Ok TaecYeon 옥택연 | [Upcoming Drama 2024 "Taereung Zombie Village"]

Admin

"Very Good Times" Lee Seo-jin and Taecyeon reunite in 15 years

photo399349.jpg

The new KBS 2TV drama "Very Good Times" revealed pictures of Taecyeon and Lee Seo-jin.

Lee Seo-jin and Taecyeon take on the role of arrogant and bad tempered prosecutor Kang Dong-seok and his brother Kang Dong-hee, a hot-tempered owner of a lender company.

In the pictures, Lee Seo-jin and Taecyeon are glaring at each other, while Lee Seo-jin is holding onto Kim Hee-seon's arm tightly.

They seem to be fighting over a woman.

Netwicks claims, "The two actors' were impressive with their eyes alone. They are working hard in this cold weather so we hope everyone enjoys it".

Source : www.fnnews.com/newsvi...

Translation : Hancinema

Guest adikkeluangman

The second teaser of Taecyeon and Joo-Hyung's KBS '참 좋은 시절' is out~ 

드디어 곡완성ㅋ 곡작업하랴 곡피칭피피티만드랴 연기하랴 대본외우랴 일본공연하랴 몸이 세개정도있었으면 하곤 했지만 어쨋든 이제 결정날테니ㅋㅋㅋ 타이틀이 되건 수록곡이 되건 아예 안들어가건 이제 동희한테 집중해야지~ pic.twitter.com/lw4aebLpJB

— taec yeon ok (@taeccool)

February 6, 2014

***I wonder what was this tweet all about, huh? :(

class="content-title"Taecyeon Warns Netizens Posting Sexually Harassing Comments That He Won’t Go Easy on Them

Taecyeon Warns Netizens Posting Sexually Harassing Comments That He Won’t Go Easy on Them

Yikes!

Sounds like 2PM‘s Taecyeon is really ticked off. 

The star took to his Twitter to let off some steam. “After holding back time and again, I can’t take it anymore. Don’t even request any favorable treatment. You won’t be getting it,” he said. 

It appears that two individuals are responsible for upsetting Taecyeon with their inappropriate comments on his Twitter. A previous tweet by Taecyeon read, “I’ll sue both of you. I’ll make an example out of you.”

According to media outlets, the comments these individuals posted on his Twitter can be best described as sexual harassment in nature, often targeting him with their careless and crude remarks. 

Taecyeon’s agency is currently looking into the entire issue. In the past, JYP has taken legal action on netizens who have sexually harassed their artists, as in the case of miss A’s Suzy

Screen Shot 2014-02-09 at 2.48.42 PM

credit : soompi news

Guest adikkeluangman

Lee Seo Jin talked about Ok Taec Yeon's drinking limit

Lee Seo Jin and Ok Tac Yeon, who are casting in a new drama together, appeared on KBS 2TV 'Entertainment Weekly' for an interview.

Lee Seo Jin said, "Taec Yeon drink a lot. I once had a drink with Seugn Gi, and he was a huge drinker as well, but then, Taec Yeon drank even more."

Then, Kim Tae Jin said, "But, he should have a limit, too," and Lee Seo Jin said, "Kim Hee Sun and I lost consciousness while drinking with him."

The reporter asked Ok Taec Yeon for a confirmation, and Taec Yeon showed shy look.

Source.

'2PM's Taecyeon is a big drinker'

20140209000315_0.jpg

Actor Lee Seo-jin has revealed that Taecyeon, a member of K-pop idol group 2PM, is an extremely heavy drinker.

Lee talked about the singer’s drinking capacity during an interview with the KBS program “Entertainment Weekly,” which aired on Saturday.

“We recently had a boozy gathering with actress Kim Hee-seon. And I and Kim were knocked down by Taecyeon, who drinks really well,” Lee said. Lee and Kim are co-starring on the MBC-TV drama “Wonderful Days,” which touches on the values of family, the greatness of love, the importance of neighbors and human warmth. The drama is set to premiere on Feb. 22.

Lee added that every day is getting harder since he grew a year older, which made audience members laugh.

By Ock Hyun-ju, Intern reporter (laeticia.ock@heraldcorp.com)

class="title"Taecyeon for Sieg Fahrenheit - Lots of pics
2PM's rapper, Taecyeon seems like he will be having a busy 2014 since he has been picked as the new exclusive model for men's casual fashion brand 'Sieg Fahrenheit' beginning in spring of next year.
'Sieg Farenheit's business manager, Lee Sang Jin stated, "We chose him as our exclusive model because we decided he was the most appropriate model who could best portray the image of the passionate man that 'Sieg Fahrenheit' seeks."
It seems the fashion brand has made the right choice due to the fact that Taecyeon is tall, dark and handsome, will precisely fit well with the clothes being modeled. At the beginning of spring of 2014, 'Seig Fahrenheit' and Taecyeon will start a comprehensive state of marketing, making various promotions and advertisements. Taecyeon has already taken part in photo shoots for the 2014 Summer/Spring catalogue and paper advertisements just this December.

49465_original.jpg

tumblr_n0aiz6fHYZ1rph75io6_1280
S01_32686
1658153_461879290604406_62442502_o

tumblr_n09pk3PDMV1rph75io1_500
tumblr_n09pcad5PV1rph75io4_1280
tumblr_n09pcad5PV1rph75io3_500
tumblr_n09pcad5PV1rph75io2_500
tumblr_n09pk3PDMV1rph75io8_500
tumblr_n09pk3PDMV1rph75io6_500
tumblr_n09pk3PDMV1rph75io5_500
tumblr_n09pk3PDMV1rph75io4_500
tumblr_n09pk3PDMV1rph75io3_500
tumblr_n09pk3PDMV1rph75io2_500
tumblr_n09pcad5PV1rph75io7_500
tumblr_n09pcad5PV1rph75io6_500
tumblr_n09pcad5PV1rph75io5_500
tumblr_n09pcad5PV1rph75io1_500

tumblr_n0aiz6fHYZ1rph75io2_500
tumblr_n0aiz6fHYZ1rph75io1_500
SiegFahrenheit site SiegFahrenheit FB SiegFahrenheit blog
tumblr_n0864gYABQ1rwwf06o1_400.gif

source : Omona they didn't

• Like 1

Taec-yeon to sue harassers

Feb 11,2014

Article.aspx?aid=2984709&cloc=joongangda0

10212635.jpg

Ok Taec-yeon
Ok Taec-yeon of the Korean boy band 2pm said that he is going to file a lawsuit against anonymous Internet users who have been harassing him through social media.

“I cannot take it any longer. Don’t expect mercy from me,” said the singer through his Twitter account on Sunday.

Ok’s agency, JYP Entertainment, said yesterday they would respect the singer’s stance and follow him through the legal procedure process.

“The perpetrators have continually attacked the singer for a long time,” said a spokesman at JYP Entertainment. “We’ve heard that they sent a statement of apology to the singer, but we are still going to pursue strong action.”

The online commenters allegedly posted sexually offensive insults to the singer’s Twitter account for everyone to see. They also used various celebrities’ photos as their Twitter identity.

In the past, JYP has filed a few lawsuits against Internet users who posted fake sexual photos of Suzy from the group Miss A and sent obscene messages to So-hee, a former member of the group Wonder Girls.

By Jin Eun-soo, contributing writer

credit : JoongAngDaily

Guest adikkeluangman

KBS Entertainment Weekly "Very Good Times" Taecyeon and Lee Seo Jin http://youtu.be/iVIw5bS70Hc

I just realised that both of them looks have similar face features. No wonder they been cast as siblings in the drama. Seung-gi, ya better watch out for his hyung before Taecyeon take his away.

***"If there were no Wonder Girls, there would have been no 2PM” ----

So sweet of Taec to support his label mates.  He’s so nice for appreciating Wonder Girls. Reminds me of the old days. I hope WG will have a comeback. Wonder Girls is 'unofficially disbanded' though - Congratulations to WG for their 7th Anniversary. I honestly miss old groups such as Wonder Girls. I hope they will be back stronger than ever!  

L-)

Taecyeon thanks Wonder Girls and congratulates them on their 7th anniversary

2PM-Taecyeon-Wonder-Girls_1392048953_af_

2PM's Taecyeon recently tweeted a sweet message for his JYP senior group Wonder Girls, thanking them and also wishing them a happy anniversary.

On February 10, Taecyeon wrote, "If there were no Wonder Girls, there would have been no 2PM, so thanks, congratulations, and fighting."  Wonder Girls had debuted early in 2007, which means they have become a 7-year-old group! 

SEE ALSO: 2PM's Taecyeon promises to file suit against sexual harassers on Twitter

However, people are currently widely curious about how this group will continue their promotions as Sun is still nurturing her young baby and Sohee left to pursue acting activities with BH Entertainment.

Regardless, congratulations to Wonder Girls for 7 wonderful years!

source : allkpop

Guest adikkeluangman

Taecyeon in Showbiz Korea : Showbiz Today - Drama "Wonderful Days" 가족 드라마 "참 좋은 시절" 

Hopefully he can pull it through. His schedule is so packed. Japan Promo, drama and more.
---
2PM's Taecyeon puts his beastly eyes to good use during his first filming for 'Very Good Days'
2PM-Taecyeon_1392169413_af_org.jpg

2PM's Taecyeon carried over his charisma as a beastly idol to his acting during his first filming for 'Very Good Days'!
The still cuts show Taecyeon and Choi Hwa Jung sharing an intense scene in which they both look like they're having a mental breakdown. The two filmed the scene in front of a police station in Gyeongju last month and shared thoughts to channel their characters.
Taecyeon shared, "In order to become Kang Dong Hee, who is a troublemaker bodyguard who uses his fists before his words, I prepared hard by consistently conversing with those around me. I am doing my best to carry on the flow of Dong Hee who opens his feelings to Young Chun, who he doesn't know is his biological mother, and the heart of Young Chun, who observes Dong Hee."
'Very Good Days' will take viewers on the life journey of a man who grows up poor, but ends up becoming a successful prosecutor and returns to his hometown 15 years later.
The drama will premiere following the conclusion of 'The Wang Family' on February 22 at 7:55 PM KST!
Read more: http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/02/2pms-taecyeon-puts-his-beastly-eyes-to-good-use-during-his-first-filming-for-very-good-days#ixzz2t5sZ0lLy 

-----#Taecyeon 's KBS '참 좋은 시절' released the 'Kang Dong-Hee' version of the teaser. Drama premiere on Feb. 22nd 
imageThis bring me back to Dream High all over again. 

Guest adikkeluangman

We need more info about his character in the drama. So far from what I gather through this all updated. He is the youngest in the family. But actually he is not the real son. His adopted mom took care of him since baby and never mention about his origin. He also a young single father with a pair of twin but to avoid problem, his mom registered the kids as her own. Imagine once the second brother Lee Seo Jin come back and he got another 2 younger siblings. 
So here is Taec message from 2PM daum cafe. Well, he never fond of fans to call him oppa especially from older fans. But then... this kid.
[TRANS] Taecyeon's message at Official HOTTEST Daum Cafe
[Taecyeon] This is OppaOppa is filming a drama, upload your reviews in the cafe.
If there are 300 reviews uploaded after the first episode broadcast,For the hard-working Hottest the grace of selfie will descend upon you~~~Fufufu~~~ *poof*!
[Taecyeon] This is Oppa. Edited LOLTY - Happy valentines to you.mp3
Oppa is filming a drama, upload your reviews in the cafe.If there are 300 reviews uploaded after the first episode broadcast,For the hard-working Hottest the grace of selfie will descend upon you~~~Fufufu~~~ *poof*! 
Gain weight while eating Valentine's chocolate~~
http://www.mediafire.com/listen/g58y56ztioj3g24/TY+-+Happy+Valentines+To+You.MP3

***This song is so cute. He's soooo sweet. :x

Taecyeon sings a specially made Valentine's Day song for fans

Taecyeon updated the 2PM fan cafe with an adorable Valentine's Day song he personally made and sang for HOTTESTs.  

Sadly, it is a short track, but it is very sweet and romantic with additional, humorous parts. It is sure to make your heart melt as he lends his soothing voice to a pretty well-made song. Definitely check out the audio above and you'll be finding a goofy smile on your face in no time.

SEE ALSO: 2PM's Taecyeon puts his beastly eyes to good use during his first filming for 'Very Good Days'

source : allkpop

Guest adikkeluangman

^He improved a lot since his song for Wooyoung... 
-----

Wonderful Days | 참 좋은 시절 | 美好时光 [Preview]

Miniseries "Wonderful Days (참 좋은 시절 / 美好时光)" - Premiere: 2013 2014 March 8, with English subtitle on KBS World TV - Cast: Lee Seo Jin, Ryu Seung Soo, Kim Ji Ho, Kim Hee Sun, TaecYeon  - Telecasting Time: First-run: Every Wed&Thu 22:00(Seoul, UTC+9) / Re-run: Sun 14:40(UTC+9) / Wed&Thu14:00(UTC+9) / Thu&Fri 06:00am(UTC+9)  - Synopsis: Dong-seok is on his way home. A poor 18-year-old boy who left his home, becomes a prosecutor, a fairly successful job and returns to his old home after 14 years. It was not that easy to be back home. When he thought of his family, he was embarrassed and he wanted to get away from them. Let's meet the value of your family, love, neighbours, warmth, the things that you have forgotten for a moment because of your busy daily life. - Website: http://kbsworld.kbs.co.kr/programs/programs_intro.html?no=789
Yes, the first teaser already subbed at KBSWorld. :)

Guest adikkeluangman

Kim Hee Sun Talks about Her “Wonderful Days” Co-Stars Lee Seo Jin and Taecyeon
Actress Kim Hee Sun recently compared two of her “Wonderful Days” co-stars, Lee Seo Jin and2PM’s Ok Taecyeon.
She was speaking at the production press conference for her new KBS 2TV weekend drama “Wonderful Days” (“Very Good Days”) on February 18. Lee Seo Jin, Taecyeon, Ryu Seung Soo andKim Ji Ho were also in attendance at the press conference.
Lee Seo Jin plays Kim Hee Sun’s first love, while Taecyeon and Kim Hee Sun will have a cat and dog relationship working at the same company. Kim Hee Sun said that “the personalities of these two are significantly different.”
“In the drama, Lee Seo Jin is chic and has no interest in the affairs of others, while Taecyeon’s character is nosy. My character and Taecyeon’s characters share a similarity in that we both lose our tempers easily, so we fight a lot.”
She revealed that there had been a scene in which their characters rolled around on the floor while fighting, and since Taecyeon is pretty strong, she still has residual scars from the filming session a few days ago.
“Wonderful Days” follows the story of a man, Kang Dong Suk (Lee Seo Jin), who overcomes poverty to become a successful prosecutor. He returns to his home town 15 years later and meets his family, and first love Cha Hae Won (Kim Hee Sun). Taecyeon plays Lee Seo Jin’s brother, Kang Dong Hee, who can’t control his temper and works at the same company as Cha Hae Won. It also stars Kim Ji Ho, Ryu Seung Soo, Kim Sang HoJin Kyung and Yoon Yeo Jung.
The show premieres on February 22 at 7:55 PM KST on KBS2 TV, and will air on Saturdays andSundays every week.
http://www.soompi.com/2014/02/18/kim-hee-sun-talks-about-her-wonderful-days-co-stars-lee-seo-jin-and-taecyeon/#.UwQIDWL6Pi8

This is typical strong Taec... 
Videos from the news outlet during the press conference. Wow, so many media attends and it was in large hall. Everytime I saw press conference held by Korean artist. It will always be in this kind of space.

class="titleNews"[Photo] Kim Hee Sun, Lee Seo Jin, 2PM′s Taecyeon and More Gather for ′Very Good TImes′

The star-studded cast of KBS′ upcoming drama Very Good Times, gathered for a production presentation, held at the Imperial Palace in Seoul′s Nonhyeon-dong on February 18.

Photo credit: Hea Jung Min / enews

42889956.jpg
Ok Taecyeon looks sharp in his three-piece suit

25110217.jpg
The cast is all smiles

22326337.jpg

Kim Hee Sun cozies up to her costars

Guest adikkeluangman

I think I saw the Marriage Blue promo teaser in my tv. So surprised to see him talking and mention subscribe to that Astro First channel to watch it. I need to watch it again to confirm it.
dvyvkg.png
[TRANS] KBS "Very Good Times" (Wonderful Days) - Character Descriptions http://twitpic.com/dvyvkg
Ok Taecyeon as Kang DongheeI don’t trust women. So far I’ve known only two women in my life – my birth mother and the mother of my kids… if I ever get my hands on any of them, I’ll break all the bones in their… I can’t guarantee there would be no accident!
Dongsuk’s younger brother. “This baby is Kang Taesub’s seed” was the only note left along with the baby next to someone’s front door – that was the son Soshim breastfed and raised herself. Donghee got exceptionally attached to his mother Jang Soshim. Wherever she went he tagged along gripping at her skirt, and he would fall asleep in her embrace up until the 6th grade in the elementary school.

In his senior year in high school, he got expelled from school for severely beating up other boys who bluntly looked down on Seo Jungah, a school girl from an orphanage. Without any power or someone to stand by her, Jungah was wrongly accused and also got expelled from the school. When they received the notices of expulsion, both of them got drunk to the point of no return, and after three months Jungah notified Donghee that she was pregnant with twins.
And here is the year 2014.

Right now he works as a bodyguard of Oh Seunghun, the owner of a lenders’ office that Haewon works at. Surprisingly ignorant, rough, violent, short-tempered, punch-first-ask-later type who treats Haewon like a natural enemy. Due to the rumour that no one in a 100 km radius could match Donghee in a fist-fight he even got scouted to join a criminal gang, but he flatly refused out of his loyalty to Oh Seunghun.
The twins that Jungah left were registered as Donghee’s siblings in the family register. Jang Soshim insisted on doing that, because she was afraid that her youngest son would lose his chances of getting married because of the twins.
“Just try and tell Dongwonie and Dongju who their father is!! If you do, then you die, and I die with you!”
At first he jumped up with anger at the perspective, but rather than letting them know that their father is someone like him, and their mother just left them, he later decided that it’s better for the children to know him as their immature older brother.
And so, after 7 years, he sometimes gets confused himself whether they are his siblings or his children.
Credits:Source: http://www.kbs.co.kr/drama/wonder/about/cast/index.htmlTranslated by Egle @ 2PMAlways
Acting Makes Ok Taecyeon Nervous But He's Up For A Challenge

2PM's Ok Taecyeon is about to take on a challenging new role in the upcoming weekend drama "Wonderful Days." Although he enjoys acting, he admits that his desire to do a good job occasionally makes him nervous.
"It's fun to become a character and live a life that is not my own," he said in an interview with Oricon Style magazine.
But that does not mean that it's easy. In the past, critics of his acting skills said he needed to learn to relax and express himself. The best way to learn such skills is from experience, says the singer. And despite his best intentions to acquire more experience, his busy schedule with 2PM has not left him much time for acting.
So far he has played a devoted suitor to Moon Geun Young in "Cinderella's Sister," a talented performing arts student with Suzy Bae and Kim Soo Hyun in "Dream High" and a police detective in "Who Are You?" with So E Hyun and Kim Jae Wook.
His next role is Kang Dong Hee, a bodyguard in the KBS weekend series "Wonderful Days." In this drama, his co-stars are Kim Hee Sun and Lee Seo Jin.
His character Kang Dong Hee gets kicked out of high school for fighting and winds up working at the same company as his older brother's first love. That woman, Cha hae Won, is played by Kim Hee Sun.
Kang Dong Hee's brother, Kang Dong Suk, left the family 15 years ago. When he returns family dynamics shift. The two brothers must find a way to get along and forget the past.
Kang Dong Hee is a complicated character. Despite his tough exterior, he has some tender and charming qualities, says Ok Taecyeon.
"He isn't just a guy's guy," Taecyeon said at the drama's press conference. "I think that his personality changes depending on whom he interacts with, whether it be his older brother Dong Suk, Hae Won or his mom."
Taecyeon has appeared with some well-known actresses, so he did not found it difficult to work with Kim Hee Sun, who last appeared with Lee Min Ho in "Faith: The Great Doctor" with Lee Min Ho. He does not find the 10-year age difference to be a problem.
"I am having a great time working with her," he said.
She confirmed that the relationship was an easy one and he makes a great bodyguard because he is "incredibly strong."
When performing with 2PM, Taecyeon often has to look intense, so relaxing and acting natural is as much unlearning as it is learning. He says that in real life he is not the same intense person he is on stage. In fact, he is pretty easy going.
"Wonderful Days" airs on Feb. 22nd.
http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/15974/20140218/acting-makes-ok-taecyeon-nervous-but-hes-up-for-a-challenge.htm

Kim Hee Sun talk Taec and camera... 김희선, "옥택연, 카메라만 돌면 힘이 넘쳐나 상처까지 났다"

I think they preview the first episode during the press con. Can hear to some dialogue on the same video as the teaser. Taec mention something about KHS. '참 좋은 시절' 옥택연 "누나 김희선과의 호흡, 굉장히 좋다"