Things you've lost interest in

camie

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest impossibilities

i used to be the biggest fans of fahrenheit and big bang, and told myself "i'm never gonna stop loving them!!"

lame cheese.

Yeah the days of fangirling. I'm over that. I just love their music, but I dont know if I'd go squealing if I saw them do something 'cute'.

I think I've lost interest in some of the things that used to define who I was.

But I think that's just called "growing up"

I'm sure a lot of people here will lose interest in Kpop when it's time haha

For me, Kpop (A LOT). I used to follow every group and what not, but now I've narrowed it down to maybe three groups and they're underrated too. Mainstream popular Kpop isn't fun anymore. The wins are predictable too.

And... I've lost interest in school and martial arts as well. I loved sports when I was younger.

Guest ★ rain-a-sky ★

Like a lot of soompiers here I've lost interest in kpop, anime & manga. I still check out all three occasionally though. I used to love baking/cooking/photoshop/webdesign/polymer clay crafts and also, I liked playing clarinet & studying/doing academic work in general. Basically I became apathetic and lazy. :(

Guest NorMooNaMoo

chit chat, make-ups, fashion..i don't feel fun catching up with them anymore.

my style became casual and plain.

and sexy girls, i'm not lesbian but can't seem it hard to find sexy girls on the street. there's plenty and it makes me lost interest in sexy girls now i'm interesed in pure ones. when i see them i'll go "wow~~~ i wanna be like her"

i'm still addicted to mangas and animations lol

Guest imunchyouuu

i have lost interest in Kpop but I still listen to kpop once a while ><

then theres manga, anime, and cartoons :/

I lost interest in the Korean phase, I was into it a few years back but now I want to focus more on myself.

I also lost interest in video games. I used to play it hardcore but decided to have a social life. I still play it sometimes now, but only my favorite titles.

Guest kyugaroo.

Most of Kpop except for Super Junior. Used to love DBSK and Big Bang before, have no idea what happened. And the massive flood of new groups isn't doing anything to help, honestly, they just keep coming. I couldn't even deal with SNSD.

Table Tennis - it used to be the only sport I liked, now I just can't be bothered.

Playing the piano/keyboard - used to do it for music and loved showing it to people who were interested. Now music lessons have finished and so is my love for piano. Weird. Did I just like it for showing others? Hmm.

Graphic making - used to be obsessed with this before, now I could care less. I still like looking at them though.

I went through a lot of phases. It's hard to accept the fact that I don't care about whatever/whoever I used to be so attached to. Sometimes I wish I was still interested, but I can never bring myself to put in the effort to care.

Like Asian dramas, some tv show or certain groups/singers.

Change is inevitable and so I move forward =/

Kpop. I used to listen to it a lot 3 years ago, around the Wonder Girls debut (they were my favorite). But I stopped for various reasons.

And Neopets, MapleStory, Myspace... all those things. Kind of miss it though. I used to be so carefree.

Oh yeah, and Soompi haha. I used to post all the time but not anymore.

Guest yoko102308

k-pop. It was a short lived interest but a memory of the past none the less.

I just woke up one day, realized how lame most of it is, and said,"Screw this, I want P!at the D".

But I still listen to Korean music like Big Mama, Kim Bum Soo ect but the popular ones (BB,2PM,SNSD,ect,ect)) are to generic and unoriginal.I'd rather listen to the mainstream crap like Ke$sha.

Drawing. I gave up in 8th grade to due to no support. I'm trying to get back into it but my creative juices are flowing like the used to.

My dad. Not really an interest but I haven't made an attempt to stay close with him since 6th grade. He's more like the guy who gives me money and gifts now. How sad..

Anime. I was never a hardcore fan to begin with. More like a, "Hey this is on let's watch" kinda of thing. Now I only see one episode every few months. Can't say I'm missing anything. New anime mostly sucks-like everything else new.

• 1 month later...

Archived