Lush

Guest seraphic.shot

Guest ginger

It's a hit or miss store, in my opinion. Where do you live? You should try to smell their stuff in person, and I know a lot of stores are opening up in the U.S. If you can't get your nose on any of 'em, definitely go to www.makeupalley.com/productville and register as a member. Then, you can read reviews from thousands and thousands of products. There are hundreds of reviews on Lush that can help you make a good purchase.

-ginger

Guest seraphic.shot

i've smelled them and had a few products given to me as a present, just wondering if anybody had any bad experiences. thanks though

if you get anything with rose petal in it for baths

just remember to remove the pedals before you drain the water

haven't tried their products but my teacher's daughter works there and that was just something she told us to be aware of

or you'll have to spend money on getting the pedals out of your drain

Guest Steph*

Oh, I've seen that store.

My friend says their stuff smells good?

Never tried it though.

Maybe it'll be my alt to the Body Shop since it's now owned by L'Oreal.

Guest aquapoppie

THEIR STUFF SMELLS REALLY GOOD!!!!

haha, I was always debating whether to post a topic about Lush, but didn't since there is already a Lush forum~ Join it and you can read about all the Lush products that people reviewed and such... :D

personally, it's always best to ask for a sample before you buy Lush products, in case you don't like the smell, or the product doesn't appeal to you later on. Don't be shy and ask for a lot of samples :D

They also have Lush parties every month or so (I'm going to one today~~) and if you RSVP, you get free goodies! The purpose of these parties is to give away products that has been on the shelves too long and etc, since all Lush products have expiration dates (but don't worry, the goodies don't expire soon at all).

I recommend their Dream Cream for hand and body lotion, and Flying Fox shower gel, which smells SO GOOD (jasmine & honey). And then they offer some interesting stuff like henna hair dye, which I am dying to try, but I'm still scared of henna (since you can't do anything chemical to your hair afterwards o_O)

Here's the North American Lush forums btw Lush NA forums if you want to check it out :)

Guest fershizzul

they're stuff smells WAYYYYYYYY good

so if you like stuff that smells good ((haha who doesn't)) you should give it a try.

Guest ichigo_no_powder

thanks for the link, aquapoppie! wow they're having an event tomorrow that sounds pretty interesting but you have to wear a swimming suit ><

i don't like the smell of the place much , it's a bit much , but since i don't shop at the body shop anymore [since they sold out -_-] i've started looking around in lush . there's a lush store EVERYWHERE in sydney / australia , so it's quite convenient . some stuff is delish , and other stuff is a bit weird (garlic and honey soap ?) , but i love the ethics and general upbeat-ness of the store , so i like to shop there just to support it more than anything x]

Guest seraphic.shot

THEIR STUFF SMELLS REALLY GOOD!!!!

haha, I was always debating whether to post a topic about Lush, but didn't since there is already a Lush forum~ Join it and you can read about all the Lush products that people reviewed and such... :D

personally, it's always best to ask for a sample before you buy Lush products, in case you don't like the smell, or the product doesn't appeal to you later on. Don't be shy and ask for a lot of samples :D

They also have Lush parties every month or so (I'm going to one today~~) and if you RSVP, you get free goodies! The purpose of these parties is to give away products that has been on the shelves too long and etc, since all Lush products have expiration dates (but don't worry, the goodies don't expire soon at all).

I recommend their Dream Cream for hand and body lotion, and Flying Fox shower gel, which smells SO GOOD (jasmine & honey). And then they offer some interesting stuff like henna hair dye, which I am dying to try, but I'm still scared of henna (since you can't do anything chemical to your hair afterwards o_O)

Here's the North American Lush forums btw Lush NA forums if you want to check it out :)

oh wow thanks! i didn't know about that. oh damn the party just passed where i'm at.

I don't like Lush..I just don't. I don't like the smell, it doesn't look attractive. I bought a chocolate whipstick, it smelt really good..but it has a horrible texture, making your lips peel off, and also it was a nasty colour on the lips..and went weird..

Guest mysticblu3

i'm addicted to this stuff. if you're looking for a face cleanser go for lush angels on bare skin - it's their best seller and makes your face feel so smooth and nice.

their bubble bars are really good too! you just plop one in the bathtub and you'll smell great afterwards.

i'd keep on raving but i'd just go on and on ... if you ahve any questions feel free to ask :P

Guest rouge

i'm addicted to this stuff. if you're looking for a face cleanser go for lush angels on bare skin - it's their best seller and makes your face feel so smooth and nice.

their bubble bars are really good too! you just plop one in the bathtub and you'll smell great afterwards.

i'd keep on raving but i'd just go on and on ... if you ahve any questions feel free to ask :P

I thought this was quite nice...until it broke me out. This is a really hate or love it product. Some people swear by it, others (like me) aren't so fond of it.

I've also had some fairly unpleasant experiences with their other facecare products like the sea salt scrub and their tea tree range. The salt scrub was just waaay too harsh (I thought St Ives was bad, this is just....BAAD). And I tried the tea tree range when I was younger and had oily skin + acne...it totally dried me out! My skin started peeling.

But I do love their bath products. I buy the gift baskets for myself. LOL

Guest x_JenZ

i LOVE .. Babyface..makes my skin soooo soft.. and gets rid of all my makeup too =]

I've tried alot of products from LUSH since i get bags of stuff for free from them..their stuff is pretty good, i like their facial and body products. =]

Guest x__simply lost

I always walk past it, but never go in beacuse the smell's too strong for me. I've always wondered what those stuff were, like i'd always see bowls of this gunk? and it would be burried in Ice... o_0'

Archived