Jang Keun Suk 장근석

shiro401

Guest tuchee11

skittles! :w00t: Thank you so much for translating :D Awwwwwww.... That's totally cute! Now wee have a baby boy eel! Hahahaha... Oppa has a lil boy fan... I think he was touched that's why he posted it on his cy :D

Mommy Jang Geun!! (aka Silly Yun!) NO WAY am i sticking anything of myself on a card or whatsoever man =S he'll just think that i am psychotic. We won't want that now would we wahahahha. darn. i was thinking of the marcoroni words to spell stuff out hehehe. but i think they will all drop out before they even reach korea =_= hahaha i'll see what i can do. i am interning now =( not mucha time =(

Guest tuchee11

pigret31_34462951.jpg

dckeunsuk

Gaaaaah! Look at those blood-shot eyes! :ph34r: I think it's really not that recent... It looks like it's from the Hanavi (Japanese mag) photoshoot

Guest sheena0627

WAhhhhhhhh congrats in ur exams over thing..are u joining the bday project?

Actually besides psd u can handmade the huge card too..so whose gonna help volunteer please? at least draw out or give an idea of what ur going to draw or do on outside of the card? Let us know!

how about someone handmade the card like a scrapbook kinda outlook? and send it to me? anyone volunteering?

DEFINITELY IN! But won't be sending you the package that early since postage in singapore are absolutely fast. Haha. I need more time to think of what to give him.

I will try to think of something the card in the meanwhile.

Translation

Geun Suk hyunga! (a word little kids use to call 'older brother')

My mom told me to be great like you.

Hyunga,

You're cool!

A little boy sent him a fan letter. How cute!

Thanks so much for the translation~~ that little boy is cute but his mum is cuter.. haha! She told her son to be like oppa~~ wooo!

http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg267/t...31_34462951.jpg

dckeunsuk

Gaaaaah! Look at those blood-shot eyes! :ph34r: I think it's really not that recent... It looks like it's from the Hanavi (Japanese mag) photoshoot

Hi tuchee welcome back!!

This pic make me want to write a vampire fanfic on him~~ lolz.

Oh, and i love his new hair!

Guest bluishbong01

phinphim: HI! Yes I'm a new fan just like you. I've already watched everything you've mentioned except Lovers in Prague. Right now I'm watching nonstop4 at crunchyroll. So hilarious! Although I feel frustrated that I can't find alien sam anywhere..where have you watched it even if there are no eng subs?:D I hope you can post the link here:D

maymay: Me too! I have been rewatching his dramas particularly HGD. I love his look and performance there! Very intense at the same time there is vulnerable side to his character.

Guest softshellcrab

pigret31_34462951.jpg

dckeunsuk

i like it when they put eyeliner around his eyes. he looks hotter B)

Guest newlili

look like he was drunk in that pix ...hihi

Aww: "My mom told me to be great like you. Hyunga, You're cool!"

little boy's letter is so cute , he is the little baby eel in the eel family then (:

Guest sheena0627

phinphim: HI! Yes I'm a new fan just like you. I've already watched everything you've mentioned except Lovers in Prague. Right now I'm watching nonstop4 at crunchyroll. So hilarious! Although I feel frustrated that I can't find alien sam anywhere..where have you watched it even if there are no eng subs?:D I hope you can post the link here:D

maymay: Me too! I have been rewatching his dramas particularly HGD. I love his look and performance there! Very intense at the same time there is vulnerable side to his character.

watch alien sam here, but yea.. no subs~~ sighz.

http://v.youku.com/v_playlist/cd00f1476528o10p0.html

Guest DongBangBoys

Same here! I used to buy them before I found out. I agree they should really put his face on the cover. More exposure, and hot man on drink = :w00t: . Can you speak Korean? That's awesome!

Haha I can speak a little bit, I understand it a lot more though. It's good to have friends who come directly from Korea and speak little english. lol. Most of my friends came from Korea maybe like 2 years ago? So they usually speak half english half korean. And sometimes I translate for them, etc. etc. The only down part to that is, they usually come here to learn english and then go back to Korea for good -tear- One of my friends already went back to Japan for good and one of my good Korean friends is going back to Seoul this August. -tear- She was a Geun Suk fan just like me! I always talked to her about Geun Suk ah!

dongbangboys, i changed my make up into ETUDE now! ^_^

Hahah, did you really!? awesome~~~~ What do you use? The eyeliner??

Guest silkpaper

okie we're doing this card so we can fill in details inside about where all these gifts are from..card size about 30cm the most? Not too big..inside leave it blank on the right side, on left side u can do whatever u want, and cover of the card too..something related to his birthday would be good. When ur done u can send to me? Its better if u can even handmade it! or photoshop then print it paste all over or soemthing?

sure i'll try my best...yeah i was thinking of photoshop-ing and then pasting...i'll try to go to art stores and buy some finishes or some kind of gloss or good glue or something :sweatingbullets:

when should i send it to you by?

Guest onimgaganda83

LOL I used to buy them ALL the time because I just hang out at Korean marts/places because I'm a nerd and I practice my Korean and hang out with the ahjummas and talk about hot boys with them XD lol.

when I found out he started doing CF's for them now I buy them even more!! HAHA but they're seriously good! I wish it had his face on the cover though XD

Does anyone know if they sell them at H-Mart? I've only been there once and didn't go into the grocery story, just to Family Video.

~Rachel

Guest onimgaganda83

maymay: :) I swear he is the smexiest boy I've ever seen. Though I can't forget my smexy man Jon Bon Jovi. :lol:

SillyYun: You crack me up! "I'll let u kiss me son" :lol: Mama Jang

~Rachel

Guest DongBangBoys

Does anyone know if they sell them at H-Mart? I've only been there once and didn't go into the grocery story, just to Family Video.

~Rachel

You have a H-mart, too?? We have one in Dallas, too. I haven't been there yet though it just opened like 2 months ago. I buy the drinks at Komart all the time though but I'm sure H-mart has it as well~

Guest SillyYun

silkpaper can we see some samples of ur artwork? or whoever volunteering to make the card?

it would be great if u can send before the deadline

softshellcrab: can u remove the %7Boption%7Dtag? cos quoting doesnt allow images..we dont want u to get warned T_T

what is H mart?

the eyeliner pic is scary to me

Some funny crazy joking ideas:

kiss the letter as much as u can and spray the perfume so when hes sniffs the letter its close enough to touch ur lips print.

Send ur sexy pics LOL

photoshop a pic of urself and him together hahaha!

put food stains in the envelopes

i'm just kidding LOL

Guest DongBangBoys

Some funny crazy joking ideas:

kiss the letter as much as u can and spray the perfume so when hes sniffs the letter its close enough to touch ur lips print.

Send ur sexy pics LOL

photoshop a pic of urself and him together hahaha!

put food stains in the envelopes

i'm just kidding LOL

LMAO you are one crazy mama!!

...ahem but I will try the kissing the letter thing with perfume XD

Guest yul333

wowww. i just saw him in hong gil dong, and he is like soo famous already. he is really cutee... im gonna like watch all his movies hahaha

Guest newlili

SillyYun : I'm afraid he might get allergy from some of perfumes ... hahha .. cough cough

Guest phinphim

bluishbong01: Someone post the link of Alien Sam here in this thread, let me see.

You can watch Alien Sam here: http://v.youku.com/v_playlist/cd00f1476528o10p25.html

And Nonstop4, that's great too. But if you watch it online, the quanlity is very low. You can download it from veoh.com or d-addicst.com. The quanlity is better and you can see him clearly!

I am thinking of the present for his birthday project. Hic. So difficult! hic hic

Silly Yun: Do you know how many people will join this project? Hope we will make him surprise!

Guest nFn_jaejoong

hi eels XD its me, farah XD

waa.. im so happy everytime i visit this thread there will always be a LOT OF HIS PIC !!!

WAAAAAAAAAA~

thanks u guys for sharing!

i love u guys XD and geun suk oppa ^^

Guest bunnybunny

so ive been kind of a lurker but yay my first post in this thread :D

someone asked previously if his parents are entertainers, but i don't think they are

if you watched his Happy Shares Company episode with Hwang Bo, his parents

come out and they looked like regular ppl to me ^^