[info] The 8th Annual Korea Times Music Festival 2010 (hb)

Guest khype

Guest shopaholicness

To be quite honest I would be ECSTATIC if MBLAQ were there. I would freak if C.N. Blue came as well.

If you are not that into MBLAQ, a good way to get into them is to watch Idol Army Season 5. After watching that...I am quite enamored ^_^ G.O.'s facial hair really grows on you...wow that sounds weird xD

Omg, I feel exactly the same as you! I totally wasn't into the newer boy groups until like a month ago. I started listening to MBLAQ's "Oh Yeah" and was hooked, then watched the episode of Idol Maknae Rebellion with MBLAQ in it and found that they are quite funny. When I first saw them a while back when they first debuted, I kinda got turned off because of G.O.'s facial hair, but now I love him! haha..it does grow on you! lol And he's so witty and has the best voice out of the group. Ok, I'll stop now before I go on spazzing about the rest of the group. =) So yeah, I'm rooting for MBLAQ to come too!

And I was obsessed with "You're Beautiful," so I reeally want C.N. Blue to come. At first, I didn't think it could be possible since they only debuted last month, but seeing their huge growth in popularity in such a short period of time, I think it could be a possibility. I noticed a lot of people requesting for them on KMF's Facebook.

Ahh, the wait is killing me. I guess I'll try to keep myself busy by watching Idol Army Season 5. haha

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest babuangel

you know how Nickhun was scouted during the hollywood bowl..like 6 years ago or something??? Do you think there's a chance that anyone will be scouted this year??? Or what is a way to get scouted? lol

you know how Nickhun was scouted during the hollywood bowl..like 6 years ago or something??? Do you think there's a chance that anyone will be scouted this year??? Or what is a way to get scouted? lol

I think there are always "undercover" scouters there but its just if you pop out to them or not. Khun obviously had the looks that they were looking for so they scouted him out, you never know who it is but if you have what they are looking for then of course they will approach you. :)

Guest babuangel

^ if you were good looking or something of course

unless you were singing or dancing randomly there or something

xD

lol.. get ready to see someone crazy singing...lol!

I think there are always "undercover" scouters there but its just if you pop out to them or not. Khun obviously had the looks that they were looking for so they scouted him out, you never know who it is but if you have what they are looking for then of course they will approach you. :)

hm...i guess ill just have to...FLAHS my beauty at everyone....jk!

I really wanna go into JYP, that's why..and i know how hard it is...oi.... -.-x

Guest Special Ed

Does anyone know how much you can see from terrace boxes in the 1700s?

Tickets are so f*ed up this year I don't even feel like going anymore. Ugghh. T_T

Guest B-I-GtotheBang

Omg, I feel exactly the same as you! I totally wasn't into the newer boy groups until like a month ago. I started listening to MBLAQ's "Oh Yeah" and was hooked, then watched the episode of Idol Maknae Rebellion with MBLAQ in it and found that they are quite funny. When I first saw them a while back when they first debuted, I kinda got turned off because of G.O.'s facial hair, but now I love him! haha..it does grow on you! lol And he's so witty and has the best voice out of the group. Ok, I'll stop now before I go on spazzing about the rest of the group. =) So yeah, I'm rooting for MBLAQ to come too!

And I was obsessed with "You're Beautiful," so I reeally want C.N. Blue to come. At first, I didn't think it could be possible since they only debuted last month, but seeing their huge growth in popularity in such a short period of time, I think it could be a possibility. I noticed a lot of people requesting for them on KMF's Facebook.

Ahh, the wait is killing me. I guess I'll try to keep myself busy by watching Idol Army Season 5. haha

Yeah, i saw your icon. Pig-Rabbit! Love it ^_^ Jang Geun Suk is fantastic. And if you didn't know, C.N. Blue has been around for awhile, it's just that they debuted in Japan.

Yeah I am totally rooting for some rookie groups for KMF. I can't wait for MBLAQ to come out with some more stuff.

Guest babuangel

Does anyone know how much you can see from terrace boxes in the 1700s?

Tickets are so f*ed up this year I don't even feel like going anymore. Ugghh. T_T

isn't that near the back????

Guest EternalELF

terrace 1700's is pretty much in the back

but its still in the front half of the box so its still decent

i wish i was like white or something other than asian

cause artists generally get less scared xD

being asian without actually being able to speak any languages is useless

Guest babuangel

hm.you can check on hollywoodbowl.com and see what the general seat looks like or how far it is from the stage.

What do you mean about being asian without actually being able to speak any languages?

Guest Special Ed

isn't that near the back????

Yea its in the back. Thats why I wanted to know if you can still see anything worth seeing, since its still technically near the front of the stadium.

Guest babuangel

Yea its in the back. Thats why I wanted to know if you can still see anything worth seeing, since its still technically near the front of the stadium.

check on hollywoodbowl.com for the general space from the seat to the stage. you'll pretty much see how far it is...but it is only a general picture....it could always be closer or farther....

Guest EternalELF

hm.you can check on hollywoodbowl.com and see what the general seat looks like or how far it is from the stage.

What do you mean about being asian without actually being able to speak any languages?

just saying. like im asian but my first language is english lol

artists are less scared of non-asians lol

idek what im saying

Guest B-I-GtotheBang

Say what? lol, what do you mean less scared? :P

Guest babuangel

just saying. like im asian but my first language is english lol

artists are less scared of non-asians lol

idek what im saying

ah..i see.I feel horrible about myself too. I'm a fob..from HK, but I barely know my chinese....and even tho I've lived in the US for most of my life..i still suck in English... I don't know what im gonna do.... -.-x

Guest Special Ed

check on hollywoodbowl.com for the general space from the seat to the stage. you'll pretty much see how far it is...but it is only a general picture....it could always be closer or farther....

But I'm looking for someone who has actually sat there before to give me their feedback about it. The site photos are all from the same general spot. I need the box location.

Guest babuangel

But I'm looking for someone who has actually sat there before to give me their feedback about it. The site photos are all from the same general spot. I need the box location.

ah...i see...i wouldn't know anymore because i haven't been to the bowl in soo long....sorry!

just found out my seats :).

my tickets are

Terracebox TB03

Seats: 1220-1, 1220-2, 1220-3, 1220-4, 1220-5, 1220-6

http://i47.tinypic.com/21u61k.jpg

that's my "View".

which is basically box 44 in one of those pictures in the first post :). i'm glad we're the first row of terrace boxes, lol! i'm so grateful for my auntie! amazing tickets after her debating for a week if she was going to go and take us or not! <3

74 more days!<3

just found out my seats :) .

my tickets are

Terracebox TB03

Seats: 1220-1, 1220-2, 1220-3, 1220-4, 1220-5, 1220-6

which is basically box 44 in one of those pictures in the first post :) . i'm glad we're the first row of terrace boxes, lol! i'm so grateful for my auntie! amazing tickets after her debating for a week if she was going to go and take us or not! <3

74 more days!<3

Your aunt sounds like a sweetheart for getting you seats but just to let you know, Terrace Box #1220 is actually in the third row.

Archived