What does girl find attractive and sexy?

Guest manun

can you take a joke much ;)

lol if you're superficial just admit it. It ain't a crime. Everybody's different hun  :rolleyes:

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Babiluvmuffin

The biggest thing for me is when a guy is dressed in uniform or in a suit, NOT a blazer wit jeans and sneakers, a actual suit wit a tie and dress shoes to match. A bonus would be a fedora hat to match wooo!

I have a arm fetish so nice shapely arms would be nice

nice hands, hands aren't all ashy and dry lol

dorky (a lil kid-like) but knows when to be serious

Guest love_fate&destiny

confident

when the guy is being cute xD

great hair

know how to dress himself

&& tat's all i can think for now. xD

Guest somuchinluv01

*Tall.. :P

*Sense of humor..

*And lastly as long as we can get along.. comfortable with each other.. im not into physical appearance though tall is one of them.. kekekek :lol::lol:

Guest yukinohana

a great smile,

sense of humor,

knows how to dress himself,

tall is a plus.

also, if he`s confident he can get me.... Lol

Guest magusonline

What nice hands to me is nicely moisturized and clean trimmed nails. Slender, long pianist hands are sexy too lol

A hand that is slender and long doesn't necessarily make it a pianist hand. Having played for almost 17 years, between myself and a friend who has slender fingers. He makes more mistakes and his wrists don't last as long. :-p

Guest starrynite786

good hygiene

confidence

humor

intellect

manners

somewhat religious

doesn't want more than 2 kids

andd not that its super important but since im 5'6 and want a guy taller than me i'll say height.

Guest ohitsning

For me, in terms of personality, I like someone who's humble, down-to-earth, has a sense of humor, and can carry themselves well. Cocky, player like guys just don't appeal to me. Physically, a guy with nice abs is hot. I also like guys that look good both dressed up, and in a simple t-shirt and jeans. Someone like JR Celski. Man, I have high expectations. LOL.

Guest xSS501

- Simple clothing, not too ugly, not too fancy.

- GOOD shoes is a much haha (:

- GOOD pants. I hate jeans that are short on them :S

- CUTE smile :D

- TALL (*****) FIRE STARS ^^

- Nice and sweet :)

- someone who has a tough side lol

yeah.. can't think of anything else...

Guest JJ no Baka

I'm really attracted to guys with a nice smile. And left-handed. I have no idea why, but guys who are left handed just attracts me. :D

Guest keroppi88

A hand that is slender and long doesn't necessarily make it a pianist hand. Having played for almost 17 years, between myself and a friend who has slender fingers. He makes more mistakes and his wrists don't last as long. :-p

so ur a fat fingered pianist? XD

it's all about genes... there nothing u can do with ur hands and fingers

well i have violin fingers =) yeh i pwn

Guest eggyboo

in my opinion, a guy with swagger.. like the way he carries himself

a guy who isn't afraid to make a fool out of himself and laugh at himself when he screws up

a guy who is a gentleman but also knows how to joke around a lot

a guy who will make all the other girls jealous (muahahah, my evil side is creeping around all the time)

a guy who's confident

Guest lindarh

guys are such turns on with their model-like body and their height and like one of those underwear model guys. *DROOLS* their godlike appearance blows me away any day LOL

Guest aznchibiiii.

Respecting yourself. That means TAKING CARE OF YOURSELF TOO. it's one thing if you're all good to be "comfortable" around the girl, but not showering, looking like the biggest scrub, and uh not brushing your teeth, that's messed up and not attractice whatsoever. maybe once in a while, but ... not all the time. =x

i love laughing for hours with my boyfriend, it's attractive when a boy can make a girl laugh.

& NON HAIRY GUYS! that's just me, lotsa hair turns me off big time ...

broad shoulders, strong arms, then the torso gets thinner, looks like it's cut from marble ... *drool*

I find guys who have that strong air of masculinity highly attractive. Guys who know what the heck they're doing most of the time, know what they want and are ambitious are really hott to me. Guys who are somewhat dominating but has respect are super alluring.

Guest rawr_sheila

I like guys with nice voices, even when they don't sing, they can have a nice speaking voice.

I also like guys that aren't embarressed to do stupid things, ask dumb questions.

Guys that are happy, hardworking, diligent, kind to everyone, not just to some people.

People that have a respect for everyone, positive mind.

Thats all I can think of for now.

Archived