The 46th Annual BaekSang Arts Awards [제46회 백상예술대&#4

Guest kdramafanusa

Guest outrider

all right...Ha Ji Won and Go Hyun Jung won...btw damn did they look good.

so I guess Lee Yo Won made no appearance?

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest russkelp

I see that Ha Ji Won was nominated and won for Closer To Heaven, but Kim Myung Min wasn't even nominated.

Was there a reason other than his performance wasn't as good as the other nominees?

Guest GeunGeunCouple

wow, another moon geun yeong and jang geun suk collaboration!

but i must say geun yeong really needs to gain more weight...

they would really look perfect if geun yeong is a little chubby!

Guest 1critic

I'm seriously on cloud 9 right now. GHJ won the Daesang! I was so worried because the boys of Chuno and LBH were in the running.

Guest MisterBarca

the winners looked great...

Lee Yo Won didn't attend... she even was not on the list for Best Actress nominees... *sigh :huh:

wonder why..

Why wonder? Her performance was mediocre. Just because you were the main actor/actress in a successful drama does not mean you were the reason for the drama's success.

@MisterBarca:

With all due respect, please don't bash here. Here's the thread for Baeksang Awards, we talk about the Awards & give congrats to the winners or voice our disappointment about who's not won or didn't attend, not for voicing your anti fans comment. Thanks for your understanding.

Why wonder? Her performance was mediocre. Just because you were the main actor/actress in a successful drama does not mean you were the reason for the drama's success.

oww... is she that mediocre? so i really wonder why she got 4 awards last year for her role...

- Grimmie Award

- Asian Model Award

- Best Cameraface

- Top Female Exelent

- Best Couple with KNG

(ooh,,, actually 5...LOL)

i don't think the judges are so stupid or whatever to give just soo - soo actress so many award.... CMIW......

@ cahya

agreee sis.... B)

Guest MisterBarca

@MisterBarca:

With all due respect, please don't bash here. Here's the thread for Baeksang Awards, we talk about the Awards & give congrats to the winners or voice our disappointment about who's not won or didn't attend, not for voicing your anti fans comment. Thanks for your understanding.

1. I am not bashing Miss Lee at all, nor did I make "ant fans comment"--whatever the Hell that means. I am simply pointed out that it was not surprising that it was not surprising that Miss Lee didn't wasn't even a candidate. There are always limited spots for awards, and not all top performers get picked, you know? Why is that so controversial?

2. As you are a moderator to my knowledge, you have no right to tell me what to post and what not to.

oww... is she that mediocre? so i really wonder why she got 4 awards last year for her role...

- Grimmie Award

- Asian Model Award

- Best Cameraface

- Top Female Exelent

- Best Couple with KNG

(ooh,,, actually 5...LOL)

i don't think the judges are so stupid or whatever to give just soo - soo actress so many award.... CMIW......

@ cahya

agreee sis.... B)

Oh I love Lee Yo Won, I think she was great too in Queen Seondeok.

• 1 year later...

Archived