Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest manun

What does girl find attractive and sexy?

Guest manun

Cause its sexai!!!
Yeah, what does girl find attractive and sexy with guys?

For example; guys find girls with confidence, self respect and intelligence really sexy and attractive (or I do :P)

Saw Kara video of Lupin and saw Nicoles naked back in the video, and from not liking her i started to find her really sexy to be honest.

it can also be anything like cooking food or playing piano for a guy (im not that kind of guy that thinks playing guitar is sexy).

So what do you girls think is sexy? I know most of you are gonna say 6-packs, but let me hear your opion ^^.

Guest QWERTY.

abs.

nice shoes.

nice hair.

clean looking (no facial hair).

nice clothes.

nice car.

nice face.

nice everything.

Guest yanni~

Yeah, what does girl find attractive and sexy with guys?

For example; guys find girls with confidence, self respect and intelligence really sexy and attractive.

it can also be anything like cooking food or playing piano for a guy .

You've said it :) This are the points for me where I think the guy is smexy.

Guest chaumeow

Physically, I find a guy's back and shoulder blade very sexy lol. Oh, and a guy in a button shirt/dress shirt. (Makes me want to unbutton it teheheh~ )

Even though my bf is a nerdy guy, he's comfortable with his body, willing to try new things, and a gentleman. And that to me is so sexy!!

Guest peppermintsugar

Great eyebrows really get me. Nice arch and shape and whatnot, something like that can really make a normally 'whatever' looking guy, really stand out to me. Andy Samberg is a great example.

Other stuff? Always smiling/laughing is a turn on to me, nice hands, a great sense of humor, intelligence, standing firm with what they believe/think. . .ya know, good stuff!

There's a lot a guy can to do impress me like, the first thing I would look at after face is hair. If he picks his own style and knows how to take care of it [aka wash] then that's sexy because I am so sick of seeing guys with greasy mops. Being a dancer or a musician is also a turn on. Oh oh and voice definitely comes into play. If he has a screechy, nasally, naturally whiny voice then I don't think I'd be able to find him sexy. Guys who smell good are extremely sexy. I find it sexy when a guy has a clean room too (: you know, clean laundry, clean desk, decent bed [i don't expect it to be made].

My boyfriend is *really* nerdy and he's even brought physic homework to our dates and if any of my exes did that, I would probably not care or be slightly offended but with my bf, I somehow find his nerdiness sexy LOL It's like "no I will not do what you want me to do. I'm studying :angry:"

Pushovers are not sexy :X

abs, a nice chiseling chest and some rippling arm muscles. [oh look an example on my avatar]

oh and the most important thing for me is humor.

humor + guy = sexy as hell

Confidence

great sense of humour

contagious smile

ambition

Sb who stands up for what they believe you- has a backbone

Frankly rock hard abs are not a characteristic I look for. I would rather than have intelligence and humour, lots of ambition and confidence like me. In terms of looks I'm not that picky, just that he is presentable and showers regularly.

abs.

nice shoes.

nice hair.

clean looking (no facial hair).

nice clothes.

nice car.

nice face.

nice everything.

shallow much.

;)

if you're asian, then you must know how to eat with chopsticks properly. i was so turned off by this guy who used his chopsticks like he was in elementary school. if you're not asian, or from a country that doesn't use chopsticks, it's acceptable.

and sound nice when you laugh.

i was also turned off by his laugh. not attractive. at all. really.

Guest asialover830

Physically, I find a guy's back and shoulder blade very sexy lol. Oh, and a guy in a button shirt/dress shirt. (Makes me want to unbutton it teheheh~ )

Even though my bf is a nerdy guy, he's comfortable with his body, willing to try new things, and a gentleman. And that to me is so sexy!!

I completely agree with this!!!! A guy's shoulder blade is very sexy. And a guy who is a gentlemen is the best.

Guest renchuu.

A guy who I can have looooooong, random, interesting conversations with.

A guy with a nice smile.

A guy who has a bit of a...feminine side with them? Or at least knowledgeable about females. get me? >_<

Errm. A guy who's a bit of a show off and yet still feel insecure around you.

A guy who argues a lot with you, but only as a joke then he ends up telling you that he loves you.

--- like for example...

he: you suck!

her: no, you suck!

he: psh, you suck more!

her: D:< you suck more than i do.

he: oh yeah? so? i still love you.

But physically? Maybe a guy with a toned body. Not too buffed. Not too bony either.

I want them to be huggable.

Like when you hug them, you can totally feel that you feel very secured in their arms.

Guest blackjackVip

Sexy voice like Gdragon from big bang when he sang this:

Only look at me part 2

and...

Dancing machine with sexy attitude like Taeyang:

also...

TOP's sexy eyes and nose:

TOP picture

:DSexy guys right there ^

Guest riceasaurr

Sexy voice like Gdragon from big bang when he sang this:

and...

Dancing machine with sexy attitude like Taeyang:

also...

TOP's sexy eyes and nose:

:DSexy guys right there ^

LOL.

This is an interesting thread.

Kinda off topic since this is about sexy guys, but I agree with the OP, girls backs are :o

When I saw Eun Hye in the Cass beer mv, so sexshii.

But then again, I was always her fanboy since CoPr :lol:

Guest sw33twasabi

- nice hair(spike or w.e.) .. if guys really take care of their hair, it really turn me on..:D ....

- clean white shirt

- smooth lip

- nice smell

Guest Exquoise

for me, if he's fricking hilarious and makes me laugh. lol

Guest xKanane_1

Definitely attractive if he can make me laugh.

Someone who isn't afraid to be dorky or different.

Intelligent~

If he can dance or sing.

Confident.

Guest keroppi88

wait wait...

ppl said nice hands

what the hell is that meant to mean? XD