[info] The 8th Annual Korea Times Music Festival 2010 (hb)

Guest khype

Anyone know where to get the cheapest plane tickets from sfo to lax? >.<

So far the cheapest I've found is $140. :/

I'm flying out from SFO to LAX also and the cheapest I could find were also 140$. So, I just booked it because its just going to go up from there if you wait because the later you book the more expensive it gets. >.<

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ I booked mines for ~$140 also.

Hahaha. I GO to SJSU. ^^ But I'm actually from SF. :)
I go to SJSU too! ^^

We should all carpool or something. Haha.

cause i need a ride and a place to stay cause my friends backed out. keke ;0

LOL I go to SJSU too!! Small world...
Haha noooo way!! We should all meet up someday lol.
:ph34r: I'm late but I go SJSU too. lol.

Anyone have the link to the google spreadsheet with the list of where people are sitting? nm found it

Guest xlh2547x

i will be driving from san jose, possibly with an empty car. ^^ it's only about $50 of gas roundtrip.

im driving from SJ too! going with my friends, probably going to be about $100 of gas roundtrip for us

Guest babuangel

I just realized how far everyone lives...it's amazing how you all will come to LA for the IDOLS!!! not that it's a bad thing...i think it's amazing. :D

Guest MTRAiNbow_S5BB

Guys...I'm so worry about the artists that will be there.

So far, following 2pm, big bang, shinee- they most likely won't be there.

First, 2PM's album will be released in April, Bigbang will make their comeback around the summer so they have to go in to full prepare by April or May, SHinee will be in Japan on the 25th...

so anyone know whos going?

I'll be upset because I paid so much for the tickets if none of them are going....

Guest babuangel

First, 2PM's album will be released in April, Bigbang will make their comeback around the summer so they have to go in to full prepare by April or May, SHinee will be in Japan on the 25th...

I'll be upset because I paid so much for the tickets if none of them are going....

are you even sure that they won't be there? like for sure for sure?

Guest Lithvel

Hello :lol: ~

A kpop fan from sweden in euroooooope. I'm SO excited for KMF. Can't wait until it's march! That's all that i'm thinking of, probably all the time :P I've got tickets in the sixth row in the gardex box right in the middle so i'm just so excited!!! Me and my friend are going to leave school for kmf. We decided to go in the last second so it's cool that we actually got tickets. :D

I'm not sure who I want to come to the concert since I love them all, I listen to the most. But if i got to say some, I would say snsd, big bang, super junior, 2pm. I would die if taecyon and baek ji young would perfom my ears candy, I also like hyuna from 4minute, she's cool.

Anyway, it's like time is passing in slowmotion. It's like 3 months left, or even more. Buy then it will be spring here xD

I hope the time goes fast. :angry:

I love this thread, hope that many will get to see their favorite artists and have a good time!

Love to kpop~~ :)

ste2.jpg

Guest lilkay45

Usually the Festival have atleast one big artist. Don't give up on hoping on who will come. Also last year Shinee came and they release a mini album like 2 or 3 weeks after.

Guest babuangel

Hello :lol: ~

A kpop fan from sweden in euroooooope. I'm SO excited for KMF. Can't wait until it's march! That's all that i'm thinking of, probably all the time :P I've got tickets in the sixth row in the gardex box right in the middle so i'm just so excited!!! Me and my friend are going to leave school for kmf. We decided to go in the last second so it's cool that we actually got tickets. :D

I'm not sure who I want to come to the concert since I love them all, I listen to the most. But if i got to say some, I would say snsd, big bang, super junior, 2pm. I would die if taecyon and baek ji young would perfom my ears candy, I also like hyuna from 4minute, she's cool.

Anyway, it's like time is passing in slowmotion. It's like 3 months left, or even more. Buy then it will be spring here xD

I hope the time goes fast. :angry:

I love this thread, hope that many will get to see their favorite artists and have a good time!

Love to kpop~~ :)

ste2.jpg

I agree...these months...are like hell for me!!!!

Guest EternalELF

^ please dont quote pics. remove the %7Boption%7D tags

MTRAiNbow_S5BB : i see.. and suju's probably not going either with all the controversies with kangin, hankyung, and kibum [heechul's not going to most of the shows anymore either] and also theyre coming back withh 4th album soon so theyre probably out. no need to ask about dbsk

*sigh* it looks like a new group/girl group will be the main artist this year

im not as into new groups as the old ones like sj dbsk 2pm shinee etc

Guest Yume_no_Miyavi

edit : ^ right i feel the same about new artists

i like theyre songs but i dont like their members on a personal level like i do the older groups

However theres like two people i am really dying to see c:

Taegoon and Ajoo like. if i didnt see them at HB i wouldnt ever see them.. EVER,

because theyre not only soloists but not as popular as say SJ or SHINee :/

I once again would love to see a hip hop act. [ANY] Drunken Tiger epik high etc etc etc

gosh. thread is very dead D:

Has anyone called and asked about if they have any idea when theyll release a batch of artists ?

last year already like 1456415615 people had called everyday and asked lol

edit again: i think theyll release a batch when they open the new website.

lollll edit#3 :

MTRAiNbow not necessarily.. last year shinee came and literally like a week [if that even] later

they started juliette promotions.. lol cause i was SO ANGRY they couldnt have just performed juliette

so really promotions RIGHT before or RIGHT after really dont matter because in the end its about the money they make c:

as long as its not in the middle and even then its still possible so promotions dont always scare me.

Guest B-I-GtotheBang

To be quite honest I would be ECSTATIC if MBLAQ were there. I would freak if C.N. Blue came as well.

If you are not that into MBLAQ, a good way to get into them is to watch Idol Army Season 5. After watching that...I am quite enamored ^_^ G.O.'s facial hair really grows on you...wow that sounds weird xD

Guest EternalELF

Yume_no_Miyavi: i called a few times on friday and last week in general but no one picked up

dude srsly is it ktimes slacking off or is time just going SO freaken slow?

i think i'll ask fans of those new groups what i can do to get to like them once theyre announced XD

this thread IS really dead

Guest __OOO--SMILE_1

TRUE, it's disappointing that it's already FEB and not even one artist is publicly confirmed. Usually they should have a list out by now. I'm really really hoping KARA & 2pm will come since all my other faves are impossible :'(

Guest simpleandpink

The thread is dead but I'm sure it'll pick up when the artist list is released XD

Anyhow...my favorite favorite new group is probably BEAST. They are the first group I have actively followed since debut ^-^ I think I've watched almost all of the shows they have appeared on so far haha. I remember staying up till whatever hour with my friend and watching Inkigayo/Music Core/Music Bank (especially during winter break) just to watch BEAST live :]]]] Their performances are always entertaining and I think they have REALLY good vocals...especially for a rookie group ^-^ Even the rapper (JunHyung) has a beautiful voice <3 They've really impressed me in such a short amount of time.

[bEAST singing Noel's "Despite Holding On"]

I think I would be happy if ANY idols go haha I don't really dislike any idol groups...but of course I would be more excited for certain groups ;] I think I would like to see Super Junior & BEAST the very most though <3 While the chances of Super Junior might be slim...I am still holding on to BEAST :D

Guest blacsakura159

guys we need to be patient. it's only february. we have almost 3 months before the day of the concert. they have plenty of time to release artist lists and get some good groups to come. ^.^

my best friend and i have been diversifying our music. so instead of listening to just our favorites, we tried listening to others so we won't be disappointed at the concert(we're going no matter what). and from listening to basically every other idol group out there, we have found at least a couple of songs from each group that we like :] i've also started listening to girl groups which i wasn't a big fan of in the beginning, but they have some addicting songs. -.-

Archived