[Drama 2010] The Good Day When the Wind Blows 바람 불어 좋은날

Guest yeohweping

Guest mflwrs66

OB was getting ready to leave town with KC . DH went over to stop her from leaving, DN overheard Gma and YSH talking

about OB leaving town, He went to his room threw some change in his pocket to catch the bus, He was very upset and crying Omma please don't go . DH met MR at the gate he was furious with her for lying earlier on. he left to go see OB . DH was trying to reason with OB , When DN came running across the parking lot screaming Omma! Omma! He ran in front of a car, Who driving? no other than MR!. OB ran in front of the car to sheild DN .

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest lollie325

WAIT...if I'm interpreting the preview right, OB gets amnesia!? And Doklip stays unconscious? Say WHAT!? Not what I was expecting...can someone translate? My Korean is limited so all I gather is that OB wakes up and doesn't know...something...but what?

My Korean is not all that great but I'll try to translate the preview to the best of my ability:

OB saves DN and is taken to the hospital but does not regain conciousness. DN is unaware of what happened and as soon as he regains conciousness, he looks for OB. DH visits the hospital since he is worried about OB but OB's father berates him. The Jang family feels sorry and terrible for what happened to OB. MR and her father visit the Jangs to apologize about the accident, but the Jangs are cold to them. DH goes to visit OB and is surprised to see her holding the file that was lost.

I'm not sure what the heck that last sentence is all about. Maybe MR returns the file to OB???

There nothing wrong with being country, old school and maintaining (old tradition)

Please re-read the sentence in that paragraph carefully ... I wasn't referring to "country" as in the rural sense. I did not want to spell it out in plain sight . . . I meant it with reference to the Korean Peninsula . . . . :rolleyes:

DH goes to visit OB and is surprised to see her holding the file that was lost.

I'm not sure what the heck that last sentence is all about. Maybe MR returns the file to OB???

That's bcos MR secretly stole the file and returned it to OB on the day of the dinner in E168. With that knowledge, DH should know by now that MR took it from his room and secretly met up with OB to return it to her. Earlier on, he only had his suspicions . . based on what DN had told him about seeing the file contents when he was at MR's and MR denying having ever seen the missing file.

BTW, thanks for translating the preview text.

But nothing about the baby or a pregnancy?? I thought they were supposed to find out she's pregnant...hmph...

THOSE were just SPECULATIONS!!!! Anyway, being pregnant is not the most important thing right now . . . THE IMPORTANT thing is patching DH and OB back together or at least clearing all the misunderstandings between them . . . and by the looks of it, according to the preview text translation, it is now MR KWON LEE MOON's turn to add more bricks & cement to the already super-thick wall/barrier. @#@*@%@

think I had better get ready 2 boxes of tissues . . .

My Korean is not all that great but I'll try to translate the preview to the best of my ability:

Waah~ Thank youuu~ :D But nothing about the baby or a pregnancy?? I thought they were supposed to find out she's pregnant...hmph... <_< ah well, perhaps soon ;) Can't wait for Monday to come~ Thank you again :)

Preview of Ep 169 - Printed Text

오복은 독립을 구하고 병원으로 옮겨지지만 의식이 돌아오지 않고.. 독립은 아무것도 모른 채 정신이 들자마자 오복부터 찾는데... 대한은 오복이 걱정되어 병원으로 찾아가지만 이문에게 문전박대를 당하고... 정남집 식구들은 오복에 대한 미안함으로 몸둘바를 모르는데...

한편 최회장과 미란은 사고에 대해 사과를 하러 정남의 집으로 찾아가지만 식구들은 두 사람에게 냉담하고.. 대한은 오복을 보러 갔다가 잃어버린 파일을 오복이 들고 있었음을 알고 깜짝 놀라는데...

- KBS

Five Big Blessings transferred to the hospital seeking independence, but not conscious come .. Independence of mind For not knowing anything from the men ... As soon as the Five Big Blessings Five Big Blessings are worried about a visit to the hospital but the door in his face to the victims of this document ... Sorry for the Five Big Blessings jeongnamjip family overwhelmed by the downpour ...

Meanwhile, erosion choehoejanggwa nam going to apologize for the accident to visit the home of a family, but they are indifferent to the two .. I went to the Five Big Blessings for the lost files Five Big Blessings was surprised to know that two were holding .........

- Google Translator (for Korean Text)

OB saves DN and is taken to the hospital but does not regain conciousness. DN is unaware of what happened and as soon as he regains conciousness, he looks for OB. DH visits the hospital since he is worried about OB but OB's father berates him. The Jang family feels sorry and terrible for what happened to OB. MR and her father visit the Jangs to apologize about the accident, but the Jangs are cold to them. DH goes to visit OB and is surprised to see her holding the file that was lost.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Screen-caps of Ep 169

from Korean Media News

1285630738.jpg

1285632842.jpg

201009280517041001_1.jpg

201009280520041001_1.jpg

Ratings for Ep 169

TNS – 23.5% (#2 Nationwide) / 22.0% (#3 Seoul)

AGB – 26.3% (#1 Nationwide) / 25.9% (#2 Seoul)

Full Recap for Ep 169 (partly based on Ch-subs)

Disclaimer Note #3 : Subject to translating with poor Mandarin vocabulary

Starts from the point where MR turns into the parking lot and DN is running across it. OB spots DN being in danger and quickly grabs DN and throws both of them out of harm's way. DH/KLM/KC rush over to OB & DN, DH calls out to OB & DN, fearing the worst. But neither are conscious. MR gets out of the car and notices what she had done, panicking she hides behind her car.

OB & DN are being wheeled into the hospital but DH's heart is torn between being with OB or DN. After the doctor had made an initial examination of both patients, he says DN only sustained external injuries & fainted(?). On the other hand, OB's blood pressure and __ are not stable, though she did not sustain any external injuries, he suspects she may have injured her head. Besides KLM, DH is exceedingly concerned about OB's condition. The doctor says that they need to do a thorough examination on both of them.

YSH is wondering if OB had already gone off. JN doesn't know what she is referring to and she tells him that she is flying off for her studies today. MG is surprised that OB is going off today, and GMa says that's why his mom has been unhappy the whole day. YSH says if she had known, she would have visited her to see her one last time. Now that OB has gone, YSH doesn't know when will the next time they will be able to see each other. MG says if he had known, he would have visited her too, he is missing her. Then MG mentions why DH did not notify him earlier. JN says DH has been busy lately that's why he had no time to let MG know, telling MG not to worry and that OB should should do well over there. GMa mentions that in future DN will not be able to find her, YSH says that no matter how much DN thinks of her, he won't be able to see her. GMa starts to wonder why she has not seen DN. YSH said she saw him just now, so he should be in his room. MG comments that both DN and DH are not in their rooms, didn't DH take DN along with him? YSH is surprised and wonders if both of them went off together, so she starts calling DH on the phone to confirm with him . . only to find out that they are at the hospital.

Mrs Choi comments that today is the day that DH's former wife is going abroad and Mr Choi thinks OB has already set off by now. He feels that everything is in its rightful place by now (guessing). Mrs Choi says what's left is for MR and DH to get married and Mr Choi tells her to prepare MR for her bridal course (a Korean thing). Mrs Choi obliges, then says that MR went over to DH's but wonders why MR is not back yet since it is so late. Mr Choi thinks the three of them are having a good time . . once they are married (guessing), need not bother coming & going back and forth. Phone rings and it is a call from MR. Initially Mr Choi thinks she is at DH's then starts to wonder why she is crying . .

KLM/KC/DH/MR are waiting anxiously outside the CT scan examination room whilst both OB and DN are being examined. Jang family arrive and JN asks how is DN (I presume at this moment they don't know that OB is also involved). DH says he is being examined right now. YSH wonders what had happened and JN notices that KLM is there too. KLM says DN is not the only one who is injured, that bcos of that woman (pointing at MR), OB almost died. Jangs are surprised at this point and look at MR who doesn't know where to hide her face. Just then Mr and Mrs Choi also arrive, with Mr Choi asking how is DN. MR starts crying in front of her father whilst KLM says that all this happened bcos of that woman. CHJ then asks KLM what does he mean by that. KLM is too angry to say anything. JN then asks DH what really happened. DH explains that DN came to OB's place to look for her and almost got knock down by the car and how OB got hurt in trying to save him. Both Jang and Choi are taken aback, then YSH asks why DN went there in the first place. DH says he has no idea. GMa wonders what is going on and what to do. MG asks if the driver of the car has run off, MR says it was her car. CHJ is surprised that DN was almost knocked down by her car and Mrs Choi ask what is the meaning of this, why MR went there. MR explains that DH went(wanted) to see OB, so she followed him, she didn't know that DN would be there. She was about to stop her car when he suddenly appeared out of nowhere. CHJ turns to DH asking him why he went to OB's place, DH doesn't bother to reply to him but KLM angrily says is this an important matter at the moment (gist), that all this is because of that woman. CHJ asks KLM if he is implying that what MR did was intentional when her own son might get hurt. KLM says "let's not talk anymore, all of you are the same . . bcos of all of you, this has happened to OB. If anything happens to OB, I will not let you (all of you) off, get it!". Everyone remains quiet for a moment then the doctor appears. DH asks about the outcome and the doctor says DN has gained consciousness whereas OB has not (not sure if the word coma was used). KLM is surprised that OB has not come to yet. Doctor says she has cerebral haemorrhage, might need surgery (guessing) . . let's see if she gains consciousness but don't know if she will come to or not. (sorry if the sentence sounds a little strange . .). She will be on medication/drip(?) and we will continue to monitor her condition. DN is being wheeled out of the examination room and everyone is concern for him. DH asks him if he is okay and if he knows where he is right now. DN looks around him and is confused then asks DH "where is Omma . . where is she, Omma hasn't gone abroad yet, right?" GMa tells DN that OB dropped him off at the hospital before going away for her studies. DN doesn't believe that she would leave him behind and he tries to get up to go look for her. DH tells him not to get up and DN continues to cry for OB, MR looks away in disappointment / Mrs Choi tries to console MR. After a while DH tells YSH to take DN home first as he intends to stay on in the hospital. KLM wonders saying DN is fine but what will happen to his daughter and he almost collapses . . . DH is feeling helpless with DN still crying for OB.

The family bring DN back home. MR tries to apologise but

YSH - Do you even know how to drive . . . how can you not see see DN & OB . . . Forget it, just go home!!!

MR (hangs her head in shame) - Mother, can I not accompany DN?

JN - Forget it, just go home . . . your family is waiting for you

MR has no choice but to leave quietly having been rejected.

MR comes home, Mrs Choi asks if DN is at home. CHJ wonders what happened to create this change of event. (thanks to YOUR SMART-ALECKY DAUGHTER of course), Why did DN end up being there. MR says she doesn't know and Mrs Choi tell her not to be sad since DN is fine. MR excuses herself. As MR is going upstairs, Mrs Choi is worried if DH & the Jangs are shun(?) MR . . she feel that all their efforts to get close to them may have gone to waste bcos of what just happened. CHJ tells her that DN's injuries are not serious, so it should not be an issue (Gosh he is brushing the issue aside as a small matter), anyway it was not intentional. Mrs Choi worries on, saying that it is bcos of MR that this has happened and also OB has not gain consciousness, so what should we do . . . MR carries on crying in her room.

YSH is extremely worried over OB's condition. GMa is puzzled over the chain of events - since everything happened so suddenly, she has not really grasp the situation. MG suspects that DH went over to OB's, and MR, after knowing about it, followed DH. JN hopes that OB will be okay.

Scene of OB on the respirator and KLM trying to talk to her . . . telling her to open her eyes, why did she have to place herself there (putting herself in danger) . . DH enters her room and KLM turns to scold DH saying that this is all his fault . . that bcos of him, OB is now in this state. DH is feeling numbed and remains silent. KC tries to break KLM away from DH, telling him to calm down(?) and that this is not DH's fault. KLM continues to berate DH saying that "OB would never be like this if she had never met you . . . If only there was no 'you' . . ." and out of frustration KLM lets go of DH but continues to say "Don't ever appear in front of OB, leave immediately!" . . Sadly, DH leaves the room but remains outside her room then cries his heart out in despair. In the morning, KC finds DH still outside her room, asleep. KC calls out to DH and DH anxiously asks KC if OB has gained consciousness. KC says not yet and he has spent the night here. DH is disappointed that there has been no change.KC tells DH to go back & rest and if OB wakes up, he will give him a call.

DH comes home and YSH asks if he has been at the hospital all this while . . JN asks if OB has regained consciousness. DH says that there has been no change. JN asks DH to recap what had really happened (in detail?). GMa agrees, saying that "why would the person who refused to come see DN when he was ill, would save DN . . . and she is going off with another man to study, I thot she had totally forgotten both you and DN . ." DH explains that he heard from SJi that when DN was ill, OB did come by . . though she came, after she had met MR at our gate entrance, she went back home. Everyone is flabbergasted and YSH confirms with DH "that means MR was aware of it and did not bother to inform us?" DH continues to say "he heard that OB was not able to forget him and DN and has been suffering since. Her intention for going abroad is bcos by remaining in here it's also going to be painful for her. That's why she decided to leave. She also felt that she had become the bad person, that's why she wanted to divorce me . . " (DH is on the verge of tears now . . as he continues) " . . so that DN and I would be happier" then DH excuese himself to go take a look at DN. . . MG wonders how DN ended up being at OB's . . he suspects that DN may have know that Hyungsoo was leaving on that day. GMa also wonders how he would know and starts asking YSH if DN happen to have overheard their conversation in the kitchen yesterday . . YSH says she doesn't know then starts commenting about OB being so silly . . . she should have gone abroad to live a good life, why did she have to hurt herself. GMa, beating her chest, says it is her sin (ie fault). JN & YSH continue to tear, thinking about OB.

DH enters DN's room, DN wakes up and begins to ask DH "has Omma really gone off to the foreign land? Previously you said she was abroad but she was still in Korea. Omma did not go, right?" DH hesitates to reply and DN continues "Appa, after Omma grabbed me, Omma was not injured (question) . . " DH decides to tell DN the "truth" - "that Omma is hurt and is now in the hospital . . But according to the doctor, Omma will soon recover, so do not worry." DN says "Omma got hurt bcos of me?" DH denies saying it wasn't bcos of him and goes on to tell DN "if DN were to get hurt instead, Omma's heart will feel even worse." DN asks to be taken to hospital to see OB but DH tries to explain to him that "Omma is undergoing treatment now, so even if you were to go now, you won't be able to see her . . . Don't worry, the hospital will treat Omma, understand . ." DN continues to cry saying "no, I want to go see Omma now." DH gives him a tight hug in order to try to pacify him.

MS is dazed and in disbelieve that IQ is really pregnant and the confusion over the sibling being younger than their own kid (ie the uncle is going to be younger than the nephew). MS starts getting worried that she will have to take care of IQ (during confinement?), then she starts fretting . . thinking if she will also have to raise IQ's child . . if IQ were to ask her to do that, what should she say. SJun is thinking that MS is worrying herself unnecessarily. Everyone is trying to help IQ out, then Mr Kang brings in a pot of pork stew, IQ's favourite and cooked by Mr Kang, and offers it to the 2 pregnant ladies and again IQ almost vomits. SJun gets a delivery order and goes off.

MS calls home. When she is there, about to share her confused state of affairs concerning her MIL, MG comes out of his room and

starts saying if there has been any updates WRT OB. YSH says none and wonders how is OB. MS is confused and wonders if OB is ill. MG tells her that yesterday DN almost got into an accident when he went to look for OB and OB got hurt whilst saving DN. MS is concern about the extent of the injury and if DN is fine. GMa informs her that DN is fine but OB sustained serious injuries and has not woken up yet, then names OB's condition (coma?). YSH is very concerned for OB, what is to happen if OB does not wake up. MG is very certain that nothing bad will happen to OB and he is sure that she will regain consciousness. YSH still feels unsettled and wants to go visit OB. GMa reminds her that by going now, it may make KLM even more displeased with them. That he is under the impression that all this happened bcos of us and he is already suffering. Don't go and disturb him. She tells YSH to stay put and wait patiently(?) or pray(?). YSH is still feeling perturbed . . not knowing what is happening to OB. She feels bad for trying to forget about her(guessing). YSH even says (whilst crying) she can't live on if OB never wakes up. She feels that she has sinned and can't live on.

MG gets a call and next he is at SJi's place.

MG - why you wanted to see me

SJi - I have something to tell you but it is not convenient to say it at your home, that's why I called you over. . .

MG - go ahead, say what's on your mind (gist)

SJi is a bit hesitant to start . . .

MG - SJi, lately you have not been to my place . . is it because of me? Are you (feeling) hurt? I am really sorry. Besides being sorry, I have nothing else to say.

SJi - MG, I've given it some thot . . I feel that it is only right that you accompany KH now. I've said before, I will wait for you till you are ready. I will not change, I will stay by your side. So don't look at my face (as in consider my feeling?), just do as your heart desires. This way I will also be at peace.

MG is touched by SJi's sincerity and a little speechless but thanks her (for her understanding).

SJi - BTW, has OB gone off?

MG - Hyungsoo is in the hospital

Sji - what! at the hospital!

MG - Yesterday, seems DN thot of looking for OB, it was there that the accident happened. OB, in her attempt to save DN, was injured instead.

Sji - How serious is her injury

MG - She has yet to regain consciousness and is being monitored/examined

SJi - Coma! What to do! and DN?

MG - he is fine, the examinations shows up nothing, so he is back at home.

SJi - Thank God . . MG, tell me the name of the hospital and the room number

MG - OK

SJi - This is all because of that woman, Choi Mi Ran. OB is so pitiful . .

KH is looking at her incomplete painting and the Seos enter her room, HyoRi is trying to cheer her up. Mr Seo asks her what she is doing and KH just says she is looking at the incomplete painting. Mrs Seo comments that since her illness, she hasn't been in the living room, just staying in her room and has stopped painting. She notices that the incomplete painting was the one she had stopped painting the very day her husband had passed away. Though she had not planned to finish it, now suddenly she is thinking of doing it, feels that it would be a waste to let it remain incomplete. Mr Seo is concern that it might tire her out if she wants to continue painting it. KH says she will take rests in between, not to worry. Mrs Soe prompts her husband then he says, "in future, I won't say anything when MG comes by. I apologise for constantly hurting your feelings." KH thanks him for his understanding. Mrs Seo notices that MG has not been here today, that he comes by every day. It feels strange to suddenly not see him here. Mr Seo tells KH to rest and her in-laws leave the room. KH is thinking of making a call . . . .

MG comes home and sees DH. MG asks DH how is DN. DH tells him that he's still like that. MG asks if DN still doesn't know that OB is injured? DH says he only told DN that OB is a slightly injured, cos he does not want to continue lying to him. MG says he did the right thing.

CHJ and MR arrive at Jang Residence. Though MR greeted both DH & MG, MG ignores her and just goes into the house. CHJ asks DH about DN's condition and DH says he is resting. CHJ says DH must be having a hard time and then asks to see the elders.

JN asks why they are here. CHJ says he is here to offer his apologies for yesterday's incident. He says he doesn't know how the events have evolved into the current situation and he is really sorry. Jangs sigh in resignation then CJH continues to say "MR has been reproaching herself and is having a hard time. You all must be blaming MR, but I ask that you try to understand her (circumstances)". JN just says "Of course, since what MR did was not intentional . . " but their (Jang Elders) body language says otherwise.

JN is the only one to see him to the door and as CHJ is about to leave and he tells MR to stay behind to see how DN. MR asks where he is going and he says he is going to the hospital. MR advises him not to go, since OB's dad will not have anything good to say to him. CHJ tells her not to worry, that that person won't dare to do anything to him. MR still has her doubts, so CHJ tells her not to worry for Appa, just worry about DN.

DH is trying to get DN to take his medication, in order for him to get well. DN refuses and insists that he wants to see Omma. DH tries to coax him telling him not to be like this, cos Omma won't be able to recover soon. That if he quickly takes his medication, Omma will also be able to get better soon. MR enters DN's room and DH instantly feels agitated. He even turns his face away when MR approaches DN and asks if he is fine and that he is not in any pain. DN just ignores her and asks DH "Appa, so Omma is still in hospital?" DH tells him that OB will recover after receiving treatment (guessing), DN can go see her after she is discharged. (MR is getting worried at this moment). Only then does DN obediently take his medication, then he asks DH "Now that I have taken the medicine, after Omma recovers, you will take me to see her?" DH promises that he will. MR is starting to fret . . turns to DN and says "omma (herself) is sorry toward DN, that she did not know DN would be there, that she did wrong (by driving badly) . . sorry . . " DN in his reply says "I hate Noona . . bcos of Noona, My Omma is injured. I won't go to Noona's home in future. Once Omma is discharged, I want to be with Omma. Noona, LEAVE!" and he pushes her away. MR as a result shoots DH a darting look, whilst DH can't help but feel disgust for MR.

DH proceeds to his own room but MR follows closely behind him telling him that "we need to talk".

DH - I have nothing to say to you, also don't come here in future.

MR - What!

DH - Each time DN sees you, he will be reminded of the incident. I also don't ever want to see you.

MR - Yes, Because of me, DN is behaving in this manner, I am sorry. But I didn't know DN would be there. Oppa, it seems that you are taking this incident and shifting the blame onto me (gist). OB is also partly to blame for this incident.

DH - What! How can you possibly think that . . . OB even sacrificed her life to save DN . . because of you, DN almost died. It was OB who saved DN. You almost killed your own child, OB waa the one who saved your son. You still dare to say such words . .

MR - From the start, it was OB who gave DN non-required hopes . . if OB had not appeared, (to be with DN) this would never have happened.

DH - You're really . . No matter what, in future don't come here (anymore). (I want you to) Leave.

MR eventually leaves but DH is still fuming mad, then he gets ready to change before going to the hospital again.

CHJ arrives at the hospital when KLM is on his way out.

KLM - What are you doing here

CHJ - I am concern for your daughter, how is she . .

CHJ - I am also sorry that things turned out this way. Although my daughter did not mean for it to happen, still, I am sorry.

KLM - You think an apology will settle it. You decided (for yourself) that you wanted to raise DN, so you should have taken better care of the kid. Why would he come looking for OB, causing this to happen.

CHJ - My MR is also having a hard time bcos of your daughter. Let's be honest, this incident is also your daughter's fault (gist/implied, sorry don't know what is the exact term used in the Ch subs.)

KLM - What! What are you trying to say

CHJ - Bcos OB is constantly with DN, that's why DN cannot easily forget about her, isn't that right!

KLM - Hey! what are you saying, how can you say such things

CHJ - Didn't I already apologise, what do you expect me to do. Don't tell me you are expecting compensation.

KLM - WHAT! Don't live your life like this. Though I may be a useless/irresponsible(?) father, but I won't sell out my daughter's life for money (gist). You think with that mouth of yours, you can just sprout any nonsense.

CHJ - Let go, (looks around, afraid that other people would notice) what do you think you are doing . .

KLM - You've mistaken me, right, let see about that (guessing)

Then KLM walks off.

DH visits OB, and KC is the only other person in the room. DH asks KC about OB's condition and is told that there's no improvement. DH is feeling helpless over OB's state and as he turns his head, he sees the missing file in OB's bag (DH recalls that DN said he saw the file in MR's room). DH starts asking KC how this file ended up being here. KC tells him he heard that it was during the function where the two families met that MR handed it over to OB. DH is shocked to find out that it came from MR.

DH storms into MR's bedroom to confront her.

MR (glad to see DH coming to her, for once) - Oppa, what brings you here

DH - On a previous occasion, when we had dinner together at the restaurant, did you or did you not call OB out.

MR - Oh, that! Did OB mention it?

DH - Why would you ask OB to go to that place.

MR - Bcos it is company-related. Due to shortage of time, (for convenience's sake), I asked to meet her there.

DH - I am your superior/supervisor, you did not report the matter to me. What is the real reason you called her out!

MR - Originally the character aspect is my responsibility, so do I have to report to you whom I meet?

* DH flings the file onto her bed as proof *

DH - Is this (the file) also considered as company-related and that's why you called her!

MR is shocked and speechless

DH - I will never ever forgive you. If OB never regains consciousness, and even after I am dead, I still will not forgive you, understand!!!

E N D

Source : KBS Global Entertainment News

Mother Put in Coma in ‘Happiness in the Wind’

[2010-10-01]

A mother has been put into a coma after saving her stepson in a car accident in the KBS1 daily drama “Happiness in the Wind.”

In the September 27 episode, Jang Dae-han (Jin Yi-han) learns that there has been a misunderstanding between him and his divorced wife Kwon Oh-bok (Kim So-eun) and goes to see her to dissuade her from going overseas for study.

Their son Dok-lip also goes to Oh-bok’s alone after overhearing his grandmother and great-grandmother talk with each other about Oh-bok’s plan to leave the country.

Choi Mi-ran (Lee Sung-min), Dok-lip’s biological mother, finds that Dae-han is going to see Oh-bok and follows them in her car. Driving rashly, she fails to see her son Dok-lip coming. She swerves the car, but it is too late. But she hits Oh-bok, who holds Dok-lip to protect him.

667_1794_l.jpg

Due to the accident, Dae-han and other family members realize that Oh-bok has intentionally acted coldly to them and that Mi-ran has done many things to drive a wedge between them.

Dae-han, in particular, finds that Mi-ran hid a file he was going to send Oh-bok secretly and gave it to her as well as told a lie. Becoming infuriated, Dae-han tells Mi-ran that he will not forgive her.

Viewers’ opinions are divided. Some say that Dae-han and Oh-bok should reunite, while others express sympathy for Mi-ran, saying she is also a victim.

Meanwhile, Cha Yeon-sil (Na Young-hee), the mother-in-law of Jang Man-se (Seo Hyo-rim), has become pregnant.

Writer: Kim Min-ha

THANK YOU DAEHAN!! I love you I love you I love you :D How's it feel Miran? To be officially despised by everyone around you?? Is it bad that I'm enjoying this?? I can't seem to wipe this grin off my face after watching the last half! :D

*sigh* lol I really shouldn't be so happy about this XD and yet I am, because it is a delicious situation, sans unconscious OB. I'm really hoping OB gets preggers or finds out she is, that would be so freaking perfect and completely send MR over the edge :D *cuddles pillow happily* Okay, I'll stop now. HA, for the first time in a long time, I can't wait for the next episode :D

Guest lucky_moon

MR is getting pay for her sins and that what makes me happy, thought OB still unconscious but at least she is being despised by everyone around her.

thank you for all the spoilers! i'm glad that DH & DN are making a stand. MR must not have ears or a brain? tongue2.gif Nobody likes/loves you baby! It's over! w00t.gif If the series spoiler is true, I pray that DH makes the most dramatic outpour of his heart to OB to come back to him! Let's hope it's not just a 5 minute monologue or people staring at each other with puppy eyes?!

Guest minioligo

Wooooow, when MR got home after they took Doklip back to the Jang house, MR's parents were like "its okay MR, Doklip's okay". They don't even give a **** about Obok! Messed uppppp. Hopefully MR will get some more payback in the next episodes. I don't think this is enough yet, lol.

Thanks for all the translations guys!! <3

Edit:// P.S. KLM is just retarded.

Guest scarecrow

Not sure about this but MR might be getting ANOTHER ONE from DH . . . hehehe

If what you mean by "ANOTHER ONE" wherein DH already gave MR (in front of Mr. Choi) in previous episodes, then I hope this will be her final WAKE UP call. I don't advocate it, but if the person is this stubborn and thick skinned like her, then a well meaning $!@% would help. :P

Guest lomaria05

y do alot of drama end like this??????? i mean y couldnt they been back together???? blink.gif but cant wait until ep 170 and i hope they find out she pregnant 2 lol

minioligo

LOL, I think I know why you made that comment about JYH (wrt the PM) . . . it is bcos he wasn't wearing a suit throughout the whole episode today . . . so he is looking more meterosexual to you . . . instead of "old man" DH :lol:

If what you mean by ...

I hope I did NOT MISREAD the meaning or that the script doesn't get changed . . . . . .

haha! Its really game over for Choi Miran! Always that when you do something bad to others it comes back to you ten times or hundred times more badly. If she is a normal person, just by having DN and recognise her as the birth mother, should she be content with but she's just so selfish she wants all for herself's satisfaction just because she is rich. Well...Miss Choi Miran, money just cant buy love and..everything too...even simple things are that expensive that any amount of money cant have it... If we based this drama into a real one, someone like Choi MR after all what shes done, she wont ever have a peaceful life. She'll be like walking with a mud on her face. BUT...if she ask for forgiveness to all the people she'd hurt, then maybe she'll earn an "eraser" to take out the mud on her face so she can walk strait and be proud again.

-_-

WOW based on the previews (thank you so much btw tiki_sg) MR is looking pretty darn desperate to drive our HanBok couple apart. BAH Not likely. If anything, that'll only bring them closer together. And now, I wait semi-patiently for MR's impending downfall. :D

Guest minioligo

minioligo

LOL, I think I know why you made that comment about JYH (wrt the PM) . . . it is bcos he wasn't wearing a suit throughout the whole episode today . . . so he is looking more meterosexual to you . . . instead of "old man" DH :lol:

LOL omg.....I think...you're exactly right. XDDD Sexy metro JYH <3 Mmmmm.

WAHAHA MR's dumb enough to reveal her own plans?! Tsk, tsk. It's about time way past time for your downfall!!

Thank you lollie325 for translating, and KLM for finally developing a conscience and returning that evil dirty blood money. :) Awww I'm touched to see that DN is so devoted to his mommy. It warms my heart deeply :wub:blush.gif Here's to HanBok and their 'Happily Ever After' *clinks glass*

You are working real hard to keep us updated, tiki_sg. Thank you soooo much!

Miran still has not shown remorse after hitting Obok in that freak accident. She wanted to earn points by showing concern over Doklip but to her dismay, her son only pushed her away ... what greater pain is there than being rejected by your own son.

YESS!! Ep. 169!!!

FINALLY DH says something mean to MR, that crazy woman who needs to be put to jail.

Her parents are so heartless too...OB was hurt cuz of MR, but they acted like it wasn't that big of a deal fury.gif

Archived