Things you've lost interest in

camie

Guest cpopbaby19

cartoons, definitely. i used to sleep at 4am or sneak at night to watch cartoons before. ;_; but now, i feel like they're crap. except for spongebob. LOL And fanfics. I used to be really fond of them but now I feel like school sucked out all my energy to read stories. -_-

And lastly, soompi. well, I just had the chance to go to soompi now coz I have nothing to do. Say, studying sucked up my love for soompi. But of course, it'll still have a place in my heart. :P

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest A-choo

LOL, games like MapleStory ><

Some cartoons too, not really into cartoons anymore `

I literally don't watch T.V anymore ;[

Guest ravi_chan

I used to be huge on J-pop... but then i moved to k-pop lol

hmmmm i also think i'm losing my interest in drawing. there used to be days where i could draw and draw and now i'm lucky if i draw like once every two weeks.

i lost interest in candy hahaha but maybe that's natural as you eat more/different foods?

Guest Want2LoveU

It was magic cards, Pokemon cards, Yu Gi Oh. I played the red version Pokemon for Gameboy over 20+ times. After I just gave them to my little cousin, and now all he talks about is Pokemon. I had coins dated from 1970 to 2003 all 0.25 cent coins. It was epic when I finally got all of them, but in the end I used the coins to buy candy =) I want to start all over again, but this time I will use $1 ~_~

Guest may__chick

barbies xD rofl, stopped playing them when i was in 3rd grade.

singing.. i've always had in interest in that.. but these past few years, i just went "ehh" i mean, i still love music.. just, now i think my singing sounds horrible.

Guest neshpa

Writing: I still think about it everyday and when I zone out during class, but I can never find it in my heart to begin and continue again.

Guest RYUkilla.

I usually tend to get tired of things really fast, but the only thing I've totally lost interest in is Western music XD I remember I was a big fan of Justin Timberlake, now I don't even remember his face lol

Not only the music.

Although I'm Italian, I'm not interested in anything here, from music to boys to tv shows etc

My mind is totally in the east way lol

Myspace as well as social networks... Twitter is boring too D:

As for me, I've never had interest in social networks, I've made accounts there just because. I think social networks are meant to be for people who can't get in contact in other ways with someone, not for just passing the time.

Twitter is another story lol Thanks to twitter I'm being update with Korean fandom, so I guess I need it so badly keke

Guest kitari

I used to love watching anime a lot but when I got addicted to the kpop scene, I feel like I've totally lost interest in it! XD

for me dancing is something i've lost interest in.. throughout middle school and high school all i would do is dance and i even wanted to become a back dancer or choreographer... but as i reached college and even now... i dont have the urge anymore... i actually stopped dancing my senior year of high school (which was 8 years ago -_-;;;;;) and the only dancing i do now is either occasionally at the clubs or in my room when im stressed.

Guest o_o;;

Barbies; I'd cut their hair thinking it'll grow, and it didn't. So that turned me off (was aspiring to be a hairdresser at that age).

MMORPGs; Spending my life playing them made me start hating them.

D':

Guest vip_gd

anime and drama

i think i'm glad i've lost interest in those 2 since it would waste a lot of my time

i don't know what happened, it's like i become so bored after watching the first 15 mins

i think i'm so accustomed to watching korean variety shows and performances

but then i'm getting bored of it now ..

Guest yuwah

sims 1,2,3,4,5,,6,7,8, xD

okay i exagerated a little bit but the sims has so many versions....xD and you had to buy the newest sims because that was fun,cool idunno.... but dammn they were so expensive :(

wasted a lot of money on them...and i only played it for a short period...ugh

Guest spacek

I lost interest in anime, I haven't watched it in years. I don't care for forums as much as I use to and I don't read fan fics anymore.

Guest teruteru_chan

i've lost interest in video games the most. i once wanted to be a professional video gamer when i was small lol.

uhm i've lost interest of kpop too. i don't know a lot of new bands/singers.

Guest MR. LEE'S

i have lost interest in participating in sports. i used to be an active athlete, but- haha i don't find any interest to be active anymore even though it's important to me.

Archived