Ok TaecYeon 옥택연 | [Upcoming Drama 2024 "Taereung Zombie Village"]

Admin

Guest exbow

Hi lisa_hh. I'm happy that you finally decided to delurk yourself. :)

Family Outing with ENG sub, you can go to RSS forum for watching the video.

http://z13.invisionfree.com/familyouting/index.php?

I saw some antis go to CS thread and bash taec with his MS? What's with that?

It's not even related about drama. T__T

Some pics to share from tonight episode and CS is such a depressing drama. I was heart-breaking last night. :(

20100429095238113094621.jpg

Guest exbow

In the CS latest episode, taec brought the ring. O__o Isn't this too soon JW! for proposal?!!

Taec in Caribbean CF...HOT!

72393548.jpg

He's with two girls. haha :D

2010043009243311153.jpg

htm20100430100120010700.jpg

tumblrl1o0rakiub1qa52oz.jpg

Guest yuree

I'm so in love with Jungwoo now. Will there be any guy like that in real life?? lol

I heard that taec is a hot stuff for many PDs of drama and movies and I'm extremely hapy for him.

I can't wait to see him in lead role.

For the CF.......SEXY!

Who's bored of his body? I know I never will. ^__^

Guest yuree

Tiffany and Taecyeon? The result of the love triangle with Yoona.. (Family Outing)

201005021818251002_1.jpg

On the episode of SBS 'Good Sunday' 1st part 'Family Outing 2' aired on May 2nd, Tiffany was invited as Taecyeon's close friend on the 'Close Friend Special.'

Tiffany suddenly joined the team getting dinner ready, and Taecyeon had a happy expression on his face. At this, Kim Won Hee, Noh Sa Yeon, and other family members became suspicious of their relationship.

At this, Tiffany said, "We have been close since before our debuts," and laughed, "We see each other once a week" and attracted attention with her confident words.

Kim Won Hee said, "Taecyeon's behavior is different from normal," and Tiffany said "He usually look awkward," and caused much laughter.

In a tournament between the women of 'Family Outing'--Noh Sa Yeon, Kim Won Hee, Shin Bong Sun, Yoona, and Tiffany, Taecyeon chose Yoona when Yoona and Tiffany came up against each other, causing a hot reaction. However, MC Kim Hee Chul invoked the proverb, "I'll give a bad person another rice cake" [T/N: This means something close to, 'I'll flatter you not because you're a good person but because you're a bad person and it might come in handy later"] and forcefully made Tiffany win.

Reported by: Park Se Yeon

Credit: NATE News

Article: http://news.nate.com/view/20100502n09986

Translated by 49.5bananas @ Wild2Day.org

Guest exbow

2PM Coca-Cola World Cup Song Preview

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jmoiQV-szXk

'Chic Urban Men' 2PM perform new song 'Without U' in the paddy fields!

2PM, returned as chic urban men, performed their new song in the paddy fields.

On the episode of SBS 'Family Outing' that aired on the 2nd, 2PM's Junho, who appeared on the show as 2AM Jo Kwon's friend, and Family member Taecyeon sang 'Without U' in the rice paddy levees.

Junho said, "I'm actually 2PM but Taecyeon-hyung didn't call me out so I just followed along with Kwonnie," to explain his appearance, and as their new song had been released, they had an impromptu performance for the Family.

The concept of this new song is 'chic urban men,' but Taecyeon and Junho, in large sack pants and holding ladles, made a small stage just by themselves and gave much laughter to the Family.

Taecyeon and Junho, who did their best to make an impressive stage, were even more embarrassed than they thought they would be and could not hold in their laughter.

Reported by: Lee Eunji

Article: http://news.nate.com/view/20100502n12854

Guest exbow

I saw the latest episode preview but there was no taec at all.

I guess he didn't have much time for filming.:(

Picture of Taec BTS in Cinderella Sister.

cr: KBS

168004214l.jpg

168004210l.jpg

168004235l.jpg

168004236l.jpg

168004237l.jpg

Guest yuree

Taec in new CK shoot(?) Hot again XD

I have nothing more to say about this guy, he's always a hottie!

tumblrl212estwqn1qboxy7.jpg

Guest exbow

'Cin's sister' Ok Taecyeon "Geun Young noona's charisma is the best" What is acting like? (interview)

201005071901501001_1.jpg

Ok Taecyeon (2PM’s Taecyeon), who is being well received for ‘Cinderella’s Sister’, spoke up about the challenges in acting.

In the latest meeting with a Newsen reporter, Ok Taecyeon said that “there are a lot of things I don’t know yet, but it would be fun to keep acting”. Ok Taecyeon films for ‘Cinderella’s Sister’ on the weekdays, and is commited to 2PM’s activities on the weekends.

Ok Taecyeon said that he “still cannot afford to play around at the filming set” and will start as an amateur actor with a new feeling.

In ‘Cinderella’s Sister’, Ok Taecyeon enthusiastically plays the loyal and gentle Han Jung Woo who takes care of Eun Jo (Moon Geun Young). Ok Taecyeon, as an idol, took on the challenge of acting, but received more than a passing grade for his skills. What was especially realistic was his dialect, which made people ask, “Has he ever lived in Gyungsando before?”

Ok Taecyeon said, “Moon Geun Young noona’s charisma is amazing.” And about the athmosphere of the filming set he said, “Before the cameras are rolling the set is friendly with each other, but when the acting starts, everyone falls silent. The focus and concentration is remarkable”.

Based on all the love calls he is receiving, Ok Taecyeon is showing a stable ability in acting. In this reguard, an official said “Taecyeon has fun acting even when he has a busy schedule” and “there is more to be learned in the future. Even in the field of acting there are more points to grow in.”

In the meantime, Taecyeon is currently promoting 2PM’s third single ‘Don’t Stop Can’t Stop' and title song ‘Without U’.

Reported by: 이언혁 Lee Eon Hyuk

Credit: NATE news

Article: http://news.nate.com/view/20100507n21923

Translated by eekeano @ W2D

"Taecyeon's actual self is similar to Jungwoo in 'Cinderella's Sister'": in what way?

201005082139391002_1.jpg

It was revealed that 2PM's Taecyeon is actually similar to his image in the drama 'Cinderella's Sister.'

On May 8th, 2PM appeared on KBS 2TV's 'Entertainment Weekly.' On the topic of Taecyeon's image in his drama, 2PM said, "It matches his actual self well, they're similar."

Taecyeon has transformed into an actor for the currently airing KBS 2TV Wed-Thurs drama 'Cinderella's Sister.' He plays Jungwoo, showing devotion to Eunjo, played by Moon Geun Young. Though it is his first acting experience, he is receiving popularity for his natural acting.

At the question of whether his actual self is similar to that of his character, member Junho said, "Taecyeon matches the role of Jungwoo well, they're similar," and, "They're similar because he is loyal to women who give him food."

At this, Taecyeon said, "I am loyal to our dorm ajumunee," and grinned brightly. [T/N: 'Ajumunee' is a polite, respectful way to say 'ajumma,' which in this case refers to 2PM's dorm housekeeper who cooks and cleans for them].

Meanwhile, 2PM's new song 'Without U' is continuing to explode in the music world.

Reported by: Park Se Yeon

Article: http://news.nate.com/view/20100508n07556

Guest yuree

Taec is finally exploded some emotion in this episode.

He's good in using his beautiful eyes. ^__^

From CS thread

323t.jpg

321hk.jpg

ta2ka.jpg

ta1r.jpg

Guest exbow

Taecyeon exchanges phone numbers with Sun Woosun

2PM's Taecyeon openly revealed his affection for talent Sun Woosun.

Recently on 'Good Sunday, Family Outing 2,' Taecyeon exchanged phone numbers with actress Sun Woosun while filming in Yanggu.

The Family went to Yanggu, Kangwondo, in order to visit a military corps unit and prepare a surprise entertainment performance for them. During this, the Family tried connecting to female celebrities whom the soldiers would like. Sang Hyun said he would try calling Sun Woosun who played the wife in 'Queen of Housewives,' exciting the men.

At this moment, Taecyeon, who had always been a fan of Sun Woosun, appeared. He quietly passed his cell phone to Yoon Sang Hyun and asked if Yoon Sang Hyun would make a call from his phone. Yoon Sang Hyun accepted and called Sun Woosun from Taecyeon's cell phone, and as soon as the call connected became nervous.

Taecyeon started talking on the phone in a nervous voice and introduced himself to Sun Woosun and politely asked if she would be a guest on 'Family Outing 2.' The phone continued in a friendly atmosphere, and as the phone call was about to end, Taecyeon said to Sun Woosun, "This number is my phone number. I would be happy if you saved it," he shyly confessed.

This will air on the 16th at 6PM.

Reported by: Lee Jung Ah

Article: http://news.nate.com/view/20100515n04781