Jang Keun Suk 장근석

shiro401

Guest hannahlove

i know what you mean i thought he looked really good with long hair in hong gil dong but realistically it would be kind of weird if his hair was like that in real life :(.

However, i know that when he was younger his hair was shaggy and longer (i thought he was cute with that hair but much hotter now with short hair) :D

Oh I'm definitely loving the short hair right now.

I like the buzz cut on him. It's so hot!

And wow that picture of him with the white glasses.... can he be any cuter?? Omg. I can't even really put into words how much I like his face.. hahah

AHHH thanks to those who worked on subbing doraemi! You guys are the greatest.

And it's great to hear that he is gonna be in another movie!! So excited for that

Guest ahn_annann

Thank you for the patience.

Special Thanks to kje_chocolate for timing and SE7ENsyuhja for spot editing

JANG KEUN SUK EELS WITH SE7ENsyuhja and kje_chocolate...

DOREMIFASOLASIDO English Subtitles:

http://img299.imageshack.us/img299/9906/doremihf9copyin7.jpg

DL LINK: doremi sub.rar - 0.03MB

2nd DL LINK: Doremifasolasido sub.rar

3rd DL LINK sendspace: Doremi sendspace esub

Unzip it, srt file in it.

Someone please post this over at d-addicts or kloofy, thanks.

Thank you so much for Sub

I re watched again with sub, Perfect..

I love this thread , so warm

didn't know an indonesian sub exist. in an indonesian forum?

Chaegyeong-ah... "copy" of movie 'Doremifasolatido' & Crazy Waiting' lrd released here.. you know what i meant..

:ph34r:

LaiyiWen Uploaded Let's get down on youtube as follow:

aaah.. so this song you all guys talked about..^^

i remember now haha..^^ i forgot iv downloaded this MV... :blink:

hope someone will post the lyric :rolleyes:

wow..i love this thread, change pages everyday...^^

Guest SillyYun

i noticed something

not sure if anyone listens to JROCK

but sometimes i find JKS voice sounds like L'arc en ciel's hyde voice

in certain songs..

especially the fast songs..

in happy life too

his voice sounds like laruku's hyde..if u listen closely..in someway

i think JKS really suits rock songs and fast songs compared to slower ones

silentHappiness

Aibanana

ldh-ldw lover

henny037

laiyiwen

chaegyeong

aca6nisa

shinhwasqf

tuchee11

sassykimsamsoonpig

superficialme

lOveKorea

tofu_plushie

Strawberrii

nFn_jaejoong

aeisha

silkpaper

oceanangel

kurosakineko

phinphim

SillyYun

newlili

maymay and GANG - please provide their names so i can take note of whose presents/letters i've received

anf322

kiss the rain.

baoi

mz_hyunki

eclipse

Medea

supErnova1114

tejung

Dongbangboys naked for JKS

xling06

wildcard.

unrequited

Funnykido

bunnybunny

sheena0627

Pao!

Here's updated list of names joining the project..I havent get anything yet..

Guest newlili

I think his voice fits for Rock n Roll stuffs, especially when he raps, soooo sexy and fit for rap songs .... But his image does not fit for Rock n roll or rap gangsta, because he has a gentle face and soft image ... hehe ... Maybe pop rock mix stuffs will be best fit for him (:

not a rock genre fan. but i agree. he can't reach the high notes sometimes required for pop. like the song waiting for the time.

sillyyun.. what if we call you unni instead of omma? :) today's the last day of 'say no to ageism' week. but i guess it's already over in asia.. if it's celebrated in asia at the same time

Guest corazoncomplicando

whoah. the jgs thread has GROWN.

anyways, i was just watching hong gil dong (yeah, i know it's late) and i have to say that jgs is gorgeous. BEAUTIFUL <3 his sexy voice made me melt.

any indo jgs fans here?

whoah. the jgs thread has GROWN.

anyways, i was just watching hong gil dong (yeah, i know it's late) and i have to say that jgs is gorgeous. BEAUTIFUL <3 his sexy voice made me melt.

any indo jgs fans here?

hi corazoncomplicando, welcome to eels thread ^^

i'm from Indonesia.. *wave*

yup! GS is too beautiful yet handsome guy :wub: everything about him had made me melt.. deep voice, sexy eyes, sweet smile, skinny body, ..what else?? :lol:

Nway, please join GS birthday project to show our love for him! :wub:

SillyYun, i really like his stage performance at 'Happy Life'. so cool! <3

btw, there is an updated video about the last shooting of 'Baby & Me' at his site yesterday.

but ........why i cannot see the vid?..the streaming of vid didnt work for me @@ :unsure:

i hope someone could download it *pray*

Guest Strawberii

YESSSS!!! I'm so happy that had totally made my day thanks for the subs!

(Though i won't be able to watch it until another hour if i'm lucky it's still awesome!)

Guest DongBangBoys

SO i watched Doremi last night.

I noticed:

Sangmi from Unstoppable Marriage - Geun Suk's noona.

Jeni from Jeni and Juno - Geun Suk's keyboard player.

*Spoiler*

Okay so..I didn't really understand the whole story? What exactly happened with Hee Won's dad and why was he sent to jail? She was also half crippled?? LOL WHAT? I don't get it. Over all, the acting was alright. I hate Korean movies..sadly to say but yes, I do. They are always SO fast paced and nothing ever makes sense so I was almost hesitant to watch this but I only watched for Geun Suk. I was confused through out the whole movie thinking well maybe at the end it'll make sense. LOL erm, no it didn't. I think I started to accept the movie towards the end when Geun Suk's brain got damaged and he acted like a little boy. He did really well, I bet it was really hard to play so I give him props. I also thought it was stupid that he sang every song in the movie except like ONE? how dumb, he has such a great voice they should let him sing all the time! He looked SO young but this was 2 years ago wasn't it? lol. The other guy, Hee Won was really hot XD haha. I think my fav character was the main girl's brother. He was so awesome! LOL he kicked butt for her and even calls her dwaeji-yah lovingly. haha I call my friend that too XD But overall, I wish it could have been better but it was alright. Geun Suk made it worthwhile. He was too adorable all through out the movie, smiling his cute smile!! Ah that melted me

:wub: lol.

Guest newlili

Dongbangboys: remember Doremi movie was filmed in beginning of 2006, so they might have to dub his voice in the first part of the movie with other singer . At that time, JGS was still growing up at 17 and still has the kid-like voice . And the concert part was filmed in mid of 2007, as JGS gown up with manly , sexy voice . They cannot omit the dub because it might not respecful to other singer .

The movie was filmed in 2006, then stopped , then filmed again in mid 2007 . That why you can see his image changed from a boy to a young adult .

Guest anf322

SO i watched Doremi last night.

I noticed:

Sangmi from Unstoppable Marriage - Geun Suk's noona.

Jeni from Jeni and Juno - Geun Suk's keyboard player.

*Spoiler*

Okay so..I didn't really understand the whole story? What exactly happened with Hee Won's dad and why was he sent to jail? She was also half crippled?? LOL WHAT? I don't get it. Over all, the acting was alright. I hate Korean movies..sadly to say but yes, I do. They are always SO fast paced and nothing ever makes sense so I was almost hesitant to watch this but I only watched for Geun Suk. I was confused through out the whole movie thinking well maybe at the end it'll make sense. LOL erm, no it didn't. I think I started to accept the movie towards the end when Geun Suk's brain got damaged and he acted like a little boy. He did really well, I bet it was really hard to play so I give him props. I also thought it was stupid that he sang every song in the movie except like ONE? how dumb, he has such a great voice they should let him sing all the time! He looked SO young but this was 2 years ago wasn't it? lol. The other guy, Hee Won was really hot XD haha. I think my fav character was the main girl's brother. He was so awesome! LOL he kicked butt for her and even calls her dwaeji-yah lovingly. haha I call my friend that too XD But overall, I wish it could have been better but it was alright. Geun Suk made it worthwhile. He was too adorable all through out the movie, smiling his cute smile!! Ah that melted me

:wub: lol.

i thought the movie was quite choppy. i read up the 100 chapters of the fanfic, which filled in a lot of the missing(much needed, in my opinion) scenes.

i think they were trying to put the best scenes from the story but it seemed like a mad rush.

Spoiler comments:

maybe you need to rewatch it. hehe. or read the fanfic, it really helped. heewon's dad did a hit and run and jungwon reported it (without knowing that it was heewon's dad). who are you talking about being crippled? i wished they made the movie longer, because the fanfix explains the whole situation leading to his amnesia much better.

Guest kiss the rain.

i made some JKS banners.

Just thought I'd share them with everyone (:

Feel free to use, please just credit me in your sig if you do.

geunsuk1lo4.jpggeunsuk2wy0.jpg

geunsuk3so0.jpggeunsuk4wb2.jpg

picture credits are from this topic.

haha the movie shows such a difference in how much he has changed

from being like a teen to an adult so a difference in voice.

hahah so hot XD

WOw Eels unnie! u guys did it soo fast the subs

hahaha

NExt time D: i'll time the other movie

im pro at it now..

HAHAH jk D: but im good i guess

Guest DongBangBoys

i thought the movie was quite choppy. i read up the 100 chapters of the fanfic, which filled in a lot of the missing(much needed, in my opinion) scenes.

i think they were trying to put the best scenes from the story but it seemed like a mad rush.

Spoiler comments:

maybe you need to rewatch it. hehe. or read the fanfic, it really helped. heewon's dad did a hit and run and jungwon reported it (without knowing that it was heewon's dad). who are you talking about being crippled? i wished they made the movie longer, because the fanfix explains the whole situation leading to his amnesia much better.

In the subtitle it said, she became half crippled. I was like eh??

OH so I guess I better read the fanfic to help me figure out all the stuff. Thanks though~ It'd odd how they've known eachother for ten years and she's never met HeeWon's dad? LOL

Most Korean movies ARE choppy which is why I hate them.

Guest newlili

come on Dongbangboys, most of the stories of the writer of Doremi are fanfictions, and they are well known as unreal . These are just fanfics on the internet, and they built the movie on the Doremi fanfix . Blame the writer of unreal stories (:

Did you watch He was cool and the Wolfs movies ? these stories came from the same writer of Doremi