CNBLUE's manager assaults fans

Guest Kangnie

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And all the girls in here would be throwing a fit if the girl tripped Jonghyun and, say, broke his nose or something like that. Then you'd all be wondering where the hell his manager/security was to protect him.

Maybe. But that didn't happen. All we see is an overly excited fan whose stupidity got the best of her and then she got K.O.'d by CNblue's manager.

The fan might have been at fault but the way the manager reacted was unacceptable.

I'd press charges if I were this girl's parents.

Guest angel-SKY

ahh and you notice when your eyes follow the manager..towards the end, after he had done himself proud (hitting the girl), he turned around like it was just an ordinary thing in everyday life...the guy.....>:H

edit

and that's so unthoughtful...why would he do that in the public infront of so many people? I mean it's not like he couldn't see how much people were out there...even though 'he wasn't thinking' before he did it, that still doesn't explain why he thought it was fine to do it right there.

Guest Dorkiilove

omg..that manager probably had a bad day that day..

That doesn't justify the fact that he hit the girl.

According to your logic then, every time I have a bad day, it gives me the

right to go slap some people around.

Guest itszmaeee

Wow. Whatta prick. If it was me, I'll slap the heck out of him. [just an example]Who are you to hit us when we fans support your precious group by buying their album ? Even if CNBlue guys was infront of me and that dang manager hits me like that, I'll hit him back or maybe call the police. Seriously though, he should've just pushed the girl instead of slapping and hitting her like that. You could see his face cussing the heck out of her. And here I thought managers that yell at fans are crazy. He needs help. What kind of help? Fire him and give him some anger management.

Guest illissy

Manager could get sued by that girl's parents. That is 100% assault. Also, once you show such extreme amount of aggression like this to FANS(aka strangers that you do not know) it only speaks a thousand words more about what your personality is like towards people you do know. Where are the bodyguards? :S The point of that job is to protect the celebs from the huge crowd of fangirls. Anyone remember that Junsu airport incident in, where was it, Hong Kong? They were literally pushing the fangirls away.

Guest bert263

And I bet you that girl probably will never learn from this and do it over again. That's how dumb some fans can be, the reward of touching their idol overrides the risk involved. That's why some stalks them...even in high speed chase. It would've been epic that instead of the manager punching her other fans did it for him.

Guest ketchup?

You create a pop group that caters towards fangirls, then you manhandle them? Suave move.

Seriously.

This guy should realize he's managing a band that will be surrounded by fangirls and things like that will ALWAYS happen. He does NOT need to put his hands on people like that. Moron.

I don't know what would hurt worse: some singer "tripping" or some girl getting beaten on by a guy.

I guess fangirls cringe at the thought of their oppas getting hurt (hah, right) and think anyone who'd hurt their oppas deserve to be treated that way.

She should press charges.

Is people really surprised?

Managers and staff in Korea are really stupid and rude and violent, the thing is here it was caught on video but this happens every day tbqh.

I mean even celebrities are rude and violent with their fans sometimes, is just that people protects them and don't upload or mention this kind of thing.

I'm glad it was caught on camera though, maybe now staff from other celebrities will be more composed.

Archived