[Drama 2010] Bad Guy/Bad Boy 나쁜남자

Guest denzai

Guest HakuSak

Do you remember when GW was admitted at the hospital(episode 15) after the accident. There was a man who read a newspaper.

Do you know who is the man ?

He looks like as Gun wook's father (the mute father)...

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest snyder

Do you remember when GW was admitted at the hospital(episode 15) after the accident. There was a man who read a newspaper.

yess!! i also wanted to say the same thing!! he really looks like gun-wook's mute daddd

Guest winnter

wasnt he the guy hired by madame shin? to make sure the job was actually done.

Guest alloo

yess!! i also wanted to say the same thing!! he really looks like gun-wook's mute daddd

No .. Madam Shin sent a man to confirm either Manager Kim accomplish the mission or not

and this is the man

The music that you are looking for is not included in the OST.

There are times where not very piece of background music is put on the OST. So I don't think you will be able to find the whole piece of music.

NO NOT THIS

SEE EP15 AND LISTENING

I HAVEN'T PROGRAM TO RECORD THAT MUSIC AND LET YOU LISTEN

THANK YOU SO MUCH

You should check out "La Dolce Vita" from a couple of years ago.  She really demonstrated her acting because she was the main lead of that drama and had the most screen time.    A tour de force of acting! 

And, that drama also had an wonderful soundtrack.  Beautifully filmed and great script.

Be warn that it is a drama with 'dark' tones.  However, the ending was quite satisfactory, unless you are an ardent 'shipper'. 

i watched that drama like 3 times already. all of my friends finished that drama as well!!! I agree good soundtrack particularly ggeut ee ah ni gil by kang tae woo.. I have a collection of all of her dramas except for the dramas that she made in the 80's. from Snow Top Lover, Jumong, A Second Proposal,Bitter Sweet Life, The Queen Returns...hopefully BAD GUY!!!

I can't wait for ep 16 and 17..hope that GW redeems himself at the end of the show!!!

Wow I agree with everything you said. You only see the real Gun-Wook when he is with Jae-In. The scene where Gun-Wook is crying while eating (after Jae-in made him food and left without eating with him) made me bawl my eyes out. Jae-In is so important to Gun-Wook. There's so little happiness in him, but did you see that face light up while she was cooking him dinner? The scenes with GW and JI may not be as sensual as GW and TR, but it is filled with honesty and sincerity that it bursts out with warmth. I love them!

I LOVE this drama to death and its been a long time since I felt that way.

I think when we wathc Bad Guy, there is much elements/aspects that each one of us are interested to. For me a drama need an excellent acting/production/scipts and chemistry. Despites some flaws, Bad Guy still have a special place in my heart.

I have to say, for lots of Tae Ra and SW shippers its more like KNG and OYS acting. Its their excellent deleverencae that convinced people to attracted to them. As for me I always love intense relationship but its means nothing if the two doesn't love each other and there is no sincerity.

As for TR&SG It started with a sexual tension. I can feel the love from Tae Ra. But there is no love and just a blankness from the soul of KNG. He will just smirk whenever Tae Ra left. The love word is just meh. A trap to a lonely woman soul. He didn't care for her but he understand her tough. I want him to be happy and clearly his happiness is not with Tae Ra.

The same goes with JI and KJW. I LOOOVE KJW and the cuteness is overload. But we know that JI heart wasn't there when she with him in this latter episode. Someone else has her heart already.

As for HGI acting, I have to agree its not strong enough. Usually I loath this. But I can take this on this drama. The relationship between the two of them goes beyond sexuality, child-like or any kind intensity. But yes, I hope HGI or anyone who brought Jae In role can bring it more brilliantly since it can reflect more complexity and depth then what we have been presented.

Its sincere. I understand why GW love Jae In. It kind of remind him of his Noona. The one that really and only love and know him. And JI love to GW is sincere too. The two of them reflect their ownself in different way. The one that we can be ourselves with and just be happy together.

Anyway, what a production, soundtrack and acting!

Madam Shin has brought a different evilness in k drama. I think her character is VERY realistic than any other evil character in Kdrama. Usually we can get a mother/elder woman who plot to get to the higher place OR stepped down people because of their greediness- CLICHE but she is different.

She is just plain pathetic and inhuman. In short, single minded person who blame everything on her husband and GW. Its far scary that people who admitted their wrongdoing. She just plainly treat other people like an animal.s No one will remember them anyway. *Scary

One more day to go til new ep... ahh.... it's killing me already!!

the end in da ep 15 left me wondering whether GW has lost his memory... cos he looks really blank.

I understand Madam Shin is evil and has no conscious.. but the Maid and the Manager Kim, knowing what she has done in da past.. how can they sleep at night? And to be involved again 20 years later? man.. they must really love their job!

But yea, i don't think GW is the real son. otherwise it's too complicated and they dunt have enough eps to explain it. I rather leave it and accept TS is the real son.

Guest belva

I like the speculations about GW and TS somehow being biological brothers. I'm so hoping for that too!

Seems like there's no new pictures or preview, it's making me anticipate tomorrow's episode more. But I have to say it again, I hate that it's coming to an end. I'm gonna miss KNG more than ever :tears:

Here's a few pics and stills from various sources:

viewimage2k.jpg

50647225.jpg

img8635groupdn.jpg

13dwjo1210.jpg

Also, I've set up a new Live Journal Community for Kim Nam Gil:

http://community.livejournal.com/kim_nam_gil/

I'm very new to LJ but thought there should be an English site out there to share and compile his stuff. I'll update it frequently with both new and old stuff, so if any of you have an LJ account please join and post on anything about KNG or his works like Bad Guy :)

Also, any help with designing the site would be appreciated too. I'm a noob with those stuff.

I LOVE this drama to death and its been a long time since I felt that way.

I think when we wathc Bad Guy, there is much elements/aspects that each one of us are interested to. For me a drama need an excellent acting/production/scipts and chemistry. Despites some flaws, Bad Guy still have a special place in my heart.

I have to say, for lots of Tae Ra and SW shippers its more like KNG and OYS acting. Its their excellent deleverencae that convinced people to attracted to them. As for me I always love intense relationship but its means nothing if the two doesn't love each other and there is no sincerity.

As for TR&SG It started with a sexual tension. I can feel the love from Tae Ra. But there is no love and just a blankness from the soul of KNG. He will just smirk whenever Tae Ra left. The love word is just meh. A trap to a lonely woman soul. He didn't care for her but he understand her tough. I want him to be happy and clearly his happiness is not with Tae Ra.

couldn't agree more!!!

Guest snyder

No .. Madam Shin sent a man to confirm either Manager Kim accomplish the mission or not

and this is the man

yep. i know he's not gun-wook's mute dad, it's just that he REALLY REALLY LOOKS like his dad.... :sweatingbullets:

Guest snyder

the sunglasses in the scene.......:D

they were the sunglasses Taera gave him........:D

i really wish GW and TR could run off to a different country and love there...

also in the scene where TR found out GW was his "ex-brother", she protected the "brother".

She said "he was such a pure and nice guy. it's not possible"

and then the mother went all crazy at her and said "you were too nice and close to that child compared to everyone else in the house"

hehe maybe he isn't fully using her if she was nice to him during his TS days...

hahahahaha! i didnt realize it was the sunglasses that tae ra gave him! i must've left that out somewhere in my mind. nevertheless, it just makes me happy seeing gun wook appreciate tae-ra's gift to him... i mean, if he hates her, why would he even bother to wear her gifts eh?

Guest snyder

couldn't agree more!!!

so much i hate this, i have to say i agree with u... if i were the scriptwriter, i'd definitely make a twist and have gun-wook's true love be tae-ra.... why cant 1st leads end up with 2nd leads in kdramas? the 2nd leads are always the ones who get dumped in the end, most of the time... sad but true....

all said, I CANT WAIT FOR WEDNESDAY AND THURSDAY TO COME!!! :lol::lol:

thought it's sad to see it end.... ^_^^_^

i wish for a happy ending, which is kind of impossible, looking at the rate the story is going on right now...

personally, i wouldnt like a happy ending for bad guy... since it'd ruin the dramatic/revenge/dark-esque theme of the story... it'd be much more memorable to have a sad ending, rather than a happy one. a tragic one for this, maybe shakespeare-ean ending. where all of them died??? i believe that sad-ending-dramas are the ones that aren't easily forgotten by people.... :lol::lol::lol:

Guest alloo

Hi guys

please do not ignore me this time :tears:

in viikii (full length video) I found Ep 14 without any advertisements in the bottom of the screen ..

please I wanna download the episode again without these advertisements ,

do you know from where I can download ?

plz plz plz do not ignore me :tears::tears: