Things you've lost interest in

camie

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I could say anime and manga, but it's not true. :D But now I only read/watch that really interests me, and these usually have a serious plot. Also, I prefer short animes/ anime movies only.

What I really grew out of, is daydreaming too much. Teenage books. Dark clothes. :D

Guest Superfly-J

tons :|

But a former obsession I've lost interest in is Anime.

And it looks like a lot of people in here did too xD

Guest ninyaah

Dramas and movies, particularly Korean ones. I used to watch them like crazy, but I'm not that interested in them anymore. I just can't seem to find something particularly interesting to watch. Also, fanfiction? Before I would log on to Soompi and go straight to the fanfix section, but now that my favorite authors are all gone, I don't read that much.

Guest _kucha

Anime, Manga, sports.

I use to be so active and part nerd. I even wanted to be a game designer. I still love my games just don't have the time.

Guest Everlasting Melody;

There's a lot of things that I've lost interest in.

The only one I can think off the top of my head is anime.

I used to be an anime otaku back in middle school.

My whole binder was anime!

Then... Korean music made its way into my life o-o;;

Guest ingridjoy

i dont think ive lost interest in many things..

toy i guess? but that normal LOL , its not electornics right?

but other than that i dont think ive lost interest in anything else..

oh i know magazines, i like to use the internet now, ...

instead of buying the gossip on a peice of paper, but i still like agazines

just depends what type like fashion mags (vouge, expensive mags, allure) you know that stuff (:

and yeah !

Guest adieu.cloud

playing with rice, i use to love playing with the rice in the rice bucket we have at home, now i can't even go near that thing cause i'm so scared my parents would ask me to cook the rice.

I lost interest in the japanese culture/music/dramas too, thanks to kpop :D.

Reading and sports use to be interesting to me, but eh, it's boring to me now.

Guest tiRaMisuMeii

i've lost many interest in my life , things like favourate foods have changed badly , i remember i use to love durians and now when i see it i cant even make myself to touch it =='

while reading this thread i would add one more thing , my obsession for jaejoong :P like i still LOVE him now but a few years ago i was friken CRAZY over him like before i alway thought that he was like a very big part of my life but now i've grown older he's just a celeb :lol:

honestly i cant imagine oneday when i'll compltely lost interest , so weird .....

Guest The_Username

I've lost interest in video games, not because I don't like the artform itself. The consumers have driven studios to make crap.

Guest SilkInfused

Webdesign, drawing, painting and art-related things. Kinda sad since I went to an art school. Barely using my artist potential... bueh. Art was my life, and now it seems I'm closing the door on it.

Guest Hazza262

I've lost interest in so many things! Writing, reading, cooking i used to love cooking before but now i hate it :(

Guest smileyjade

agree with tiRaMisuMeii ... i've lost interest in DBSK really... i used to be such a wild fan that i've sacrificed my studies to attend their concerts and stalk them in the streets when they visited... i used to sing all their songs and learn dance moves.... i used to even dye my hair like them...

ever since moving to another country and listening less and less of them... i really kinda lost that passion...

they're nothing more than celebrities... and their current situation is just sad >< in a way i'm afraid to face all the unpleasant complications that arises from this... so i'm just drifting away from fandom... i still believe they're really great and will support no matter what their decision is, where they end up...

i've also lost interest in my assignments for the time being :(

School :mellow:

Believe it or not, I love school when I was a kid.

I mean, napping times & recess.

Always excited to go to school and all.

I enjoyed school so much until I entered Middle School.

Now I'm in High School and it is just a pain in a booty :angry:

edit:: Yay! I topped page 4!

Guest forgottenmemories

In the past couple years, I lost a lot of interest in korean dramas and music. I don't know, I just lost touch with it. Usually it takes me 2 days to finish a 16 episode drama. But nowadays, it literally takes me 2-3 months because everytime I turn it on, I get bored of it and dreads the fact that I have another 15 hours of this to go. :lol: And as for the music, I'm not super up-to-date with it anymore. =/

Archived