Official Seohwa/용서/Yongseo Sweet Potato Couple Thread 1 ♥

hazelnutthursdays

Guest littlebiebie

Happy 1000 pages, Gogumas.......

_hachimitsu I really like your wallpaper teaser.. I will wait for your wallpaper.. :lol:

from your language I assume you are Indo or Malay, rite?

heartbreak I always like your post.. :lol: You mentioned that after meeting with Yong when Hyun is asked about boys, she would say she likes a guy with a good sense of humor and works hard for his dreams. Is she said that in another show or is it the ideal husband she mentioned on the train to Jeong dong jin? Out of topic : How was your interview anyway?

luvtokki Hi there... So you're watching WGM with your daughter?Cool.... Can't helped you bcoz I don't know the song either.. maybe other goguma will ;)

Kerube-chan I would say I have fallen in love for this couple since episode 1.. But the momentum I see they were couple-like is when I watch them sang Falling slowly and the part when they travel to Jeongdongjin.... :wub:

_d3seohyun Seeing your caps just make my mood :w00t:.. Thank you... Are you already capture the earlier scene when they walking to the sushi restaurant?Because It's my fave scenes too :P

Guest clothpighwa

RDR SUBS HAVE RELEASED EP 23 WITH ENG SUBS! :D

¡ıɹnɾ ouǝn s,ʇı ƃɯo 23dǝ [sqnsɹpɹ] 1/2

¡ıɹnɾ ouǝn s,ʇı ƃɯo 23dǝ [sqnsɹpɹ] 2/2

Credits to http://www.rdrsubs.co.cc ^_^

Hi guys...i've been around for quite some time actually. it just i've never posted anything. just simply reading everyone's view on our loveliest couple ever (^_^) Love to be an observer more likely B)

It just right now i really need help. Does anybody here know how to download the video from twitvid? coz you see ....my internet connection is very bad so i can only download the sub version from the streaming site. Before this rundevilrunsubs always upload at youtube..but now that youtube kinda being mean to us, the Goguma lovers, it's really difficult for me to download the vids anymore. You guys have no idea how our couple has turn my life upside down (not that i'm complaining (^_^))

So please, if you guys could help me....Thank you so much in advance. :wub:

Guest heartbreak_warfare22

@littlebiebie: thanks for asking. it was ok. now I will prepare for another one on friday. about Hyun saying she like a guy with a good sense of humor and will work hard for his dreams. Im sorry I forgot where I watched it. but I do remember her saying that. remember the show Ideal world cup? her unnies told the hosts that Hyun prefers goguma over boys. then I stumbled upon the video with Hyun saying her ideal. to me, it really seems like she is describing Yonghwa since he's the only guy she really gotten intimate with. 

@kakcik: I also don't know how. but try www.keepvid.com. or do what I do. I download from the download links of rdrsubs. the file size is a bit large but the quality of the video is superb. they "split" the video into 2, so each part will have ".001" and ".002" in their file name. so you would need hjsplit to join the 2 parts. just google hjsplit and download it. then use hjplit to "join" the 2 parts. and then the .avi file will be create, then after that, you can now enjoy watching the episode. :) and if your looking for episodes 1-7, they can be found in sweetpotatodays. credits to kubih for compiling those episodes.

crystal suggested that we make another bet on the upcoming horror episode.

i lost my updated list, since there are too many pages to catch up. :sweatingbullets:

but if u guys think we are being childish in playing this game,

then i'll stop. but the main purpose of this game is to have more fun...

HORROR SPECIAL, who will be more scared?

hyun = more skinship guaranteed..ooh lala :wub:

yong = embarrassing for manly yong. rmbr the haunted house and hyun's peekaboo? :lol: see yong scared like that is more funnier to me

hyun more scared

crystal

lunasol

baby_bo

hihi_hehe

heartbreak

soshimunky (welcome welcome)

mandyemily

chyme

smyo43

bintangkalerbiru

kerube chan

hatchimitsu

magdal

mimayree

redtulip *sorry red, most of us choose both to be scared, but we're given only one choice*

yong more scared

jnj

yuki

powerof9

anne

dreamyboo

unlike the last bet that we had before, there'll be no penalties for the losing team

this time arnd..no pressure k. just expect the unexpected ;)

genxv unnie~!! :wub: haaha thanks for ur help! it's wokeh~! at least i think ur understanding in korean language is much better than some of us here -.-" i guess we'll hafta wait for those korean goguma experts for some clarification eh! i'm actually feeling very giddy here after u mentioned that they did speak in banmal! :w00t:

luvtokki, welcome to goguma world~! :D after reading this -->I believe in these two and that they can overcome all odds with their honesty and their love for each other. i'm on top of the world!!! wooohoo!!!! :w00t:

panGG... take ur time! instead, pls forgimme for being demanding? :unsure: pics can wait...;) make sure u get some goguma dosages before u return to work yah! :D i think my turn is coming soon too! *gulps* work, work, go away! come again when we're done with yongseo! hah like as if we're ever gonna be done with them... that is, not until their WGM finishes or not till they're really married??? ah those gloomy thoughts should go away too! :P

RDR SUBS HAVE RELEASED EP 23 WITH ENG SUBS! :D¡ıɹnɾ ouǝn s,ʇı ƃɯo 23dǝ [sqnsɹpɹ] 1/2 ¡ıɹnɾ ouǝn s,ʇı ƃɯo 23dǝ [sqnsɹpɹ] 2/2 Credits to http://www.rdrsubs.co.cc ^_^

oh no... not another twitvid??? i've no idea how to dl this type? deng, i can't seem to dl ep22 from RDR! T.T goguma techies... i need ur help!!!

oh ya, i just found out something. if u notice when yong & hyun just realized who UJ is, yong wanted to offer her some sushi but UJ declined... AND then, hyun automatically pulled out her chair halfway for UJ but ended up pulling the chair next to hers. what could be the logic behind hyun's change of mind to pull the other chair instead? could she be thinking about the "I" thingy & got slightly uncomfy about seating UJ next to yong? OR could she be thinking that it's inappropriate to have UJ take her seat? seeing that hyun is usually very prudent in everything that she does. any ideas guys??? my take is that, it's both?? ahaha! IMO, she may feel a tinge of jealousy at the thought of having yong drooling over UJ & she may also at the same time thought that it's inappropriate to seat UJ on her chair. well, what's ur take, GOGUMAS?

@luvtokki the song you were asking about playing in ep 23 is

INNOCENT by STEREOPHONICS, sorry I can't find a link for it

hope this helps

Guest bintangkalerbiru

what is happening here????? i was having my daily(hours actually) dose of goguma land and thought that yesterday's upsetting issues has been cool down, but now it's starting to get fire again?

oh my god..frankly, i love this thread and especially this couple too much to get upset about anything but i'm still a human...and i do have feelings. and i love yonghwa and cnblue very much. if someone say something bad about him, my heart hurts so much. and when i found out that ppl talk bad on him even in this thread, frankly,i cried..and really discourage me to read anythg again in this thread..coz it really hurts. i know nobody knows who i am, and yonghwa wont even know me as his fan but i cant help to feel really sad...why do ppl get so mean and say bad things to him? he's not a perfect human and yet he done his best for everything. why cant anyone see it?? omg..got a lil bit emotional there..sorry..but cant help it.. maybe i'll try to calm down a moment before revisiting this thread again. i can't read any upsetting things now. it's not u guys fault for not loving/liking him like i did so thanks for sharing ur feeling. but i need more strength to stay bright and perky again to read this threads and to ignore any bad things about yonghwa and our couple...

DJHinata: your wallpaper is so brightly colors and i truly love it and save it in my pc.

i was trying to make a phone theme for my phone but it's not that good. i need some clear fan art to make a beautiful one. if anyone care to share with me any sweet fanart or pic of this couple,plz tell me k. i will REALLY appreciate it. and i will share it with everyone the theme. but i just only make sony ericson theme coz i use sony ericson theme. i had made one but if u want, just tell me and i will share it with u.

happy spazzing guys. happy 1000th pages gogumas

.keep faith everyone.love u all.

p/s: jnj dont forget my vote k. i vote for hyun~

Guest sufelman

i have a confession... i am a yongseo fmv addict but i don't know how to make one.

since we have a lot of talented gugumas in making fmv, can i make a request?

i heard this song at rdr website playing and i think it suits our couple (i believe in love by IU and Yoo Seungho)http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DLwVvBmG5V0&feature=related

pleassseeee???? thanks in advance!!!! SARANGHAE!!!!!!

Guest ichigo_kawai

Hi...dreamyboo ^_^

you have to download "orbit downloader"...Install...after that u can download the video..

If u wanna download the video...click play button...and after that u can see "get it" click that button...and u can download the video:rolleyes:...it's work...

Here is the link for download that software....^_^

orbit downloader and it's free

dreamy, here's my take.

seeing hubby giddy over juri like this, hmm...not good -_-

giddy.jpg

so hyun decides that she should be the one sitting nearer

to juri so that she (hyun) could ask juri when is tamaki coming? :w00t:

lame joke? tell me..but be gentle pls. :phew::lol:

shane, u talking abt the horror special?

kerube, what is this special season 1 all abt? is it the one where all

couples went on a trip?

Guest Kerube-Chan

I totally love this bet... My vote is for Seohyun to be more scared than Yonghwa... I just need this to happy because maybe in my wildest dream they will hug, even if it is just for a few seconds it will make my day hyper happy!!!

By the way what is the punishment to the losers... I dont remember what it was last time,

About the special on the 21, I hope it is true. This remind me of the speciall in season 1 with the cut parts it was total daebak!

Happy spazzing my fe3llow gogumas!

awww... thanks so much ichigo~!! u're such a sweet goguma techy!!! *hugs tight* :D

btw, i luv the yongseo duet's skinship version! especially in the beginning...daebak! so coool~!!!! :wub: once again, thanks~!

DJHinata, i'm sorry i forgot to make a comment on ur fanart! it's beautiful. do make more yah. i saw u submitted ur fanart in Facebook... urs is one of the best there! ;)

oh, and not forgetting hachimitsu... another talented goguma emerges! ekekekek i think u're veryyyy talented! luv ur artwork... they look very commercial! if u don't mind, i'd like to grab them all as i'm addicted to any yongseo-related artwork... :) thanks for sharing! btw, i think ur english is better than mine! kekekeek...u're a malaysian huh?

edit: ahaha jnj~!!! that's what came into my mind when i 1st noticed it! haha, i hope hyun was actually feeling a lil' bit jealous then...kekeekekek! i mean it may not be very obvious but as trivial as it may be, it gives us the indication that hyun is actually not just "doesn't feel so good about it" BUT "it's totally upsetting me till i automatically pulled another chair!" ahahahah

heartbreak gee... i never thought of that! it sounds pretty logical... u may be right! :) but my other half is hoping that it's because of jealousy LOL

Guest heartbreak_warfare22

@dreamyboo: yup I noticed that too. She could have felt uncomfortable about the idea of Yong sitting beside UJ. Or she could have noticed that Yong was so awkward when they found out that it was indeed UJ, so she could have done that to sort of protect Yong. Anyway. it was good that she doesn't want UJ to sit next to Yong. and in their house, Yong did not dare sit next to UJ on the sofa.

**I also had trouble downloading from rdrsubs when I was downloading episode 8 and 15. try to reload the page and see if it works. MODsweettaeng told me that they are having troubles with mediafire that time. maybe they are having troubles again. I waniting patiently for ep 23 download. the video from them is of good quality.

Notice the part when Yong asks Hyun "how was school? did you meet some guys at school?" then Hyun almost spat out the salmon she was eating. hehe. I find it cute. and it gives me the vibe that they have talked about it before. not the one in episode 8, but I think they have discussed it some other time. because Hyun replied, "Why are you asking me this?" and the way she said it was in banmal I think. she looked so cute in that part.

shane, u talking abt the horror special?

No, Mid Autumn Special...As I paste b4

Korean words, can't really understand

Try to translate and seems like it.

So, still waiting someone who know Korean words answer me.

Guest SophiaPia

Kamsahamnida RDR for epi22 and 23.

thanks for the (rumor) news, hopefully it's true that wgm have special episode, so that we get more YongSeo moment. Saturday 20mins is not really enough :)

about horror episode nxt sat. i think for me Yong will be the more scared kekeke! but who knows maybe both of them hahaha! the score will be It's a tie hahaha! 

aigoo! i can't wait for sat. i want sweetness pls. so wishing this epi nxt sat. i will be satisfied even holding hands or a little hug it's fine :)

I think it's better they play pocketball so that the bet will be always piggyback hahaha! 

anyoung

Guest anne0129

^SophiaPia, I voted for Yong Hwa too, but like you I have a feeling that both will be scared and so again no one will win. hehehe!!! Just like the last time we had a bet on who will pass their driving test, I voted for Yong Hwa and the it turned out both failed their test. This couple really are the most unexpected. hehehe!!!

OHHHH!!!! Where did all the gogumas go. Please, come back. This is a happy place. Let us all kiss and make up or rather SPAZZ AND MAKE UP. Let us put all the negative things behind us. I mean if this couple visit our thread by some miracle they will probably laugh at us for making so much fuss about this. To all who were hurt (I admit I was one of those who were hurt and confused), let us all just get back on track and show our love and support for this adorable couple. LET US ALL BELIEVE IN THE YONGSEO COUPLE, which someone I can't remember who reminded us say literally means FORGIVENESS. So let us all forgive and forget and move on from this. GOGUMA PLANET IS A HAPPY PLACE. SO LET THE PARTY BEGIN ONCE MORE. PARTY HEARTY PEOPLE. (By the way, just because I love this couple so much, I cooked some cream spaghetti today and put lots of cheese on it just like the GOGUMA COUPLE and tomorrow I plan on cooking some sweet potato for our afternoon snack) and also I make sure not to drink any carbonated beverages but please don't ask me to drink any goguma juice or drink. I'll eat goguma but I won't ever drink it. hehehe!!!! While waiting for Saturday, I also plan to rewatch NODAME CANTABILLE. Let us continue to show our love for this couple.

Jnj, the betting game is not childish, we have so much fun the other time. 52 for Yong to win and 4 for Hyun  to win the driving test. In the end, we still get to see both of them performing their punishments. So can I bet both Yong and Hyun to be scared??? They each have their turns to be scared and run into the other person's arm. But if you don't accept that I will vote for Hyun to be scared. Why? Yonghwa is a guy and he had show exceptional coolness in running man. Secondly, woman tends to want to be taken care of by their man in such situation.

Regarding about the rumor posted by Shane09, just to clarify from what I read in Baidu.

18 Sept: Horror Special as seem in Preview (confirm)

21 Sept: WGM Best Special showing cut scenes of the 3 couples from earlier episodes. Never seem before footage (rumor)

So the content will be different. Rumors had proven to be true 80% of the time so there is a high chance that we will have goguma overdose next week.

My guess is that they originally wanted to show the horror special for the Mid-Autumn festival celebration. However, the festival is about family getting together on the day when the moon is the roundest. Hence, for Chinese people (I will think Korean too) the horror theme may not sit very well, too scary. So MBC have to change plans after feedback from audience. Please take the above with a bucket of salt until we have more information.

Guest mimayree

As What I've observed it's Hyun that got scared the most based on the preview.. nyahehehe

Yong is keeping it. but doesnt want to show it to her wife.

hihihi

@littlebiebie: thanks for asking. it was ok. now I will prepare for another one on friday. about Hyun saying she like a guy with a good sense of humor and will work hard for his dreams. Im sorry I forgot where I watched it. but I do remember her saying that.

Heartbreak: here U go

Seohyun's ideal type

Cr;ssfshorts2

From 5:41 min-5:47min

U can see that Hyoyeon talked to Yoona secretly after Seohyun shared her ideal type and smiled together. Could they be talkling about Yong seobang?