[info] The 8th Annual Korea Times Music Festival 2010 (hb)

Guest khype

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ___reflectional

OMGGGG , 2PM IS COMING ! ITS LIKE A DREAM COME TRUE.

I DID PICK A GREAT YEAR TO GO THIS YEARRRR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M SO

SPEECHLESS* AHHHHHHHHHHH

Guest doraemon555

OMGG!!! They got 2PM AND Wonder Girls.. so excited.... really wanna see Hae Lim liveee!!!! OMG.. THank you!!!! HAHA??? niceeee!!! i hope lists like this keep cominggggg~~~~~~~~~so... currently.. JYP artists....

when they said choi sung soo I thought Hye sung... but thenn... yea.. there an older generation dudee!

Guest IhEaRt0nLyU

OMFG! AHHA IM SO FREAKEN SPEECHLESS RIGHT NOW!!!!!! I REALLY CANT BELIEVE 2PM IS COMING! OMG!!! AHHA I THINK THAT THE TICKETS MIGHT JUST SELL OUT BECAUSE OF HOTTETSTS!!!OMG! SORRY 2PM BUT I AM GOING ON STALKING MODE THIS YEAR! IT'S A DREAM COME TRUE! AHHA I SEEM SO CRAZY AS OF RIGHT NOW! BUT IT'S ONLY ONCE IN A LIFETIME THAT YOU WOULD SEE THEM AND I WOULD NEVER THINK THAT JYP WOULD HAVE 2 GROUPS COME THIS YEAR! ESPECIALLY 2PM KNOWNING WHAT THEY ARE GOING THROUGH WITHOUT PARK JAY AND ALL!!!!

Guest blametheloserinme0

2PM!!?!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! & the Wonder Girls!!

K-Times really pulled through this year so far!

& OMG I love HAHA! He is so funny!!

Edit: edieisjune LMAO @ Your comment!!

Amazing. I would never think 2 good artist like this would be released in the 1st batch.

I knew 2PM was going, it was a pretty clear feeling. Taecyeon! I love it when artist who speak English go!

Guest swisschoco

OMG!!! 2PM and Wonder Girls! I can actually dance a few of the moves from these songs!!!!! I'm literally screamed and started hopping up and down in my room right now :P If they are releasing these artists now, I wonder what they have in store for the future batches *please BIG BANG and SUJU and BEG and SNSD and HYORI*

Guest Cheon Changmin

OH MY GOD!!! I'm gonna die!!!! I totally love the idea of those three artists and also HAHA!!! I missed him! Thanks Korea Times! You never fail to amaze me!

Guest fantasy_sky

so as for wonder girls...is it gonna be sunmi or hae lim (not sure of her name).

but i'm happy to know that 2PM is gonna be there.

but i think i'm even happier that HAHA is the mc...i cant wait to see him.

if they release 2PM so soon....does that mean there's gonna be an even bigger name coming soon? haha.

it's my first time coming this year, and OMFG 2PM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ahhhh its just the first list and it's already sooo good!!!

*hyperventilates* :lol::lol::lol:

Archived