Clubbox Tutorial + FAQs

Guest happyroach

Guest starbrite

I read the FAQ but I don't think this question was answered yet.

Why does this keep popping up? What does it mean?

cbporblemrs3.jpg

Thank you. :]

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest V A L XD

Seesh, it seems cb is having lots of problems this week..but when I dl, it's fine. This is my theory, but i think it works faster late on night. 'cause if I try to dl something in the day, it takes about 6 hours and if I use my milage about 2-4 but at night it's half of that.

But to get to my problem. When I access a cb page, the content box on the side is blank. Doesn't matter if I'm logged in or not, it just stays blank. I even try refreshing the page but it doesn't work.

resizeofcbzu8.jpg

I was thinking maybe I should update my IE?

Is anyone else having this problem today?

I'm still having that problem. can someone give a theory of why I can't see the context folders?

I just ran into a new problem. Now when I want to dl, my clubbox pops up for like a second than it disappear. WTHECK is going on here? This is really getting annoying.

Q: What can I do if my Clubbox just automatically shuts down, or my whenever I run Clubbox some kind of computer error comes up?

A: No one knows what to do.

im so desperate to download from clubboxes but up to now it doesnt work for me.. i think the quote above is the same as mine. whenever i start downloading and i click the white tab that says download, an error window with a clubbox icon pops out and asks if send error or dont send.. then if i click either send error or dont send, the internet explorer error window pops out and asks the same question..i have no choice but to click dont send and all my IE windows will exit...

why is it like this?? pls help.... :(

I have a problem getting into the downloading page, i try to go into naynay's cb, but this screen pops up

접속이 폭주하여 해당서비스 연결이 지연되고 있습니다

클럽박스 운영자 올림

with a red exclimation mark, what does it say and wat do i have to do go download stuff?

may be you are banned..lol.. kidding..

It is opening to public so there should not be any accessing problem.

Is the link correct?

Confirm..

http://clubbox.co.kr/naynay123

if still got problem, let us know.

Guest *alodia*

is resume supported by clubbox? i mean if ever that i will not be able to finish downloading a file can i still start from where i stopped the following day? or it will start from 0% again?

whenever i restart my pc, my clubbox will be empty so i need to search for the files again and start downloading and it will start from 0%.

if resume is supported, what should i do so that next time i can start from where i stopped and not back to 0% again.

---and yes, i noticed that the username and password given at page1 is not working anymore...

Guest V A L XD

is resume supported by clubbox? i mean if ever that i will not be able to finish downloading a file can i still start from where i stopped the following day? or it will start from 0% again?

whenever i restart my pc, my clubbox will be empty so i need to search for the files again and start downloading and it will start from 0%.

if resume is supported, what should i do so that next time i can start from where i stopped and not back to 0% again.

---and yes, i noticed that the username and password given at page1 is not working anymore...

it'll resume if your computer happens to restart. Just go dl the file again. It'll remain at 0% for a bit, but it should go back to where it left off in a few minutes.

Sorry for asking a question like this but i have follow all the instruction from before and try out as much as i can from before but i still cannot find out the way to upload my file

untitled-1.jpg

at the red box it should be the folder where i want to add my video to upload but how can i add the file from my computer where the purple box is so i can choose the file from there.

Also i have try to just drag the video from my computer folder to the upload area green box but it will pop out a box said i cant upload it or something like that.

SO COULD SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME WITH IT I HAVE STRUUGLE WITH IT FOR THE PAST FEW DAYS!! :tears:

Guest jOjOlEE_x3

i already asked this but no one answered......

i have a quick- downloading coupon but i don`t know how to use it!!

can someone please help me because it is almost expired!

Guest xxlilshortyxx

can u search for a file u want to dl? like if u want to dl dbsk stuff, can u do a search on clubbox and see who have dbsk stuff on it? can u do that in the search box on clubbox?

Guest ashleybeck24

Im currently having problems accessing cb sites... i can't seem to load the pages... so i cant download...just last night i was able to download episode 1 of goong S...but today, i can't even open any clubbox site....

any of you experiencing the same now?... i was even able to open creidesca's box 5 hours ago in the office...i checked her box and was happy to see that the episode 2 of goong S was already uploaded but when i got home...i can't load creidesca's box anymore...

help....sniffing...

i'm just gonna reply in general...

resuming file download: yes. just queue up the file and set it to the exact same directory/folder you had originally saved the file when you started to download it previously. then it would resume the download from there when you click start.

using coupons: if you've already used your points to redeem it (which i assume so since you said it's about to expire), just queue up the files you want to download and right-click on the individual ones you want to use the coupon for and select Quick download. if you want all files to be used with the coupon, then click the Quick-Download button at the bottom of the clubbox pop-up window above Instant-View button. a pop-up will appear with how many points you have and the date of expiry. just select OK and the file will start to use the coupon for quick download.

uploading files: if you already created folders in your CB in the left frame, just click on the specific folder, and then click the upload button within there to upload the files. yes, you can drag and drop the files to be uploaded. if you're in the main area of you CB and click the upload button, you need to do the extra step of choosing which folder you want to upload the file to, hence the extra pop-up window for you to select the specific folder. i usually avoid that to save a step.

search: yes, use the search function. but type in something specific. i have various DBSK files in my CB. DBSK is too generic to use for search. so, try something that's more detailed, like the date of a file (2007-01-10) or some specific description. for example, "BARKS" for BARKS Global Explorer clips.

Guest *alodia*

Thank you so much for the quick reply. And for the wonderful tutorial at the start of this forum. Helped me a lot. I was able to download videos i'm dying to see. Kamsahamnida everyone! ;)

Guest ms.movie-freak

may be you are banned..lol.. kidding..

It is opening to public so there should not be any accessing problem.

Is the link correct?

Confirm..

http://clubbox.co.kr/naynay123

if still got problem, let us know.

you scared me there for a minute, i tried to go that page again, and i change my antivirus to normal, and tried to refresh the page, that message is still there...I translated the message and this is wat it says "The connection drives recklessly and the corresponding service connection is delayed Club box operator it raises", what does that mean? "clubbox operator it raises?" Help me please

you scared me there for a minute, i tried to go that page again, and i change my antivirus to normal, and tried to refresh the page, that message is still there...I translated the message and this is wat it says "The connection drives recklessly and the corresponding service connection is delayed Club box operator it raises", what does that mean? "clubbox operator it raises?" Help me please

This problem is arised only when you access to my clubbox or all other clubbox too.. I guess it is coz of your internet security level. I am not so sure. :sweatingbullets: * i suck in IT *

Guest ms.movie-freak

This problem is arised only when you access to my clubbox or all other clubbox too.. I guess it is coz of your internet security level. I am not so sure. :sweatingbullets: * i suck in IT *

oh i see, let me check my internet security again..thanks for the answer

Archived