HILARY DUFF on ELLE

Guest i heart victoria's secret

Guest Sarah.

I used to think she was a little over-weight, but now, her face is like sunken in. It's disgusting, really. But this look really suits her and she has gotten pretty, I have to admit. But the truth is, I'm not really a fan of her's.

-Sarah.

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest IC_Bananas

she looks pretty, but there's something about her head (or her face) that bugs me; like it doesn't fit with her body.

Guest iamdangermouse

ive never liked her

and im sorry but her level of singing cannot be deemed as professional

Guest shinhwagurl

in the first picture, she reminded me of kira kneightly and the last picture it looks weird, it seems like her upper body is way bigger then her lower body (mainly her hips) and her legs looks big making it look unproportional.. >.< she should gain a little weight back, she's tooo skinny

Guest namuimnida

she looks so different now that shes growing up~ losing so much weight too =P but thats cool. i remember when she was tween queen ~

Guest MarryMeDear.

I don't know why everyone hates Hilary so much.

I personally think she's really cute and pretty.

And so many people are bashing her, saying that her boyfriend is too good for her.

But anyways,

my opinion is that she's gorgeous.

And it isn't just her that lost a lot of weight.

What about lindsay, nicole, ect.?

She looks much more mature without all that baby fat.

Guest sw33tlilazngrl

..i dont like her anymore :T. i liked her back then..when...she was sensible and didnt risk her health just to fit into societys standard of how skinny one needs to be. then again, one doenst know the pressure of being a superstar. but still...her health should come first!!! :T

Archived