[drama 2010] The birth of the rich 부자의 탄생

Guest conduongmuathu

Guest davidY

Chul Min is not his father?? It's the dude in the hospital? What a twist for episode 18. It seems like every two or three episodes there is a twist on who his father is. How can these men not even know about their own extramarital affairs.

• Replies 790
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i dunno what the hell is going on.

i thought Suk Bong did a dna test with the JuTae guy (the guy in the hospital) who also happens to be Bu Tae's uncle and the dna test came out negative right? And that guy is Bu Tae's uncle too

man. the pd is trying to get us confused. Why did they show the wrong person getting knocked out of the building in the flashback with Shin Mi's dad.

damn.

Guest jackk211

i thought Suk Bong did a dna test with the JuTae guy (the guy in the hospital) who also happens to be Bu Tae's uncle and the dna test came out negative right? And that guy is Bu Tae's uncle too

man. the pd is trying to get us confused. Why did they show the wrong person getting knocked out of the building in the flashback with Shin Mi's dad.

damn.

SB father is the man in the hospital. :)) . the man knocked out of the building is chulmin. its just flick cut. maybe while they fight. chuilmin slips down hehehe :)

SB father is the man in the hospital. :)) . the man knocked out of the building is chulmin. its just flick cut. maybe while they fight. chuilmin slips down hehehe :)

ooooh so maybe Suk Bong's dad, aka JuTae got into a fight with Shin Mi's dad, but Chul Min tried to break up the fight and gets knocked out of the building? Hmm, that actually makes sense.

Guest jackk211

ooooh so maybe Suk Bong's dad, aka JuTae got into a fight with Shin Mi's dad, but Chul Min tried to break up the fight and gets knocked out of the building? Hmm, that actually makes sense.

yes .. and after that SM dad feel quilty.. and SB dad . going trauma stress in hospital .. hahhahahha :)))

Guest serendipityyy

????

i'm so confused -___- haha

so does SM's dad think CM is still SB's father? any so only CM and JT knew the whole story?

okay, i'm just gunna chill out until next monday so i don't confuse myself haha

i just watched The Birth of The Rich from KBS World

AT first, I hesitated b//c I just watched Ji Hyun Woo thru Lee Pyung Kang, which just ended before the Lord of Study

But after seeing Lee So Young and her reviews ... I can't help liking this drama

Guest sexy4yennie

i have been watching TBOTR till eps 10

long time I didn't see Nam Gong Min's drama

so Suk Bong have been meet with him dad?

lol, who knows if Seok Bong has met his father yet? Not sure if the PD knows, either. :lol:

As I said, I expect twists... crazy richard simmons drama.

Aww... I guess Sun Mi (lol) has really given her heart to him... the poor thing was crying but all's well that ends, well, huh? I get the feeling she likes him more than he likes her... but it's all good.

Glad to see that the spy has been caught - it's about time. Wish it was sooner.

For those who understand, was there any significance to her changing her hair clip for majority of this episode? Was it, by any chance ,a gift he'd given her (perhaps for her birthday? They showed him shopping for it but there was no follow up)?

And what did he go to Japan with the fisherman for? Looks like they were successful in whatever that venture was. Rare metals, perhaps?

lol... it might be the crack talking but I think the dude in the photo kinda looks like Seok Bong. lol.

Guest pallycute

Hello newbie in here~

I watch this series through KBS World and they just aired episode 6.

I like the story so far... :)

Woah I knew it from the start Shinmi's dad is not Seokbong Dad...

It can't be happened, because if it's true then they're become sibling

then it means no love between 2 lead couple, it's impossible for romantic comedy drama :lol:

damn.

You are right about this. I think the writer thinks we are nuts and making us going on a wild goose chase. Indeed, we are...for the fact that we are still watching. :rolleyes:

Episode 17, when Shinmi's dad did not identify the trio in the photo, SB briefly mentioned "who's who? in the photo" I did not think that the writer would do a twist on it. Ahh...another mystery.

In which episode did Juntae and SB did the DNA test? I did remember something like that after TH's dad visit.

LJH's recap at 23:59 mins in episode18 : At the construction site, Lee Joong Heon (Shinmi's dad) told Son Ho Young = Ha Jun Tae that he can't continue the biz with someone (Kang Chul Min) who did wrong to his sister. Son Ho Young = Ha Jun Tae got the punch and there after someone flew out of the building, that's Kang Chul Min.

My guesses and questions:

1) Because Jun Tae witness the death of Kang CM and he became what he is today.

2) Kang Chul Min never gave out his necklace as his is still with Ha Jun Tae in the box. (There's a letter, yet to be revealed)

so, Kang Chul Min is not SB's father.

3) The various accessories made with neodymium (Nd) - rare earth elements (findings based on chinese subs) is designed by JT and given to all his buddies to symbolise their friendship.

4) If HJT is Boo Tae Hee's uncle, I would guess is TH's maternal brother. So TH and SB are cousins? Than TH's earrings and SB's necklace are a set cos TH's father took it from HJT.

5) If HJT is SB's father, than SM n SB can be together. So happy ending for both!

Q) Why did LJH and BKH think SB is Kang Chul Min's son and not Ha Jun Tae's son?

Q) Why is Frontier in the picture? Just plain Biz rivals???

Q) Who is this Woo Byung Do? Why is he interested in Neodymium (Nd)?

Ahh....I hope only 2 more episodes to go...don't prolong any further. Going crazy.. :wacko:

Is this kind of drama a fad these days? P Princess is another. <_<

Guest juliapenn

OMG!!! I'm really looking forward to episode 19!!! From the last scene of episode 18, I guess Hyun Woo has mistaken his father. I'm really confused now about who is his father. Hope the rating will go up next week!!!!!!!!!!!! Fighting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest jackk211

Hello newbie in here~

I watch this series through KBS World and they just aired episode 6.

I like the story so far... :)

Woah I knew it from the start Shinmi's dad is not Seokbong Dad...

It can't be happened, because if it's true then they're become sibling

then it means no love between 2 lead couple, it's impossible for romantic comedy drama :lol:

RIGHHTTTT :) HAHAHHA ... nice one :)

Guest jackk211

You are right about this. I think the writer thinks we are nuts and making us going on a wild goose chase. Indeed, we are...for the fact that we are still watching. :rolleyes:

Episode 17, when Shinmi's dad did not identify the trio in the photo, SB briefly mentioned "who's who? in the photo" I did not think that the writer would do a twist on it. Ahh...another mystery.

In which episode did Juntae and SB did the DNA test? I did remember something like that after TH's dad visit.

LJH's recap at 23:59 mins in episode18 : At the construction site, Lee Joong Heon (Shinmi's dad) told Son Ho Young = Ha Jun Tae that he can't continue the biz with someone (Kang Chul Min) who did wrong to his sister. Son Ho Young = Ha Jun Tae got the punch and there after someone flew out of the building, that's Kang Chul Min.

My guesses and questions:

1) Because Jun Tae witness the death of Kang CM and he became what he is today.

2) Kang Chul Min never gave out his necklace as his is still with Ha Jun Tae in the box. (There's a letter, yet to be revealed)

so, Kang Chul Min is not SB's father.

3) The various accessories made with neodymium (Nd) - rare earth elements (findings based on chinese subs) is designed by JT and given to all his buddies to symbolise their friendship.

4) If HJT is Boo Tae Hee's uncle, I would guess is TH's maternal brother. So TH and SB are cousins? Than TH's earrings and SB's necklace are a set cos TH's father took it from HJT.

5) If HJT is SB's father, than SM n SB can be together. So happy ending for both!

Q) Why did LJH and BKH think SB is Kang Chul Min's son and not Ha Jun Tae's son?

Q) Why is Frontier in the picture? Just plain Biz rivals???

Q) Who is this Woo Byung Do? Why is he interested in Neodymium (Nd)?

Ahh....I hope only 2 more episodes to go...don't prolong any further. Going crazy.. :wacko:

Is this kind of drama a fad these days? P Princess is another. <_<

Maybe he BKH scare because innheritance HJT will become SB . and BKH have nothing (remember while speak with NGM that he remind same like he when was young ago ) BKH married HJT sisters right ?

WBD was someone in the past that project the metal .. by HJT

frontier ? still dunno ... hahahhahhaha :) :)

what a great twist the writer give? :o

Really hope Jeung Tae can do talking about his meeting with SB mother. B)

Next week final week for The Birth of the Rich. We get a small glimpse of happy and nice ending from ep 18 right. :lol:

Guest Spring_love

damn.

So bad that I can't understand Korean. Reading all the posts mentioning SB's father makes me confused. How can the man in hospital be Bong's dad? :unsure: In Ep. 11, Bong took an DNA test with Joon Tae aka Tae Hee's uncle and the result turned out negative; which means there is no chance of father-son relationship.

You can watch from 31: 56' Ep. 11 for this:

Tae Hee's Dad: Choi Suk Bong is here because of his necklace. We did paternity test with Joon Tae. It came back negative.

Woon Seok's dad: That is how it is. Why did you do paternity test with Joon Tae?

Tae Hee's Dad: the owner of necklace is Joon Tae, who else but Joon Tae?

Woon Seok's dad: You did not know about this then? The owner of the necklace is not Joon Tae! ....The necklace was taken by Chul Min. At that time, one set was made and it was shared!....

(sub by The Rich Team @ viikii.net)

Really confused because of the PD! :angry:

You can watch from 31: 56' Ep. 11 for this:

Tae Hee's Dad: Choi Suk Bong is here because of his necklace. We did paternity test with Joon Tae. It came back negative.

Woon Seok's dad: That is how it is. Why did you do paternity test with Joon Tae?

Tae Hee's Dad: the owner of necklace is Joon Tae, who else but Joon Tae?

Woon Seok's dad: You did not know about this then? The owner of the necklace is not Joon Tae! ....The necklace was taken by Chul Min. At that time, one set was made and it was shared!....

ooooooh, thanks a bunch Spring_love! I went back and skimmed through episode 11 but I couldn't find the answer, so I began to think that the DNA test never happened. But thank you for clarifying that because I swore I remembered something about Seok Bong taking a DNA test with JunTae but I couldn't find it.

this is definitely getting pretty crazy, and like clockwatcher said, there will be more twists to come :P

I'm gonna go back to the earlier episodes and make sure Shin Mi's dad was the one who missed a flight that ultimately ended up crashing.

btw, when I re-watched Episode 1, i didn't realize Seok Bong's mom is the same actress who plays the part of the prosecutor in Prosecutor Princess.

Yikes, the ratings are going down. I hope they at least come up a bit for the last two episodes. It'll be a shame if episode 20's rating is lower than episode 1's. :(

it doesnt make sense does it? BotR is so much better now than several weeks ago. I guess that just shows you how popular historical dramas are, if that is what is competing with BotR.

Archived