[drama 2010] Prosecutor Princess 검사 프린세스

lilcrash

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Dangermousie

Just watched subbed ep 1 over at viikii and I loved it! It was fast-paced and breezy. Plus, KSY is so different from her IRIS character but she really nails it - she takes a character who could have been so annoying (clothes-obsessed, shallow etc) and instead makes me love her. And I already see chemistry with Park Shi Hoo.

Guest tigerlilydarkeyes

Omgosh. I cannot wait for the subs to come out for this. I love Kim So Yeon!!!!!!

Agreed! Watched epi 1... I LOVE THIS DRAMA ALREADY!!! She can really act like a very naive innocent girl who only cares shoesssssss... and fashions:) Fighting Kim So Yeon!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Livelaughlove911

I'm loving this drama already. I'm a little sad though...this drama is going to be underrated because of its competitors. I watched Personal Taste and Cinderella's Sister...and they are both very good dramas...but I think I'm going to gravitate towards Prosecutor Princess and Personal Taste. Cindrella's Sister just doesn't connect with me. Kim So Yeon is so cute and lovable even though she's really immature and selfish. A lesser actress would've made Ma Hari gratingly annoying. I can't wait to see Kim So Yeon mature and awe everyone with her intelligence. I love how the writers made Hari curious and willing to defend what she thinks is right. Even though she questions/argues over things that are trivial to her, her sunbaes/colleagues can't really argue with her. XD

And I already love the pairing between the main leads too! Park Shi Hoo measures up pretty well to Kim So Yeon's character.

On a side note....I didn't know Park Jung Ah was in here! I thought she was just doing a cameo in the first episode. Interesting....

im in love with this drama

after Chuno´s ending last week

I was in great need of a light hearted

romantic comedy and THIS IS IT!!!

It made laugh so much, I ended up crying

its so great!!! :D

KSY is doing great hahhaa just love her

shopaholic nature for shoes hahahaa

im enjoying this plus I get to see Han Jung Soo again!!!

April 2, 2010

I'm really not sure what this about -- something about the Justice Department(?) checking out Prosecutor Princess at their filming set ?? :huh: Or something..

105842_93924_277.jpg

0252161.jpg

201004021518451001_1.jpg

Source: news.nate.com 1 / 2 / 3

Guest munakiut

Huhu...

Wew so tired of watching all 2 episodes from 3 series. Of all 3 series that went head-to-head (CS-PT-PP), I have to say that PP wins me over, just because KSY really nails it. I'm eager to watch how she evolve in this. Individually, I think PP offers a lot potential of individual growth. It has a lot of key n minor characters that hasn't connected with each other yet. To me, that shows a good storytelling, it gives me vibe as in Brilliant Legacy (Maybe not so surprising as the directors n sriptwriter are the same from BL).

Anyway, I'm still haunted by that karaoke scene in which KSY really traumatized her colleagues (but in a good way). That was simply a memorable funny and scary moment.

PP rocks!

Archived