Official Seohwa/용서/Yongseo Sweet Potato Couple Thread 1 ♥

hazelnutthursdays

REPOSTING MY POST!!!!

YONGSEO THROUGH THE YEAR...

OK. Let's have a game!!!!

I'm not yet done listing the episode titles, but who cares??? let's just proceed with the game 

:)

Everyone is tasked to pick his/her favorite episode among all the 43 episodes that has been aired. It is STRICT RULE that you can only pick ONE episode as your favorite. Grab this opportunity to rewatch/reminisce all the episodes YongSeo had within the past year of their marriage.

Once you have chosen your favorite episode, you have to explain why you chose it as your favorite among the other episodes. You can also add some SCREENCAPS to make your explaination more appealing and convincing for the readers.

Do your best on this activity because the GOGUMA that will have the most liked/+ post, with regards to this activity, by the end of the week will receive a FREE CNBLUE'S FIRST FORMAL ALBUM!

Good Luck Gogumas!!!!

OH BTW! In go-chun, we don't cheat 

:) DON'T USE YOUR (-) POWERS TO LOWER EACH OTHER'S CHANCES OF WINNING!!!! This game was meant for pure fun and goguma love only :)

ADDITIONAL REMINDERS:

1. Please continue viewing and refreshing the

Banmal Song Video !

2. Watch the

SangDoDong Uncut as much as you can!

3. STOP LURKING!!! IT'S BAD FOR HEALTH!!! Help us reach 2000 pages before the Wedding PhotoShoot airs!

Guest smurfs888

Hi all! I just changed my avatar! *woohoo* 

I'm really really excited about yongseo's 1st anniversary w00t.gif

my wish for them : 

"It's already been a year since you guys are married. Please continue to have fun and care for each other like you do now. We look forward to seeing more of your sweet interactions wub.gif. Oh, and please if you do like each other get together for real! wink.gif I wish both of you great success! "

-smurfs888 from Indonesia

my fav ep :

ep 39!! I love everything about this ep from the ones where they were looking at the unfinished video, calling friends to watch it, a sneak-peek into the backstage of CN Blue's concert, to the entire train ride to Busan, and finally meeting MIL laugh.gif They look so good together and I had fun watching this episode.. especially the well-known shoulder-to-shoulder sleeping lol! wub.gif

Guest morningblue

Aigooo .... this thread moved so fast Yesterday I could not focus with my work because every time I check this tread, the number of posts and pages always increased. First, I've changed my avatar. although my fav. colour is blue but coz I'm awoman so I decided to use pink avatar (besides pink is Hyun fav. colour and February colour) second, my favorite episode is Episode 4. This is the episode that made me really fall in love with Yongseo Couple. In this episode Hyun & Yong demonstrate their amazing musical ability. my favorite part is when Yong & Hyun played the piano together while in Insadong. It was the first time their "duet" live in front of the public but when they play, they like being their own world. all of which look very impressed even MC Jake said he wanted to become their manager. My hope for Yong & Hyun: I hope at least just once...before you two leave WGM I want to see you both perform on stage singing the Banmal Song while playing a guitar. It certainly would be romantic, sweet and memorable. Happy 1st Annivesary Yong & Hyun

Guest Seychan

I love video about MC's reation. They're so funny and always caring and support for YongSeo. I really miss them, also miss old studio :( Miss Seulong with his funny comment, his funny actions with MC NaYoung... And Jinwoo, I like him too, He's a big fan of Huyn but he support for YongSeo. When he said "Yong is pretty cute" and other MCs look at him & laugh out loud...  Background music "Falling Slowly" make me more more emotional. MCs like a family.  I really miss them.

Thank YSInternational for your video,  We really thank MCs for supporting YongSeo Couple throughout the past year

Thank tutiefrutie for sharing videos

bezbezbez: I had sent you a pm last night. Plz read it & reply for me to confirm u you have received. Thank u B)

Next episode: Hihi when Yong teach Huyn to ski, who know Yong didn't hugged Huyn :)) it can happen when you learn to ski *happy dreamer*

♥ 2days to go 1st anniversary of YongSeo couple and 3days to go to our beloved Saturday ♥

Guest anjoloveskirby

Good Morning:D i would like to ask anybody who knows where i can download yongseo episode 6 with eng sub? Thank you very much :D

Guest hihi_hehe

YongSeo Couple releases banmal couple song on Youtube

20101227yonngseoultimat.jpg

As YongSeo fans may know, We Got Married’s pseudo-couple Yonghwa of CNBLUE and Seohyun of SNSD have been hard at work on their latest WGM mission to create a UCC ‘banmal song (반말송)’ — in other words, a casual tune themed by informal lyrics.

As we earlier reported, the latest episode reveals Seohyun struggling with the lyrics then impressing Yonghwa with her final product. After teasing fans with a sneak peek at the track yesterday, the Sweet Potato couple’s UCC project has been unveiled on Youtube, simply titled, “Banmal Song”.

Cr: AKP

Remember this news? We were going nuts over the song, right? The song is simple but yet so meaningful because it's dedicated to Seo Joo Hyun :wub:

This song means so much for YongSeo and each of us :lol:

Now , watch it again and make it to 3 millions views guys !

Banmal song

Guest MissBarbietch_0106

like taeyeon said

"I hope our youngest Seohyun would really date Jung Yonghwa.

Is that really abrupt? YongSeo couple looks good together.

I have no worries about Seohyun dating since she's really thorough in her work,

so she'll have no problem with our activities"

in my head it translate like this: "yonghwa~yah if u really love our magnae then u get my approve now, just ask her to date for real"

and then last week we heard yonghwa reveal his ideal type and for me its positive 100% point out to seohyun, even if i wash my gochun brain its still her

“I don’t have very specific requests or expectations about my ideal type,” he explained. “First…  I hope she is the type of woman who is pure, has a feminine  personality,  and is someone who is honest. Appearance-wise, I prefer  girls with long  hair. I also like the hair to be slightly wavy. As for  height… I would hope that she is tall enough to be just above where my  shoulders are. I like girls with clear and bright eyes…and someone who  knows how to take care of herself .”

trans in my brain: "Seohyun is my lovelight"

today is the total confession, im sure a lot of people will agreed with me

Seohyun is the prettiest out of all of the celebrities. Out of us two, I think it’s a waste for Seohyun to be with someone like me.”

my trans: "Taeyeon~sshi Eventho i love your magnae as much of my entire life, i think im not good enough for her"

Love_yongstar11, Annyeong.. i love your post, most of your though are same for me..

But for the 1st one from Leader Taeyeon wish, i though that SNSD (Rep by the Leader) is want the Maknae to have a Courage to have a REAL relationship (i mean REAL is to tie the relationship into Real BF/GF and admit it to the world) because they (SNSD) are blessing them (YONGSEO). i though that maybe Yonghwa already give signals to make them "REAL" to the unnies (And also to the whole world, remember NAN and other interviews) , but at the end all the decision are in Maknae's hand.. She just too much thingking.. Maybe she's so worried about the Fans (BOICE and SOSHI) and the unnies and the BILs, but that's the way she is, always thingking of another person before herself..

For My Fav Episode: None other than 1ST EPISODE.. (God know how much i love this episode a lot, i repeated to see it every morning before i go to work, I'm so in love to see when:

1. Seohyun shy reaction when she made a confession to Unnies (Fany & Taeyeon) that she had a "BoyFriend" and she will be "Marry" soon. Ha!

d86e7c3e3743f7a0370b7759e1bd4c92_large.jpg

2. Seohyun uber studying Mode, take note "this and that" as Fany and Taeyeon suggest what-to-do for the first meeting.

6e2be824ca473a44e0dbdebfbb8b8844_large.jpg

3. They meet each other for the 1st time as a married couple at midnite

4. Yonghwa surprise reaction the momment he know that Seohyun "the nation-Maknae" is his wife

239fe9e6bb232e64000d0b3d17321c69_large.jpg

5. Yonghwa feels sleepy-zoning out-want to shrink reaction when he heard Seohyun long explanation about why she idolize the UN-Secretary Mr. Ban Ki Moon and why she love to read books

150e185345caf7aa71b2da3c775d4a69_large.jpg

6. Yonghwa reaction when he found out that his BUIN are so INNOCENT and PURE that she even NEVER EVER HAD BF/LIKE SOMEONE/FIRST LOVE before (his priceless face-Grinning to ear and Almost burst out cheek-i always remember), OMG, She such an Angel, Yaaa Yonghwa-ya, you hit the Jackpot, you got the Angel/Goddess!

80f8b81b1d09f319cb887ff75fcb9db2_large.jpg

7. Yonghwa reaction is total Shock and Stutter when Seohyun is asking the difference of Liking someone and Loving someone? at the end he can only praise her.. hahaha

d87a10554ace9960a45958cb4e2d6ae8_large.jpg

8. Yonghwa reaction when he know that "Goguma" is a sign (in blackroom interview), and he said "i think I'm going to Love Goguma for the rest of my Life".

4f235888375c65b58f14e7f91839ddac_large.jpg

H-2 before their 1ST ANNIVERSARY (So much joy and fun watching them both grow beautiful and working the relationships for this past one year).. YONGSEO, You deserve Each Other!! also GOGUMAS VILLAGER where ever you are, you all are so DAEBAK, we had spent this past one year together seeing our Fav couple and spazzing like crazy when something Good/Bad happen regarding uri Yongseo. Thanks for being BEST FRIENDS and FAMILY to me..

To YONGSEO: PLEASE GET MARRIED FOR REAL!! (yes Gogumas, we should drag them both to the church)

XoXo,

MissBarbietch

Indonesian Gogumas

Guest fabiistar07

Well I’m joining the “Pick your favorite YongSeo episode

It’s so hard b/c they’re all so good, I like the b-day epi, but many have picked it, so I decided to pick a different one that I also love [well, I love every episode haha]

I chose it because, this episode [ep.35] happens after their Japan Trip, which brought them so close to eachother. Also, it’s right after they pick their jjassik (gogumas) [gotta love that epi too b/c Hyun showed her husband her annoyed/very tired side, and Rapper Hyun came out as well! Haha]

In this episode I’m able to see how much close they’ve gotten, how honest they are with eachother, and I also see Hyunnie’s playful side a lot!

Soo..I did some caps [sorry abt crappy quality, but idk how to do it properly haha]

I’ll put them in a spoiler, I managed to get from 80 caps to 22 :wacko:

First, I love manager oppa in this episode. He showed his concerns and how relieved he was when he found out who SeoHyun’s husband was. Basically saying WGM staff couldn’t have made a better choice [*cough*match made in heaven*cough*]

^_^

Next, gotta love the scenery! Romantic sea view at night, with the bright shining moon, and uri YongSeo is the only ones enjoying this [camera crew is too busy catching these beautiful moments hehe]

Our couple was being so playful that day!

Hyun shocked me with her cream, but it was soo funny! It’s the first time ever seeing her like that.

And of course, Yong choding was playing in the water and his wifey.

Obviously, gogumas can’t go missing after spending hours picking them.

Wahhh~! I think it’s one of my favorite moments!

When Yong puts his arm out and Hyun just grabs it and says “I can do it now!” “It’s comfortable” kyaaa~!

& Yong’s shy but successful move…getting Hyunnie’s hand into his pocket :D

They looked so PERFECT! Walking together in the beach, and Yong being playful along the way, trying to get his buin in the water keke. They looked more as a couple.

& it’ll definitely be a winter hit ;)

Another thing I had to repeat a thousand times was when Yong let go of Hyun’s hand.

My thoughts were “Oh no! He let go!..Now they won’t be able to hold hands again~! ”

But this couple is FULL of surprises.

By Hyun’s hand gesture I was thinking “She wants to hold hands again! :D What is Yong gonna do?!”

And BOOM! They shyly hold hands again, I was totally surprised!

After that they [and me] had big smiles on their faces, and being playful of course

“Where do you think it is Hyun~?” “I don’t know! Yong~” “If you don’t know, just follow me! Hyun~” “I got it. Yong~”

Then it was so funny when Yong was complaining about Hyun not washing her hands, and her response was “meerong! Imnida HA!” haha I loved it!

Something else uri YonSeo always does. It’s very unique that they’re always in sync, either by their movements or their talking.

Funny Yong~ seobang was scared of the shrimp, and then got scared by the dog running by. It was so hilarious! Yong is always showing bravery because of his wife, no matter how much he may dislike it ^_^

Kyaa~.. feeding eachother so comfortably. Although Yong was the one that gave his shrimp to Hyun, technically it was Hyun that started feeding him [and to think that before she was a little stiff, and now she does it comfortably]..and Yong~ hubby was really enjoying this, he got addicted to his beautiful wife feeding him hehe

Waah~! They were so playful [what a playful couple].. Yong choding’s wife also wanted to try it…she was even better than Yong~ at doing it too! Haha

Eyeship~ never fails to show up with this couple [a picture speaks for itself]

This is something that probably made Yong’s heart beat so fast *dugeun, dugeun*

Kyaa~! They were so close!! In my head I wanted them to kiss, especially with that background music! Haha

YongSeo’s unique gogumas [..or ginseng? haha]

Looks like a bellflower root + supposed to be a sweet potato + tastes like a normal potato

Yong’s realization … he ate too many gogumas for his wifey, that’s true love hehe

Hyunnie shows off her cool side that Yong loved and copies

They also talk about their preferences again. And Hyun’s gesture was so hilarious..Kim Mousse? xD

This is also the first time we hear about a song written for Hyun. Funny how Hyun thought it’ll be about sweet potatioes & then with Yong’s hint “Jiggemeun” “So Nyu Shi Dae!!”[ I was thinking that too] hahaha

Then, some memories from the past…Guitar! The thing that brought this couple closer, gave them something to do together and what, in a way, begun their relationship

And something some sharp-eyed gogumas noticed in this scene [i couldn’t help it, It had to be put here haha]

Then comes the preview for the best ever! [banmal Song] .. also the “na na na na” missing part that had everyone very curious.

And the ending was just so funny! .. Hyun’s banmal is so cute!! It made Yong laugh with a big smile on his face :D

Guest pretty_92868

CHANGED AVATAR:CHECK

The thread is quite fast now than ever,

more than 10 pages in one day.

It's time to join again.

Although so much has been said about the

interview(BTS),so sweet of him to praise

Seohyun like that on national TV.

I'm also like that now a days,

Seohyun is the prettiest for me aside from

being the smartest.

For my favorite episode,I think I'm also

like the other goguma who likes the most epic

episode 27

just for the obvious the same reasons.

Up until now,when I'm watching it,

it's still the same feeling as first time I watched it.

All giddy and have a big richard simmons smile like I used to.

-From Seohyun's reaction to Yonghwa's reaction on

the missing buried gifts,haha.

-The Mother-Daughter Butterfly necklace is rare.

-The playful Yonghwa towards the Capt.Hook thing.

-The praise given by Yong to Hyun's cooking is sweet.

-The "I'll catch it all for you" statement during the

fishing moment.

-Seohyun serenading Yonghwa,the eye smile in between.

-The epic couples ring moment,waaaah,dies

-The banter between Lovelight confession

-The memorable holding hands ever

-Last but not the least is the MC's reaction,I love it.

This episode is also what I use to encourage my friends

and my son's girl friends to be a goguma and I succeeded.

It's all for now,til next post.I'm kinda lazy(sorry)

Guest wting89

check check!

i'm here to join the 'change your avatar' game :)

++++++

cant believe it's already a yr for our go-chan. I love how they have gotten so used to each other's presence and the dedication they have shown for wgm and each other.

They are meant to be.

Yongseo is REAL!

hi gogumas! just dropping by another trans on the interview that made many gogumas gaga! keke xD

TVN Behind Star - Yonghwa interview (tp file, 1.8GB)

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:PCMVECAQ5NFMHQSXQR7HGPWOKS4U3YLF

My rough translation. Questions are omitted in the video. The brain diagram was not drawn by Yonghwa but TVN.

Q: (maybe) How was your feeling when 'A song for first time lovers' did all-kill?

Yonghwa: I was in Japan when it was released, I was very happy to hear that.

I made up my mind that I must make better songs a lot from now.

Q: (maybe) what do you think is the reason people like this song?

Yonghwa: Easy meoldy for people to listen to, and people liked the lyric too.

Q: What was Seohyun's reaction to hear this news?

Yonghwa: I heard she listened to this song well too. So I felt good too.

(Introduction about 'Love revolution' which Yonghwa wrote lyric.)

Q:(maybe) Your mother appeared at wgm. How was her after that?

Yonghwa: Mother is feeling very embarrassed. After the show, she is taking a lot of phone calls from her friends. <-- LOL... MIL is so cute!

(video of 'Behind the star' 1 year ago)

Q: You are going so well in Japan.

Yonghwa: 'Going so well' is too much. But I think all concerts were very good. Really! We could be satisfied.

(videos of Japan street)

Yonghwa: We are performing concerts in Japan. There are many people who became our fans after watched our concerts.

Also the drama 'You are beautiful' was loved a lot in Japan. That was also helpful to us.

(video of YAB making)

Q: You were fiercely competed against Minhyuk for the Shinwoo role.

Did you know Minhyuk teared after the role went to you?

Yonghwa: Yes, I knew it. At the audition, I did my lines first then I was casted immediately. Minhyuk even couldn't do his lines. So it's nothing to be called a competition.

Minhyuk! It's OK we can do better drama.

Q: After that Minhyuk did drama, how is your estimation as a senior actor?

Yonghwa: I really enjoyed it. When I see our members do acting, I feel they are so cute. They were cute.

Q: Who is your role model as an actor?

Yonghwa: I want to be an actor like Jang Dong Geun.

He is doing good acting, and he was a singer before. And I heard a lot that he has very good personality.

Q: Aren't you interested in the movie?

Yonghwa: I am interesed in movie a lot too. I want to try any kinds of role. Then I want to find out the most appropriate role to me.

100 seconds interview:

Q: What CNBLUE means to you?

Yonghwa: Family.

Q: What WGM means to you?

Yonghwa: I am working hard as much as I was helped a lot by it.

Q: Frankly, who do you think is more valuable? You or Seohyun? <-- this makes more sense somehow to me

Yonghwa: I think Seohyun is more valuable.

Q: Do you think Seohyun has top look among all celebrities?

Yonghwa: Yes, I do. <-- LOL at his look there when he answered this! GOTCHA YONG!

Q: Who is your close celebrity?

Yonghwa: FT island.

Q: Do you still think Jjajangmyun of Busan is better than Seoul?

Yonghwa: Yes, I do.

Q: Praise yourself one thing.

Yonghwa: Uh... Uh...

Q: Answer quickly!

Yonghwa: I work hard...?

Q: Were you good at score in your childhood?

Yonghwa: Uh.. normal.

Q: What grade?

Yonghwa: I was in top 10 in my class. <-- uh huh... so that's average!?

Q: Were you popular from girls?

Yonghwa: Just medium, not much not little. <-- LOL humble yoong!

Q: You are from Uljjang, Are you confident of your look?

Yonghwa: Uh...

Q: Don't think. Just answer quickly.

Yonghwa: I think... I just have some attraction.

Q: Uljjang picture, did you upload it by yourself?

Yonghwa: I uploaded it at my mini hompy.

Q: Evaluate your look. What score?

Yonghwa: .....

Q: Answer quickly!

Yonghwa: 60 points.

Q: What music means to Jung Yonghwa?

Yonghwa: For me, music is my friend.

Q: What acting means to Jung Yonghwa?

Yonghwa: A stepping stone which let me stretch out toward new area.

---

Q: You said your score of look is 60 points.

Yonghwa: It's my first time to estimate my own look. I have both good points and bad points.

But I think I have 10% more of good points.

(old pictures, and old video.)

Yonghwa: When I was a child, I had a dream of being a president, doctor or others. As I grow older, my dream became a singer.

Since when I was a child, my brother listened to pop songs a lot, I could be interesed in music too.

(FT island video)

Hongki: CNBLUE friends couldn't even raise their heads in front of us.

Minhwan: When I pass them, Minhyuk ran to me and bowed me in 90 degrees saying, "Annyung hasipnika!!"

I said, "Ah ye ye..." We became close after meeting 3 times. we became close so quickly.

Q: CNBLUE and FTisland may have competitive spirit to each other?

Yonghwa: There's no such thing. People say that because we both are bands. But CNBLUE and Fisland have totally different color and music style.

Q: About your gesture and smile on the stage.

Youghwa: Smile look beautiful when you really want to smile, not an artificial one. <-- ah no wonder he likes hyun's smile a lot!

Yonghwa: I will keep working harder with better music. CNBLUE is coming back very soon. Please support us a lot. I will be hard working Jung Yonghwa.

have a good day IN-GO-PAEM!

BTW, thanks so much for sharing the awesome vids YSInternational! u guys are jjang! :w00t:

Guest bezbezbez

Let me share some pictures from the It's a YongSeo World Afterall Project...

You'll see the FMV soon :)

bf40f387bcdd8b78ecdc6da70297f8e6637f2072626f95fc3153e94f5b8930815g.jpg

42b34ea8a47de63cc4093630c2aadd62d2e6c02223f1c99c79150017de4b0ea75g.jpg

3b21e69b49c11b2d37abedeab22d7441955e05ca7fe390a9127cde45fe1a7db55g.jpg

3b7b1ce6664c768ebb47279982854464515409affcc52da82cfa1a7b1c136cd55g.jpg

0d0a33ad22bdffcede64082c2e73c8be26251b74edddf5907738c695f3c369165g.jpg

TO BE CONTINUED...

done with my graphics for 1st anniv. 8D

here's a wallpaper bonus, lol. I'm planning to make some more from various caps and episodes. for now, enjoy this (simple) Japan date episode wallpaper :3

for me, 'less is more' so the design is so.. minimalist. lol. Don't worry, I'll make another with more caps!

H4jFk.jpg

TIFFANY'S MESSAGE TO SEO HYUN- PHUKET PHOTOBOOK

First Seo Joo Hyun, our baby Seo Hyun. Mmm... It's been a while since we shared the room. (?) there's been much less talking lately. Hmmm...well then, i'll take this chance to talk to you more while we're here. you changed! it worries me- but i can't say anything because if i speak off the moment in concern, you might take it the wrong way. But, i'm happy, you're pretty. Seems like you're becoming a lady~ Hehe just continue to grow up just the way you are now~ haha.

EVERYONE IS SO AWARE THAT SEO HYUN REALLY CHANGED BUT IN A GOOD WAY AND I BELIEVE ITS BECAUSE OF YONGHWA! IF SHE WASNT PAIRED WITH HIM, WE WONT BE ABLE TO SEE HER TO BLOOM SO MUCH

47333_37_122_566lo.jpg

CR:SONEMS

MC jack twitter : " 여의도 엠비씨 구내식당 4000원짜리 점심으로 치킨스테이크섭취...가격대비 진짜 괜찮단말이지..맛도좋고..우결마치고 귀가중..용서의 스키장에피..쿤톨의 집들이..잼남! 토요일 닥본사!..V587~!!!

I think hyun never bloom before cuz she barely speak when she with SNSD..most of the talk done by her SNSD unnies. Since SNSD got 9 people in it, so she kinda fade out in the group. Now, she got her own show, and plus yonghwa is her partner..somehow, Yonghwa help her a lot in term of everything. She is now not so shy to talk anymore..except she still feel uncomfortable to have a "touchy mouchy" touch with other male celebrity . And Yonghwa still the only male that got Hyun's privilege :)

That is why during JAPAN's trip, she thanked Yong for helping her ..she is telling the truth. Yong taught her how to deal with guys and etc..Now we can see that she is comfortable to talk with CNB bro in law. And i think she also , more open toward SMtown family especially guys like SUJU,SHINEE,TRAX and if i remember clearly, she also did have conversation with Changmin during SMTOWN backstage vid..she asked changmin to join them take a pic..

Honestly, i cant wait to see her interaction after WGM..but please not so sooon..i still cant get enough of our couple yet..

Edit: change my avatar already..i bet it will take time for me to change it back to other avi ...FYI, im not type of person who change avatar regularly...im super lazzzy..and for yonseo, i change it..to support our couple

MC jack twitter : " 여의도 엠비씨 구내식당 4000원짜리 점심으로 치킨스테이크섭취...가격대비 진짜 괜찮단말이지..맛도좋고..우결마치고 귀가중..용서의 스키장에피..쿤톨의 집들이..잼남! 토요일 닥본사!..V587~!!!

Translations: Youeido Island MBC Canteen, Chinese Rice which costs 4000 Won, Ate Chicken and Beef. The price is not bad, the taste too. I’m on the way home after WGM Recording. YongSeo’s Skiing Date, Khuntoria’s House Warming, They are really Interesting! Do anticipate this Saturday’s Show. V587!

cr..@iloveyongseo - twitter

Guest LifeMadeSimple923

edit: sorry,someone already posted the translation of MC Jake's twit,so I'll just post the related pic^^

mckimtweettranslationsk.jpg

Guest quisty86

Almost 1 year now :) Just trying to refresh everyone's memories! 

1yearwish1.jpg

1yearwish2.jpg

1yearwish3.jpg

Yong, it wasn't even a year yet when she said, "We need to die together!" rolleyes.gif