죽어도못보내(Even If I Die, I Can Not Send You) 2AM Cover ( Zel

Guest Fuma

i love it
Aites so this was a collab between eugene, mike, michael and I

to be honest we probably each individually spent like 2 to 2.5 hours on it, so its pretty rough

i felt this song was really fun to sing and to my expectation it was

everyone sounded great

so i hope you guys are happy with the end product

anyways i hope you enjoy it

Box

**jaeho, lawrence and JC make a cameo**

Guest bambishanny

suhWEET! what a hot collab!

cobra hyung: duuuuude wasurrrrp you matched jo kwon's tone so well! i say this yet again-- your range is wtf worthy! man...i bet you can reach higher than i can;; I'M supposed to be the girl!

michol: nice, nice! a few suggestions, though-- you went a little overboard with "decos" and adlibs. try to tone it down a bit. otherwise, it was pretty good!

benny: woahhh were those harmonies all you? if so, then DANG! was aweshum! i can tell you were straining a bit in the end, but no big. those sexy harmonies make up for it!

el: el don't sound like el in here. you sounded good, son!

keep it up, ya'll men! keep being sexy! <3

Guest Launchbackwards

EDIT: practically hopeless. especially near the climax. very disappointed because michael hyped it up to be better than 2AM. LOL

EDIT: youngsok says hi and that he lawled.

EDIT: im sorry.

EDIT: no you're not.

EDIT: perhaps.

EDIT: youngsok says "I lawled at the guy trying to falsetto after the climax"

I saw this on YouTube and GOSH... SO NICE!

Eugene, you seriously should sing more! Pitch was very well maintained and you made a great start on the song, making the listeners want to listen, which is a very important thing!!!!

Hanjinnnn!! Awesome work.. I'm assuming you did the harmonies as well? Some sounded a bit strained but you managed your part reallly well overall!

Tigertigertiger... I knew you'd be one of the ones singing the chorus haha, you were just born to sing high, man xD Very well executed, even after the key change. Keep up the awesome work!

Bennnnie! I was surprised to hear you sing so high, but you managed very welll! Loved the contrast between tiger and your tone, they made the chorus so much more interesting to listen to!

Overall, the harmonies were awesome!!!!!! The instrumental sounds a bit dull argh which is inevitable but you guys did a marvelous job woo! The only real critique that I can give is that there were quite a lot of peaks with the layered harmonies, whoever mixed the song. D:

shannon: thanks, everyone was sexxy i think all thats left is for all of us to be super pretty boys LOL

David: ahahhahaha , that convo you had on your comment made me confused ahaha

xxzone2zonexx: thanks

Jaeho: ahha ayeaa you caught it was only for like a few seconds lol

Doris: Thanks, LOL, i mixed the song :P im not that good at it yet :P but since its released im too lazy to go back and edit , but ill make sure for next time they dont peak.

Guest nkp0504

woooooot!! this is soooo hwat!!!!

i wanted to collab this but it didn't happen -_- ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

but really this is amazing i love the chorus awesome boyssss! <3

Guest minnilu

uh oh... everything is already said...

So I'll just say that I really really really enjoyed listening to this collab <3

Archived