The 46th Annual BaekSang Arts Awards [제46회 백상예술대&#4

Guest kdramafanusa

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[News] 26.3.10 46th BaekSang Arts Awards – Popularity Vote

2010032517024310011.jpg

by TWSSG Team Thailand (http://twssg.blogspot.com)

[source : Kbites / Newsen]

Now popularity vote for 46th BaekSang Arts Awards is closed and the results are out.

Lee SeungGi and So Nyeo Shi Dae YoonA have been awarded the popularity award at the BaekSang Arts Awards.

The 46th BaekSang Arts Awards popularity poll results which ended on 23rd March, showed that Lee Seung Gi has been voted #1 for TV with 53.42% of votes. Other than the popularity awards, Lee SeungGi is also nominated for 2 other categories like TV newcomer and variety show category. With an overwhelming rate of 70% of viewership made last year with his appearance in drama ‘Brilliant Legacy’ and KBS 2Days 1Night, many are interested to see if he will win awards during the BaekSang Arts Awards.

Dong Bang Shin Ki Jung YunHo from ‘Heading To The Ground’ is up #2 on the popularity poll, with Jang Geun Seok from ‘You’re Beautiful’ is up #3 and Lee JunKi at #4.

As for female artiste poll, So Nyeo Shi Dae YoonA is up #1 on the poll with 31.76% votes with her drama ‘Cinderella Man’. #2 goes to Yoon EunHye from ‘My Fair Lady’, #3 Han HyoJoo from ‘Brilliant Legacy’, #4 and #5 go to Hwang Jung Eum and Shin SeKyung from ‘High Kick Through The Roof’.

jksckh.jpg

And for the movie section #1 for Actor is Jang Keun Suk from “Case of Itaewon Homicide”. And #1 for Actress is Choi Kang-Hee from “Goodbye Mom”.

You can watch the 46th BaekSang Arts Awards Ceremony live at

http://able.kbs.co.kr/live/index.html (click 2TV) from 8 P.M. (korean time) of Friday, March 26.

[/hide]

Credits:.

http://twssg.blogspot.com/2010/03/news-46t...rts-awards.html and cri j malaysia

It's starting now!

HAHA! When JGS was walking down the red carpet, a fan threw a white rose and it hit him in the head! XD

GO CHUNO!!!

The opening production is all sorts of cheesy! lulz! :D :D :D They were dancing to the opening tunes of the nominated drama series (i.e. QSD, Chuno and IRIS)

Guest facing

Lee Min Ho and Yoona present Best New Actor and Actress.

Kim Nam Gil from Queen Seon Deok win Best New Actor(drama)

Hwang Jung Eum from High Kick Through the Roof win Best New Actress(drama)

Congratulation :D

Guest lucky_moon

Best Screenplay (Movie): Jang Min-Seok (Secret Reunion)

Best Screenplay (Drama):Chun Sung-Il (KBS2 'The Slave Hunters')

Best New Producter (Drama): Yoo Hyun-Gi (KBS2 'Master Of Study').

Best New Director (Movie): Lee Ho-Jae (The Scam).

Hopefully I'm not mistaking with the category, it feels my mind frozen trying to remembers the Hangul name for the categories >.<

Guest zahieyjunki

best new female entertainer - ahn young mi & idk the other one.

wow park misun so tall present the award with the other guy with her.

Guest lucky_moon

TV Entertainer (Male): Park Sung Ho.

TV Entertainer (Female): Kang Yu-Mi & Ahn Young-Mi (KBS2 'Gag Concert').

Best Producer(Drama): Go Dong-Seon, Kim Min-Shik (MBC 'My Wife Is A Superwoman').

Best Director (Movie): Jang Hoon (Secret Reunion).

End of part 1.. stay tuned for part 2 ^^

Part 2 started with SNSD performance to their new song Run Devil Run.

Male & Female Popularity Award (drama): Lee Seung Gi & Yoon A.

Male & Female Popularity Award (Movie): Jang Geun Suk & Choi Kang Heee).

Guest zahieyjunki

just ended : popularity awards for both categories and we already knew the winners.

tv - lee seunggi & yoona

movie - jang geun suk & choi kang hee

and instyle awards - son yeh jin

Guest mysweetaddiction

Go Hyun jung didn't win the Popularity Award for Movies? :( sighs.

How's the ceremony going guys? Is the Outstanding/Excellent Actress Award in? Urgh, If only i could watch this live. Hope Ms Hyun jung wins! :D

Archived