Ok TaecYeon 옥택연 | [Upcoming Drama 2024 "Taereung Zombie Village"]

Admin

itemprop="name"Swoon over these 10 K-pop idols!

Kpop_idols.png

It's a new year, and so let's renew our love of K-pop idols! Here are some of the most swoon-worthy K-pop idols and a few fun facts about them to remind you of your love for them and to help you rededicate yourself to K-pop fandom.

(skipped unrelated.....)

8. 2pm- Taecyeon

Screen_Shot_2015-01-13_at_12.17.15_PM.pn

He originally hoped to be a doctor but became famous through the band 2pm and then through acting in Dream High.  He really enjoys acting and is hoping to get better at the craft and continue doing so.

Which K-pop stars make you swoon, and what is it that you love so much about them? I always love to learn more about the lives of these stars.

source : dramafever

• 2 weeks later...

10 celebrities you'd never have guessed were the same age (Part Two)

Although most idols--all celebrities, even--are known for their vibrant, youthful energy as well as appearance, there are a couple who look even more innocent, cute, and younger than their age ('dongan' / baby face), so it comes as a surprise when a fan finds out their birth date!  On the other hand, there are some who look more mature and refined for their age ('no-an'), giving off a sophisticated and classy vibe that could rub off on their appearance and make them look older than they really are.

Either way, whether it's just one or both in the cases below, these idols below are gorgeous in their own right and are sure to raise some eyebrows for those who never guessed that they were born in the same year!  Check 'em out.

(skipped unrelated.....)

1988 - 2PM's Taecyeon & ZE:A's Siwan

Xiumin_1422054004_88taecyeonsiwan.jpg

Which one was the most surprising to you?

source : allkpop

class="titleNews"Running Man′ Confirms 2PM′s Taecyeon, miss A′s Fei, Shoo, Yeon Jung Hoon and More for Lunar New Year Special

For the upcoming Lunar New Year, the masters of cooking are heading to Running Man.

An SBS Running Man rep told Newsen on February 3, "Seo Woo, miss A′s Fei, Shoo, Yoo Sun, 2PM′s Taecyeon, Kim Sung Ryoung, and Yeon Jung Hoon will be appearing on Running Man′s Lunar New Year special. For two days, from yesterday (February 2) to today (February 3), we′ll be filming in Beolgyo, Thailand, Hong Kong, running in and outisde of Korea."

With such a big holiday as Lunar New Year, Running Man, will split the fixed cast and guests up, allowing them to compete against each other while learning how to cook dishes from different countries.

"The Running Man Lunar New Year special cooking competition is the upgraded version of the 2014 Running Man cooking competition," said the rep. "It looks like it′ll be broadcast on February 15 and February 22."

′Running Man′ Confirms 2PM′s Taecyeon, miss A′s Fei, Shoo, Yeon Jung Hoon and More for  Lunar New Year Special

Running Man stars Yoo Jae Suk, HaHa, Song Ji Hyo, Gary, Kim Jong Kook, Lee Kwang Soo and Ji Seok Jin as they fulfill missions.

Photo Credit: Newsen / enews

itemprop="name"9 Korean coffee chains you know because of your K-drama obsession

It's now almost impossible to watch a K-drama and not see a well-marked coffee shop in the background. Here is a list of some of the most common chains that appear in dramas time and time again. How many of these names do you recognize?

(skipped unrelated...)

7. Tous les Jours (As seen in Dream High)

Dream_High_4uLvdJp.jpg

Dream_High_Coffee.png

Don't you wish your school had a Tous les Jours as your cafeteria? The students in  Dream High sure had some nice lunches!

source : dramafever

class="titleNews"[Photo] 2PM′s Taecyeon, SHINee′s Onew, Go Ara and More Show Support for ′Detective K′

91451285.jpg

2PM′s Taecyeon poses comfortably for the camera

The film Detective K: Secret of the Lost Island held the VIP screening on February 5 at the Megabox theater in COEX, Gangnam-gu.

Photo credit: Newsen / enews

class="content-title"“Roommate” Female Crew Caught Off Guard by Taecyeon’s Morning Visit

“Roommate” Female Crew Caught Off Guard by Taecyeon’s Morning Visit

The ‘bed face’ game was strong when 2PM‘s Taecyeon made a surprise visit on SBS’s “Roommate” and woke up the female members in the share house.

On the episode of “Roommate,” which will be aired on February 10, GOT7‘s Jackson invites his close friend Taecyeon to the share house.

His unexpected morning call surprises the female members, especially because they have no makeup on. In a feeble attempt to hide their plain face, they scurry around the house, doing anything they can to cover up.

Girls’ Generation‘s Sunny, who is known to be good friends with Taecyeon, especially violently reacts to his surprise morning call.

Meanwhile, the Twitter account for “Roommate” revealed pictures of Seo Kang Joon and KARA‘s Youngji wearing aprons with their face caricatured on the front. The caption announced that the two would be experiencing the daily life of a coffee shop worker in the upcoming episode.

young ji seo kang joon

taecyeon surprise

credit : soompi news

class="content-title"Taecyeon Reveals 2PM Is Currently Preparing for New Album and Tour

Taecyeon Reveals 2PM Is Currently Preparing for New Album and Tour

Taecyeon of 2PM recently talked about the plans set out for his group, as well as his own plans for the rest of the year.

On February 10, it was revealed that the 2PM member stated, “In the first half of the year, I plan to focus on promotions with 2PM. We’re currently preparing a new album and tour. Also, the same as last year, I’m thinking of doing acting promotions in the second half of the year. Although nothing has been decided yet, I hope to come across a good production.”

On the topic of appearing on tvN’s variety program “Three Meals a Day” with actor Lee Seo Jin, Taecyeon expressed, “I think it was fun. While it was hard because of the physical labor and working in an environment that I’m not used to, I felt somewhat comforted after seeing the broadcast.”

Are you excited to hear that 2PM’s new album and tour are in the works?

Taecyeon shows domestic side in ‘Roommate’

Taecyeon of the boy band 2PM showed off his domestic skills in the SBS reality show “Roommate” on Tuesday.

The show revolves around celebrities including Sunny of Girls’ Generation who share a house for the show.

(SBS)

In Tuesday’s episode, Taecyeon was invited to help Jackson of the boy band GOT7 prepare breakfast.

He began his day by carefully waking one of his housemates and preparing French toast for the show’s stars.

He then prepared a Korean dish at the request of one of his housemates, and continued to cook and take care of them, showing his domestic side, which he claimed he had hidden even from his family.

(khnews@heraldcorp.com)

class="content-title"2PM’s Taecyeon Generously Cooks and Cleans for “Roommate”

2PM’s Taecyeon Generously Cooks and Cleans for “Roommate”

As he did on “Three Meals a Day,” 2PM’s Taecyeon cooks and works hard during his guest stint on “Roommate.” Though he may grumble, Taecyeon makes sure to finish the work before him and shows his kind nature.

On the February 10 episode of “Roommate,” Taecyeon is a surprise guest after receiving GOT7’s Jackson’s invitation. Jackson is responsible for making breakfast for his roommates, so he asks Taecyeon to come help him. Taecyeon has experience cooking due to his appearance on “Three Meals a Day.”

Taecyeon arrives in the morning and wakes up Lee Gook Joo, who was sleeping in the living room after a night of drinking. Lee Gook Joo is surprised to see Taecyeon and in her flustered state welcomes him with a hoarse voice.

taecyeon lee gook joo roommate

He then starts cooking breakfast, deciding on a simple menu of French toast and scrambled eggs. However Lee Gook Joo asks him to make kimchi stew as well. He says, “I guess I can cook that …” and ends up cooking kimchi stew too.

After breakfast, Taecyeon’s JYP senior labelmate Park Joon Hyung, who likes Taecyeon’s cooking, asks Taecyeon to make kimchi stir-fry. So after cooking everyone breakfast, Taecyeon is left in the kitchen alone, making kimchi stir-fry and a fried egg dish for the roommates to eat later on.

KARA’s Youngji, a fan of Taecyeon, comes in to watch Taecyeon cook and asks, “Do you enjoy cooking?” He answers, “I don’t like cooking. I don’t cook at home and I don’t expect to cook in a lot in the future.” However, he does share that “I made tteokbokki (spicy rice cakes) for the 2PM members once.” Youngji doesn’t hesitate to ask, “Then next time, make tteokbokki for us.”

taecyeon roommate 2

After he finishes cooking, he hangs out with his friend Sunny from Girls’ Generation in the living room. She says to him, “Are you all done? You really did a great job.” But when Taecyeon mentions the house is messy, Sunny replies, “Then clean up and go.” Unsurprisingly, Taecyeon ends up cleaning up the house as well.

taecyeon roommate 3

While he grumbles as he works, similar to his “Three Meals a Day” hyung Lee Seo Jin, Taecyeon turns out to be a kind man who can’t turn down others’ requests.

Guest adikkeluangman

150210 From dramajungeun Instagram Caption : #InstaSize 현회사를 정리하는 시점에 문득 떠오른 #참좋은시절 #일본프로모션 #윤여정 선생님을 비롯한 참좋은 사람들 많이 만났던 2014년 11월 #추억스타그램B9uDPqpCcAEGzwb.jpg
during the premium event in Japan, mom and Donghee.

February 15, 2015
2PM’s Taecyeon Shares on Ending ‘Three Meals,’ Plans for 2015 and More
CJ E&M enewsWorld Choi Shin Ae  Translation Credit : Yeawon Jung

2PM’s Taecyeon opened up about variety program Three Meals.
The February issue of hallyu magazine Kwave released Taecyeon’s photoshoot featuring stylish and eye catching fashion.
A year after decorating the March issue in 2014, the 2PM member made the cover of the February 2015 issue of Kwave.
In the photoshoot with a simple and sophisticated style and a classic and sentimental concept, Taecyeon appeared more prudent and manly. For the photos bright and cheerful concept, he used fancy and unique eyewear as the accent, presenting his outstanding fashion sense.
87140002.jpg
In the interview that followed the photoshoot, Taecyeon shared on wrapping up tvN’s Three Meals, which became one of the most popular variety shows in Korea. 
Taecyeon said, “I think it was fun. It was difficult since I had to engage in a lot of physical labor and live in an unfamiliar environment but I was comforted when I watched the broadcast.”87140004.jpg
When asked about his plans for 2015 as a singer and an actor, Taecyeon said, “I will be focusing on promoting as 2PM in the first half of this year. I’m currently preparing for an album as well as a tour. Like last year, I’m planning to act in the later half of the year. Nothing has been decided on yet, but I would like to come across a good project.”

Taecyeon’s photoshoot will be included in the Feburary issue of Kwave.
Photo credit: KCulture, Kwave

• Like 1

class="content-title"2PM’s Taecyeon and miss A’s Fei Among Guests for “Running Man” Lunar New Year Special

2PM’s Taecyeon and miss A’s Fei Among Guests for “Running Man” Lunar New Year Special

The upcoming “Running Man” Lunar New Year special boasts an impressive guest list that will engage in a cooking battle.

“Running Man’s” 2015 Lunar New Year cooking battle will feature several guests, including actors Kim Sung Ryung (“Heirs”), Yoo Sun (“My Too Perfect Sons”), Yeon Jung Hoon (“East of Eden”), and Seo Woo (“Cinderella’s Sister”) as well as singers Shoo from S.E.S, Fei from miss A, and Taecyeon from 2PM.

The guests were paired up with “Running Man” members and went all over Korea, some visiting locales by the sea while others journey to a white, snowy mountainside. They even visited Thailand and Hong Kong, making this a very special race.

This is the first cooking battle on “Running Man” in a year. To take part in the cooking contest, members and guests needed to secure an invitation to the battle through a race.

Yeon Jung Hoon, who hasn’t been seen by Korean audiences in a while, was drenched in sweat soon after the race started. He made everyone laugh by saying, “I didn’t realize ‘Running Man’ was going to be so intense. If I knew it was going to be like this, I wouldn’t have got my hair and makeup done.”

The “Running Man” Lunar New Year cooking battle special will air on February 15.

class="postitle"taecyeon makes french toast @ roommate

taec

Taecyeon dropped by Roommate to help label mate Jackson make breakfast for his roomies. One thing I’ve noticed about Taecyeon – he’s rarely bleary-eyed even when he’s super sleepy or tired. His eyes are perennially bright and alert. Anyway, haven’t heard Taec converse in English for the longest time – always welcome. Adore his easy-going nature and Guk Joo is a scream. Hahahaha. Going gaga over how Taec cracks eggs with one hand. I do watch Roommate still from time to time and the second season isn’t that bad too. The girls are tons livelier and Jackson is so entertaining.

credit to uploader / https://breathlesssurvival.wordpress.com/2015/02/13/taecyeon-makes-french-toast-roommate/

For Your Viewing Pleasure: Love Is In The Air

Welcome back to For Your Viewing Pleasure, where we take the time out of the week to share some of the most recent fashion-forward photos tied to the K-pop landscape.

February is the month of love, with Valentine’s Day having passed just a few days ago. To embrace the spirit of romance, let’s take a look at some of the photoshoots which are positively fairytale-like. We probably wouldn’t mind having one of them as our Valentine’s Day present!

(skipped unrelated.....)

Taecyeon (2pm) | K Wave

20150215_seoulbeats_taecyeon

source : seoulbeats

class="single__title entry-title"Buzzfeed posts hilarious video of Americans pronouncing K-Pop idols’ names

Popular website Buzzfeed released a video on February 22nd that featured multiple Americans as they tried to pronounce the full names of various K-Pop idols and the results were amusing. A fluent Korean speaker pronounced the name for the participants as well who, in turn, attempted to copy the unique syllables.

Buzzfeed included some of the hottest idols such as 2PM’s Ok Taecyeon, world sensation PSY (although they used his full name, Park Jae Sang), SHINee’s Kim Jonghyun, Rain (Jung Ji Hoon), Super Junior’s Kim Heechul, Miss A’s Suzy, EXO’s Chanyeol, and more!

Some of the guests were able to pronounce the names quite accurately. However, one participant mistakenly said “Kim Jong Un” when faced with SHINee’s Kim Jonghyun, while another felt betrayed, knowing that PSY’s real name was not PSY. Some even began to sneak in silent J‘s in Rain’s name although Heechul’s “chul” and Chanyeol’s “yeol” syllable proved to be the most challenging.

It’s funny to see K-Pop idols from a different perspective even if it’s just the pronunciation of names. Check out the video below!

source : koreaboo

class="entry-title" itemprop="headline"Top 10 Famous and Most Handsome Korean Actors In 2015

Korea is a popular entertainment hub, liked for the thrilling movies, sitcoms, and television dramas that its actors have produced over the years. It also has delicious cuisine, a loving population, and is currently home to some of the most handsome men in East Asia. Judging by their physical looks, charm, personality, and fame, here are our picks for the top 10 famous and most handsome Korean actors in 2015:

(skipped unrelated.....)

3. Taecyeon

Taecyeon

Born OK Taec-Yeon, Taecyeon is a famous South Korean actor who first came to the limelight as a rapper in a renowned Korean Boy Band called 2PM. His, stellar looks, charisma, and ability to stir audiences on stage brought his fame and fortune, and opened the door for the successful acting career that he enjoys to date. He has acted in several Korean dramas, the most popular ones being Cinderella, Who are You (2013), Marriage Blue (2013), and Wonderful Days (2014). Taecyeon is also a renowned model and entrepreneur.

source : http://www.producttop10.com/top-10-famous-and-most-handsome-korean-actors/

Taecyeon features in Arena magazine, ahead of band tours

(Arena magazine)

(Arena magazine)

Men's fashion magazine Arena on Monday released photos online of K-pop singer Taecyeon, featured in its March issue.

The 26-year-old, who is currently working on an upcoming album and concert tour with boy band 2PM, appears introspective and reflective in the photos.

The K-pop idol, who debuted with 2PM in 2008, revealed earlier this month that he plans to focus on band activities in the first half of the year and on acting in the second half.

2PM recently topped Japanese charts with their J-pop single "Guilty Love," released in January.

Fans can read the full article with the K-pop singer in Arena’s March issue, currently on newsstands in Korea.

By Yoon Sarah (sarah356@heraldcorp.com)

12 more ships you wish were real

http://static1.allkpop.com/upload/2015/02/af_org/Taecyeon-CL-Dara-Eunji-G-Dragon-Jonghyun-Chanyeol-Krystal-Amber-Sunggyu-Woohyun-Hoya-youngji-Eunji-Onew-Jonghyun-Key-YoonA-Seo-In-Guk-Song-Ji-Hyo-Gary-lee-jong-suk-kim-woo-bin-jackson_1424909451_af_org.jpg

K-Pop fans don't just fangirl over idols. They fangirl over ships and OTPs. "Ships," short for relationship, or "OTPs," an acronym for "one true pairings," refer to romantic pairings, either real or fictional. And as much as the K-Pop world is full of actual couples, slowly coming out of hiding one by one, there are many, many more fictional couples with their own fans and fan clubs.

Last time, we brought you '11 ships you wish were real.' Now, we bring you '12 MORE ships you wish were real,' because there's just too many awesome OTPs that can't go unmentioned. Check it out!

(skipped unrelated.....)

Taecyoon: Taecyeon x YoonA

Onew_1424908316_7.jpg

Once upon a time, 2PM's Taecyeon and Girls' Generation's YoonA were a media favorite. Constantly paired together via collaboration stages and variety shows, it seemed as if the world thought the two were simply meant to be. And who could blame that logic? With YoonA's unmatched beauty and Taecyeon's beastly good looks, these two made up a 'Beauty and the Beast' type of couple--mixing femininity and ultimate manliness to create a sexy union and a hot topic.

source : allkpop