Keiko Kitagawa Thread

Guest Mr. Kitagawa

Guest CrazieRavieToast

She's adorable

I love her eyes. I think there's a guy at my school who's obsessed with her, too.

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest misty

She's SUPER cute! Thanks for sharing the pics. She kind of reminds me of Kyoko Fukada... except I think Kyoko is a bit prettier ^_^

Kyoko was the girl who paired up with Won Bin in the movie "Friends":

19bac4f8.jpg91c32dab.jpg

kyoko_fukada.jpg

Guest strawberrywine

She's SUPER cute! Thanks for sharing the pics. She kind of reminds me of Kyoko Fukada... except I think Kyoko is a bit prettier ^_^

Really? I think Keiko is so much prettier and cuter than Kyoko.

Guest xxEsppreexx

omg i like her too in pgsm and in seventeen mags! she's so pretty!! love her eyes and smile!

Guest trueloveway

i found her really pretty in sailor moon.

when i watched tokyo drift i was like HEY, it's keiko!

i didn't know she was dating yamapi though @@

Guest camello

i rkn she looks good in most pics, but in some pics she just looks abit weird :] Shes pretty though~

Guest i3lu3fun

i love her in pgsm, but i guess maybe because i like the character itself from the manga. but she's really cute compared to the other gurl in pgsm. :P

Guest tian`tian

She looks different in all her pics! So many different looks. She's pretty though. I don't know about "the hottest..."

I don't like her teeth.

Guest My Sweet September

Cute and very pretty! Her and Erika...they both have the same type of look to me...cute and pretty...I like both! And I like her teeth too...they make her smile adorable!

Guest CANT TOUCH DIZ

Oh she's gorgeous... she looks so carefree and capricious in photos... kinda like she has a short attention span, lol. I love it. I also love how easy and out going she is in interviews, even loquacious. She looks like someone who makes connections fast and seems very intelligent/witty. I noticed her right away in PGSM. Her and Mew are my fav in PGSM.

Also, she looks like Koko(?) in Kill Bill.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived