What does girl find attractive and sexy?

Guest manun

Guest Liandon

Confidence, comfortable with one's self and sexuality, to be very cuddly and pillow-like when time permits, INTELLIGENCE (OH YES BABY, THIS IS 1ST), and being tall. B)

wait wait...

ppl said nice hands

what the hell is that meant to mean? XD

I LOVE hands!

I always comment on a guy's hands..lol

I don't know. It's like how some guys like a nice back, but with hands. :D

"HEY! You see that guy that passed us!"

"I know! He was so hot!"

"Yeahhh!! His hands were so sexy!"

"...what?"

I guess you could potentially say that it's a fetish on my part LOL

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest chaumeow
wait wait...

ppl said nice hands

What nice hands to me is nicely moisturized and clean trimmed nails. Slender, long pianist hands are sexy too lol

- clean shaven!

- good hygiene (no bad breath, B.O., etc)

- good CLEAN hair.

- tall (>5'10")

- nice teeth

- sense of humour

- skinny guys with a little muscle (not a fan of the "buff" look)

- treats me like a princess..

i just listed about my bf :3

Guest papiroflexia

Humor humor humor, good humor.

I love a guy that isn't boring, he should be able to make a good conversation that keeps me entertain (:

Intelligence.

The occasional dorky nerdiness gets the stamp of approval too because that's cute, sometimes.

Ambitious

A guy's gotta know what he wants in life. How can he help a girl out when he himself is confused right?

Has some kind of talent.

Ok you have to be good at something, right? Haha, even if it's a small thing like having a great knowledge about cars. I find that really admirable, as in something I can just go to you because you're like a freaking guru of that subject. Good at playing the drums? Alright teach me then. Things like that.

As for looks:

A great smile.

OMGAAH, this drives me crazy. Girls and guys alike, holy moly, if you have a great smile it's just greeeat.

Clean

You don't need to smell good (though that's a plus) but don't stink, ya know what I mean? Just look like you took a shower, LOL. Boys don't like girls that smell and have greasy yucky hair all around so it's the same from our perspective, man. I guess it's safe to say, good hygiene is attractive to all genders.

Taller than me

Uh, it's just natural for girls to like taller guys, haha. Though maybe there might be some exception at times.

Guest Xiaoba1tu
wait wait...

ppl said nice hands

Nice hands means clean looking and short trimmed nails at all times. That's all.

It's more attractive than dirty hands with long dirty nails. Because if he's going to touch me I wouldn't want him to touch me with disgusting hands, even if he has an attractive face/body.

Guest kurumii

Nice hands mean pretty fingers ^^ I like guys with nice hands too. I also like guys with great backs. And I ALSO like guys who are good at math, and are great for having a conversation with XD

Guest keroppi88

ahh thanks guys

i think i get what nice hands mean now =)

totally agree with the short trimmed nails

as a guy, i hate long finger nails... they get dirty real easy and looks disgusting (claws ewww)

i think most azn guys have slender fingers

as in like not fat chubby fingers like SOME white guys

can you take a joke much ;)

You say that, but I feel like you were being completely honest. At least more so than the rest of the people here.

Guest <3StrawberryPocky<3

Physically, I love broad shoulders and a sweet smile. But what will immediately catch my attention is a guy with a great sense of humor who can turn any awkward situation into a fun conversation. That's how I fell for my crush. I'm extremely shy, and usually need someone to break the ice before I feel comfortable enough to talk, but I'm working on being that person who can initiate those conversations. ;)

Guest peppermintsugar
ahh thanks guys

i think i get what nice hands mean now =)

totally agree with the short trimmed nails

as a guy, i hate long finger nails... they get dirty real easy and looks disgusting (claws ewww)

i think most azn guys have slender fingers

as in like not fat chubby fingers like SOME white guys

My boyfriend has huge hands and very big, thick, fingers. I think it's so sexy. I don't like girly hands on men :| I feel like I'll break them.

Guest keroppi88
My boyfriend has huge hands and very big, thick, fingers. I think it's so sexy. I don't like girly hands on men :| I feel like I'll break them.

yeh true tat

wow i never though finger was something girls look for in guys XD

* the kute things a man does

eg: cooking, cleaning, fixing broken stuff, singing, dancing

* PASSION & CHARISMAS, BIG TIME!

* tone body, forsure ;D

* killer/cheesy smile! (like Kwon Jiyong's<3)

* confidence (not to high that it becomes cockiness)

* nice hands! (like Jiyong's, again rofl)

* hardworking. i love a guy who is passionate or charismatic in whatever they do.

* cleverness. i just find that so hawt.

Guest Xiaoba1tu
* confidence (not to high that it becomes cockiness)

I think slight arrogance and showing off when I'm around is cute though.

eg: cooking, cleaning, fixing broken stuff, singing, dancing

I don't know why but seeing a guy washing the dishes is attractive to me. (Not really other types of cleaning)

Guest Lady Violette

physical: clean, nice back, broad shoulders, really toned arms, great smile, and nicely shaped eyebrows!

intelligent, ambitious, humorous, and caring.

I find guys who eat right and go to the gym very sexy ^_^

Guest totalaznhottie

nice smell :D

nice lips..mmmmm :rolleyes:

plays piano and/or guitar :blush:

dimplesss!!! <3

toned body ;)

smart

i also think that collar bones are really sexy :P

i just described my bf XD LMAO

Guest Mani4ever

Personality + humour

This is what captures my heart, and what I find the most important. He has to be funny and full of spirit.

Hair

The hair is actually the first thing I notice when I look at a guy. V.E.R.Y important, because it tells me about his style and if he keeps himself clean.

Nice smile

Gentleman

A guy who without hesitation opens the door for another person, asks an old lady if he should carry her shopping bags, gives his own seat to someone who needs it more. Good manners makes him more lovable.

Tall and good body

I prefer a guy with abs, toned muscles and a little broad shoulders. The buffed ones aren't my taste.

Confident but also shy

confident about himself, but in some occasion can blush too

Intelligent

Very important! Good looking + smart = <3

Sporty type

I love sports, so it is almost required that he loves it too.

Likes playing games

Not sitting on his richard simmons 24/7, but just a little ;)

A guy who loves cooking and cleaning

Oh boy...

Guest P a p e r_C l i p

I find it really hot when a guy is confident with himself, not like..cocky but you can tell he gives off that "i-know-i've-got-this(;" sort of attitude

And i looove it when a guy smells good

Archived