[info] The 8th Annual Korea Times Music Festival 2010 (hb)

Guest khype

Guest Ohsofickle619

This is my first time going to Hollywood bowl

and I was just wondering

what are the best view. And that are less than $150.

I'm still a high school student. I plan on going

with my older brother.

After reading most posts

I need opinions if super seats have bad view

and what side seats have the best view.

I live in san Diego so it's not that far from L.A.

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest AceFondu

$100... hmm :/ I guess... we'll see. Kinda expensive.. I hope they don't sell out fast..?

Well i only went 1 year only but if i recall they didnt sell out until almost concert day. And last year, i say GB03 and GB04 come back on sell when it was sold out like a month later.. something might have happened. When tickets get sold out, you can trade people, (Sometimes they double the price -.-). I hate when people buy the tickets just to double the price.

Guest EternalELF

^ i agree. if youre just gonna buy the ticket to jack the prices up for desperate fans, why cant you just not buy it so that someone more worthy of it can buy it, you know? ppl like that are just so evil

i mean some ppl have friends that cancel and i understand if they wanna raise the price up a little for the trouble they went through getting the ticket, but doing it on purpose and doubling the price is just crazy. i dont understand. anyone who did that wanna explain urselves?

soompi already went against Ktimes's rule(?) [they dont allow you to re-sell tickets] to give you guys the privilege to sell the tickets if you bought it and you cant go, dont abuse it.

Guest Masugomi

^^

Maybe people who end up not going just become bitter and want everyone else to not be able to go. Just a theory. It's sad for those people who REALLY want to go though and end up coughing up the extra bumped prices to make it. But, what goes around comes around, and those people will get what's coming to them.

Guest Firetails

Quick question, to anyone with experience of purchasing tickets:

Is there an advantage of going to the KTimes L.A. office to buy your tickets, rather than calling or going on the website? From what I remember, getting tickets online/through the phone was pretty insane last year, so I'm curious if it makes any difference to go straight to the office and be there right when they start selling.

Thanks! ^^

Guest Wendy1430265887

Quick question, to anyone with experience of purchasing tickets:

Is there an advantage of going to the KTimes L.A. office to buy your tickets, rather than calling or going on the website? From what I remember, getting tickets online/through the phone was pretty insane last year, so I'm curious if it makes any difference to go straight to the office and be there right when they start selling.

Thanks! ^^

That's what I'm curious about too. So if anyone would answer this question, thanks a lot ^.^

Guest EternalELF

^

^ i dont think so. ktimes always recommends online because when you come to their office, they get you tickets online, so.. and same with phone

oh one more thing their website crashes a whole lot so ppl that arent getting super hard-to-get (and expensive >.>) tickets like pool and GB should probably wait until the whole craze is over to get their ticket cause its harder for anyone to buy tickets when there are more ppl in the website

Guest skim072

has anyone called ktimes to ask if they were planning on releasing any artists before tickets go on sale saturday?

i'm almost positive i'm going and i'm dying just wanting to know at least ONE artist.

i don't want $175 going into a concert with groups i'm not a super big fan of.

either way i'm sure it'll be just as great as last year. just dying to find out who'll be there. haha ^^

Guest Special Ed

^

If you wait then wouldn't all the good seats be gone?

If you're not getting PC or GB then you should be fine. The only reason why there's a craze traffic is because all the PC and GB folks are fighting for their seats.

Guest EternalELF

^

If you wait then wouldn't all the good seats be gone?

thats what i was saying. if anyone is planning NOT to get the good seats, then its good to wait for a little while to buy it so that the ppl that want PC and GB dont cry from the frustrating crashing website

cause the other seats dont sell out half as fast

@skim072: i'll call and try to ask that tomorrow ^^

Guest Wendy1430265887

If you're not getting PC or GB then you should be fine. The only reason why there's a craze traffic is because all the PC and GB folks are fighting for their seats.

Lol I'm aiming for GB so I if I wait, I think the seats I want are all gonna be gone.

Guest findjunebug

thats what i was saying. if anyone is planning NOT to get the good seats, then its good to wait for a little while to buy it so that the ppl that want PC and GB dont cry from the frustrating crashing website

cause the other seats dont sell out half as fast

@skim072: i'll call and try to ask that tomorrow ^^

Yeah it would be great if we could all live in perfect harmony but even if your not getting PC or GB you still want first row in whatever section your aiming for so we just have to live with the crashes for now.... What I've always thought they should do is open up one section at a time, so it would be like first PC goes on sale at say 10am then GB/ramp open at 12pm then terrace/e/d at 2pm and so on, or even start selling them on different days..... Just my thoughts

Guest Clapyou

What I've always thought they should do is open up one section at a time, so it would be like first PC goes on sale at say 10am then GB/ramp open at 12pm then terrace/e/d at 2pm and so on, or even start selling them on different days..... Just my thoughts

This is an absolutely brilliant idea, they should think about how to improve the traffic online and how the website

crashes down whenever it overloaded.

This will be my first time going to the Hollywood Bowl, and had been extremely anxious about the ticket selling

since the day that they released the date for ticket sale. I guess this kind of anxiety won't go away until the day

I got the tickets settled.

BTW, thanks so much for all the information in this thread, it had been pretty helpful on lots of perspectives.

Guest PattySayWah

Section E/D aren't box seats right?

Can I just buy 2?

Ahhh, there are so many newcomers(including myself).

I think it's absolutely amazing how much Kmusic has expanded ^^

Guest ToMax Love

first timer going by myself. i've been saving money for this since like mid last year.

i'd def like pool but i'd settle for some good garden seats too. i'm flying in from florida and i'd love to stay at the sponsoring hotel. i'm by myself so i'd be willing to bunk up for a piece of the costs. :3

question though: i'm assuming most ppl only go like one or two days before and leave one or two days after right?

Guest Masugomi

weewww Music festival then a party bus to somewhere else! LOL ride in style. forsure.

@ToMax Love:

I'm going down possibly thursday afternoon, and then leaving sunday afternoon. :D

Archived