Random Artwork

Guest kYUNGMi

Guest kYUNGMi

from 05-06
i posted a topic long long time ago, some of you might remember, i did the changmin and boa drawings and the wonbin painting in blue...

anywhoo, just sharing a few of the pieces i did this year in art class at school... i wish my pieces would have been a little better since this was my senior year, but ah well (i work best in graphite and we didnt do any graphite pieces this year... >.<)

this ones from a stock photo that some of you might recognize... the backgrounds done in watercolor and the boy was done by dotting w/ different colored pens (pointallism can get to be a pain in the richard simmons T_T)

art006.jpg

this ones just a random watercolor

art007.jpg

hyori, done in prismacolor

art012.jpg

acrylic and collaging

art009.jpg

another one done from a stock photo, oil pastel (this ones HUGE in person and sadly the bottom half doesnt look quite done)

art002.jpg

the end. cc's appreciated :D

<3 Joyce

Guest Jeong

O____________O

i'm in love with your acrylic and collaging. do you know if acrylics work well on wood? i derno...heh ^^;;

you did it on a canvas right? :lol:

i like the first one too ^^ you must have a lot of patience

pointallism takes too long, yes? :lol:

Guest captainEDEN.

ooo those look SO good o________o

acrylic painting is SO HARD for me!

i dont know why, but i'm no artist :P

Guest jirappo.

those are gorgeous. i envy your skill! i have the stock photo of the little boy and the last drawing. lol ^^ btw the last one is my fave.(:

Guest touche`

I like oil pastel artwork. They turns out to be nice all the time. <3 Everyone loves to work on that Hyori picture. Very nice work.

Guest GL0W*

wow, i love the pointilism one ^_^

i HATE pointilism...i was forced to do a pointilism project - it was stressing, and the result was just... :crazy: thank god she never gave the drawing back to me lol

(do you know seurat? the guy who started pointilism? yeah well, he's nuts :mellow:)

Guest satisfaction!

The last one = :wub: My favorite one!

Lovely artworks. Really detailed and enriched with many variety of colors!

Guest kYUNGMi

thanks for the nice comments everyone :)

and jungie, acrylics work pretty well on just about any surface and yea i did mine on a canvas

lol there are times when pointallism really drives me up the wall, but sometimes i like it just because you can be so spontaneous with it ^_^

Archived