Official Seohwa/용서/Yongseo Sweet Potato Couple Thread 1 ♥

hazelnutthursdays

Guest dbskisluv2

hi im sort of new to soompi but i really love this thread and i just finished watching wgm and couldn't stop smiling especially during this part(:gs.jpg

Guest loveyongseo

Love this episode! I hope Yong wins, I want to see Hyun using Banmal. I was rejoicing with Yong when he scored 82.5.

Yong's hand on Hyun's lap!! Why do I see that Hyun seems to be a better driver than Yong.

Guest dolphina

Oh ~ this ep. really make me happy w00t.gif w00t.gif 

yong rested his hand on her lap for long time ~ ~ >O<!!!

and abt shared lip-gloss .. :rolleyes:

OMO!!! really happy ~ *speechless*

SO SWEET our GOGUMA!!!...^^~

OMGAHGALDKGJ I HATE YOU MBC. SOSOSOSOSOSOOS MUCH!

Clarification for those who are confused:

So as you guys probably know by now, Yong "won". BUT, he did not really win yet. We were all under the impression that whoever got the higher score on the written exam would automatically be the winner, right? WELL WE WERE WRONG BECAUSE MBC LIKES TO MAKE US SUFFER </3 </3 </3 Forrealks;glll. I guess the bet got extended, in the sense that they must get a high score on the actual driving portion as well. (Or just pass the driving portion, idk which one it is for sure) So...... I guess we will have to wait a whole week to be able to see who REALLY wins. I mean, in my opinion, I think it's pretty obvious that both will pass and thus make Yong the definite winner. But I have that 0.000001% of uncertainty and the fact that this is dragged on another week. I JUST WANT TO SEE SOME SEOHYUN USING BANMAL OR YONG IN HOT PANTS DANCING TO TELL ME YOUR WISH. Is that too much to ask for?!?!?!?!

My frustration ends here.

Besides that, cute episode~

I especially liked the parts where Yong was driving and gave a wave to Hyun. And when they were talking about their in-laws, kekekeke. ANDD when Yong called Hyun. Sounded so freaking manly!

ahhhh... so you mean, I haven't lost the bet yet? hehe... it's okay to vent :lol: but relax sis, okay? MBC is good at cliffy! but i really hope they do that meet-the-parents thingie, it would be so exciting!

and their 'humble skinships! although just too simple but very much reflect their personalities, that goes to show how comfortable they are becoming. we are seeing months-ago scenes... so i'm really anticipating latest unaired episodes but i hope editing would improve... :)

Guest Crystal392

I still can't stop smiling.

I think Yong~ got to excited while driving.. hahahaha

Welcome dbskisluv2 :D Thanks for sharing that pic!! Can't wait until someone uploads their cuts on YT <3

Thanks lalacakes!!

Btw, when was that episode filmed? On May right?

hi im sort of new to soompi but i really love this thread and i just finished watching wgm and couldn't stop smiling especially during this part(:

gs.jpg

OMO! it appeared like they were holding hands! lolz

Guest choconutella

ahhhh... so you mean, I haven't lost the bet yet? hehe... it's okay to vent :lol: but relax sis, okay? MBC is good at cliffy! but i really hope they do that meet-the-parents thingie, it would be so exciting!

and their 'humble skinships! although just too simple but very much reflect their personalities, that goes to show how comfortable they are becoming. we are seeing months-ago scenes... so i'm really anticipating latest unaired episodes but i hope editing would improve... :)

so i can still place my bet right?or not?:D but yeah.MBC is really good in making us suffer.gosh.im so happy watching today's episode.now i have to wait for the subbed one!hehehe

and i agree about 'humble skinship'.although it's WAY TOO simple,i cant help myself to not feel excited lol even a simple 'sharing lipgloss' (it's common if my male friends ask for it..to me at least) it cant stop me from being so romantically hopeless.lol

Guest _d3seohyun

I still can't stop smiling.

I think Yong~ got to excited while driving.. hahahaha

Welcome dbskisluv2 :D Thanks for sharing that pic!! Can't wait until someone uploads their cuts on YT <3

Thanks lalacakes!!

Btw, when was that episode filmed? On May right?

May 4 and May 12 :D

waiting for uploads :D and preview :D

Guest dbskisluv2

OMO! it appeared like they were holding hands! lolz

haha yeah live stream was sort of bad quality

Guest heartbreak_warfare22

the "hand on her lap" scene is just awesome. even though the bag was there, she didn't mind that yong's hand was on her bag that was on her lap. and they sat there really comfortably. :)

most of the time, Hyun uses her LG Chocolate phone (sponsored by LG since they did Chocolate love, I think all members og SNSD and Fx was given a unit). but this time she used another phone (a flip-top one, i don't know the brand yet).

I'm guessing its her personal phone. nowadays most people own 2-3 units of cellphones due to work, different networks, etc. but there would still be a phone for personal use ONLY. the LG unit she has, I think, she uses it for work related stuff as we've seen here in WGM. also Sunny used it in "Ideal World Cup'" to SMS Yoona (i guess that would count as work-related as well).

on the other hand, Yong uses Sony ericsson Xperia X10 (sponsored by Sony ericsson because he did a CF of it). he said he uses it for work related stuff as well, so Im really not buying that the CNBlue boys doesn't have a phone. I think they each own a personal phone, they just don't use it in public or they seldom uses it. andit is hard living in today's world without a cellphone.

Yong called her personal phone!!! (speculating.^^,) so he has 2 cellphone numbers of Hyun. that is awesome! (im just speculating, it would be wonderful if this speculation turned out to be true!!)

Capture screen share by The Sweet Potato Couple thread @ http://koreaclub.pantipmember.com

1ZEe29e3.jpg

VRw6a063.jpg

0YDd1776.jpg

ZVAae307.jpg

Guest _d3seohyun

the "hand on her lap" scene is just awesome. even though the bag was there, she didn't mind that yong's hand was on her bag that was on her lap. and they sat there really comfortably. :)

most of the time, Hyun uses her LG Chocolate phone (sponsored by LG since they did Chocolate love, I think all members og SNSD and Fx was given a unit). but this time she used another phone (a flip-top one, i don't know the brand yet).

I'm guessing its her personal phone. nowadays most people own 2-3 units of cellphones due to work, different networks, etc. but there would still be a phone for personal use ONLY. the LG unit she has, I think, she uses it for work related stuff as we've seen here in WGM. also Sunny used it in "Ideal World Cup'" to SMS Yoona (i guess that would count as work-related as well).

on the other hand, Yong uses Sony ericsson Xperia X10 (sponsored by Sony ericsson because he did a CF of it). he said he uses it for work related stuff as well, so Im really not buying that the CNBlue boys doesn't have a phone. I think they each own a personal phone, they just don't use it in public or they seldom uses it. andit is hard living in today's world without a cellphone.

Yong called her personal phone!!! (speculating.^^,) so he has 2 cellphone numbers of Hyun. that is awesome! (im just speculating, it would be wonderful if this speculation turned out to be true!!)

for me that's the most spazz-worthy part of the episode :D

because that's the same phone seobaby was using when she recorder dream team with hyo...i think :w00t:

Guest Crystal392

Thanks _d3seohyun, I can't stop smilling really. hehehe I feel so silly. :rolleyes:

As I said before, I would only share my lipgloss with my boyfriend or my best male friend (but it would be a bit weird if they ask me to share my lipgloss xD xD :lol:) hahahahaha

I hope Yong~ will also get a higher score on the driving test.... but now I remember the picture with the 'Tell me your wish' jacket on their bedroom and I am worried again :unsure: hahaha for a second I thought I had won the bet... xD :lol:

YongHwa hwaiting! I want to hear SeoHyun speak using banmal :):)

Guest miel_1301

Ha..ha..ha!!! clumsy, we're only 4 on the list in favor of Hyun and with the extension of the bet to include the Actual/Skill and Road Tests, then the GAME is still ON. ha..ha..ha!!!

But I really find it rather illogical to extend the bet up to the Actual and Road Tests as clearly Yong Hwa is on a more advantageous position. He got a higher score than Seo Hyun, so logically he has a more higher chance to pass the Actual Tests. Although, I think both of them will pass.

But I must say that for a starter, Seo Hyun is a smooth driver.

Oh! I can't avoid but to rant again about the editing. It's becoming a bad habit of the PD that I can't seem to get use of. he..he..he!!!

Geez! Is it only me? Or that small "bickering" on the car between YongHwa and Seo Hyun, while they are being driven by Hyoyeon to the driving center (in last week's preview), is edited out again?

Guest sally7

here today episode

1st part : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16jsvWcyePc

notice

1.I record via stream so the quaility is poor some scene freeze sorry about that

2.when the better quality upload I will delete this prevent imbc&youtube ban my account

OMG I can't believe I miss to watch this epi

sound like so really great I just came back from the outside

how was? please keep all discussion here blush.gif ..lol

@sally7 thanks you save my life...eiei

@crystal_malfoy thanks I'm going crazy right now eiei

Guest _d3seohyun

Ha..ha..ha!!! clumsy, we're only 4 on the list in favor of Hyun and with the extension of the bet to include the Actual/Skill and Road Tests, then the GAME is still ON. ha..ha..ha!!!

But I really find it rather illogical to extend the bet up to the Actual and Road Tests as clearly Yong Hwa is on a more advantageous position. He got a higher score than Seo Hyun, so logically he has a more higher chance to pass the Actual Tests. Although, I think both of them will pass.

Oh! I can't avoid but to rant again about the editing. It's becoming a bad habit of the PD. he..he..he!!!

Geez! Is it only me? Or that small "bickering" on the car between YongHwa and Seo Hyun, while they are being driven by Hyoyeon to the driving center, is edited out again?

yup! they edited out that scene again and also the one when they were waiting on the sides talking :(

seobaby is pretty good @ driving..esp a truck! her wish granted! 1st SNSD to have license #1. pretty cool!

@sally7. tahnks for the upload :D

@crystal. i was a little shock when i saw them sharing lipgloss

@phokar. tnx for sharing the scaps.

EDIT

Is it just me or do you guys feel like the whole wooing and courship part of the relationship had ended and they are now on that stage where they're already together, showing their more comfortable/true selves to each other?

am i making sense? kekeke

Guest Crystal392

jielun: It was really really really good. I don't know what they were talking about but they seemed really happy and I felt happy ^_^

I am waiting for the preview now!! :D

Guest lilmssunshine

hi im sort of new to soompi but i really love this thread and i just finished watching wgm and couldn't stop smiling especially during this part.

welcome dbskiluv2! i also love this scene!! at first i thought they were holding hands.. hehe.. ( btw, i love your username! dbsk aktf!) :D

Oh! I can't avoid but to rant again about the editing. It's becoming a bad habit of the PD. he..he..he!!!

Geez! Is it only me? Or that small "bickering" on the car between YongHwa and Seo Hyun, while they are being driven by Hyoyeon to the driving center, is edited out again?

ikr! who does it worse than MBC? I guess it's their trademark. I just make myself feel better with the fact that they paired this two together :) it's just that evil side of me that keeps on being bothered by the editing hehe... but either way this epi is really spazz worthy :D

choconutella, right! place your bet... hehe as miel said we are just four on the hyun side, have mercy! join the club... hahaha and yeah most if not all here are hopeless romantics eagle-eyed shipper who have the microsopic powers to notice those teeny skinships perfected by no-less than yongseo! really, i'm satisfied with those... i dont really see my parents or even my sister and her husband doing those elevated skinships so I think they are more natural that way...