How do you wear tubes/tank tops if you have armpit fats?

Guest KimYongAh

Guest PeachKisses.

wear a short sweater,cardigan etc. along with your tube/tank tops? to cover your armpit fat?

Or just lose weight for the summer, to get rid of your armpit fat?

thats all i got.

Guest index1618

I'm sorry, tube tops just don't look good on anyone. Wear something cuter, look through magazines for new summer trends without form fitting things that accentuate what you don't want people to know a.k.a your fat (i feel so mean saying this sorry >.<) for tank tops, have you ever tried wearing a looser vintage tank top, a lot of ulzzang girls look cute in them. for me, if I were to wear a tank top or tube top both form fitting, I would look terrible because I'm not a twig like kate moss or something. try something like this

ghjgk.jpg

see? something loose can still be sexy and careless looking

Guest soompier1

wearing a cardigan or coverup defeats the purpose of wearing a tubetop. I have to agree with the above ^ just don't wear it since it's not flattering

Guest atlanticgal

omg dont wear tub tops, theyre so...... not pretty lol

for me, i prefer wearing spaghetti more than tank tops. i have armpit fat and when u wear a loose spaghetti top, it still covers up and wont show any gross thingies XD

Guest Batgirl

wear ones that don't cut in that way. Some tube tops and tank tops are cut a way that will show it more. Some beaters have thicker straps so it'll actually cover it. With tube tops it's harder to find ones that cut lower. You either have to wear it a little lower like pulled down the back a little. This is assuming you have a little fat in that area

but if you have too much fat in that area, then you can't really be helped too much.

Archived