my soundclick

Guest trulime

Guest trulime
bringing the old to the new
just posting up my soundclick, no particular song, since everything is gone. but i think it's kinda cool that we can all start new. so yay here it is. soundclick newest: kiss - because i'm a girl real quick, nan by ock ju hyun is there too.

Guest fantasiimaker

Nice job ^^ you have an ease with singing that makes the clips quite pleasant to listen to. I hope to hear more!

I think you should probably have bigger difference of volume when it comes to certain parts in 'Because I'm A Girl', crescendo and diminuendo. In the hook, there should be a bigger difference of volume in that then the rest of the song. I'm guessing you also have a little trouble with high notes so keep working at it.

Overally, you did great. I like your voice, it's 'mature' and has this jazzy vibe to it. I think within time with improvements, you'd sing really well.

-- Thao

Guest trulime

I think you should probably have bigger difference of volume when it comes to certain parts in 'Because I'm A Girl', crescendo and diminuendo. In the hook, there should be a bigger difference of volume in that then the rest of the song. I'm guessing you also have a little trouble with high notes so keep working at it.

Overally, you did great. I like your voice, it's 'mature' and has this jazzy vibe to it. I think within time with improvements, you'd sing really well.

-- Thao

hehe thanks for the comment. i actually don't have as trouble with high notes, i'm a soprano singer in my musical -_-.. but i think my cold was suppressing my range greatly, i think haha. i will try to put some more dynamics and volume changes though. thanks!

A soulful, mature voice you have there. Some pitch issues here and there, but I love your adlibs. I like your style of singing very much.. :]

By the way, are you korean? By what I hear from pronunciation, it sounds like Korean isn't your native language (sorry if it is :x).

Guest trulime

A soulful, mature you have there. Some pitch issues here and there, but I love your adlibs. I like your style of singing very much.. :]

By the way, are you korean? By what I hear from pronunciation, it sounds like Korean isn't your native language (sorry if it is :x).

sigh i am korean. haha. ... but i've never lived there or anything. i think when i tend to sing though, i slur a lot of things that i'm not supposed to :rolleyes:. anyways thanks for all the comments guys. i really hope to record something new after sat's are over tomorrow.. AHH.

Archived