harassed by fangirls hahaha

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ThinkBig

She's cute - but so are most Japanese actresses. I haven't seen her acting so I'm not really inclined to judge her on that point, but not exactly the most gorgeous Japanese girl I've seen, she's just cute.

Guest OHthatsHOT

Shes so freakin pretty... I was watching The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift and I was like who's this cute girl...

haha yeah she's cute!!

when she smiles she sorta look like sakai ayaka...at least in a few pics..

thanx for sharing!

Guest delightful123

she's super cute! but her teeth are kinda annoying o.O why do so many japanese models/actresses have messed up teeth??

Guest heygingersnap

OMG YES KEIKO. i think she's pretty hot. i don't like her teeth, though, and her ears are kinda big IMO. :mellow:

but i still love her. i heard about the yamapi rumor too... :lol:

Guest Mr. Kitagawa

Everybody seems to think she's cuter than hot... well... she can be either, whenever she wants... that's what makes her so appealing ^^

BTW, I'm not offended by anybody thinking her not good-looking at all. I just wonder what good-looking to you would be then... lol

Guest sweet_pai

I liked her as Sailor Mars lol. the temple uniform was cute on her. As for the teeth, it's preference of wanting to have braces or what not.

Archived