Official Seohwa/용서/Yongseo Sweet Potato Couple Thread 1 ♥

hazelnutthursdays

Guest Crystal392

Trent: Thanks for the link. ^^

I forgot to thank sweetaeng, RDRsubs, sun_sun and j2dlee for all your translations and for subbing Goguma cuts :D Thanks soo much! *hugs*

Can someone explain me about the WGM special? I didn't understand :sweatingbullets: So we will have WGM on Saturday 18, Tuesday 21 and Saturday 25 (saturdays as usual but extra on tuesday?) :o

EDIT:

It was raining... like the first time they met...

first1.gif

first2.gif

cr:tvdaum

Guest Jannshadrack

ayakagogumaset1.jpg

YONGSEO BANNERS x 4 

1. p><p> Wallpaper02: Goddess Hyun ver2 ( I

%7Boption%7Dhttp://img80.imageshack.us/img80/9818/2lovelightv2byayaka.jpg' alt='2lovelightv2byayaka.jpg'>

Wallpaper03: Wedding Bell Goguma Love ver1 - brown wedding attire (The wedding dress was a torture. sigh)

%7Boption%7Dhttp://img443.imageshack.us/img443/6804/gogumalovebyayaka.jpg

Wallpaper04: Wedding Bell Goguma Love ver2 - white wedding attire, super special edition~

I recolour yong's brown tux into white. Tadaaa!   :wub:  :wub:

%7Boption%7D1gogumalovev2byayaka.jpg

Fufufufufu... I havent read everyone's post. Lemme read and I'll reply through edit here.   

@littlebiebie Thank you. The teaser had some errors  :crazy:  . Already fix it for the final version.. Yeah I'm Malaysian, nice to meet you~   :lol:  My Malay is not very good these days aishh.

@jnj uhh... I'm voting for...... ha this is hard. I think yong will be surprised a lot and hyun doesnt seem like a girl who will easily get scared. I'm voting for HYUN! I expect the unexpected from our yongseo couple~ teheheheh~

@bintangkalerbiru I love this thread and yongseo couple too! Please dont be upset anymore, see, yong and hyun is smiling to you! *points hand to wallpaper with angelic hyun* :D

@dreamyboo Hi~ hahahahahah aish blame the commercial-ish part to my experience as a graphic designer since in high school. Was the head designer back then... and the school magazine has soo many rules ugh.. (but my style is more about simplicity. i like making pretty things~) Eh, no.. my English is horrible! Grammar flying here and there hohoho. U're Malaysian too, no? I know there's few others but I don't remember their usernames.. is it genvx & nazweena? Sorry if it is wrong. Grab everything and spread the goguma lovee~~~ haha. Nice to meet u btw.

@heartbreak_warfare22 I have a feeling she did that with mix feelings... as in a lil bit of concern (about yong's awkwardness?), a lil bit of jealousy (not those extreme ones, like u said, maybe being protective of yong? heh who knows). I dont know about other girls, but my good friends always put their boyfriend first in whatever they do sometimes without realizing it (become a habit?) Just wanna point our that whatever reason hyun had when pulling the chair... she's thinking about yong, i guess.

WHERE'S ALL THE GOGUMA'S? SELF-SPAZZING??? COME OUT AND PLAAYYYY  

Guest K1L1On1Mr4

@_hachimitsu Your fanarts are amazing, gonna save it and make it as my wallpaper :D

Looking forward for your another amazing things wub.gif

We get more and more YongSeo in couple past weeks and hopefully it will last forever. Can't wait for fan-account news about YongSeo filming in Japan. That's gonna be super daebak w00t.gif

Hey guys I found out a really easy way to download the episodes, but you need firefox mozilla to do it (I´m not sure if this can be used with other browser :unsure:). I will tell you anyway ^^.

There is a complement named "DonwloadHelper 4.8" that you can find in mozilla´s adds on page.

Here My linkhttps://addons.mozilla.org/es-ES/firefox/addon/3006/  (this is in spanish, but you can try to google it for your lenguage guys)

anyway, press the green button (named add to firefox or "añadir a firefox") and install (instalar ahora).

After that you have to close your mozilla and open it again ^^.

Then you can use this link  WGM at SNSD SeoHyun forever´s facebook. (they have RDR subs and soshi (first episodes)

Now when you are watching a video it will appear this icon next to address bar (it will appear in gray, so you need to play the video to changes it into color in order to start using it)

Dibujo2-1.jpg

use left click over the little arrow that I locked in the green circle, and it will show up the name of the file, then put the mouse over the file´s name and I will appear the download button (the first above, named "descarga"), and that is it, you will have all the goguma love in your pc ^^.

Sorry for my bad english but I think It will help you :sweatingbullets:

Thank you guys for all the news! I hope the rumors are true!, and since this is the land where every wish comes true I´m wishing new episodes in that special so that we move faster in time and get to see the current relationship status haha... I´m a dreamer  :rolleyes:

Guest Crystal392

Jannshadrack: Hii! Welcome to the thread. I also love those Wedding Pictures, but don't forget it's against soompi rules to quote pictures. Just edit your post and delete the img tags :D

I also hope the rumours are true!!

To new habitants of Gogumaland: Don't forget it's against soompi rules to quote pictures (delete img tags when you do it) and to post one-lines ^^ Let's all take care of this amazing thread ♥

I want to bet too for the Horror Ep of WGM.. Mine is BOTH

Yong and Hyun will be scared.......:wub: so both of them will cling to each other..... hehhehheh... yessss!!!!!! more skinship :wub: :wub::wub:

So excited about the WGM special! Hopefully they will show us some juicy scenes that they had to edit out.....

Like I said, I've been working on a 'part 2' of the I'm in love FMV. It's a little messy and not really polished but I'm dying to start a new project so I rushed this one.

Hope it still makes you smile and enjoy the beautiful moments Yong and Hyun have created over the last 6 months!

I'll post both videos in case you want to watch it one after the other.

Guest _d3seohyun

@crystal. thank you for reminding us of this special day.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JUNGSHIN CHINGU a.k.a. AVATAR!

:D

305.jpg

I don't think it's OT since Jungshin chingu is a big part of our GOGUMA Land :D always to the rescue and spilling the beans kekekek

reposting some YONGSEO Jungshin chingu related caps....

Seobaby mocking a scene rom Avatar that had Yonghwa LOLing :D

11006.jpg

Planning their avatar world...

060512.jpg

Our very vocal Jungshin chingu...

"You guys are so lovey-dovey"

02100-1-1.jpg

Aigoo! that precious gift :wub:

003.jpg

seo0513.jpg

====

@_hachimitsu. i am in love with your work! thank you for sharing :D

@goguma1207. i have always loved your creations. i'm sure your newest will be great just like your previous ones.

will watch and spazz about it after i finish posting some caps :D tnx!

Guest heartbreak_warfare22

there's a lot of good news today. there is the horror special on saturday, then the never-before scene cuts of the couples, then again next saturday is the continuation of the Ueno Juri episode. I wonder if the never-before-scene cuts on tuesday be available in livestreaming. subbers will have their hands full with all of the goodies in store for us. lets just keep supporting our good subbers for their hard work. :)

@hachimitsu: I really like your works. you are talented. are you japanese? I took elementary japanese back in college and I understood the last part of your post. but my japanese is really rusty, I need to study it again in my free time. maybe I can learn korean as well. :)

from watching the beginning of episode 23, you can tell Hyun was really, really happy. she was all excited while walking with Yong down the street. like she missed him then seeing him made her delighted. when they entered the sushi restaurant, when they sat down, its like a sphere was formed around them that blocked everything and everyone else. they were in their own world happily talking to each other, looking into each other's eyes. :)

Oh, thank you _d3 for those amazing caps. Happy Birthday Jungshin-chingu!!!

And goguma1207 wow, I love those videos and in love with both versions of the songs. Nice work!

Not sure if this has been posted, but I thought it was very interesting.

Credit: saturn@cnblue soompi

I don't think wgm caused any anti fans of Yong Hwa. On the contrary, wgm helped people feel friendly to CNBLUE.

Till before wgm, CNBLUE had a lot of hard things. Most of people heard the name of CNBLUE for the first time at those overflowing bad news headlines. So they had bad prejudice.

Of course many people could realize that CNBLUE is very hard working and competant band after they watched various music shows. But many people who never watch music shows, never listen to K-pop could correct their thought about CNBLUE thanks to wgm. WGM is the only show in public TV channel which all CNBLUE members appeared, with those long camera time, at weekend evening, such a golden time slot.

Do yo know? Yong Hwa was casted after so tough competetion. wgm staff had interviewed more than 50 idols, filmed many pilot scenes, while Seo Hyun was casted before her graduation of highschool. Yong Hwa who was just 1 month rookie got the chance, with his own ability, without any help of powerful management company.

It's so rare and precious opportunity to a rookie band. Now many rookies envy Yong Hwa. (even FTisland haha)

I know wgm has many negative aspects, it distorts the truth, it ridicules Yong Hwa's devotion toward music. But it's ok for me, a show is for fun anyway.

Inspite of those, I am sure Yong Hwa and CNBLUE must be satisfied with their appearace in wgm.

Some CNLBUE fans wanted Yong Hwa focuse on music only, raise their brand awareness by music only.

But this is a commercial world. And they have talent, good look, good acting ability, attractive personality, sense of humor...

And it was a good present to Yong Hwa's drama fans, while Yong Hwa was focusing on music only.

It seems it is giving Yong Hwa a great reward, a new drama. He is being number one candidate for all upcoming dramas.

What do you think Yong Hwa's strongest point? I think it is whatever Yong Hwa does, he not only does his best but also truely enjoys it. He is so positive person. That's why he can move the viewers.

And many Yong Hwa fans or YAB fans or ordinary drama viewers eagerly want to see Yong Hwa in new drama.

Yong Hwa is a good actor. I don't think his new drama would cause any anti.

Wow, amazing Yong. My only comment is that I do feel WGM has highlighted Yong's passion for music. You can really tell he is dedicated towards his band and their dreams.

brd2dth - thank you!  Now I need to find that song from ep23!   Explanation - the song that starts right after Ueno Juri gives them the mission card is called - Innocent by Stereophonics.  I really like it - it fit the scene so well. 

Gogumas - hello!   I've just got to add my 2 cents worth!

I love ep23!   Hy~un so bubbly & giggly - absolutely happy to be with Yo~ng.  Although I was hoping for 'hand holding' while they were walking in the rain (especially since this was filmed after Incheon & THE DUET!)  But watching them walking and talking and bumping into each others arms/shoulders was enough.  And the stares Hy~un was giving Yo~ng while they were walking!      :wub:  Wow!

Love part 2 - did I see Yo~ng clasp Hy~un's hand after he tried to give Ueno Juri some sushi?  Trying to get/give comfort?

Love part 3 - after telling Hy~un to carry her own bag he kind of runs into Hy~un's shoulder and says 'I'm joking' do I see his arm go up and around her shoulder?

Love part 4 - Hy~un feels a little bit of jealousy, and actually said it out loud in the 'black room' interview.   Major breakthrough, I think.

She's always been so clueless about Yo~ng's jealous feelings - now she knows.

Which one will be more scared for the 'horror show'.  I think Yo~ng.  Hy~un doesn't scare easy - she's too logical.  But we have seen her get scared by the spider that Yo~ng put in Avatar world, and the bloody hand with the CNBlue bros.  If she's smart she'll 'fake it' and let Yo~ng protect her and hold her tight!  We can only dream......sigh!

I'm really kinda mad about how the W*G*M schedule is going for these two.  We've still got the 'fishing trip' (from after Hy~un's b'day) that hasn't been shown yet, the second part of 'Nodame' and now they threw in the 'horror show' in the middle of it all.  They should have made the 'horror' show a 'special' and put it on during the week, and then had 2nd part of 'Nodame' this weekend.  Oh well, any goguma will be good, even if we have put it all back together in order.    

So excited about the WGM special!  Hopefully they will show us some juicy scenes that they had to edit out.....

Like I said, I've been working on a 'part 2' of the I'm in love FMV.  It's a little messy and not really polished but I'm dying to start a new project so I rushed this one.

Hope it still makes you smile and enjoy the beautiful moments Yong and Hyun have created over the last 6 months!  

I'll post both videos in case you want to watch it one after the other.  

GOGUMA1207: sorry for cutting your post. Thanks for the MV. I really love it. The title of the song is really perfect.

Im in LOVE with the song and to our YongSeo couple:D... good job!

Guest SophiaPia

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JUNGSHIN CHINKU :)

We wish u all the best.

@luvtokki : that's what i'm hoping for, like holding hands while walking in the rain :) Hyun should hold Yong arm while Yong hold the umbrella :) and this is filmed Sept they should have some lovely skinships already kekeke! (sorry i really love skinships hahaha!) but their eye to eye contact and body language is a killer wub.gifwub.gifmakes us guess what happen behind the scenes? hmmm and that only YongSeo couple knows. Privacy pls they say kekeke!

it will be nice if the rumor is true that we have wgm special this coming 21st. Like i said YongSeo saturday is not enough :) If u guys knows if it's confirm lets us know pls.

Kamsahamnida

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JUNGSHIN CHINGGU

From Baidu ~ xiao yu (小雨)

Cute!!!How u feel for the week while waiting WGM。。。。。。

Monday ~ longway to wait until Sat

2_418834597l.jpg

Any new or rumors for us......

2_794011505l.jpg

I miss sweet potato couple so much

2_620136641l.jpg

Wondering preview coming out

2_190132524l.jpg

Oh yeah... Its Friday

2_249927110l.jpg

Feel so sweet while we watching them...

2_398598441l.jpg

Aigo....Have to wait for a week again

2_584381399l.jpg

Guest rabbit83lee

Hi dear Gogumas, this my 1st time posting here tho i've been YeongSeo's follower since the WGM beginning. It so fun here that everyone is loving our "sweet potatoes couple" and i'm sure will be here for the latest update!

oh! wanna share the most unforgetable moment that i can't get rid off this couple is when Hyun went to college and leaving Yong alone at home then he ask her not to smile to any guys in college! that is soo sweet~ ^___^ also how he covers Hyun with his jackets in snooker or pool game.

Guest _d3seohyun

73159428.jpg

After episode 23, I wanted to rewatch and spazz about episode 8 and 14 all over again.

Those two episodes are definitely on top of my favorite lists :wub: Episode 8 had their mushy baby talks

and the start of Seobaby's aegyo while pisode 14 was pure <3.

Allow me to repost some caps and spazz....

The picture(s) that started it all hahaha

The lucky schoolmate/fanboy/friend still remains a mystery huh? For his own safety, i pray it stays that way kekekek

702.jpg

Y: "I'm jealous." H: "Waeyo?" hahahhaha

903.jpg

904.jpg

905.jpg

Y: "Don't smile at anyone!"

2141.jpg

21407.jpg

2143.jpg

2144.jpg

2145.jpg

2146.jpg

======

Someone asked before,"On what episodee do you think they started to like each other?"

Seobaby seemed different during episode 8 (a month after they didn't see each other/film)

The way she talked..her giggles..and even started showing her aegyo...

229-1.jpg

For Yonghwa, tt really seemed to me that someone was like a love sick puppy on episode 14 :wub:

21417.jpg

004-1.jpg

404.jpg

=====

Gahhhhhhhhhhhhh!

love3u-1.jpg

<3

And because I miss my old schedule and the night shifters...

Seobaby: "Let's sleep together..." bwahahhaha

021003-1.jpg

021004-1.jpg

Spread the love and keep believing gogumas! Oldies please return and come out of your lurker modes, newbies p;s keep on posting, and lurkers come and join! :D

EDIT

@genxv. thank you for sharing that. quoting saturn....

"Do yo know? Yong Hwa was casted after so tough competetion. wgm staff had interviewed more than 50 idols, filmed many pilot scenes, while Seo Hyun was casted before her graduation of highschool."

awwwwwww. DESTINY!

@littlebiebie. You're welcome. WALKING in the RAin caps are on page 994 and the "bag" scene on p. 991

Guest mandyemily

have been reading all the posts from past pages.

just my input, because we all come from different background, we see things differently. forum is

a place for us to express our thoughts. all comments are welcome and we will be able to provide different

views and we will think"oh so this matter can be seen this way"

however, unnecessary personal attacks are just nasty. they are not constructive at all.

so lets just ignore them and focus on positive energy.

on a side note, I am excited about the rumored special episode. it so reminds me about the episode in season 1

with the andysolbi couple, joongbo couple,ant couple and alexsinae couple. it was so much fun. :rolleyes:

looking forward to the upcoming episodes. :wub:

sorry to cut your post dreamyboo. i have the same rection when i found out it's twitvid. but then i tried keepvid.com to dl the vid and it really works. maybe u can try it too. anyway, thanks RDRsubs team for the subs video. u guys r daebak!! ^_^b

Hi bintangkalerbiru...May i know how you manage to download from keepvid? coz whenever i tried, the page always directed to Quicktime player.

Guest Durianzi

Hi to all of you guys here...

I have been quiet in this thread for like ages because

1) I'm not really a high-tech person to uploade photos, videos and those nice creative stuff and

2) I'm simply satisfied to read all the posts here and spazz by myself in my own room (sometimes at the office....oops sorry to my boss:sweatingbullets:)

But today I want to to share some pictures which I've seen at 红薯夫妇吧 with you guys and ask something that I'm not really sure about.

Please see the photos below.

6dd4341a2fe9c0b11ad5763.jpg

42c2fa18bcbb71ce86d6b67.jpg

4542ddea4fe2f46c2cf5343.jpg

As you all noticed already, Yoghwa seemed not to wear his couple ring on that day in Thailand. But I'm wondering if he was wearing THE ring on his RIGHT hand....because that ring he was wearing on the right hand looks quite similar to his couple ring...

Since tons of pepople including fans, reporters and MCs kept asking Yonghwa about his make-believe marriage with SeoHyun, he might have switched the ring to the right hand to avoide too much attention on it...? The main purpose of their visit to Thailand is promoting the band itself and their albums anyway....

I've been investigating thouse pictures to find out but could not reach any conclusion...

So...what do you guys think????

Guest SophiaPia

@Durianzi : you could be right, he might put the ring on the right hand. Looks like it :) and i think after this fan meeting they had OK magazine Thailand photo shoot. So i guess it's re: work that's why he change the position of the couple ring :) we understand no worries kekeke!

aigoo! common saturday common hehehe!