Keiko Kitagawa Thread

Guest Mr. Kitagawa

Guest Mr. Kitagawa

Kyoko-Fukada-and-Keiko-Kitagawa-Talk-Abo

Erika Sawajiri might be the cutest girl I’ve ever seen, but Keiko Kitagawa is THE hottest, hands down. She started off as a model of the Japanese fashion magazine Seventeen (still is) From there she auditioned for the part of Sailor Mars in the live action version of Sailor Moon: Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon (PGSM) and scored the role (everybody should watch this series, it’s awesome! The other four girls playing the other scouts are all hot too). Playing Rei, she has made herself quite a big fanbase.

Her latest project is an American one: The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift. She’s the japanese gangster chick who doesn’t speak much but hangs around a hell lot. T.T Hotness…..

She’s rumoured to be (NOOOO) dating the famous Yamapi from the japanese boy band NewS.

Mini-profile:
Name: Kitagawa, Keiko
Born: August 22, 1986
Birthplace: Hyogo Prefecture, Japan
Blood Type: O
Height: 5'3''
Hobbies: Studying, reading, swimming, playing badminton, writing, singing
Agency: Stardust Promotion
Works: [TV] Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon (2003), [Periodicals] Seventeen Magazine model, Mizu ni Sumu Hana (2006), Mamiya Kyoudai (2006), The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift (2006)

Most of the following pics have been resized and cropped, so if you’d like the full scans please go to: http://www.galacticparadise.com/itsumo_keikok/index.html.htm This site has thousands of her pics.

If you’re already a fan, join her fan forum at: http://s9.invisionfree.com/lovekeiko/index.php

She’s totally drool-worthy, isn’t she? I’m a bit cautious when looking at her pictures, coz once I get hooked I’ll stare for ages @_@ Nosebleed… damn.

CREDITS: OCster from IKK forums.

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Ayuu~

shez cuuute and pretty!

my fave outta the sailor scouts!! hahahah

but yeh.. dont like the first few picz.... they dont look like her much.. cause of all that makeup

Guest fuublue

thanks for sharing the pics. i finally found out her name >> saw her in seventeen. she's really pretty!!

Guest biteme_lestat

Sooooo pretty :) I don't think that she and YamaPi are still together...but either way, they make a cute couple :)

i'm just going to come right out and say this , and please don't be offended anyone , but i just don't see it .

what's appealing about her ?

if anything i'd say she was boring looking .. she's not even remotely attractive , as far as i can see .

Guest strawberrynkiwi

WOAH... She is only 5"3???!???!!? I thought she would be taller. But she is still gorgeous.

Guest `DEBI

She's cute but looks like any girl in Tokyo streets.She looks better without all those complicated make-up on.

oh, so her name is keiko kitagawa...i watched the sailormoon series and i liked sailormars best (go figure!) but then, she looks shorter than 5'3'' o.O

Guest Mademoisella

agagag you started a thread on her, i was too... lolz..

love her too! major fan!

i can't believe she was in tokyo drift!!

she is sooo beautiful!! *envy* and soo cool is PGSM!

412067ac.jpg

62012006201a3qa.jpg62012006201b7zl.jpg

620120062025xs.jpg

WITH Erika Sawajiri

196hc.png

2631768nm9me.jpg

Archived