Jang Keun Suk 장근석

shiro401

Guest anf322

thanks for all the doremi pics. i'm waiting patiently for the subs. =D great job everybody!

where is JKS now??

Guest SillyYun

Finally Im done!

YAY! wow exactly 12 hours haha!

We'll hand over to timer and editor now!

Should be able to get it real soon..

eels please wait!

Its 1:10am T_T gotta work tomorrow so i have to sleep now

please do reply me of names who are joining the project

everything that is send to me over 10th July will not be accepted or send to jang Keun..

Guest llin

omg, thank you sillyyun for subbing it! i cant wait,

thank you the timer and editor too!

the caps are LLLLLLOOOOOOVVVVVVVEEEEEEE!

thank you newlili, makes me so excited about doremi!

THANK YOU ALL!

Guest phinphim

OH my god. Thanks Silly Yun for the sub. You are so great. You know both English and Korean?

Geun Suk knows E. and K. too. You are exactly Mama.

Guest DongBangBoys

EEEK MAMAJANG! You made it happen! I'm so excited!!!

I just hope I can watch it though, I just got a Mac and I'm SOO confused on how to do anything T___T

Btw, I was watching Entertainment Weekly and they said that "The Happy Life" did poorly because another movie was already made like that and a lot of Koreans aren't interested in it. I was SO SAD. Poor Geun Suk! He even got an award for that but I don't understand why it did bad? Did it? I don't live in Korea so I don't know XD but they said a lot of Korean movies are doing bad in the box office because of content and Koreans are bored with almost every movie coming out. I hope Geun Suk will pick better scripts in the future so everyone will go see him!!

Guest softshellcrab

i cant wait for that movie with subbs thanks! wahh she spilled the coke to his hair i cant imagine him having his hair dirtied? hehe. oh and thanks for the baby and me link the baby is sooo cute! so dangerously cute.. :D

Guest Strawberii

eeeepp! that had totatlly made my day when i heard the news of doremi coming out with english subs!!!!! :o

I'm so grateful for you guys :lol:

Guest jjinxx

http://img144.imageshack.us/img144/4340/doremi7my9.jpg

This scene is touching . Anyone cried?

didn't get to watch it yet but i remember crying while reading.. :tears: it was one of my fav. scenes!!! ><

omg, it's getting subbed???? thank you to everyone helping sub! >< cuz i'm no help at all (me<--no know korean...)

totally going to dl Geun Suk's verision of the songs!! augh!

aw, oh well. i also hope he can get real good scripts in the future, some real good romance or comedies or mix! ^^ cuz he's definitely going to do a great job!

so many doremi pix! yaaaay! so happy!

Finally Im done!

eels please wait!

everything that is send to me over 10th July will not be accepted or send to jang Keun..

1:10 am? you must be really really tired, aww.. poor you. *hugs*

err.. I want to join JGS birthday project but I can't. *sighs*

I'm poor, I don't have enough money to buy cool stuffs for him. T_T

Guest newlili

paperboat04:: you can send him a short or long letter and a cute BD card . He can read English .

Guest SillyYun

Yea Im dead tired haha after 12 hours of sitting in front of comp..and munching peanut waffle :P

But its worth it haha

Cos Im excited!

I couldnt sleep even after that! I was too excited

Now i can memorise the scenes of dialogue at the ending part where they have to re enact the scene of eun gyu haha!

Jeong Won ah...

I'm sorry that I love u~........

Oh my god I'm doremi scripter now haha!

Anyway..I will make a list according to what i see on the pm and on the thread on the BDAY PROJECT..so please start sending me ur letters cards presents NOW! If u are far away..If u are in asia, u can send to me in 2 weeks before deadline..

Help us promote the JKS project!

WOw 2 in weeks in advanced

hahah so i was rewatching the doremi movie did anyone notice

like around the end where Eungyu is like looking around he starts to get near the floor and looks like his sitting

down and then like the next click u see him standing up HAHAHA XD

maybe it sjust me...

Hey like i said with the card i alright have the basic design just got to find the right materials

Guest easyascake

OMG thank you so much SillyYun for subbing!

really looking forward to the movie. i saw one part

where geun suk goes crazy and it made me cry a lot.

thank so much again

Finally Im done!

eels please wait!

OMG!!! REALLY???~~~~ :w00t:

MAMA JANG IS THE BEST!~~ *MANSE*

thank you omma, pls take a good rest <33

we'll b waiting for the final d/l link hehehe... ^_~

Nway, here's the OST download link --> http://www.mediafire.com/?hdmxi55j2gj [credit: tuchee11@ doremi sompi <-- thanks dear ^_~]

EEEK MAMAJANG! You made it happen! I'm so excited!!!

I just hope I can watch it though, I just got a Mac and I'm SOO confused on how to do anything T___T

Btw, I was watching Entertainment Weekly and they said that "The Happy Life" did poorly because another movie was already made like that and a lot of Koreans aren't interested in it. I was SO SAD. Poor Geun Suk! He even got an award for that but I don't understand why it did bad? Did it? I don't live in Korea so I don't know XD but they said a lot of Korean movies are doing bad in the box office because of content and Koreans are bored with almost every movie coming out. I hope Geun Suk will pick better scripts in the future so everyone will go see him!!

i heard so, but many great actors had experienced like him.

i believe GS got many experiences from this movie. ^^

Guest newlili

Maymay: Ditto! Yup! Many great actors were in very low profile movies before they got famous . I remember Lee Bum Soo were in like 10 low bugets movies 2 years ago to get experience .

paperboat04:: you can send him a short or long letter and a cute BD card . He can read English .

err... Im kinda skeptic. I don't want to send him a letter or a birthday card.. (its very common) and im not expressive. I can't write down my feelings on paper. :unsure: I don't want to send him material things, it's just a thing... It won't last. I want to give him my EVERLASTING support. (sounds corny huh? LOL) but its true. He's the only one actor that I'd support... forever. :blush:

Guest SillyYun

Here are the list of names who are participating for JANG KEUN SUK BIRTHDAY PROJECT:

silentHappiness

Aibanana

ldh-ldw lover

henny037

laiyiwen

chaegyeong

aca6nisa

shinhwasqf

tuchee11

sassykimsamsoonpig

superficialme

lOveKorea

tofu_plushie

Strawberrii

nFn_jaejoong

aeisha

silkpaper

oceanangel

kurosakineko

phinphim

SillyYun

If your name is not stated above, please inform me. Join now everyone!

We need more eels haha~The more the merrier..

Guest butterflyprincess

Finally Im done!

eels please wait!

WAAAH! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! in the future, i don't have to guess what their saying through some words i know. hehe. :sweatingbullets: