Ok TaecYeon 옥택연 | [Upcoming Drama 2024 "Taereung Zombie Village"]

Admin

"Very Good Times" barely makes first place

photo437227.jpg

"Very Good Times" stayed in first place.

According to Nielsen Korea, the twenty-sixth episode of KBS 2TV drama "Very Good Times" rated 26.3%.

This is 5.6% more than the twenty-fifth episode on the 17th, making it come first out of the 3 broadcasting stations.

However, "Very Good Times" has slowed down a little compared to the first half of the start. The Saturday percentage shows the percentage as low as the early 20's, barely hanging on there.

(skipped unrelated.....)

Source : news.nate.com/view/20...

Translation : Hancinema

Guest adikkeluangman

From KBSWorld TV: Wonderful Days | 참 좋은 시절 | 美好时光 - Ep.21 (2014.05.17)The family feels flustered after hearing about what happened at Dongok's accident from their grandfather. Donghui gets angry and pushes his grandfather for more answers. Meanwhile, Dongseok goes to meet Oh Chisu to deal with his threats, and despite his family's objections, the love Dongseok and Haewon feel for each other becomes even stronger. 
From KBS World : Wonderful Days | 참 좋은 시절 | 美好时光 - Ep.22 (2014.05.18):Haewon thanks Soshim, but Soshim's family is bewildered because they don't know why. Donghui goes to the father's day and runs into Mari. Meanwhile, Haewon visits Dongseok's home to say hello to his family formally, and Dongtak and Haeju also plan to announce their relationship. 
Just DH pouting after being caught by his kid. [c]BmzVL7RCEAIm4KT.jpg:largeJust DH sleeping in his mom room like nobody business. Bmtr5oJCMAAI1Dc.jpg

Because DH is always good in cheer up his sister. Love this twins. Sorry DS.  [c]BmuM4k7CUAAH-lp.jpg

Guest adikkeluangman

Just DH being adorable. I want this hair back. [c]image image
image image
image image140426 Gyeonju♥ Charismatic Taecyeon ~!!! [c] Looks like it from the his car accident scene.imageWhat present do you want for the Coming of Age Day celebration? From LSJ, TY and NEPA. [c]image

Guest adikkeluangman

140524 Video Preview for EP27http://youtu.be/AxbJgXzyee8 Added one more DH scene talking with YC in his room.
Highlight videos for EP27 Taec focus... Every clip got Papa Kang!!! Where is DH or the kids?
[x] Papa Kang is back and YC recognise him. DS don’t want to greet him properly of course since he never remember him. DH asked Papa Kang whether he recognised YC. He don’t remember. DH left.[x] SS-PapaKang-YC bizarre love triangle. DH go out from his room. Papa Kang asked who is him. YC told him that DH is his maknae son. DH grab YC out from the house.

My so no first impression/recap for EP27. Taec cut only.

Papa Kang is back and YC recognise him. DS don’t want to greet him properly of course since he never remember him. DH asked Papa Kang whether he recognised YC. He don’t remember. DH said. I told you so to YC. He left and went to a park. YC called him but he don't picked up. He checked his jacket pocket and take a bunch of chocolate wrapper...Then, he called Guksu. Talking about apologize or something.

Next morning, he walked back home and saw DJ-DW going to school. He asked them, "Are you going to school?" grabbed and hug them tight... D'AWWWW He asked them to say, have a good day, dad etc... while the kids wriggle their way out. Appa told them to be good in school before let them go. DJ said she want to see mom. DW want to know what kind of person is mom. Appa don't reply. He got in the house, to his room and saw YC clean up his room. YC told DH that Papa Kang sleep in uncles room and beg him to greet Papa Kang formally as his youngest son. He refused, grab his blanket and go to sleep.
DH wake up after the commotion outside his room. Papa Kang asked who is he? He said nobody (?). YC blurted out that DH is TS youngest son and it's YC. LOL TS asked SS back. When he got another son. DH grab YC out and said to her. He is SS youngest son. One more time, she upset his mom. DH will kick YC out. 
DH at a convenience shop and called Mari for a meet up. DH wait in room. Mari came and asked if something happened to the kids. DH said, the kids want to meet their mom so what to do? MR said the kids are good kids and will understand if he explain or whatever it is. Mari gave out her hand and DH gave her candy... 
Preview... DH and Guksu in DH room both of them wearing suits and suddenly the kids came. They thought DH will set up the date for them meeting mom. DH-Mari at school yard, DH cover MR when the ball coming towards them...

The song and lyrics translation when DH at the convenience shop.G-DRAGON - 삐딱하게 (CROOKED) M/V
Tonight, I’ll be crookedLeave me aloneI was alone anywayI have no one, everything is meaninglessTake away the sugar-coated comfortTonight, I’ll be crookedI scream and get dizzyI vent out of boredom to other couples
[c] DH caps 1BoZnwj6IMAAQcDs.jpg[c] Because DH appa is the bestBoZqC7HIAAALUGj.jpg[c] DH-ssi. How can you looks so good after spent night outside. There is no different here.BoZzVdmIUAAdFua.jpg

Guest adikkeluangman

Highlight videos for ep28. 

[x] DT bring drunk Papa home, met with DH on the way. He gave warn to him not to hut mom (?). DH called JA but it voicemail said the kids want to meet her. She the bad person etc etc.
[x] DS-DH bromance or not… D’AWWWWW DS saw DH lying on the bench outside the delivery lady shop. He asked why DH don’t sleep in the room. He said that old man. Then he lie himself next to DH. HW sleeping in one room with her mom-HJ. Next morning, those bros still sleeping there and YC wake them up. YC ask DH to go back instead he walk away. DS follow him. Writer nim- we got few bromance between DS-DH already. We need DO-DS twin bonding now.
[x] MR met DH in the park. He put his jacket on MR lap. bla-bla. kids want to meet mom. She gave her opinion. The ball get through them, DH take cover for MR DH talk to the kids. MR is awestruck. 
[x] DO-WJ in health center another lunch date. DO talk about her dad and called WJ by his name. She asked why WJ want to meet her. LOL. WJ mumbled that he miss her but he cover up say he want to meet her cos he want to show the website. He got his face near DO and got hot and bothered by it. DH and Guksu eating ramen in DH room talking about internet searching for people(?).The product placement is so genius. This is so original idea to put website like that.
[x] DH surprise hug made Mari shocked. Beside that, isn't that her skirt is too short. I mean you meet DH as a teacher not GF etc etc. Girl, what are you doing. The eyebag is so obvious compared to Taecyeon. 
My so not first impression/recap for last episode.

Uncles, mom, YC on the table prep food for restaurant when YC talked about TS. DH came in and stated that he will not acknowledge TS etc etc and he is SS youngest son. DT bring drunk Papa home, met with DH on the way. He gave warn to him not to disturb mom (?). DH called JA but it voicemail said the kids want to meet her. She the bad person etc etc.
DS-DH bromance or not… D’AWWWWW DS saw DH lying on the bench outside the delivery lady shop. He asked why DH don’t sleep in the room. He said that old man. Then he lie himself next to DH. Next morning, those bros still sleeping there and YC wake them up. YC ask DH to go back for breakfast instead he walk away. DS follow him. 
They eating breakfast at restaurant. Both of them walk back when TS runaway from the lender and he saw them. TS told money lender that both of them are their sons but DS-DH ignored and walk away. LOL.
DH and Guksu eating ramen and his room when his kids walk in. DJ get angry watching them eating ramen-kimbap-egg. GS tried to give DW eggs but DJ stop him. DJ demand to have JA phone no to meet her but DH tried to buy some time. At last, he called her in front of the kids. JA answered and DH tried to cover up by said JA in US. etc etc. DJ not satisfied with the answer...
omagad, this is so similar when DH met JA and she reject him scene. The different is he saw the kids expression instead of calling them.
MR met DH in the park. He put his jacket on MR lap. bla-bla. kids want to meet mom. She gave her opinion. The ball get through them, DH take cover for MR DH talk to the kids. MR is awestruck

Translation from Taec cuts in KBS Entertainment Weekly:
what are people's reactions to your role on wonderful days? Taec: when an ahjumma sees me, she will ask if I am the twin's dad and I will reply yes. They added: oh you are good at acting~ but she seems to not know that I am a singer. 
was it difficult to take on the role of a father? Taec: I tried thinking from a parent's point of view. How they would feel if put in the same situation. I thought about it twice and kind of got the feeling. c: pillarofsalt

When DH put his jacket on Mari lap, I know I had watched similar thing before.

READWATCH. It was 3 years ago and the hair styles also is the same. WAE... He is such a perfect gentleman. Now I'm not sure if it on script or he do adlib. 
20110830_2pm_perfume.jpg

[c] Late screen caps by fans. I wonder if they went to Japan for 2PM solo member event yesterday. BofAIPiIMAASNvY.jpg[x] Black and white.BofMN1zCIAAUmP1.jpg
[x]Boe-lmNIcAAYnUU.jpg

KBS "Very Good Times" 27.5%, "Jeong Do-jeon" 17.6%

photo439228.jpg

According to Nielsen Korea, KBS 2TV weekend drama "Very Good Times" rated 27.5% this weekend. This is 5.5% higher than the previous episode. KBS 1TV weekend drama "Jeong Do-jeon" climbed 1.4% higher than the previous episode which was 16.2%.

(skipped unrelated.....)

Source : news.nate.com/view/20...

Guest adikkeluangman

From KBS World TV : Wonderful Days | 참 좋은 시절 | 美好时光 - Ep.23 (2014.05.24)Dongseok gets investigated by the prosecutors' office, and the police show up at Haewon's house. But Haewon and Dongseok have a nice time with Dongseok's family. Dongseok leaves his house with Haewon, and detectives show up in front of them.
From KBS World TV Wonderful Days | 참 좋은 시절 | 美好时光 - Ep.24 (2014.05.25): Dongseok's grandfather insists Haewon to visit him, but the family acts very cold to her. Dongseok tries to defend her but almost gets into a fight with Dongtak. Seunghun gets emitted to a mental hospital, but Donghui rescues him. Dongseok gets stabbed while trying to help Donghui. 
And Taecyeon will go to BaekSang Arts Awards 2014 today. He nominated for “Male Popularity Award” at 50th Paeksang Arts Awards in Movie (Marriage Blue) Male and TV (Wonderful Day) Male categories. Since this is fan voting, I don't think he will win. If he got top 10 it's ok by me.
[c] Two more episodes before oppa-ya left the show.BnRiaiiCMAAB9La.jpg
[c] Because we need few moment with oppa-yaBnXAuX4CIAAnP4D.jpg[c] I noticed that DH will hug his kids like this. DJ on his right and DW on his left.BnXErDYCUAEQ9KJ.png
Congratulations to Japan to win the Thomas Cup for the first time.

Guest adikkeluangman

Taecyeon went to Baeksang Arts Award yesterday. Although he didn't win the popularity contest for both his drama and movie but he become the presenter for Best Rookie Male Award for Movie and announced the winner Kim Soo Hyun. Oh my Dream High drama feels. He looks good yesterday although he just got back from Japan earlier.

#2PM @taeccool Today at 18:20(KST)! You can watch Taecyeon at JTBC <The 50th Baeksang Awards>! pic.twitter.com/A9Xb6BvP5y

— 2PM (@follow_2PM)

May 27, 2014

Guest adikkeluangman

Taecyeon fans OKUNION are planning to do fans support for this drama. Not sure when they will proceed.

[OKUNION] It is for Taec's drama support&msg book that are ready to go. Anxiously await support date, so stay tuned~♥pic.twitter.com/RjYrIMM0mZ

— 옥택연합 (@okunion) 

May 11, 2014

Guest adikkeluangman

TY will be guesting in MBC I Live Alone with Lee Seo Jin and Ryu Seung Su visiting Wonderful Days co-star Kim Kyung Kyu house.

#2PM @taeccool 오늘밤 11시20분에 방송되는 MBC'나 혼자 산다'에 택연이 출연합니다!본방사수는 으리! Today at 23:20(KST)!You can watch Taecyeon at MBC'I Live alone'! #택연은혼자안산다

— 2PM (@follow_2PM)

May 30, 2014

Guest adikkeluangman

[x] Maybe this is just coincident. New product that is a lunch box under OKCAT brand got Wonderful Days wording on the cover. Don't know if this one of the strategic marketing planning by Ok-Sajang for his line. For more OKCAT product, visit HERE.Bn9zL6mIIAAwSXd.jpg
[x] 140426 Gyeonju. Just cute and smiling DH with the hairpin. Looks like he getting ready for the health centre scene. The filming schedule must be hectic on that day. School, this one.BoXigzsCAAAfh4H.jpg
[c] TY in KBS Entertainment Weekly and he thinks nowadays he is more famous as a twins father than as a singer. WATCH THIS HERE. Why embed not working... why...BoZwl6hIIAAoHg7.jpg

Guest adikkeluangman

140531 Video Preview for EP 29 in HD

Highlight videos for episode 29.
[x] DJ knew the identity of her mom. DH at his room when DJ came in. She asked DH sweetly to buy her food. DH left. She saw DH phone and search for JA number. She called and JA answered. How dare u call me and talk about kids etc etc. DJ heard and cried. Meanwhile DH outside buying food for her.. POOR KID. Yet she so clever to trick DH like that.
[x] DS-Dad confrontation. Why did you come back to the house? DH-Dad argue while YC tried to stop them. DH said something about YC-SS. DS-HW got back home and SS-DO also came out. Dad try to hit DH and DS stop him. DH left and round two dad with DS.
[x] DH met MR at school and asked how to solve twins mom problem. Mari don't want to help so DH want to left but she hold his shirt and said sorry. So they practiced script for Mari to said in the phone.
DH recap for last episode. Not many scene and not long enough this time...

DH met Guksu on the way to school. He asked what's it all about but GS brush him off and walk off. DH met MR at school and asked how to solve twins mom problem. Mari don't want to help so DH want to left but she hold his shirt and said sorry. So they practiced script for Mari to said in the phone. DH not satisfied because it's too sad. DH asked her to speak in satoori and teach her. Later DH fall asleep on the desk and Mari stared at him closely. Damn u camera, focus on TY best feature. There a tear from DH eyes and she want to wipe it but DH woke up and she got hiccup. 
DH back at home and got message from MR, he want to reply but DJ come in. She asked DH sweetly to buy her food. DH was so happy that DJ talk to him and left the room but left his phone. She saw DH phone on table and search for JA number. She called and JA answered. How dare u call me and talk about kids etc etc. DJ heard and cried. Meanwhile DH outside buying food for her.. POOR KID. Yet she so clever to trick DH like that.
DH got back and saw his phone on table. Outside, Dad met DJ-DW but YC send them to DT room. DH-Dad argue while YC tried to stop them. DH said something about YC-SS. DS-HW got back home and SS-DO also came out. Dad try to hit DH and DS stop him. DH left and round two dad with DS.
PREVIEW.At the park, DJ called DH dad when she saw him talking with women. DH smiled at her. I think she called JA-Mari again on DH phone and asked about mom name. Poor Mari.

[c] DH-MR Romance Chemistry game up. Bo930ItIcAAsRlZ.jpg

[c] Kang DongHeeBo9pdkpIcAAdjyA.jpg

"Very Good Times", will it be able to break the record?

photo442616.jpg

The viewing percentage for the KBS 2TV drama "Very Good Times" is in a standstill.

According to Nielsen Korea, the thirtieth episode of the drama rated 26.7%. This is 3.7% more than the previous episode.

However, "Very Good Times" hasn't been able to progress from its record high of 30.3% on the second episode.

"Very Good Times" warmed everyone up with family stories instead of the extreme, but the percentage isn't going anywhere. The numbers aren't changing despite some added spice on the story with Kang Dong-seok's (Lee Seo-jin) father Kang Tae-sup (Kim Yeong-cheol).

Meanwhile, MBC weekend drama "Jang Bo-ri Is Here!" rated 14.0%, "Hotel King" 9.7%, SBS "Good Day" 7.1%, "Angel Eyes" 8.1% and KBS 1TV "Jeong Do-jeon" rated 17.8%.

Source : movie.daum.net/movied...

June 2, 2014
'Wonderful Days' Ok Taec Yeon drops photos taken with his kids
Source: STARN News 
20140602100240_538bcd3028858_1.jpg
Ok Taec Yeon revealed photos taken with Hong Hwa Ri and Choi Kwon Soo.

Ok Taec Yeon is recently casting in channel KBS' weekend drama, 'Wonderful Days', as Kang Dong Hee, and he dropped photos taken with Hwang Hwa Ri and Choi Kwon Soo, who're casting as his children.
In the photos, the three are showing lovely poses at the camera.
One of the photos shows Ok Taec Yeon is hugging both kids in his arms, and another cut shows Hong Hwa Ri and Choi Kwon Soo hanging on his arms.
Ok Taec Yeon is almost looking like the two kids' actual father, and many viewers and fans are showing huge reactions.
The photos seem to be showing the reason of the perfect chemistry that they show in the drama as well.
Meanwhile, 'Wonderful Days' airs on every Saturday and Sunday at 7:55 PM.
/Reporting by Kim Dong-Joo en@starnnews.com

• Like 1

Guest adikkeluangman

Taecyeon: Highlight videos for EP30
[x] DS-DH at the park. DS ask DH have eaten? But DH brushed him off and walk away… What happening… Or DS try to comfort DH.[x] DJ yell appa at DH at the park. They ate ice-cream on the bench and she asked to talk to JA. MR was surprised with the call and try to cover up. DJ know that is not JA and mad at DH again.[x] Twins at DH room, they asked DH to call mom/MR. DJ talk to her first and then storm out of the room. After that, DW talk to her. MR said sorry while crying and DW also cried. But MR room looks the biggest of all.

Since I’m so biased like that, my rant/recap/spoiler for TY cuts EP30.

After DH fight with dad, he went to the park to cool off. Didn’t the kids will hear them fighting like that. DS met DH at the park and asked him whether he want to drink. eat or anything. Just a hyung want to comfort his maknae dongsaeng.  DH stand up and start to walk. DS asked where he want to go, DH replied something about mom and then DS chuckled.

Next day, Twins at DH room, they asked DH to call mom/MR. DJ talk to her first and then storm out of the room and went to bathroom to wash her (crying) face. After that, DW talk to her. MR said sorry while crying and DW also cried. But MR room looks the biggest of all. DH-MR should come out with better plan or at least cover those basic things like mom name, job, reason etc etc. Argh…
After that, DH went out from his room, saw everyone gather at the courtyard. Mom took a broom and hit dad hard. 
DJ saw DH talking with girls at the park and yell appa!. They ate ice-cream on the bench and she asked to talk to JA. Then DJ call DH…. Mr. KDH-sshi. MR was surprised with the call and try to cover up. DJ know that she is not JA when she ask what is mom name and MR stumbled to answer. DJ get mad at DH again.
At home, DH went to DJ room and saw she is lying to sleep and she don’t want to look at DH. He walk back and heard YC sing in the kitchen while drank soju. YC tried to hide the bottle and DH snickered at her. He asked YC to sit and drink soju. He said he couldn’t open his mind to call YC mom.
AND…. NO PREVIEW FOR DH…. WTH…. 

[c] DH appa........ oh his hair. :((BpDCQ3mIAAA58Ma.jpg:large[c] Appa!!!!
BpC0F6bIUAAXLiL.jpgc] OMG, why are you like this... Argh, dimples.BpC3XFhIcAAZID6.jpg

Guest adikkeluangman

2PM’s Taecyeon Takes Cute Pictures with the Twins of “Wonderful Days”
2PM’s Ok Taecyeon recently revealed cute pictures he took with the twins of “Wonderful Days.”
On June 2, Ok Taecyeon revealed the pictures through his agency JYP Entertainment. He is currently acting with Hong Hwa Ri and Choi Kwon Soo in KBS’s drama, “Wonderful Days.”
Within the pictures, the three actors are either seen doing the same pose and making amusing facial expressions or hugging the children, showing his affection for them. Also, the children are seen hanging from his arms, showing how close they are.
Meanwhile, in the episode that was aired on June 1, Dong Joo, played by Hong Hwa Ri, called Kang Dong Hee, played by Ok Taecyeon, “Dad,” which gained a lot of attention. Many viewers are wondering what kind of family will be shown by Dong Hee, Dong Joo, and Dong Won( played by Choi Kwon Soo).
“Wonderful Days” is currently being aired every Saturday and Sunday. 
http://www.soompi.com/2014/06/02/2pms-taecyeon-takes-cute-pictures-with-the-twins-of-wonderful-days/#.U46NNZSSxc8