[info] The 8th Annual Korea Times Music Festival 2010 (hb)

Guest khype

Guest Shiget^

anyone travelling from West Covina? like i can sneek in car pool or someone to go home with by train?? hehe

or did anyone try that park & ride services yet?

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Yume_no_Miyavi

guys i just called to ask if any artists will be announced along with the new official website, and i dont think i got that nice lady that usually picks up, this one just said "we dont know yet" and was like quiet so i was like uhh thanks

lol wtf ktimes.

fail.

... KTimes is all around fail this year

that counter on the website is killing me.

Guest babuangel

anyone travelling from West Covina? like i can sneek in car pool or someone to go home with by train?? hehe

or did anyone try that park & ride services yet?

Yea....I don't want to drive from Arcadia...so i think im gonna take the metro...it's soo much easier. Just park my car in Pasadena and just take the metro and bus.....convenience!!!

Guest miyukix3

anyone i meet at this event better be prepared for me dancing all over the place P: even with no music playing. ahaha.

who's up for LA adventures? i wanna hit Little Korea and buy up a storm and eat my weight in delicious foods.

who's got MSN? >:F

LOL

i'm down for an LA adventure. :b

♥miyuki

Guest kieka123

will it show on T.V this year? :huh:

if so, what channel is it on?

i live in fremont, so the channel numbers might be different!

i really wanna watch! ;]

i hope ss501 is there. :D

Guest midnightangel86

I'm so glad to hear about the confirmation date.

:D

LOOKING TO BUY POOL TICKETS OR GARDEN BOX FOR HB 2010!

WILL PAY THE DIFFERENCE (and extra, negotiable) AND SHIPPING! EMAIL ME IF INTERESTED!

jmcangel86@aol.com

Guest kimsterx

Adventure! Adventure! I'm in! ^^

Lol, I actually want to go places instead of stalking idols 24/7 they're there. (Maybeeeee do some stalking for like an hour or two. My attention span can't take any longer.) :)

me too! I wanna go around since I'm not from California but again I wanna stalk the idols for a while too. haha.

Oh my goodness I am sooooo excited for this year!!! Last year it was our first year and we totally didn't know what to expect. But this year we are driving down the day before and staying at the sheraton for two nights! I wanna have a little adventure and try lots of korean food and of course try to meet some idols (Please let SHINee come!) I don't know how we're gonna fit all of that in but I am totally determined! lol okay I think my mini spazz is over now ^_^

Guest puku.wang

Lol, stalking idols gets tiring after a while. The managers seems scary this year with all the hitting fangirls. >.< I'm hitting places baby! ^^ Since I don't live in Cali, I have to have another LA adventure this year. :D

Anyways, someone needs to make a roomates thread. I totally would, but I have no idea where to put it. 0.0 Anyways, anyone interested in sharing a room with like 4-5 girls and 2 guys (they're gay so no worries). If anyone is interested, please pm me. ^^ Looking for 2-3 more people, girls perferably but guys are okay too. We'll be in the hotel rooms from Thursday to Sunday. Perferably, someone who are staying all those days, but feel free to pm me. Also, if you wanna hang out with us, feel free to pm as well. We're gonna hit tons of places this year! ^^

Guest babuangel

how does you guys know whre the idols will be????? im curious.....cuz it's my first time going. :D

me too! I wanna go around since I'm not from California but again I wanna stalk the idols for a while too. haha.

i recommend going to downtown Pasadena...if you like shopping and eating.....

Asian places:

Alhambra, monterey Park, Chinatown (irritable people there tho).

I recommend Alhambra more because shops/ people there are more lively....or maybe San Gabriel too....

these are all places u would need a car to get to.... :)

If first time in LA, then go to Disneyland...if not, ABSOLUTELY DO NOT GO...waste of ur money....(at least it's my theory)

I would at least go to Six Flags for a theme park..more extreme stuff going on....Ooh!!! the Beach!!

Santa Monica Pierre. That place is awesome..... :D

Guest kimsterx

how does you guys know whre the idols will be????? im curious.....cuz it's my first time going. :D

i recommend going to downtown Pasadena...if you like shopping and eating.....

Asian places:

Alhambra, monterey Park, Chinatown (irritable people there tho).

I recommend Alhambra more because shops/ people there are more lively....or maybe San Gabriel too....

these are all places u would need a car to get to.... :)

If first time in LA, then go to Disneyland...if not, ABSOLUTELY DO NOT GO...waste of ur money....(at least it's my theory)

I would at least go to Six Flags for a theme park..more extreme stuff going on....Ooh!!! the Beach!!

Santa Monica Pierre. That place is awesome..... :D

I don't know where the idols are gonna be. If I do get a chance to see them somewhere I do wanna stalk them for a while LOL. I'm traveling by myself so I don't think going to Disneyland or Six Flags is the place I would go during the week. Thanks for the other recommend places! I definitely wanna go but not sure if the people I'm rooming with are willing to.

Guest Wendy1430265887

Anyone who needs a room!

We might have space in our room. But the thing is, people might have to sleep on the floor XD

We're too cheap to fork out the extra money for more beds...

Anyway, PM me if you're interested.

PS. A roomies thread should be created.

Guest Rhonda21

Most people see the artists at the hotel since that's where they are staying. That's where I saw them the most too. Also the airport if you find out when they are arriving and then when you see them leave the hotel with their luggage most likely they are heading back to the airport. I liked seeing them at the airport especially at their arrival because I got to stand by them for quite awhile before their limos came. I heard of people getting lucky and seeing them at Koreatown or The Grove but I don't know. Some people even went so far as to get a taxi to follow their limos/cars. LOL

Guest babuangel

I have to remind myself to fill up my gas tank the day before then... The biggest thing I'm wishing for at hollywood bowl is to be scouted... That way, I can just see many of them every single day... And also get out of the dread of going to college... :/

^

^

Chinatown is a joke in LA. It's like literally dead. Don't waste your time there. ^^ Lol. We're all mostly likely gonna be hitting up Ktown for sure. XD

And people shouldn't follow their cars. :\ That's how accidents happen.

it may be dead during the weekdays but certainly not the weekends... I get road rage there every single weekend... richard simmons me off...

Can also try jtown .. They have almost the best Japanese food there... Not counting the one all the way in orange county.. :)

Anybody dropping in LAX on Friday night? You guys wanna meet up and go to the hotel together? Subway? Taxi? Grab a shuttle bus?

lol. There isn't a subway in LA but I get what u mean... Only a metro exists...xD

Guest PVCSadistic

okay, the amount of time i spend idol stalking is completely dependent on who is performing. if my boys from 2pm, big bang or b2st show up, i am dedicated to stalking like crazy. same goes for any of my ladies, like beg, 4minute, t-ara or 2ne1.

but if it's someone i only moderately like like ss501 i won't go insane. but i will still stalk lovingly ;)

but no matter what, hanging with people and having LA adventures is a must. i refuse to leave LA without new friends and some cool new stuff i bought in ktown.

Archived