Official Seohwa/용서/Yongseo Sweet Potato Couple Thread 1 ♥

hazelnutthursdays

Guest hallyucraze

Hello, everyone,

I thought everyone already noticed, but judging from the PMs I got - sorry. I updated my fanfiction today, just as promised.

Goguma Hours (3/?)

Hope you like.

Best regards,

Trent.

when have we not liked your fanfic?? great story once again trent!! keep it up!! reading it again now! :D

shoot.. i juz realised it's a one liner.. mianhe gogumas.. just got excited/happy that trent has wrote something.. forgive me.. i hope this addition of sentence did not have me breaking soompi rules.. once again... mianhe! :tears:

Hey guys as promised: before the day ended --- these fic writers did not fail to DELIVER!

YongSeo fics MUST READS. (this is Hyun recommended. haha!)

• JOSSA --- be ENCHANTED by this wonderful story!

• CLUMSY --- This story only gets better and better. A Promise to Keep Part 2, from Clumsy's COMPLETE.

• TRENT ---- Seeing LOVE from a GUY's POV. Goguma Hours (3/?) (Praying uL get well soon!!!)

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!! Keep it up!!!

Hi Goguma Villagers,

:tears:......i feel so down and torturing this week, with WGM...luckily can re-watched again my favourite couple's previous vids...plus with all the latest news, pics, vids provided by all gogumas, it makes me cheer :rolleyes:a little bit...THANK YOU so much

This is my little imagination...

since Christmas is just around the corner (1 mths plus), i really hope Yong and Hyun can celebrate together.... i think it must really fun to see both of them decorate their house with Christmas tree, prepare for each other present ( maybe another DAEBAK present)..plus if they can cook together, then invite sis-in-law, bro-in-laws plus the parents to their house and celebrate together.......hurmmmm.....:wub: more interesting if they wear Santa outfit together.....Sooooooooooo Cute....

maybe Hyun can wear something like this :phew: :

credit : Bekkychan (SNSD official Thread 2)

BUT first of all, i really want to see their wedding picture......:w00t:

Sorry i have nothing to share tonight..........

^ "Come and trim my Christmas Tree"? Is that actually the lyric beneath that picture? I mean, the dress is incredible - and I'm sure Yonghwa would approve, but ...

BlueFreak, where did you get that picture from? And what are they letting the girls sing? (I realize it's "Santa Baby" and all, but ...)

Best regards,

Trent.

i couldnt concetrate on anything today because of Yongseo, withou YongSeo is so dangerous. aI coulnt watch korean drama anymore, because when i watch i think of them in this situation. hmmm, how to get out of this addiction. i never have this crazy before. i can addict in korean drama, but not this bad... my yongseo, what have u done wth me?

Guest lunasol

^ "Come and trim my Christmas Tree"? Is that actually the lyric beneath that picture? I mean, the dress is incredible - and I'm sure Yonghwa would approve, but ...

BlueFreak, where did you get that picture from? And what are they letting the girls sing? (I realize it's "Santa Baby" and all, but ...)

Best regards,

Trent.

The cap was taken from this SNSD performance last December

HD SNSD Special - Santa Baby @ Gayo Festival 7/9 Dec31.2009 GIRLS' GENERATION Live 720p

cr.aslotuss3

______

This has been a really slow and sad Saturday without a Yongseo episode sad.gif. My house is even full right now with 2 of my brothers and 3 of their Rock band mates, but even with their company and their fooling around, I still feel like today there is something missing. We just need to wait for another week!! Thank u to all the gogumas who are writing fanfics, fanarts, posting translations, news, caps, etc., because while we wait for another episode, you have sustained our Yongseo obsessionbiggrin.gif.

Guest Crystal392

I wrote a long message anfew hours ago before I had to leave my house and when I clicked post my laptop turned off :tears:

Anyways... I am feeling YongSeo deprived too :(

Thanks to everyone who have shared info about Hyun and Yong :w00t:

About people not asking about WGM, maybe it has something to do with SME? I understand they won't ask her on Sukira and Youngstreet because the hosts are Hyun's older brothers hehehehe but they didn't ask her on Happy together either so imo it has something to do with SME :P

One more week until a new ep of YongSeo :w00t:

Sadly there will be no episode, but lets continue spazzing together with news, fanfics, fanvideos, caps, etc!!! biggrin.gif

If you are a Yongseo addict like me, maybe this two weeks has been a good opportunity to completely focus at your work/classes and have provided the time to finish important things. In fact, I have an EXTREMELY important deadline next week, so in a way this break have been a blessing. Yes, that was my rational thinking. But then I watch the last part of the Japan episode and I get anxious and desperate to see what is going to happen!!! hahaha Maybe I should just refrain from watching that part and just focus on all other episodes when I take my relaxing breaks. smile.gif

As a side note, we read that supposedly Yong is creeped out by goldfishes. I understood him because the kind of goldfish that I knew don't seem to be cute fishes and they kind of creeped me out too. Maybe these are some of the kinds of goldfishes Yong was referring to!! biggrin.gif

Bubble-eyed goldfish

goldfish.jpg

http://roadtickle.com/img/strange/monster-pet-8-bizarre-pet-mods-made-on-purpose/bubble-eye.jpg

Oranda goldfish

http://www.happyfishtanks.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/Chocolate-Oranda-Goldfish-150x150.jpg

Lionhead goldfish

http://roadtickle.com/img/strange/monster-pet-8-bizarre-pet-mods-made-on-purpose/lionhead-goldfish.jpg

As you can see, not all goldfishes look like this one

goldfish1.jpg

If he went to the aquarium with Hyun as the rumors are saying, then maybe he saw some of these goldfishes there biggrin.gif.

now i get why he is afraid of goldfish...those goldfish are creepy...:tears: they are really scary and its my first time to see those kind of goldfish.

Guest lunasol

now i get why he is afraid of goldfish...those goldfish are creepy...:tears: they are really scary and its my first time to see those kind of goldfish.

Hi arwenarya!! smile.gif Yes, there are some creepy looking kinds of goldfishes hahaha. Those are some of the kinds I have been familiar with, so I understood Yong about his comment. The aquarium recording is still a rumor for now, but if its true maybe we will have to wait and see if he was creeped out by some goldfishes during his visit with Hyun biggrin.gif

I noticed someone gave you a negative mark on your post. I think it is because one Soompi rule is that you may not quote images from another post. So if you quote something with images you have to delete them or remove the tags attached to the image address ([.tag] and [./tag]). But you can still edit your post! Just click Edit  right below your own post and delete the images. If you do that they are not going to give you negatives smile.gif

Guest hellojanedoe

Hey there fellow gogumas! This is just my speculation regarding buin not being asked pressing questions about yonghwa. Does anyone think it could be because of Shinee Jonghyun's recent admittance to having a relationship? I'm not saying Yongseo are together in real like (though we all hope!!! :D) but perhaps it was done to avoid scandals? I know this might not make sense since she was asked about it plenty of times before, but i just thought that the timing fit. Also i remember reading an article that stated after Jonghyun's relationship got exposed, both Shinee and SNSD were put in a "bubble" so maybe the shows DO want to ask her about it, but SME is restricting it. However in Yonghwa's case, since he's from FNC he's not bounded and can talk more freely. This is just my speculation :)

Guest Crystal392

The thread so quiet today :( Usually is full of Gogumas on Saturdays. Awww

arwenarya: Don't forget it's against soompi rules to quote pics. Please remove the img tags ;) And I agree with you, those goldfishes are creepy :P

lunasol: I hope that aquarium rumour is true. Imagine Yong~ being all scared of creepy goldfishes :w00t: hehehe

hellojanedoe: I agree with you dear Goguma. ^^

Soo who is excited for next Saturday? Some screencaps of the preview:

aegyo1.jpg

aegyo2.jpg

aegyo3.jpg

sarang.jpg

Something's up, don't know if it is a good thing or bad thing, but nobody's talking about Yong Seo or WGM?! 

Hyun on Happy Together - nothing. And the MC woman (with the glasses) is also an MC on WGM!  SBS Radio Youngstreet - nothing - or the question was brought up but then covered up by deflecting the question from Hyun to Hyoyeon by Yuri.   Every show they've been on - no mention of YongSeo or WGM?   

And we haven't even gotten any fancams or news about YongSeo filming WGM lately.

Both Hyun and Yong are still wearing THE RING, though, so there's still hope.  And it looks like their hair is the same color and Hyun was wearing her hair really 'straight' in the fan signing pictures at school.  I really think they are changing their hair color and styles to match each other.   Anybody else feel this way?

But the news coming out about them lately has been really very little, almost like there's been a 'blackout' on YongSeo news. Anybody hear anything or got any updates?

Could it be because of Shinee Jonghyun's dating the actress and the negative response from fans that maybe they've been told to 'cool it' with the Yong/Hyun rumors?  

Since we're almost 2 months behind on what is really happening between Yong and Hyun on WGM, I'm always looking for signs that things are still OK with them in the here and now.   Just worried about my wonderful Korean kids, that's all!

If anybody hears or reads anything about them that is current, please post it, pass it around so that Goguma couple worriers like me can rest easy.

I'm hoping for an amazing episode in Japan next week!   You know what happens when they get to spend the entire day together - 

Sweet Goguma Love Explosion!    

Guest Crystal392

To all Gogumas who love when Yong~ calls Hyun~ 'Jashik~', you have to check this post at dcmarried: http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=married&no=550354&page=9&bbs= it's a gif with sound, like a minimovie. Super cute ^_^

I love it when he calls her 'Jashik~' :wub:

I miss my YongSeo so much :(

Something's up, don't know if it is a good thing or bad thing, but nobody's talking about Yong Seo or WGM?! 

Hyun on Happy Together - nothing. And the MC woman (with the glasses) is also an MC on WGM!  SBS Radio Youngstreet - nothing - or the question was brought up but then covered up by deflecting the question from Hyun to Hyoyeon by Yuri.   Every show they've been on - no mention of YongSeo or WGM?   

Happy Together is a KBS program and Youngstreet is SBS radio. WGM is an MBC show so talking about the lovely YongSeo couple on either show would be promoting an MBC program, which isn't allowed cause they're like different channels. Even if they did mention YongSeo during the recordings, it would have been edited out later on.

edit;

omg, thank you for that link crystal_malfoy!! I love how Yong goes Jja~shik every time he's happy with Hyun <3 (:

@luvtokki: They is that rumour for the wedding shot - that was most recently. I wouldn't worry too much, really. :) Let's enjoy the Japan thing - and I really wonder what Yonghwa asked PSY. Don't worry.

Best regards,

Trent.

Fellow gogumas good day! It's weird not having an episode of WGM this weekend. It made me rewatch past episodes. Right now I'm at the mildang series. If you can remember Hyun said that she was very worried because Yong was in "silent mode" that time. It made me think why she would worry that much. Then I thought maybe she was worried because the double birthday celebration disclosed a lot of personal/special things that may make their respective managements mad at them. As we all know when the episode aired about the 'Love Light' story many fans got mad. Maybe Hyun (as smart as she is) thought that it would happen and thought that FNC might have taken precautions/actions Yong's revelation. Hmmmm... I'm missing yongseo...

Topping the page... and not able to share some news only opinion...

Guest SophiaPia

anyoung every one. Yeah! u all right feels diff. w/o wgm i miss our YongSeo couple. Saturday paliiiiiiii ! can't wait to see the rest of their Japan date. I hope they don't edit a lot and looks short the Japan episodes. 

re: that radio guesting of wife Hyun and sis-in-law, Hyoyeon mentioned that SeoHyun and her talk a lot in their bedroom until they don't notice it's morning already kekeke! i wonder if 1 of the topic is hubby Yong w00t.gif maybe yes! I'm glad Hyo enjoy listening to SeoHyun kekeke! and for sure Hyo gives advise to seoHyun as well. I think all sis-inlaw gives advise to wife SeoHyun about her marriage to hubby Yong esp. sis Tifanny she looks she cares a lot w/ young wife SeoHyun.

Question anyone pls:

DO U KNOW TODAY LOVE SHARING CONCERT RIGHT? IS IT SBS, KBS OR MBC. I JUST WANT TO CHECK IT IN TVU. Thanks guys i hope u can reply back :)

Cheers to all

Guest baby_bo

Sharing :)

Youngstreet - Seohyun's ideal man in SNSD

Heechul: You must get a lot of questions about WGM. Should we skip it?

Seohyun: Uhh...

Heechul: If we skip, I'll think of another question

Yuri: What about Hyoyeon?

Heechul: Hyoyeon, if you were to do WGM which male would you want to do it with?

Tiffany: What if~ what if!

Then they start singing Taeyeon's "If"

Heechul: Go ahead, Hyoyeon. Or what imagine that the rest of the members are males. Who would you pick?

Hyoyeon: I don't want to pick anyone

Heechul: Then back to you, Seohyun. Since you are a woman, the rest of the members are all men. Which member is closest to your ideal man?

Seohyun: Ideal man?

Jessica: If Seohyun is a man?

Members: No if we are.

Taeyeon: Or if this unnie was born a man, they would be handsome.

Seohyun: Sooyoung unnie.

Jessica: Ah you like Sooyoung's style

Youngstreet - LONELINESS!

Heechul: In your opinion, which member is prone to loneliness?

Seohyun: First off, I think Hyoyeon envies me the most

Heechul: Do you get lonely, Hyoyeon?

Hyoyeon: Its because I'm her roommate. Even if I don't want to hear about it, she keeps bragging to me.

cr. KissMez @ twitter

Guest ikekeyou

omg why did heechul suggest to skip the WGM questions?!!?!

i remember when cn blue was on the radio show heechul always teased yong with seohyun!!

ahahah it was sooo funny and this time he could of teased seohyun with yong!!!

but noooooo!!!! :'(

i want more news of our couple!!!

to answer sophiapia's question the love sharing concert is sbs