Would your rather be a 32A or a 32D? Girls come in, it's a survey.

Guest I_play_with_dolls

ok this was on the front page so i thought i'd just contribute:i'm 158cm (5'2.24?) and i'm a 30DD, but always on the tightest hook. although it sounds like i'm smuggling melons, it's completely proportional to my body, and without a bra on, my boobs even appear on the smaller side. as a reference, i found this random picture while googling my bra size (please forgive the indecency hahaha)http://bfcidade.files.wordpress.com/2010/04/naprawde-duze-biusty2.jpghonestly, i think that it's much better to get fitted for a bra, rather than measuring; according to my measurements, i should be around a 32C, but after trying on multiple bras of that size, they were all way too loose. on the other hand, it still feels weird to be a DD since my boobs don't have that "oh look we're super round and go up to the collarbone" look, if that makes sense
but to answer the original question, i'd choose 32D. i've never had any back problems, and my boobs don't spill out of any of my dresses. :D

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dreamingofu213

32D! I'm a 32B and I would be happy to have something to touch ahaha But I don't know if it would look good on me since I'm short..

Guest chloesophie

with my height, short asian girl... and I am 32A.. I'd rather be 32A anyways. I don't want my boobs to be half of me?! haha I want people to see my face, not my chest.

Guest Jenny No

I can't believe the number of girls who chose A!
I am normally 34B/32C and can fit a VS 32D (they have different sizes to make you feel better) and.... they are more fun than A cups
LOL.

Also, depending on the clothes/bra you wear, I don't even think they look that big. I guess you can decide for yourself...I have bikini photos up on my blog if you're interested haa. Or on this thread.
http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/2012295/goal-killer-vs-model-abs#latest

Guest Iron_Maiden

I'm 32A and I would like to stay that way. I'm also quite the athletic type; I love to do vigorous exercises like jogging so it would suck if there's something kind of heavy in the way.
 Oh and uh...even at 32A, without a bra it would still feel a bit painful and very uncomfortable for me while I jog. Honestly, for my petite body I don't like to have a cup size any bigger than B unless I'm extremely pear shaped and I mean extremely.
 Also, I prefer it if people look at my eyes rather than elsewhere that I feel uncomfortable. I don't mean to offend anyone out there with larger chests but personally I would feel disturbed (in a gross way) with myself if I have a large chest, especially since my family mostly consists of males (not that I know if they're the "boobie" loving type but who knows. .__. )  -shudders- I don't even want to know. 
I'd rather having larger hips and a smaller chest compared to vice versa because that looks more feminine to me. It would be nice if I'm a slim hour-glass shape though...balanced chest and hips ratio. >.< 

Damn, that's a difficult question to answer. I think I'd rather the 32A since it'd be proportional to mybody compared to the 32D. Plus, if I had 32D, I know a lot of people wouldstraight-away assume it's fake (since my body is pretty small). That would be WAY too annoying.

• 1 month later...

Well, it depends... I have 32D and:
 - I am fine with 32D for bodycon/tight fitting clothing, but
 - I'd prefer 32A-B for oversized tops, which I really like but almost never wear because I think I look huge in them.
 :)

Guest StarriChan

32 A!- I'm a C right now, but I still feel they are really disproportional! I have a really small bone structure, and my rib cage is really small, so any substantial amount of boobage is too much.

I'm just reading the comments as i am curious to everyone's opinion. To be honestly, I was completely surprised reading that almost everyone's pretty satisfied with their current size (as I am myself) which shows that we are embracing instead of being ashamed for who we are and what we have xD so props to everyone~

Guest Alisaur

I personally have a small frame, so 32a. I have friends who are small framed and very thin that have d cups and they look really top heavy.

Archived