Ok TaecYeon 옥택연 | [Upcoming Drama 2024 "Taereung Zombie Village"]

Admin

Guest adikkeluangman

Really Good Times" Yoon Yeo Jung's Motherly Love To Ok Taek Hyun

"Really Good Times" Ok Taek Yeon showed his desperate feelings for Yoon Yeo Jung.
On the KBS 2TV weekend drama "Really Good Times" broadcast on March 22nd, Dong hee (played by Ok Taek Yeon) met Jung Ah (played by Lee Cho Hee) and fell asleep in So Shim (played by Yoon Yeo Jung).
On this day, So Shim saw Dong Hee sweating and worried saying, "You never even catch a cold.  What's wrong?  Let's go to the hospital."
At this, Dong Hee said, "Do what mom used to do for Dong Ok when she was sick.  Do the medicinal hands. If you do that, I'll get better" and was a kid.
So Shim said, "You're already old" but said, "Mom's hands are medicinal. Get better without hurting" and comforted Dong Hee and Dong Hee got into So Shim's arms and got interest.
Young Choon (played by Choi Hwa Jung)'s eyes got red as she watched this.
Really Good Times" Choi Hwa Jung Touched By the Word, Mom

"Really Good Times" Choi Hwa Jung cried at Ok Tae Yeon's words.
On the KBS 2TV weekend drama "Really Good Times" broadcast on March 22nd, Dong Hee (played by Ok Taek Yeon) met Jung Ah (played by Lee Cho Hee) and said on his back to his mom So Shim (played by Yoon Yeo Jung), "Your hands are magical".  Young Choon (played by Choi Hwa Jung) could only watch this from the back.
Dong Hee wasn't feeling well and he thought that Young Choon who came to give him food was So Shim and said, "Mom."  Dong Hee's words surprised Young Choon and she said, "I think you're seeing things" and said, "Mom is here" as she creid.
As Dong Hee started to get in her arms, Young Chun said, "Mom's hands are medicinal.  Don't be hurt my baby" and hugged him and cried, making others feel sad.
via kdramastars
-----Poor mom, I hope after this DH will sleep in his own room. Beside that we need to see more DS-DH not-so-bromance scene. Every time he sleep with mom, he will hug and put leg on her. DH is stronger and heavier compared to tiny mom.
I'm glad that Taecyeon doing well in this drama and got good review from netizens. Maybe working with older and more experienced actors he gain few pointers on how to improve his acting. 
And here the last picture of 'Raincoat brothers' being cute on the set. So far we don't have a raining scene yet right?1518286_829664150383781_751898437_n.jpg

Guest adikkeluangman

WARNING: Below is only for research purposes.image image
image image
c: taecyeon-1
1969333_831560376860825_2010724586_n.jpg
[White Day Wanna-Do EVENT Winner Announcement #2]

How did you guys spend your White-Day in 2014? 
May it had been a special, pit-a-pating day...!
If Taecyeon could have spent a White-Day with his winner, he would have said:

To. 허수경님♡ Okay!

I forgot about this event. JYP Actors held the contest on FB and lucky fan got personalized message by the actors. Glad that boy is healthy again and 2PM already end their Japanese tour with success. Now they geared up for 2PM comeback in April. 
Can't wait to see Dong Hee this weekend.

Guest adikkeluangman

Preview for EP11

Just dad and his son took picture together. This is the upgraded version of manner legs by Taecyeon.Bg_YQMyCEAAKgIj.jpg
c: 2pmalways

Guest adikkeluangman

Highlight from today episode.
So DH get hit by big daddy using his golf club coz he protect oppa-ya. What have u done now, oppa-ya? DH is the one that clean up all your mess.

DH sleep in hospital, oppa and big daddy in the room. Big Daddy got phone call by his man that followed DS-HW. DS saw his stalker. 

DH-SH-GS talk in hospital. How badly he got injured? Until he can't talk properly. Aunt got the news, can't concentrate on her jobhttp://youtu.be/DL4c1TZaWRQ
EP7 at KBSW today. It's raining heavily and I could not finish this. Will watch the re-run later.
Wonderful Days | 참 좋은 시절 | 美好时光 - Ep.7 (2014.03.29): 
Donghui gets mad and leaves home, and Myeongsun and Haeju hire bodyguards, afraid Donghui might come to their apartment. Following day, Dongju asks Dongseok to come and see her teacher, but Dongseok turns her down. So she goes to Donghui and asks him. Oh Seunghun fires Haewon because of his father, and afraid her plans might fail, Haewon goes to Dongseok and asks him to get back together with her. 
This is kinda sad. DH feels insecure and think that mom and his bros and sister don't love/accept him. All the fight that he done in name to protect the family as proof for them to accept him. Seriously aunt. how dare you criticized mom the way she raised up her kids especially DH when actually you're the one that left him. 
Someone mention before the way aunt trying to get to DH good side. Mom give her chances but she failed miserably. The easy way is being nice to his kids and don't do it sneakily.  
Just DH doing his job as bodyguard.Bj4QCt5CYAAp7Ij.jpgBig Daddy sure hit DH hard.Bj4UfxFCIAAQ4nw.jpgc: okniverse

Guest adikkeluangman

Video Preview EP12

I hope that DH was not really sleeping and heard what Big Daddy told oppa-ya about using DH to get to DS. As much as he said he hate DS, he would not something bad happened to him. DH just get another job please.

I thought mom went to visit DH but instead she went to visit HW mom. When she ask the nurse about HW room mom actually she is in front of DH room. She don't know, coz she can't read. I'm feel so sad. So no one in the family know about DH condition except for aunt? I bet that Guksu guy told her and she don't want Kang Family got worried.
Bj5Bb7RCYAA0RNy.jpg
Just DH thinking about something. Bj5JIp4CQAEBwlN.jpg
c: okniverse 
Highlight videos for EP12

Aunt enter DH hospital room and remember when she left baby DH at Kang doorstep. Chubby DH. 

Today episode on KBS World. Watching this alone in HDTV with large tv screen, cleanse my eyes for first few minutes. Well, if you know what I mean. ;)

Wonderful Days | 참 좋은 시절 | 美好时光 - Ep.8 (2014.03.30): http://youtu.be/oNpLTL4wGsw It's Donghui's first chance to be the twins' parent, and he puts on a suit and brings a bouquet to the twins' school. When the notice to pay back the loan she took out with Haewon's paycheck as collateral, Myeongsun goes to Seunghun to ask for more time, but she gets humiliated in front of Dongseok and Haewon. Donghui arrives at the twins' school, but he gets an urgent call and leaves. Dongseok asks Haewon to get back together so he can use Haewon for the case he is working on.
Urgh, confirmed that I hate HW mom. Are you sure that HJ and HW are you daughters?
Watching his kids from afar. Poor DH.Bj-gBlXCYAA2are.jpg
Bj-iM56CUAAC3N6.jpg

Guest adikkeluangman

2PM’s Taecyeon Displays Charisma as Tough Bodyguard on “Wonderful Days”
Ok Taecyeon is wowing the audience of the top rated drama “Wonderful Days” with his exceptional acting performance as the tough bodyguard Kang Dong Hee.
taecyeon.png

On the 11th episode of the drama that aired on March 29, Kang Dong Hee stood in front Oh Seung Hoon(Park Joo Hyung), protecting him from his angry father Oh Chi Soo(Go In Beom) who was armed with a golf club. Dong Hee refused to move, even as he was threatened with a golf club, and he said that he was willing to die protecting Oh Seung Hoon.
The scene was filmed in Gyeongju on March 24. Taecyeon is doing an amazing job portraying the hot tempered Dong Hee, using his strong eyes and aggressive style. The observing staff said that Taecyeon’s acting is at its prime. 
http://www.soompi.com/2014/03/29/2pms-taecyeon-displays-charisma-as-tough-bodyguard-on-wonderful-days/#.Uzj406iSzi8

Guest adikkeluangman

My thoughts on last episode.
Dear writer-nim, if you don't want mend DS-DH relationship instantly at least give us more teen DS-DH scene. I can just watch them in good relationship like that. Maybe next episode include teen DS-DH-DO spend good time together. DH adores his brother so much. Although he is not smart as DS but he try to be on same page or at least know what his brother doing. All this before DO end up at the police station.
DH thought that DS came to police station to save them and bail them out but instead DS provoke DO until she fainted (although this is the way to bail out them too). Well, he don't understand why DS do it at that time and later DS don't bother to explain back to DH. So DH thought DS hate DO and the family.
I want to see more DH interaction towards his kids as a dad compared to brother before... I think someone mention before why he insisted to bring back JA. He just want to have a proper family unit of his own. He doesn't know who is his father and he know he is adopted but doesn't know who is his birth mom so when JA came up with the pregnancy, suddenly the prospect to have a normal family unit sound to good to be true. With his insecurity he thought he is not worthy to be part of Kang family although he is the one that get much love from them, that's why he want to have family of his own.

Taecyeon wears SIEG Fahrenheit suit during press conference and scenes below. He such a good spokesperson that the sale rise after he become the model since early this year. 
1975054_482075848584750_522529215_n.jpg
This still one of my fave scene. DH-DJ.1435_483508161774852_577029096_n.jpg
c: SIEG Fahrenheit FB

Guest adikkeluangman

Lee Seo Jin and Taecyeon both are modelling for NEPA that also one of the sponsor for this drama. But I don't think both of them wear NEPA clothes yet in this drama. We know that the tent that DH sleep is NEPA. Maybe there will be a hiking scene either DH-DS together or separately.

1901399_642284502504488_1396474696_n.png
c: NEPA FB
I wonder if the jacket that DH wore actually Taecyeon's? And actually that is how Taec dress himself if there is no official schedule. Below is fancam when he outside of building before filming for Happy Together. 

Guest adikkeluangman

Yeay, can't wait for Donghee this weekend.
Just angry DH in SIEG Fahrenheit suit.1904111_484450961680572_545245826_n.jpg
c: SIEG Fahrenheit FB + HERE 

Guest adikkeluangman

Highlight for  episode 13.
Aunt visit angry DH at hospital. DH send her away.

So no one bother to tell DS-DT-uncles that DH in hospital!!!! I still don't watch full vid yet. 

Wonderful Days | 참 좋은 시절 | 美好时光 - Ep.9 (2014.04.05): http://youtu.be/8Qi7qY9rcww Dongseok runs into Seunghun who's arguing with the woman his father introduced to him. He tries to stop them, but he gets into a fight and end up at the police station. Donghui finds Jeonga at a nail shop in Yeouido and follows her, and he stares at her coldly when he finds out she's met someone and is happy. Dongwon tries to eat rice cake lying down after an argument, but he starts choking.
Just DH being angry.BkdXo0OCUAAhVuL.jpg
Bkdb-EfCUAAs5B8.jpg

Guest adikkeluangman

Video preview for EP14 today.

Video highlights for EP14

DH got home and hug and tease her mom. Aunt watch with envy Of course aunt tricked him and get DH to hug her :-w

Don't tell me DH only got 2 scenes and less than 5 minutes for this episode. Yeay for DH now in hospital wear anymore. Taecyeon scar is so obvious here. That is old scar not while his filming this drama.BkiWF6KCEAAFHys.jpg
BkidSSMCEAA2YHI.jpg
c; okniverse
From KBS World EP10 that aired today.
Wonderful Days | 참 좋은 시절 | 美好时光 - Ep.10 (2014.04.06): http://youtu.be/YmDvZiNo85c Seunghun flips out when he sees Haewon and Dongseok kissing. Myeongsun gets angry when she hears about Dongseok and Haewon, and she takes it out on Soshim by calling her over and making her do the chores. When Yeongchun finds out about this, she rushes over and beats Myeongsun up, and Myeongsun checks herself into the hospital. Dongseok finds out his key witness has gone missing, and he goes to Haewon. And a suspicious black sedan follows them.
BjU9Z9tCMAE_Ur7.jpg
c:okniverse
Taecyeon filming for his running scene in EP6.Bfl7vkcCIAIlELk.jpg
c: kuku141098

*** According to Nielsen Korea, the fourteenth episode of  "Very Good Times" rated 24.9%. This is 2.5% higher than the previous episode but reverted to the same rating as the twelfth episode. Considering the fact that Saturdays had shown lower percentages in comparison to Sundays, the percentage is at a stand-still. "Very Good Times" came in first but previous dramas like "My Husband Got a Family", "My Daughter Seo-yeong", "The Wang Family" and others have records close to 50% so it's not a satisfactory turn out.

source : Hancinema

Guest adikkeluangman

2PM Taecyeon, "Go In Bum Always Gives Me Advice, I'm So Thankful"
2PM's member Taecyeon expressed his thankful heart to Go In Bum.
201404041109779560_533e1467d27eb.jpg
In KBS 2TV "Yeo You Man Man" aired today, Go In Bum and Taecyeon filming for "Wonderful Days" together was shown.

Taecyeon said, "Go In Bum always gives me advice. 'If you do it like this, your accent will sound more natural', 'You can be more abundant in your expressions if you do this', and things like that. I'm so thankful."
He said, "I lack so much but I'm learning so much thanks to him. Please continue to take care of me."
Go In Bum said, "All the kids are nice. Taecyeon and other cast are all such great kids. They get along very well. They don't consider themselves stars or better than others so that's great too."
Internet users who saw this commented, "What a great sight to see", "They must think dearly of each other", etc.
http://www.kpopstarz.com/articles/86738/20140404/2pm-taecyeon-go-in-bum-always-gives-me-advice-im-so-thankful.htm
Happy for Taec, it showed that working with experience and veteran actors helping him a lot in his acting. Maybe I don't mind Big Daddy and DH in more scenes together if it can help Taecyeon to improve his skill.

-----EP13 - time for rant
Too many scenes of DH-HW and MOM-MS-AUNT. I barely watch their scenes and read the recaps here. Only 1-2 scenes of DH-DO-kids and nothing on WJ.
DH-Mom-Aunt; I get it when Aunt want to protect Mom from MS but when dealing with DH, she become totally different. She unconsciously try to tear apart mom and DH. Not that she badmouth mom in front of DH but her act try to one step further of mom. She don't allow mom to visit DH at hospital although both of them already in front of DH room. She also said mom not coming to take DH home when DH released from prison. But we can see mom already on her way to fetch her baby. Aunt also try to put some sense like don't gave DH blanket when he do the tent protest coz aunt want to send the blanket but mom got it first.
Instead of trying being cool and good in front of DH, she acting bad in front of DH. How dare she become jealous of mom when DH do the aegyo stuff with mom. And look how she don't tell the family about DH condition but she can tell DS where is mom going (visit MS).
Poor DH, his family don't come to visit him. How come nobody even noticed he not coming home and pretended that everything goes well. 
Just because DH in pain is everything.BkixWRxCYAAJBgP.jpgc: as tagged

Guest adikkeluangman

EP14 - time to rant.

Yeah, I was right, DH scenes less than 5 minutes in this episode. Can DS stay in the hairstyle with the white jacket in this drama. He looks so mighty fine like that. After DS grab his mom, did mom said something about DH? Coz they pass by DH room. 
Oh, DH every-time he get away from home. The first thing he want to do is meet his mom and eat home food. Every time SH being a good hyung to him, DS will lose the point. Come on writer-nim. Make them be in good term ASAP. Since HW got to know DH was hospitalised, is she gonna tell DS later. 
Actually why mom-DO-aunt cooking look like a feast. It's not look like for a normal dinner. Mom-DO scene made me almost tears. So DH bought parenting books after been released from hospital. So inspiring. The twins pictures on his phone so cute. I hope drama will released it soon. They should have a photo together too. Just like usual selfie between siblings. 
DW should calm down a bit especially when he bossing around his nephew i.e later cousin. Kang Mool much older than him and he tolerate it so much.

I think Taecyeon got drama filming schedule on Monday because he is not with other 2PM members yesterday filming for new episode of Running Man.

His talent for going from one emotion to another, within seconds, is applaud-able.tumblr_n3nokfUnxa1qjgb36o1_250.gif tumblr_n3nokfUnxa1qjgb36o3_250.gif
tumblr_n3nokfUnxa1qjgb36o2_250.gif tumblr_n3nokfUnxa1qjgb36o4_250.gif
c: taecyeon-1

2PM's Ok Taec Yeon originally planned to cast in movie "Son of God"

20140410090414_5345dffe2ecae_1.jpg

It was found out that Ok Taec Yeon was planning to cast in movie 'Son of God.'

Movie 'Son of God' is getting officially released on April 10th, and film distributor Prain Global told that 2PM's Ok Taec Yeon was originally planning to cast in the movie.

'Son of God' is a movie about the life of Jesus Christ.

Ok Taec Yeon is recently casting in channel KBS 2TV's drama, 'Wonderful Days,' and it was found out that he was planning to cast in the film as a main character.

Ok Taec Yeon's handsome face, huge charisma, and his fluent English made him a perfect candidate for the film.

Producer Mark Burnnett and the production team did all that they could do to get Ok Taec Yeon to cast in the film, but Ok Taec Yeon could not because of his schedules.

Meanwhile, 'Son of God' will be officially released today.

/Reporting by Noh I-seul en@starnnews.com

Guest adikkeluangman

^Wow, really. It never revealed before. When was this happening, last year or before? And why the producer want Taec, why not Siwon... So mind boggling right now.
[KBS Wonderful Days] Kindly comforting his sister to showing charismatic biker features! Good things are meant to be seen big. Without watermarks.
10003880_839413339408862_507953462322568
1016955_839413322742197_4193216615541330
1451447_839413329408863_1311012574599632
c: JYP Actors FB