[Drama 2010] Bad Guy/Bad Boy 나쁜남자

Guest denzai

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tvananh1610

does anyone know the title of the song where tae ra goes back to that dark theatre (remembering gun wook) in episode 16??

i kinda like iT :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

The song is Sometimes I cry alone - 가끔은 혼자 웁니다 by Kim Yeon Woo =) I love it too~

Guest lamperouge

Am I the only one who doesn't mind if Gun Wook shoots himself? Though I don't think he would because I doubt the producers would spoil such a big part of the ending for us like that. I kind of want GW to die though lol. I don't really sympathize with his character and I want Jae In to feel as miserable as possible for dumping Tae Sung like that. But good for you boy you totally don't need her you're way too good for her. Anyway as long as Tae Sung doesn't die I'll be reasonably satisfied. :) Everyone else can go to hell for all I care haha. Though I rather like Monae too.

i am holding off on watching the last epis. but as what i've read so far from my other BG worshiper's posts, it looks like TS lets go of JI. i like them two together but since i never really like JI's character it would've been better off if she didn't end up with anyone. No matter how i look at it, i never felt or saw any chemistry between GW and JI. With GW and TR, this is a diff story for me. the tension, the longing, everything between these two characters made my heart ache. GW's expressive eyes and TR's strong but slowly crumbling demeanor just is too much for words. i wished for these two to end up together but i guess not. furthermore, TS, you've proven to be the better man by letting go. all through out the series, TS is the only character i've empathized with... his rebellious but caring character. how his actions are always the reflection and end-all of everything that happens around him.

BG is one of my top five kseries of all times. it had played with my emotions and thoughts more than any kdrama ive ever watched. Kudos to the writer/s, director/s, actors and everyone else behind this production.

till later for a final say on this drama.

Guest Novaculite

I was wondering if there was a summary about this drama that I could read.  I've tried to look on DramaWiki & on Google, but to no avail.  I've been watching the past few episodes (it's currently airing here)... not sure what episode I'm on, but it's when they're in Japan & both of the guys & the girl are on a train.  I'm a bit lost since I didn't watch it from the beginning & don't have the time to do that right now unfortunately!

Why was Gunwook given Taesung's name?  What did he have to do with the Haeshin family?  Was he once adopted by them or something? 

Guest snyder

i am holding off on watching the last epis. but as what i've read so far from my other BG worshiper's posts, it looks like TS lets go of JI. i like them two together but since i never really like JI's character it would've been better off if she didn't end up with anyone. No matter how i look at it, i never felt or saw any chemistry between GW and JI. With GW and TR, this is a diff story for me. the tension, the longing, everything between these two characters made my heart ache. GW's expressive eyes and TR's strong but slowly crumbling demeanor just is too much for words. i wished for these two to end up together but i guess not. furthermore, TS, you've proven to be the better man by letting go. all through out the series, TS is the only character i've empathized with... his rebellious but caring character. how his actions are always the reflection and end-all of everything that happens around him.

BG is one of my top five kseries of all times. it had played with my emotions and thoughts more than any kdrama ive ever watched. Kudos to the writer/s, director/s, actors and everyone else behind this production.

till later for a final say on this drama.

yep... i dont think tae ra and gun wook will end up together.... :(:tears:

i so agree with you.. gun wook has no chemistry with jae in whatsoever. im wondering why.... :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets: i mean, they are both handsome and pretty. which one's at fault here??? :mellow: :mellow:

the only char here that's by far the most interesting and compelling is tae ra. it's not often you get to see a role of an upper class woman who's sexually repressed... i mean maybe in one or two dramas, but can anyone beat oh yun soo's beauty and acting here???? :wub:

jae in is the flattest char out there in the series. u can say im weird, but i find myself enjoying madame shin's performance more than jae in's... mo nae isn't even better. she's annoying. one aspect of her that creeps me out is the fact that she gave gun wook a doll?? seriously, who would give their boyfriends a doll to talk to in case he's lonely?? that's super duper maniacly creepy... i dont like dolls... esp ones that look just like me, handmade by my boyfriend... :sweatingbullets:

no offense to gw-ji shipper :rolleyes:

Guest snyder

I was wondering if there was a summary about this drama that I could read.  I've tried to look on DramaWiki & on Google, but to no avail.  I've been watching the past few episodes (it's currently airing here)... not sure what episode I'm on, but it's when they're in Japan & both of the guys & the girl are on a train.  I'm a bit lost since I didn't watch it from the beginning & don't have the time to do that right now unfortunately!

Why was Gunwook given Taesung's name?  What did he have to do with the Haeshin family?  Was he once adopted by them or something? 

try www.dramabeans.com

they recapped bad guy series there.... :rolleyes:

Guest denzai

Kim Nam-gil’s double gets face time in Bad Guy

August 4th, 2010 // by javabeans

hongdoyoon1.jpg

As I’m sure you’re all aware of by now, the production of SBS drama Bad Guy had to do some mad scrambling when its lead actor Kim Nam-gil was suddenly called for army duty. That also meant extra work for his stand-in, Hong Do-yoon, after Kim left the production.

For the most part, Hong was filmed from the back or at a distance, but he was also used in close-up shots. (The stills below CRACK ME UP. No way he looks like Gun-wook — not in skin tone or hairstyle or, yunno, facial features.)

Ordinarily a stand-in is used to help lighting crews set up scenes before the actor is called to perform, or may perform stunts in place of the star. However, the unusual circumstances of Bad Guy‘s case led to Hong’s inclusion in more substantial shots.

I knew that Bad Guy was facing a lot of troubles when they were trying to film all of Kim’s scenes up front — which required Kim to film nonstop for the days leading up to his enlistment date. They were also forced to have two crews filming separately, while supporting actors waited on standby to jump into scenes with Kim as soon as he was available. However, I didn’t think they’d actually be so desperate for time that they had to give us scenes with a fake Gun-wook, although it’s understandable given how pressed for time they were.

So who is Hong Do-yoon? He graduated from the same university as Kim and most recently got his master’s in the musical department of Dankook University’s graduate school of arts, culture, and design. He appeared in the 2008 film Beastie Boys and MBC’s drama Friend, Our Legend.

badguy111.jpg

Bad Guy ends this week with Episode 17, which is three episodes short of its initial plan for 20.

Via KW News

http://www.dramabeans.com/2010/08/kim-nam-gils-double-gets-face-time-in-bad-guy/

Guest Novaculite

try www.dramabeans.com

they recapped bad guy series there....  :rolleyes:

Thanks, snyder!  The recaps are not only insightful, but totally hilarious.

I think the same thing:

:wub: GW-TR:: have given BAD GUY full force, tension, excitement, to follow the Kdrama.They </FONT>both even without speaking, and only his eyes, ... bufff! That expression! 

IJ:: has not convinced me. At the beginning of the series was good, but towards the EP.7 began to lose presence and performance without feeling like I have no power, it loses meaning as the drama progresses.

TS:: I loved, he has made a perfect performance.

MONET:: has done well.

WO IN hahaha!, Has done really well!

Madam SHIN:: a great actress, a b@&#ch and crazy this Kdrama. Ha done a great job.

Just my opinion. I do not intend to offend anyone, jejeje!!!

:wacko: A wait for the final, which I feel will not be any good as the preview.tears.giftears.giftears.gif

Am I the only one who doesn't mind if Gun Wook shoots himself? Though I don't think he would because I doubt the producers would spoil such a big part of the ending for us like that. I kind of want GW to die though lol. I don't really sympathize with his character and I want Jae In to feel as miserable as possible for dumping Tae Sung like that. But good for you boy you totally don't need her you're way too good for her. Anyway as long as Tae Sung doesn't die I'll be reasonably satisfied. :) Everyone else can go to hell for all I care haha. Though I rather like Monae too.

totally agree with you.. although I want a happy ending to Tae Ra

Guest nokaki

yep... i dont think tae ra and gun wook will end up together....  :(:tears:    

i so agree with you.. gun wook has no chemistry with jae in whatsoever. im wondering why....  :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:  i mean, they are both handsome and pretty. which one's at fault here???  :mellow: :mellow:  

the only char here that's by far the most interesting and compelling is tae ra. it's not often you get to see a role of an upper class woman who's sexually repressed... i mean maybe in one or two dramas, but can anyone beat oh yun soo's beauty and acting here????  :wub:

jae in is the flattest char out there in the series. u can say im weird, but i find myself enjoying madame shin's performance more than jae in's... mo nae isn't even better. she's annoying. one aspect of her that creeps me out is the fact that she gave gun wook a doll?? seriously, who would give their boyfriends a doll to talk to in case he's lonely?? that's super duper maniacly creepy... i dont like dolls... esp ones that look just like me, handmade by my boyfriend... :sweatingbullets:

no offense to gw-ji shipper  :rolleyes:

i 100% agree that TR character is so strong.even without dialouge her eyes & expression face more than enough telling us about her feeling & thought. & at her age  OYS is still beautiful,  awesome & look elegant all the time.:phew:

Guest lucky_moon

I saw the preview for ep17 and still things unclear till we watch the final ep, we don't know actually what's gonna happen but what I REALLY wanna see is TR mother death, she played with 2 persons fate and ruined their lives just for her greed.

Guest lucky_moon

Finale Ep Spoiler.

- Mrs. Shin hallucinating and seeing GW in her office, she keeps shouting and screaming.

- JI & TS didn't find GW so he let JI go to GW house where TR was there and so TR was asking about GW if he's alive, she told her that he's alive but he's missing again, she told JI how could she be like that toward TS now that she knew he is not the real TS, JI was surprised but she said she broke up with him, I think TR saw all the pictures and plans in the wall.

- TS eating the meal prepared by JI to GW after she left it in his car.

- the detective was listening to the record while he was in the hospital looking for GW and he went to Mrs.Shim house and took her to the station to investigate her.

- Real GW with the secretary talking about what really happened to GW in the accident night, they both seems planned to help GW and trick Mrs.Shim.

- TR & TS in the station with the lawyer.

- IW wearing the watch given by TS and she saw a message written inside, [ to JI, stay with me], she know that TS has a sincere feeling toward her.

- GW back to his house, TS knocking the door.

- Mrs.Shim in the court hall, and they show the record evidence but she till deny it that she killed GW and keep insisting that not her but Mr. Kim, she seems that she goes senile, they questioned Mr. Kim & the other guy, he said that she ordered him ti kill GW and she went crazy, they even show a record of her shouting when she was hallucinating GW in her office. but she keeps screaming she didn't kill him in the court, when JI stand and was shouting on Mrs.Shim so they took her outside.

- The detective gave JI a record from GW, he record a message for her.

- GW was seeing Mrs.Shim taken to th jail, she didn't miss the chance to tell him something that u make ur father faint and told him that she was the one who kicked him out while TR was listening, TR was asking about if what her mother said that GW is the real TS.

- GW went back home shocked from what he heard as well as TR.

- GW went to see his real father, Mr. Hong and was remembering how kind was he toward him when he was young.

- GW bending and holding his father hands while crying.

to be continued...

Guest lucky_moon

Final Ep Spoiler..

- Mrs.Shim in the Jail and reading a book titles "Fear".

- IW went with JI to the restaurant and saw the detective and IW sat near the handsome detective.

- TS resign from his position and giving it to TR, she told him that she needs him and he still a brother to her, but he said that he want to live his life so TR hugged him and he mentioned about GW that he's not a family. so sad :tears:

- TR went to GW house, she saw GW in a miserable situation and she said that she never regret meeting him and said that she knew his feeling at first wasn't true, she said You & I what should we do. but he fainted while she was talking holding the family picture, she told him if he was that much eager to do all this that he left the picture and it must be hard on him all these years, and how betrayed and upset he was toward them and she apologizes for all this, she was crying when said with you now the real TS and he was crying too and she left, she went to the theater were they kissed when the door was locked, she saw the little TS calling her noona, she hugged him and he was saying it's okay but she was saying sorry while he keep saying it's okay.

- Mr. Hong trying to hold the book and tried to say TS.

- TS went to JI to talk. he mentioned if she saw him and he told her that GW is the real TS,he asked her to go to visit him.

- MN is back, she asked Mr. Kim for GW house.

- GW holding the gun in his hand, remembering what he did to MN and TG, the gun in his hand and moving it toward his heard, JI rushing to his house, she saw him but he immediately throw the gun, she hug him from the back and said to him is it hard? and that she didn't know about that. she apologizes to him she interrupted him talking about the pain his family gave him all the times. she hold hid hands, turned toward her she said I'm MJI and who are you? he hesitate to say while crying then he said TS, she said nice to meet you, they hugged and then kissed.

- MN walking to his house and saw them kissing, she went back feeling angry.

- IW walking and complaining about JI, she called her and said she's in GW house, JI step out for a minute to see her sister and so MN went again to see GW, she saw JI-GW picture together but she throw the picture, she hold the gun and pointed toward GW, he asked her too put it down but she refused and keep shouting not get near her, she said that he made her what is she now and then she shoot, JI heard the sound while she was with IW.

- GW saying I'm sorry to MN but she said for what now ur being sorry, u thought I'm scared of doing it, she was so stubborn, she then throw the gun on the floor and went out after she shoot him and he was bleeding, he was cleaning the fingerprint from the gun and was in so much pain while JI and IW in grocery shopping, JI back home but she didn't see GW, JI calling GW but his phone at home, she told IW what food GW likes but GW walking bleeding in the streets, JI was waiting for him with the food he likes, JI seems worried.

- GW walking and falling in the streets from the injury while JI keeps waiting for him, she saw a paper written that he's sorry and have to go to U.S suddenly.

- Mr.Hong asking TR about GW and he seems worried.

- TR got a delivery it was from GW, he was talking about So Dam and that she has to love and be beside her mom and that her uncle will always love her.

- JI saw the plane paper and when she opened it, she read a letter about TR & MN are a family and also JI & WI also a family.

- JI also got a delivery, it was a glass mask and she said that GW is back, so she went to his house looking for him.

- Mrs.Shim is back, TR, MN & TS living their life while JI still believe that GW is alive.

- GW is DEAD and found near a river bank and seems no one know about his death.

- an identification paper was putting in the wall to identify his body but no one saw it.

I hate the ENDING, it's just another ver. of MISA crazy.gif:tears: